Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 5991 5992
Day 2

Komaru Naegi drops some Legos.

Bertolt Hoover ties up Navy to a tree and forgets to release her later. (AGAIN? The poor gem!)

Alphys and Ruby argue... and then the Romans show up. Alphys and Ruby decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Data chases a squirrel.

Mick Rory receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Airazor.

Unknown and TK watch anime together.

Reiner Braun can't fight the Homestuck.

Ice Cube kills Luthier as he tries to run.

Roy Mustang poses dramatically.

Toko Fukawa grows some food in their base.

Eyeball? Why are you hitting yourself?

Asgore tries to sleep through the entire day.

Geordi thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Divebomb steals the the Light and Dark Stones from Quentin and Twelve.

Meenah Peixes finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Envy flirts with Yurio, only to be laughed at by him.

Asriel tries to sleep through the entire day.

Rose Lalonde and Link start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

Riza Hawkeye and Lapis Lazuli catch jellyfish!

Hardcase attacks Shiina, but she manages to escape.

Kai can't even.

Undyne breaks their arm and Yuri, Sensei Garmadon, and Delthea sign her cast.

Aradiabot can't even.

Esra receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Haiji Towa has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

@Cronch @Sparklejewel @Quamosthy @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesOfAku @antisocialgem @BoomBreeze @Petall @Kairo @crazyraspberry @CodeMaster
Day 2

Komaru Naegi drops some Legos.

Bertolt Hoover ties up Navy to a tree and forgets to release her later. (AGAIN? The poor gem!)

Alphys and Ruby argue... and then the Romans show up. Alphys and Ruby decide to punch up Romans instead of each other.

Data chases a squirrel.

Mick Rory receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Airazor.

Unknown and TK watch anime together.

Reiner Braun can't fight the Homestuck.

Ice Cube kills Luthier as he tries to run.

Roy Mustang poses dramatically.

Toko Fukawa grows some food in their base.

Eyeball? Why are you hitting yourself?

Asgore tries to sleep through the entire day.

Geordi thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Divebomb steals the the Light and Dark Stones from Quentin and Twelve.

Meenah Peixes finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. She makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Asriel tries to sleep through the entire day.

Rose Lalonde and Link start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

Riza Hawkeye and Lapis Lazuli catch jellyfish!

Hardcase attacks Shiina, but she manages to escape.

Kai can't even.

Undyne breaks their arm and Yuri, Sensei Garmadon, and Delthea sign her cast.

Aradiabot can't even.

Esra receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Haiji Towa has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

@Cronch @Sparklejewel @Quamosthy @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesOfAku @antisocialgem @BoomBreeze @Petall @Kairo @crazyraspberry @CodeMaster
Ru6naU3.png
@boombreeze because it makes me think of when you walk past a flower shop and ALLLL of the flower smells hit you. I love that

Inanimate Insanity is slowly chugging along! Apparently episode 12's storyboard is almost done!

Ruby, please be careful with that-
@boombreeze because it makes me think of when you walk past a flower shop and ALLLL of the flower smells hit you. I love that

Inanimate Insanity is slowly chugging along! Apparently episode 12's storyboard is almost done!

Ruby, please be careful with that-
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-06-17 16:27:] Envy flirts with Yurio, only to be laughed at by him. [/quote] I feel like this would actually happen
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-06-17:
I feel like this would actually happen
9CxYF0H.png
[center] [i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5548f964758f2710dfed92477c17bf3e/tumblr_n9c9rqR6RR1r45b01o3_1280.gif[/img] Ace District 4 [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mspaintadventures/images/7/79/Picture_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20100304002318.png[/img] Zazzerpan the Learned District 3 [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d281bd764919b84297c5685b83b90b2b/tumblr_ordb8gEoX81sujepao5_250.gif[/img] Bill Potts District 12 [img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39300000/peridot-peridot-steven-universe-39304910-300-300.png[/img] Peridot District 6 [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/a/ad/Luthier_Echoes_Portrait.png[/img] Luthier District 7 [/center] @Cronch @Sparklejewel @Quamosthy @Shadowlugia711 @VastPlaguesOfAku @antisocialgem @BoomBreeze @Petall @Kairo @crazyraspberry @CodeMaster
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_n9c9rqR6RR1r45b01o3_1280.gif
Ace
District 4
latest?cb=20100304002318.png
Zazzerpan the Learned
District 3
tumblr_ordb8gEoX81sujepao5_250.gif
Bill Potts
District 12
peridot-peridot-steven-universe-39304910-300-300.png
Peridot
District 6
Luthier_Echoes_Portrait.png
Luthier
District 7

Ru6naU3.png
Aradiabot can't even.

This is very in-character XD

ALSO MEENAH STOP MEMEING I LOVE YOU BUT STILL
Aradiabot can't even.

This is very in-character XD

ALSO MEENAH STOP MEMEING I LOVE YOU BUT STILL
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
JEGUS ICE CUBE-
JEGUS ICE CUBE-
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@BoomBreeze not that i know of. At least, I hope not. They got a new voice actor to voice Tom, I think, so the character's still there. On the official Twitter, i remembered that Matt has posted some pretty interesting things, too!!
So I'll gonna assume you like EW at least a bit? Mmmm... There was a FHGS on March 25th and Tom died in the bloodbath. Edd got 2nd, and i cried my heart out.
@BoomBreeze not that i know of. At least, I hope not. They got a new voice actor to voice Tom, I think, so the character's still there. On the official Twitter, i remembered that Matt has posted some pretty interesting things, too!!
So I'll gonna assume you like EW at least a bit? Mmmm... There was a FHGS on March 25th and Tom died in the bloodbath. Edd got 2nd, and i cried my heart out.
T3TuubO.png
iCe cubE

-Ruby, stay away from the undertales. I've had bad experiences. :(
iCe cubE

-Ruby, stay away from the undertales. I've had bad experiences. :(
T3TuubO.png
I came in late, Greed died second, and Envy has already given me two heart attacks, geez. [quote name="Kairo" date=2017-06-17 16:29:32] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-06-17 16:27:] Envy flirts with Yurio, only to be laughed at by him. [/quote] I feel like this would actually happen [/quote] Yes it would too Poor Envy D:
I came in late, Greed died second, and Envy has already given me two heart attacks, geez.

Kairo wrote on 2017-06-17:
Yes it would too
Poor Envy D:
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-06-17 16:32:23] I came in late, Greed died second, and Envy has already given me two heart attacks, geez. [quote name="Kairo" date=2017-06-17 16:29:32] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-06-17 16:27:] Envy flirts with Yurio, only to be laughed at by him. [/quote] I feel like this would actually happen [/quote] Yes it would too Poor Envy D: [/quote] [s]i ship it
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-06-17:
I came in late, Greed died second, and Envy has already given me two heart attacks, geez.

Kairo wrote on 2017-06-17:
Yes it would too
Poor Envy D:
i ship it
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 5991 5992