Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dog Park Mafia: Ended
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
@Rosetta248 Because Beheaded seems okay with the claim, and I trust Beheaded.
Fil's behavior has also been a bit too eccentric to strike me as mafia.
@Rosetta248 Because Beheaded seems okay with the claim, and I trust Beheaded.
Fil's behavior has also been a bit too eccentric to strike me as mafia.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
Alright, I respect your opinion, I know @Beheaded is pretty known in mafia games so I'll lean off of @Fil for now. I'm still gonna keep an eye out, though.
@Cognitive
Alright, I respect your opinion, I know @Beheaded is pretty known in mafia games so I'll lean off of @Fil for now. I'm still gonna keep an eye out, though.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Don't get me wrong, popping in and out and in again wouldn't usually fly, but... Fil is giving some crumbs, which are tasty and nutritious for Beheaded. c:

I could be wrong, but I do think they're trying to help... in an odd way. You can't really get a read on anyone unless you catch the right person with that role, if you get my drift.

Oh, I might as well say it. I believe they are trying to claim... a role-blocking role?

... However, now that I think about it, the role could just as easily be mafia, and easily be manipulated. :c But it's hard to decide.
Don't get me wrong, popping in and out and in again wouldn't usually fly, but... Fil is giving some crumbs, which are tasty and nutritious for Beheaded. c:

I could be wrong, but I do think they're trying to help... in an odd way. You can't really get a read on anyone unless you catch the right person with that role, if you get my drift.

Oh, I might as well say it. I believe they are trying to claim... a role-blocking role?

... However, now that I think about it, the role could just as easily be mafia, and easily be manipulated. :c But it's hard to decide.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
I wonder, at times, why I got into mafia because of my indecisiveness. It makes it terribly hard to lynch such nice people.

... BUt that's just me.
I wonder, at times, why I got into mafia because of my indecisiveness. It makes it terribly hard to lynch such nice people.

... BUt that's just me.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Hmmm.I don't really understand the pacifist claim, but if Beheaded's interpretation of softing roleblocker is right then... I'm not sure. A role-blocker could as well be mafia... However, I do wish that @Fil would be more vocal and express their thoughts on the game. [quote name="Fil" date=2016-10-25 17:36:04] @/Cognitive As far as I have seen, mafia seems to be winning. I don't have a lot to go on. [/quote] It's because it seems that mafia is winning that we [i]HAVE[/i] to be more vocal and throw accusations around. Otherwise we would basically be letting mafia pick us off one by one and win. Also, if not Fil, then who? I need a bit of time thinking over the thing about Rose voting for Cinna. I haven't heard from @Leremis in a while though--come and share your thoughts and suspicions :D
Hmmm.I don't really understand the pacifist claim, but if Beheaded's interpretation of softing roleblocker is right then... I'm not sure. A role-blocker could as well be mafia...

However, I do wish that @Fil would be more vocal and express their thoughts on the game.
Fil wrote on 2016-10-25:
@/Cognitive

As far as I have seen, mafia seems to be winning. I don't have a lot to go on.
It's because it seems that mafia is winning that we HAVE to be more vocal and throw accusations around. Otherwise we would basically be letting mafia pick us off one by one and win.

Also, if not Fil, then who? I need a bit of time thinking over the thing about Rose voting for Cinna. I haven't heard from @Leremis in a while though--come and share your thoughts and suspicions :D
jghAv2V.png
@Werelynx are we at mylo or lylo yet? Would you tell us if we were in lylo or mylo?
@Werelynx are we at mylo or lylo yet? Would you tell us if we were in lylo or mylo?
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I am currently playing FR in a really inconvenient device.
@StormDreamer

I am currently playing FR in a really inconvenient device.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil
Ahhh I understand the pain of using FR on inconvenient devices...XD
It's okay then, I guess, don't worry too much about it then :D
But when you see a scummy post, don't hesitate to point it out~
@Fil
Ahhh I understand the pain of using FR on inconvenient devices...XD
It's okay then, I guess, don't worry too much about it then :D
But when you see a scummy post, don't hesitate to point it out~
jghAv2V.png
My suspicion with Rosetta still stands so I will be voting that way again.

@werelynx My vote is for Rosetta248
My suspicion with Rosetta still stands so I will be voting that way again.

@werelynx My vote is for Rosetta248
vV5jbm.png
Wow. So. I don't really know what to say here. After looking at everything, the only person I could say to believe to be most town is Stormdreamer.

As for the rest. I just don't know. I have different reasons for being suspicious of everyone, and they all come from gut feelings really.

And I'm so sorry for being so quiet lately but my professors are evil ;n; Just keep stacking up midterms and assignments. I try to get on and provide my input. But I wanna let you guys know that I'll be away at a comic convention this weekend (finished my Ewok costume this morning aahhhh!!) so I'll only be on mobile in the evenings, when I'll try to get caught up.
Wow. So. I don't really know what to say here. After looking at everything, the only person I could say to believe to be most town is Stormdreamer.

As for the rest. I just don't know. I have different reasons for being suspicious of everyone, and they all come from gut feelings really.

And I'm so sorry for being so quiet lately but my professors are evil ;n; Just keep stacking up midterms and assignments. I try to get on and provide my input. But I wanna let you guys know that I'll be away at a comic convention this weekend (finished my Ewok costume this morning aahhhh!!) so I'll only be on mobile in the evenings, when I'll try to get caught up.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58