Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Scry... your Nightmare dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=88&auth=00be7c7a9d5648ce97c6d46f36d70b50d672737f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Soo um yeah.. I decided to join this post here with this little girl... I mostly have no problem with these colors because I know they can work but just... not together please. I've also never been a fan of SDs, they looks so weird and bony to me. Also, I don't know how I liked clown before really, it was my favorite gene... easy to say it ain't no more. And ooooh boy, crackle, my old friend... enough said [i][s]I think I can do worse but this little girl is just not-my-taste[/s][/i]
dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=88&auth=00be7c7a9d5648ce97c6d46f36d70b50d672737f&dummyext=prev.png

Soo um yeah.. I decided to join this post here with this little girl...

I mostly have no problem with these colors because I know they can work but just... not together please. I've also never been a fan of SDs, they looks so weird and bony to me. Also, I don't know how I liked clown before really, it was my favorite gene... easy to say it ain't no more.
And ooooh boy, crackle, my old friend... enough said I think I can do worse but this little girl is just not-my-taste
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
W9pleqY.pngBtRUHab.pngseJmsBj.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=4&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=4&winggene=14&wings=130&auth=1da2f5ef0c4075c7f124debceeda3e3387c4bd9b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I hate Hex with a passion and Gembond almost never looks good, plus Imperial Females have the worst pose of any dragon. And purple, lets just say purple is not my color XD Especially with radioactive, ugh, radioactive can work, but most of the time its horrible.
dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=4&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=4&winggene=14&wings=130&auth=1da2f5ef0c4075c7f124debceeda3e3387c4bd9b&dummyext=prev.png

I hate Hex with a passion and Gembond almost never looks good, plus Imperial Females have the worst pose of any dragon. And purple, lets just say purple is not my color XD Especially with radioactive, ugh, radioactive can work, but most of the time its horrible.
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Gyarados (awesome name btw) I actually like that crackle color, and I could see it work!... On another dragon, because this one is a disaster.

I actually love Skydancers for their boniness... Althought the weird 90 degree the males do to fit their wings in the image size... Yeah, can't unsee.

@Allegoy I like hex, female imperials AND PURPLE. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT-- just kinding. Mostly because wow, you took 3 things I like and combined them in a... Less than pleasing dragon. Mostly by adding the ultimate eyesore that is radioactive. It only looks good as a tert on a double obsidian dragon, imo

Seeing clown being brought up here and yeah, never realized how... "meh" of a gene it is. Thank you all for reminding me it exists in the first place, I guess?
@Gyarados (awesome name btw) I actually like that crackle color, and I could see it work!... On another dragon, because this one is a disaster.

I actually love Skydancers for their boniness... Althought the weird 90 degree the males do to fit their wings in the image size... Yeah, can't unsee.

@Allegoy I like hex, female imperials AND PURPLE. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT-- just kinding. Mostly because wow, you took 3 things I like and combined them in a... Less than pleasing dragon. Mostly by adding the ultimate eyesore that is radioactive. It only looks good as a tert on a double obsidian dragon, imo

Seeing clown being brought up here and yeah, never realized how... "meh" of a gene it is. Thank you all for reminding me it exists in the first place, I guess?
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=7&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=42&auth=2073600f61338bc0bf12f8a0dc02f42b106c8fa3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have no idea why but I really don't like storm, and the accent colours for lemon and fire really spoil the colours for me. I have a dragon with fire, but fire iridescent isn't as bad to me. q: I'm not the biggest fan of Coatls, which I guess is surprising because I used to post in the what if coatl had no leg thread a lot (I'm getting back into it a little since the original was locked) and had my own thread for boatls. Well, I like them a little, and speckle/freckle looks GREAT on them, I just like other breeds better. I actually like seraph, just not how it looks on Coatls. And I don't like crystal/facet, I do have a Ridgeback pair with crystal but they're exceptions. And okapi's not my favourite, though it can work, again, I have a dragon with okapi in my lair q: I'm not really a strict "NO THAT'S THE STUFF I DON'T LIKE GET IT OUT" kind of person, I'm willing to make exceptions, but this is definitely a nightmare dragon to me because it has them all xD
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=7&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=42&auth=2073600f61338bc0bf12f8a0dc02f42b106c8fa3&dummyext=prev.png

I have no idea why but I really don't like storm, and the accent colours for lemon and fire really spoil the colours for me. I have a dragon with fire, but fire iridescent isn't as bad to me. q:
I'm not the biggest fan of Coatls, which I guess is surprising because I used to post in the what if coatl had no leg thread a lot (I'm getting back into it a little since the original was locked) and had my own thread for boatls. Well, I like them a little, and speckle/freckle looks GREAT on them, I just like other breeds better. I actually like seraph, just not how it looks on Coatls. And I don't like crystal/facet, I do have a Ridgeback pair with crystal but they're exceptions. And okapi's not my favourite, though it can work, again, I have a dragon with okapi in my lair q: I'm not really a strict "NO THAT'S THE STUFF I DON'T LIKE GET IT OUT" kind of person, I'm willing to make exceptions, but this is definitely a nightmare dragon to me because it has them all xD
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
This was really fun! So of course... here is another disaster [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=7&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=1&winggene=3&wings=177&auth=2453aae0e21a5606448077505ea7e97941e9589b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Don't really have anything to say about this one except that yeah, not these colors please. AND HONESTLY I just realised that I kinda hate circuit? Like Ive only ever seen it work when The dragon is otherwise plain (like only black with like a neon circuit) but like.... otherwise it just looks like a s***show especially when paired with poison. Tell me right now, or show me, if you have a nice dragon with poison/circuit because I will not believe you until I see it. Also I just think the Guardians beard is really weird... why does a dragon have a beard? Also @Kirkeyressa you are welcome about the clown gene. It's so meh that you don't even remember it being there until it gets mentioned
This was really fun!
So of course... here is another disaster

dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=7&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=1&winggene=3&wings=177&auth=2453aae0e21a5606448077505ea7e97941e9589b&dummyext=prev.png

Don't really have anything to say about this one except that yeah, not these colors please. AND HONESTLY I just realised that I kinda hate circuit? Like Ive only ever seen it work when The dragon is otherwise plain (like only black with like a neon circuit) but like.... otherwise it just looks like a s***show especially when paired with poison. Tell me right now, or show me, if you have a nice dragon with poison/circuit because I will not believe you until I see it.
Also I just think the Guardians beard is really weird... why does a dragon have a beard?

Also @Kirkeyressa you are welcome about the clown gene. It's so meh that you don't even remember it being there until it gets mentioned
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
@Krosulhah You nightmare is less a nightmare and more like "i dreamt that I spent the day as usual". Still, to each their own! I agree with the seraph and the colors being ruined by their gene-given accent... (LOOKING AT YOU, VIOLET.)

@Gyarados I THINK I SAW A DRAGON WITH POISON AND CIRCUIT WORK?... I forgot where it was though. I'll try scrying it. It's a very specific color combo though...

Another circuit use I love is a dragon with a plain light color, and darker circuit on it! It's a welcome switch-up from the regular Tron aesthetic (says the one who bought like 15 tron babies yesterday lmao)

And yes, that dragon is indeed a terrible. (i love the guardian beards tho. so... majestic...)
@Krosulhah You nightmare is less a nightmare and more like "i dreamt that I spent the day as usual". Still, to each their own! I agree with the seraph and the colors being ruined by their gene-given accent... (LOOKING AT YOU, VIOLET.)

@Gyarados I THINK I SAW A DRAGON WITH POISON AND CIRCUIT WORK?... I forgot where it was though. I'll try scrying it. It's a very specific color combo though...

Another circuit use I love is a dragon with a plain light color, and darker circuit on it! It's a welcome switch-up from the regular Tron aesthetic (says the one who bought like 15 tron babies yesterday lmao)

And yes, that dragon is indeed a terrible. (i love the guardian beards tho. so... majestic...)
@kirkeyressa

Damn I would love to see that dragon! I don't think its just posion and circuit, it feels like circuit is just made for plain dragons, you cant really have any primary gene that has alot going on with circuit because it just looks like a dump, but for sure if you can scry that derg I will be more then happy to see it and be baffled!
@kirkeyressa

Damn I would love to see that dragon! I don't think its just posion and circuit, it feels like circuit is just made for plain dragons, you cant really have any primary gene that has alot going on with circuit because it just looks like a dump, but for sure if you can scry that derg I will be more then happy to see it and be baffled!
@Gyarados [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=1&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0be7dfdfbc6224b9f5417f96eb8ef9689ce77955&dummyext=prev.png[/img] OMG I WANT HIM--- So yeah, it's possible, you just have to match the circuit to the colors given by the poison gene! (In this case, poison sanguine has white and light yellow speckles, so any circuit with that color will look ok!)
@Gyarados

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=1&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0be7dfdfbc6224b9f5417f96eb8ef9689ce77955&dummyext=prev.png

OMG I WANT HIM--- So yeah, it's possible, you just have to match the circuit to the colors given by the poison gene! (In this case, poison sanguine has white and light yellow speckles, so any circuit with that color will look ok!)
@kirkeyressa

oh my you were right, he looks handsome as all hell!
@kirkeyressa

oh my you were right, he looks handsome as all hell!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=11&winggene=9&wings=115&auth=7f16512d66914f2a93f475b1a8d4f5312a96f339&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I think most people will agree how hideous he looks but lets talk a bit about him: I dislike snappers, fuchsia burns my eyes, speckle looks pretty gross unless it's like pastel green (reminds me of leaves), hypnotic looks really weird, moss goes terribly with fuchsia, thylacine can look nice but it can also look super bad... also the yellow color is like cherry on top :--)
dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=8&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=11&winggene=9&wings=115&auth=7f16512d66914f2a93f475b1a8d4f5312a96f339&dummyext=prev.png

I think most people will agree how hideous he looks but lets talk a bit about him: I dislike snappers, fuchsia burns my eyes, speckle looks pretty gross unless it's like pastel green (reminds me of leaves), hypnotic looks really weird, moss goes terribly with fuchsia, thylacine can look nice but it can also look super bad... also the yellow color is like cherry on top :--)
+10 FR time + he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19