Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 5991 5992
I need to stop playing because I gotta get ready to leave for work. But I need to talk about the last round I played because just,
I became a cookie jar and hid in a cookie jar pile with another person hiding as a cookie jar. A hunter found us and we both fled, I escaped alive but sadly my cookie jar friend did not. However the hunter was still fresh on my tail so I quickly fled up the stairs and into the dark attic where i became a suit case. Nobody goes up in the attic so I hid up there for about 2 minutes. Until another hunter found me. I quickly ran, thinking there was no way in hell I was going to survive this one, because as a suit case I was pretty big and easy to be shot. Luckily I barely escaped with my life. I fled upstairs to the ceiling where I hid in Santa's sleigh as a present. When the round had one second left, I jumped off the ceiling and taunted- the taunt ended up being homer simpson's "DOH"- and a few seconds after the round ended and props won I suicide d.

It was great.
I need to stop playing because I gotta get ready to leave for work. But I need to talk about the last round I played because just,
I became a cookie jar and hid in a cookie jar pile with another person hiding as a cookie jar. A hunter found us and we both fled, I escaped alive but sadly my cookie jar friend did not. However the hunter was still fresh on my tail so I quickly fled up the stairs and into the dark attic where i became a suit case. Nobody goes up in the attic so I hid up there for about 2 minutes. Until another hunter found me. I quickly ran, thinking there was no way in hell I was going to survive this one, because as a suit case I was pretty big and easy to be shot. Luckily I barely escaped with my life. I fled upstairs to the ceiling where I hid in Santa's sleigh as a present. When the round had one second left, I jumped off the ceiling and taunted- the taunt ended up being homer simpson's "DOH"- and a few seconds after the round ended and props won I suicide d.

It was great.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
very quiet salty tears
alakazam got so far
only to be blown up
poor baby
nice gengar you goofed early on I knew I should've picked charmander
very quiet salty tears
alakazam got so far
only to be blown up
poor baby
nice gengar you goofed early on I knew I should've picked charmander
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
*Dances to the sound of hype*
*Dances to the sound of hype*
wORSkxL.png
@Werelynx I have no idea what you're playing, but it sounds hilarious. Ab-so-lut-e-ly hilarious.

@nightsurgeon it was. He survived a little while after I left, but when he was filled with dispair I immediately knew. Err, sorta. -sigh- it's been a long time since game 6. A real long time. But yup. We start ideally around 16:00 or 17:00. I think. Don't take my word on that. That or a little later usually. I get worried about missing the games.

It would have. I wanted to be happy and proud i guess, which I hadn't experienced since Mac (and Little Warden). Poor Edd. Did not deserve that...Not at all... It doesn't sound pleasant. At all. I'm also pretty scared of the arenas. They can get deadly. My tributes USUALLY seem more likely to survive those than, uh, say, i don't know, AMBUSHES? Argh. Always the ambushes. But not last time i guess. At least Noodle survived it, eh? Last week it was a fire. Paul ended up suffocating, but Patryck lived right up until the feast. He was literally slaughtered by someone who went crazy. It was a death i deem horrific and i was upset about that. The maces, the slaughtering, the mauling by beasts... i do not like the sound of them at all. T^T but one was bound to happen.

@LadyPlague can i be pinged only when the game starts?
@Werelynx I have no idea what you're playing, but it sounds hilarious. Ab-so-lut-e-ly hilarious.

@nightsurgeon it was. He survived a little while after I left, but when he was filled with dispair I immediately knew. Err, sorta. -sigh- it's been a long time since game 6. A real long time. But yup. We start ideally around 16:00 or 17:00. I think. Don't take my word on that. That or a little later usually. I get worried about missing the games.

It would have. I wanted to be happy and proud i guess, which I hadn't experienced since Mac (and Little Warden). Poor Edd. Did not deserve that...Not at all... It doesn't sound pleasant. At all. I'm also pretty scared of the arenas. They can get deadly. My tributes USUALLY seem more likely to survive those than, uh, say, i don't know, AMBUSHES? Argh. Always the ambushes. But not last time i guess. At least Noodle survived it, eh? Last week it was a fire. Paul ended up suffocating, but Patryck lived right up until the feast. He was literally slaughtered by someone who went crazy. It was a death i deem horrific and i was upset about that. The maces, the slaughtering, the mauling by beasts... i do not like the sound of them at all. T^T but one was bound to happen.

@LadyPlague can i be pinged only when the game starts?
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague can I be pinged every post?
@LadyPlague can I be pinged every post?
Hello Everyone! Here is once again the list of who's in what game, as a reminder!

Friday’s Game: @DuskyFlareon @Visionrift @Emordnilap @FValentine @LieutenantCoen @dragonlady1803 @ChildofNaga @RoarofTime GembondFairy @Makkachin @Marzal @saans @playerpichu @brokenstone @LordMalak @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @MissFortune17 @KCGallows @thePurple @Petall @crazyraspberry @Jadebird @Kairo

Saturday’s Game: @GrandSerpentine @Vulcanatus @Shadowlugia711 @YaBoiGuzma @StormDragon21 @icystorm2 LadyPlague @Werelynx @ShadowofNiflheim @WingsOfPegasus @Hamkid @Quamosthy @Himochi @TheHeroicOne @Banished @iAteYourDonut @RestInPieces @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @RedArmyGrif @UltimateKitty @Pandacow @Fiyero @Allegoy @Astrocomet
Hello Everyone! Here is once again the list of who's in what game, as a reminder!

Friday’s Game: @DuskyFlareon @Visionrift @Emordnilap @FValentine @LieutenantCoen @dragonlady1803 @ChildofNaga @RoarofTime GembondFairy @Makkachin @Marzal @saans @playerpichu @brokenstone @LordMalak @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @MissFortune17 @KCGallows @thePurple @Petall @crazyraspberry @Jadebird @Kairo

Saturday’s Game: @GrandSerpentine @Vulcanatus @Shadowlugia711 @YaBoiGuzma @StormDragon21 @icystorm2 LadyPlague @Werelynx @ShadowofNiflheim @WingsOfPegasus @Hamkid @Quamosthy @Himochi @TheHeroicOne @Banished @iAteYourDonut @RestInPieces @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @RedArmyGrif @UltimateKitty @Pandacow @Fiyero @Allegoy @Astrocomet
Ru6naU3.png
thank ya. only pinged for the beginning and not the winner.
thank ya. only pinged for the beginning and not the winner.
T3TuubO.png
Can't wait to see who wins this one!
still salty as hell from last night's game and Link's death
Can't wait to see who wins this one!
still salty as hell from last night's game and Link's death
9CxYF0H.png
Let's see if these guys can do better than Kirjonen and actually win for me.

also i have the most evil plan for who i'm entering for next week.
Let's see if these guys can do better than Kirjonen and actually win for me.

also i have the most evil plan for who i'm entering for next week.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Hype
Hype
1 2 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 5991 5992