Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor - Main Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Oh well, it's not like anyone's died yet.
Oh well, it's not like anyone's died yet.
The thread was open for a little bit last night, so maybe the traitor is one of the people who hadn't responded?
The thread was open for a little bit last night, so maybe the traitor is one of the people who hadn't responded?
@luxmold
*points at the dead person on the floor*

S-s-someone has....

Why did I even agree to go to this party, I hate parties T_T
@luxmold
*points at the dead person on the floor*

S-s-someone has....

lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
[quote name="Nerasis" date=2016-10-19 10:50:56] Why did I even agree to go to this party, I hate parties T_T [/quote] I'm laughing because me too.
Nerasis wrote on 2016-10-19:
I'm laughing because me too.
Oh yeah but I forgot about the flavor person
Oh yeah but I forgot about the flavor person
Is their name actually Rebecca @Combtaystic because if it is then I have to get vengeance for my fallen brethren
Is their name actually Rebecca @Combtaystic because if it is then I have to get vengeance for my fallen brethren
@luxmold
F-f-flavour person? YOU EAT PEOPLE?!

*HYPERVENTILATES*
@luxmold
F-f-flavour person? YOU EAT PEOPLE?!

*HYPERVENTILATES*
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis
Please calm down, I just meant our friend that died.
@Nerasis
Please calm down, I just meant our friend that died.
Although you probably knew that already
Although you probably knew that already
Sorry I couldn't reply to you guys this morning. Darn standardized testing... I totally messed up and have a solid 3-4 hours with nothing in my Baldwin cauldron. Drat.

Anyhow.

Apparently @Nerasis has a post requirement of being a wimp, and @LittleFirefly can only speak in memes. (I'm so sorry.)

Also, @luxmold , how do you know for sure that the riddles are talking about the same thing? Maybe some of the riddles we receive will try to point towards the same thing, but I doubt each new riddle is just a chunk of a larger puzzle. They're likely independent of each other. It doesn't make sense to go from odds and evens to funerals (or lack thereof).
Sorry I couldn't reply to you guys this morning. Darn standardized testing... I totally messed up and have a solid 3-4 hours with nothing in my Baldwin cauldron. Drat.

Anyhow.

Apparently @Nerasis has a post requirement of being a wimp, and @LittleFirefly can only speak in memes. (I'm so sorry.)

Also, @luxmold , how do you know for sure that the riddles are talking about the same thing? Maybe some of the riddles we receive will try to point towards the same thing, but I doubt each new riddle is just a chunk of a larger puzzle. They're likely independent of each other. It doesn't make sense to go from odds and evens to funerals (or lack thereof).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63