Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor - Main Thread
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@anika
Or maybe it doeesss

@VivaFariy
Sadly I only know of the word because of my friends, so I can kinda get where you're coming from.
@anika
Or maybe it doeesss

@VivaFariy
Sadly I only know of the word because of my friends, so I can kinda get where you're coming from.
@anika

The TV does nothing.

Remember to lynch someone ~
Y'all die if the traitor(s) live today!
@anika

The TV does nothing.

Remember to lynch someone ~
Y'all die if the traitor(s) live today!
@Combtaystic

I vote for CAWncave

@Combtaystic

I vote for CAWncave

@Combtaystic
I vote for CAWncave
@Combtaystic
I vote for CAWncave
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Combtaystic
I guess lux's post in the last page sort of makes sense. If Viva turns out to be scum tho I'm going to be very salty, but yeah, I'll vote for @CAWncave.
@Combtaystic
I guess lux's post in the last page sort of makes sense. If Viva turns out to be scum tho I'm going to be very salty, but yeah, I'll vote for @CAWncave.
jghAv2V.png
The votes have been cast. Cawncave moved slowly up to the table, refusing to speak. The rope was tied around their neck, reality returning to normal and the building reappearing. They die, slowly but surely. At this moment, StormDreamer realizes the great mistake they've made - the illusions are still present. Gwendolyn, with a knife in hand, walks up to Storm and slices their head in half. Gwendolyn has achieved her revenge on Rebecca, for all those years ago. The Traitor has won. @Gwendolyn (For finishing as traitor) You have won: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/10943.png[/img] @Werelynx (For beginning as traitor) You have won: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/10940.png[/img] @VivaFariy (For not being lynched as spoop) You have won: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/4660.png[/img] @ Everyone else Participation Prize: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/893.png[/img] x 15 Prizes sent out tomorrow since I'm being lazy today
The votes have been cast.

Cawncave moved slowly up to the table, refusing to speak.
The rope was tied around their neck, reality returning to normal and the building reappearing.

They die, slowly but surely.

At this moment, StormDreamer realizes the great mistake they've made - the illusions are still present. Gwendolyn, with a knife in hand, walks up to Storm and slices their head in half.

Gwendolyn has achieved her revenge on Rebecca, for all those years ago.

The Traitor has won.

@Gwendolyn (For finishing as traitor)
You have won:
10943.png

@Werelynx (For beginning as traitor)
You have won:
10940.png

@VivaFariy (For not being lynched as spoop)
You have won:
4660.png

@ Everyone else
Participation Prize:
893.png x 15

Prizes sent out tomorrow since I'm being lazy today
@Combtaystic
Wow! That was fun and I can't believe I managed to survive. Oddly enough.

@luxmold
Since you're still a spider in my jar, I'm gonna let you go and roam and take over the world or do whatever you want.
@Combtaystic
Wow! That was fun and I can't believe I managed to survive. Oddly enough.

@luxmold
Since you're still a spider in my jar, I'm gonna let you go and roam and take over the world or do whatever you want.
Congratulations @Gwendolyn! I admit, I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you were so helpful this game.When I first joined I wanted to suspect you just because I suspected you in past games, but that wasn't a very sound reason.

It was a fun AND VERY WEIRD game.

Thank you @Combtaystic for the prizes!
Congratulations @Gwendolyn! I admit, I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you were so helpful this game.When I first joined I wanted to suspect you just because I suspected you in past games, but that wasn't a very sound reason.

It was a fun AND VERY WEIRD game.

Thank you @Combtaystic for the prizes!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
Thank you.
Yeah, That's why I was joking with storm because in every game she says she gets town. Sad part I knew she was right. LOL. But I don't like to sus in a serious manner because of past games. Joking in one thing. But thanks for giving me a chance. I try to be helpful in all games and my personality in the game was just me in general in everyday life, I seriously hate parties and don't like large crowds.

Oddly enough though I contradicted myself in highschool when I'd go to the homecoming dance or Senior Prom. Loved going to them and I don't know why.
@VivaFariy
Thank you.
Yeah, That's why I was joking with storm because in every game she says she gets town. Sad part I knew she was right. LOL. But I don't like to sus in a serious manner because of past games. Joking in one thing. But thanks for giving me a chance. I try to be helpful in all games and my personality in the game was just me in general in everyday life, I seriously hate parties and don't like large crowds.

Oddly enough though I contradicted myself in highschool when I'd go to the homecoming dance or Senior Prom. Loved going to them and I don't know why.
Intense!!!
Intense!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.