Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Egg Game (Like Doors)
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
[quote]@Pastelpaint You reach for the egg and find yourself meeting the claw of a fully grown imperial also reaching for the stone. You hadn't seen him through the sun dappled jungle. He eyes you over critically. "I was looking for a family of my own but.........I guess you'll do" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42518282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425183/42518282_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote]@Denmark56 The egg starts to shake the closer you get and by the time you reach it it has hatched, [item=maren defender] a sweet little maren tumbling out of it. She blinks up at you with big wet eyes. You cradle her gently and bring her home. [/quote] [quote]@Damanio OH GOD IT WAS BEES! NOTHING BUT BEES!!!!! They swarm one of your mirrors and start to make a nest on her. [skin=26922][/quote]
Quote:
@Pastelpaint
You reach for the egg and find yourself meeting the claw of a fully grown imperial also reaching for the stone. You hadn't seen him through the sun dappled jungle. He eyes you over critically.
"I was looking for a family of my own but.........I guess you'll do"

42518282_350.png

Quote:
@Denmark56
The egg starts to shake the closer you get and by the time you reach it it has hatched, Maren Defender a sweet little maren tumbling out of it. She blinks up at you with big wet eyes. You cradle her gently and bring her home.

Quote:
@Damanio
OH GOD IT WAS BEES! NOTHING BUT BEES!!!!!
They swarm one of your mirrors and start to make a nest on her.
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
The first egg is speckled, with a tuft of fur spurting from it!
The second egg is very tiny, it looks to be carved of glass? Crystal maybe?
The third egg is on a bed of gathered belongings, it shakes every now and then
The first egg is speckled, with a tuft of fur spurting from it!
The second egg is very tiny, it looks to be carved of glass? Crystal maybe?
The third egg is on a bed of gathered belongings, it shakes every now and then
@Pastelpaint I’d like the first eggo please
@Pastelpaint I’d like the first eggo please
My Username is a zero not the letter
@Pastelpaint

Second egg! :D
@Pastelpaint

Second egg! :D
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~

@Pastelpaint

@Pastelpaint

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@G0NE you crack open the cute speckled egg to find an assortment of apparel~ Strangely enough none are speckled, and none have fur! @damanio you hold the tiny egg in your hands and hold it up to the light, you discover it is made of opal! The egg seems to like being in the sunlight, it suddenly cracks open to reveal a tiny new born fae dragon! Sadly the beautiful egg is ruined, but the dragon seems to be covered in opals just like the egg! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43377087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433771/43377087_350.png[/img] [/url] @blinkleblueink you crack open the egg to find a wise looking familiar, he seems happy to be out of there!
@G0NE you crack open the cute speckled egg to find an assortment of apparel~ Strangely enough none are speckled, and none have fur!

@damanio you hold the tiny egg in your hands and hold it up to the light, you discover it is made of opal! The egg seems to like being in the sunlight, it suddenly cracks open to reveal a tiny new born fae dragon! Sadly the beautiful egg is ruined, but the dragon seems to be covered in opals just like the egg!

43377087_350.png

@blinkleblueink you crack open the egg to find a wise looking familiar, he seems happy to be out of there!
First egg
This egg is grey, and has swirls all over it! A tuft of red fur is scattered hapzardly around it...

Second egg
This egg is slightly cracked, and has thick green mucous all over it! It emits a faint and mysterious glow...

Third egg
This egg is buried in leaves! Bugs of all sorts crawl out from it when the leafy pile is disturbed, making it seem like a very warm and homely place for an egg to be.
First egg
This egg is grey, and has swirls all over it! A tuft of red fur is scattered hapzardly around it...

Second egg
This egg is slightly cracked, and has thick green mucous all over it! It emits a faint and mysterious glow...

Third egg
This egg is buried in leaves! Bugs of all sorts crawl out from it when the leafy pile is disturbed, making it seem like a very warm and homely place for an egg to be.
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
@Damanio
Second egg please!
@Damanio
Second egg please!
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@Damanio Third egg?
@Damanio Third egg?
i3HjH85.png
@Damanio

Egg 1 please!
@Damanio

Egg 1 please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315