Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
@Gwendolyn @LittleFirefly :/
@Gwendolyn @LittleFirefly :/
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
End of Day 10

The day had ended and all players outside camp had been teleported back. The shadow figure was waiting for them. “You all were so close that I feel bad for you. Silver found the door and Firefly had the key. Plus that old man Silver found would have helped if Silver had responded before the sunset. Anyway, thank you all for ‘volunteering’ to test this little game. Now we have many things to mold before we can use this again,” they said, trailing off. Ghostray stepped forward to ask a question, the calico cat still in their arms. “Before you ask, you may keep the cat you found Ghost. She is yours to keep,” the figure said, before disappearing into the forest.

You gathered around trying to find a last minute target. It landed on Storm. “Come on, I was kidnapped. You didn’t even give me a chance,” they complained. Firefly and Gwen simply shared a look and with mutual agreement, stabbed Storm in the heart, killing them. The figure returned. “Well, this certainly changes things. A factor has been placed that I had not factored or expected to occur. Today actually was MYLO. That is, if the ghosts possess an innocent. I would say my bad but can you really blame me? I didn’t expect you to actually go through with it. Oh, yeah, Firefly and Gwen, you two can no longer use that private chat anymore,” the figure said before leaving again.

• StormDreamer (Midnight Lover) was lynched
• It is now night. All discussion must stop till you see the Dawn of Day post
• Day 10 has ended
• Day 11 will start on 10/7 at 14:00 or once all actions are received
• Please send in your night actions as soon as possible

@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn

@xspideray

@WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer
End of Day 10

The day had ended and all players outside camp had been teleported back. The shadow figure was waiting for them. “You all were so close that I feel bad for you. Silver found the door and Firefly had the key. Plus that old man Silver found would have helped if Silver had responded before the sunset. Anyway, thank you all for ‘volunteering’ to test this little game. Now we have many things to mold before we can use this again,” they said, trailing off. Ghostray stepped forward to ask a question, the calico cat still in their arms. “Before you ask, you may keep the cat you found Ghost. She is yours to keep,” the figure said, before disappearing into the forest.

You gathered around trying to find a last minute target. It landed on Storm. “Come on, I was kidnapped. You didn’t even give me a chance,” they complained. Firefly and Gwen simply shared a look and with mutual agreement, stabbed Storm in the heart, killing them. The figure returned. “Well, this certainly changes things. A factor has been placed that I had not factored or expected to occur. Today actually was MYLO. That is, if the ghosts possess an innocent. I would say my bad but can you really blame me? I didn’t expect you to actually go through with it. Oh, yeah, Firefly and Gwen, you two can no longer use that private chat anymore,” the figure said before leaving again.

• StormDreamer (Midnight Lover) was lynched
• It is now night. All discussion must stop till you see the Dawn of Day post
• Day 10 has ended
• Day 11 will start on 10/7 at 14:00 or once all actions are received
• Please send in your night actions as soon as possible

@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn

@xspideray

@WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of the Game

LittleFirefly and SilverDragon568 grinned gleefully as they took the spirit of Ghostray. "That's it now. We were told to leave Vrykolakas untouched. We can split up and take the other two now," Silver said. Firefly nodded. "It's so nice of you to have joined me. Sorry about having Storm killed," they apologized. Silver shook their head. "I don't want to talk about Storm anymore," they said. "Let's just get this over with." So they did. Firefly headed for AWB, leaving Gwen for Silver since Firefly would never kill the one person who had been so kind to them before they died.

The shadows sighed and the figure emerged from them. She threw back her hood. "Firefly," she said, an agitated tone in her voice. "I am very upset that you lost the other three but I suppose I could congratulate you on at least completing your mission." Firefly dipped their head. "Thank you mistress," they responded. The figure tilted her head. "Did I congratulate you? No, i said I could.," she said. She pulled out a pad of paper and a pencil. The pencil flew across the paper making scattered marks. "Alright," she said once she stopped. "Let's go back to the master. He'd like to hear about this."

A shadow engulfed the three and dragged them down into the earth. Vrykolakas creapt out from behind the rock they had been behind. They began to run down the trail, fleeing from whatever was left. A huge earthquake shook the ground. The cliff crumbled, taking the camp down with it. No one would ever find the camp again. No trace would remain. Never again would anyone see the blood stained camp.

Spectator chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/j8rWzGfC5xk
Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/VKjNXskZQNBj
Neutral chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/MbEpgwRqLzQ
Lover chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gSdKJwhHjDaf

@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn @xspideray @WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer
End of the Game

LittleFirefly and SilverDragon568 grinned gleefully as they took the spirit of Ghostray. "That's it now. We were told to leave Vrykolakas untouched. We can split up and take the other two now," Silver said. Firefly nodded. "It's so nice of you to have joined me. Sorry about having Storm killed," they apologized. Silver shook their head. "I don't want to talk about Storm anymore," they said. "Let's just get this over with." So they did. Firefly headed for AWB, leaving Gwen for Silver since Firefly would never kill the one person who had been so kind to them before they died.

The shadows sighed and the figure emerged from them. She threw back her hood. "Firefly," she said, an agitated tone in her voice. "I am very upset that you lost the other three but I suppose I could congratulate you on at least completing your mission." Firefly dipped their head. "Thank you mistress," they responded. The figure tilted her head. "Did I congratulate you? No, i said I could.," she said. She pulled out a pad of paper and a pencil. The pencil flew across the paper making scattered marks. "Alright," she said once she stopped. "Let's go back to the master. He'd like to hear about this."

A shadow engulfed the three and dragged them down into the earth. Vrykolakas creapt out from behind the rock they had been behind. They began to run down the trail, fleeing from whatever was left. A huge earthquake shook the ground. The cliff crumbled, taking the camp down with it. No one would ever find the camp again. No trace would remain. Never again would anyone see the blood stained camp.

Spectator chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/j8rWzGfC5xk
Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/VKjNXskZQNBj
Neutral chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/MbEpgwRqLzQ
Lover chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gSdKJwhHjDaf

@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn @xspideray @WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Well that was fun. I knew town wouldn't with with me alive. Once Ghost revealed that Firefly was a ghost and when we learned they were lynch proof. It was only a matter of time for me to piece the puzzle together. But I couldn't day anything... well i didn't know how to word it to where it wouldn't get me mod killed.
Well that was fun. I knew town wouldn't with with me alive. Once Ghost revealed that Firefly was a ghost and when we learned they were lynch proof. It was only a matter of time for me to piece the puzzle together. But I couldn't day anything... well i didn't know how to word it to where it wouldn't get me mod killed.
Good game everyone! That lasted a long time but it was fun!

Can't believe I survived till the end dang
Good game everyone! That lasted a long time but it was fun!

Can't believe I survived till the end dang
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Blizzardwing

Just curious, what did the riddles mean?
@Blizzardwing

Just curious, what did the riddles mean?
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I have to say, I actually feel kind of bad for making it to the end. That whole immunity thing was a one shot.

@Ghostray
I will finally admit, you were indeed right about me. lol
I have to say, I actually feel kind of bad for making it to the end. That whole immunity thing was a one shot.

@Ghostray
I will finally admit, you were indeed right about me. lol
Well, I'm sorry you didn't take my kitten! You should have at least taken her as redemption. -huffs- &
@LittleFirefly

And who were the other 3 @Blizzardwing
Well, I'm sorry you didn't take my kitten! You should have at least taken her as redemption. -huffs- &
@LittleFirefly

And who were the other 3 @Blizzardwing
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Vrykolakas
The riddles were leading to a code word. The first one had assonance of A. The second was K. The third was I. It was going to spell out Ackikir which was the key word that would decode the encrypted message which said something like "beware the flames that rise and consume" or something
@Vrykolakas
The riddles were leading to a code word. The first one had assonance of A. The second was K. The third was I. It was going to spell out Ackikir which was the key word that would decode the encrypted message which said something like "beware the flames that rise and consume" or something
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ghostray
Peridot, morierrrty, Kanaya
@Ghostray
Peridot, morierrrty, Kanaya
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188