Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 5991 5992
id love to have a three legged race with a box without legs, a plague dragon diety, a speedy pegasus, and a devil child.
id love to have a three legged race with a box without legs, a plague dragon diety, a speedy pegasus, and a devil child.
T3TuubO.png
Night 2

Yang, Morgana, Tsuyu Asui, and Dovewing play Spin the Bottle.

Meganium screams for help.

Izuku Midoria catches Keith and Papyrus betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Tinkerbell asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Pickle?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."

Data sets off a flash grenade, blinding Box and Ivypool.

Fluttershy sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Rainbow Dash asks Allura to maybe chill. Allura responds with “How about maybe you chill”.

Mr.Gold defeats the Enderdragon.

Popee attempts to snuggle with Zane, earning him a broken nose.

Spitfire dies from hypothermia.

Plaguebringer, Kedamono, Ray Palmer, and Belle play 31. Ray Palmer wins and gets all the cash.

Brendan asks Frisk "Are you a boy or a girl?" Frisk screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" (too canon)

Prof. Birch and Rin Kagamine tell stories about themselves to each other.

Sans thinks about losing.

Pidge is separated from Scarlet Valentine after Len Kagamine disapproves of their relationship.

Overlord feels at home in the darkness.

Geordi knew the other side could be so green.

Togekiss and Amon kiss kiss fall in love!

Pyrrha makes a shipping chart. Lance and Bolin are shipped together and Periwinkle declares it Her NOTP.

Chara dreams of her sweetheart back home.

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Ochako Uraraka and three clones of her.

@ChildOfNaga @FValentine @crazyraspberry @dragonlady1803 @notAvulpix @Airplanefoxx @koramiel @DreamAlex @luckless @Spottedleaf125 @L1llysage @Fxelight
Night 2

Yang, Morgana, Tsuyu Asui, and Dovewing play Spin the Bottle.

Meganium screams for help.

Izuku Midoria catches Keith and Papyrus betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Tinkerbell asks Reaper Creeper "Should I kill Pickle?" Reaper Creeper says "Yes."

Data sets off a flash grenade, blinding Box and Ivypool.

Fluttershy sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Rainbow Dash asks Allura to maybe chill. Allura responds with “How about maybe you chill”.

Mr.Gold defeats the Enderdragon.

Popee attempts to snuggle with Zane, earning him a broken nose.

Spitfire dies from hypothermia.

Plaguebringer, Kedamono, Ray Palmer, and Belle play 31. Ray Palmer wins and gets all the cash.

Brendan asks Frisk "Are you a boy or a girl?" Frisk screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" (too canon)

Prof. Birch and Rin Kagamine tell stories about themselves to each other.

Sans thinks about losing.

Pidge is separated from Scarlet Valentine after Len Kagamine disapproves of their relationship.

Overlord feels at home in the darkness.

Geordi knew the other side could be so green.

Togekiss and Amon kiss kiss fall in love!

Pyrrha makes a shipping chart. Lance and Bolin are shipped together and Periwinkle declares it Her NOTP.

Chara dreams of her sweetheart back home.

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Ochako Uraraka and three clones of her.

@ChildOfNaga @FValentine @crazyraspberry @dragonlady1803 @notAvulpix @Airplanefoxx @koramiel @DreamAlex @luckless @Spottedleaf125 @L1llysage @Fxelight
Ru6naU3.png
@Spottedleaf125
The Legos are the cruelest punishment in this game...
We'll find out!
Speaking of Legos... What's your opinion on the upcoming Lego Ninjago Movie?
@Spottedleaf125
The Legos are the cruelest punishment in this game...
We'll find out!
Speaking of Legos... What's your opinion on the upcoming Lego Ninjago Movie?
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@icystorm2
The lego gave popee a broken nose :^(((((
And the fairy wants to kill the pickle. DANGIT NO DARN CHILDHOOD FAIRY NO NO NO.
@icystorm2
The lego gave popee a broken nose :^(((((
And the fairy wants to kill the pickle. DANGIT NO DARN CHILDHOOD FAIRY NO NO NO.
T3TuubO.png
Poor box ;-; --

he has no eyes to be blinded though?? inanimate INSANITY amirite
Poor box ;-; --

he has no eyes to be blinded though?? inanimate INSANITY amirite
T3TuubO.png
Day 3

Bolin is filled with despair.

Len Kagamine gives Zane a ticket for posting dank memes.

Allura hacks Plaguebringer's husktop so that it explodes. Plaguebringer has to buy a new husktop.

Belle cuts Fluttershy's arms off. Fluttershy says that she doesn't need arms with legs like hers.

Ivypool and Periwinkle manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Ochako Uraraka somehow managed to set water on fire.

Izuku Midoria gets sniped by Frisk. BOOM headshot!

Scarlet Valentine performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Papyrus dares Togekiss to beat him in a car race. Togekiss totally outclasses Papyrus.

Dovewing forms a skinny jean boy ban with Pidge and Morgana.

Meganium brews a hair lotion and hides it in Tsuyu Asui's supplies.

Brendan and Chara get turned into children for the day. (But they ARE children...)

Pyrrha is strong in the real way.

Prof. Birch destroys Overlord's sandcastle.

Geordi drops some Legos.

Data breaks their arm and Lance, Keith, and Sans sign his cast.

Tinkerbell receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Kedamono.

Rin Kagamine and Popee go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Mr.Gold ties up Ray Palmer to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Pickle and Rainbow Dash get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Box diverts Yang's attention and runs away.

Amon sings. Everyone hates the performance. (No one sings like Amon.)

Day 3

Bolin is filled with despair.

Len Kagamine gives Zane a ticket for posting dank memes.

Allura hacks Plaguebringer's husktop so that it explodes. Plaguebringer has to buy a new husktop.

Belle cuts Fluttershy's arms off. Fluttershy says that she doesn't need arms with legs like hers.

Ivypool and Periwinkle manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Ochako Uraraka somehow managed to set water on fire.

Izuku Midoria gets sniped by Frisk. BOOM headshot!

Scarlet Valentine performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Papyrus dares Togekiss to beat him in a car race. Togekiss totally outclasses Papyrus.

Dovewing forms a skinny jean boy ban with Pidge and Morgana.

Meganium brews a hair lotion and hides it in Tsuyu Asui's supplies.

Brendan and Chara get turned into children for the day. (But they ARE children...)

Pyrrha is strong in the real way.

Prof. Birch destroys Overlord's sandcastle.

Geordi drops some Legos.

Data breaks their arm and Lance, Keith, and Sans sign his cast.

Tinkerbell receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Kedamono.

Rin Kagamine and Popee go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Mr.Gold ties up Ray Palmer to a tree and forgets to release him later.

Pickle and Rainbow Dash get trapped in a bubble. The bubble pops the next day.

Box diverts Yang's attention and runs away.

Amon sings. Everyone hates the performance. (No one sings like Amon.)

Ru6naU3.png
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/tut_edgar_bestiary.png[/img] Spitfire District 10 [img]https://s11.postimg.org/6yf5a0q9f/index.jpg[/img] Izuku Midoria District 9 [/center] @ChildOfNaga @FValentine @crazyraspberry @dragonlady1803 @notAvulpix @Airplanefoxx @koramiel @DreamAlex @luckless @Spottedleaf125 @L1llysage @Fxelight
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tut_edgar_bestiary.png
Spitfire
District 10
index.jpg
Izuku Midoria
District 9

Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

When Gold comes up with ideas on the show and he's creative with them it does not end well

Oh wait- There he goes. Defeating the Enderdragon. Not too bad Gold, not too bad

AND THEN HE TIED SOMEONE UP!! SEE SEE I TOLD YOU HIS IDEAS DON'T GO WELL

AND BELLE WHAT THE HECK WHY'D YOU CUT FLUTTERSHY'S ARMS OFF
@LadyPlague

When Gold comes up with ideas on the show and he's creative with them it does not end well

Oh wait- There he goes. Defeating the Enderdragon. Not too bad Gold, not too bad

AND THEN HE TIED SOMEONE UP!! SEE SEE I TOLD YOU HIS IDEAS DON'T GO WELL

AND BELLE WHAT THE HECK WHY'D YOU CUT FLUTTERSHY'S ARMS OFF
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

box????? this gets more and more amusing
@Beagledragon
tell me how this box keeps running despite having no legs and being blinded despite having no eyes? Or no... nothing in general???? smh
box????? this gets more and more amusing
@Beagledragon
tell me how this box keeps running despite having no legs and being blinded despite having no eyes? Or no... nothing in general???? smh
T3TuubO.png
[quote=LadyPlague]Brendan asks Frisk "Are you a boy or a girl?" Frisk screams "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" (too canon)[/quote] Don't you mean.... Toucannon?
LadyPlague wrote:
Don't you mean.... Toucannon?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
1 2 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 5991 5992