Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shattered Remnants--Location thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Originally put this in the Discussion Thread, but perhaps it can go here, too.

I dunno about the Cave guys...even though we have weapons, what if the zombies manage to corner us? Also if we were to escape, how would we know which is the way out? We wouldn't want to waste our supplies by making a trail. Sure we'd have shelter, but it'd be confined and such.

If you have anything combatting the above opinions please tell me!
Originally put this in the Discussion Thread, but perhaps it can go here, too.

I dunno about the Cave guys...even though we have weapons, what if the zombies manage to corner us? Also if we were to escape, how would we know which is the way out? We wouldn't want to waste our supplies by making a trail. Sure we'd have shelter, but it'd be confined and such.

If you have anything combatting the above opinions please tell me!
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
Field because of possibilities of more medicine.
Field because of possibilities of more medicine.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
What the heck are we supposed to find in a cave? Rocks? Creepy crawlies? Not at all useful, I think. But then it could have a less chance of it being infected at all... And we need a place to stay :/

Cave I guess...
What the heck are we supposed to find in a cave? Rocks? Creepy crawlies? Not at all useful, I think. But then it could have a less chance of it being infected at all... And we need a place to stay :/

Cave I guess...
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Field? I mean, the plants could be useful and if there's game, more food for us? I'm really not sure....

P.S. We could also eat bugs but I think we're good on food XD
Field? I mean, the plants could be useful and if there's game, more food for us? I'm really not sure....

P.S. We could also eat bugs but I think we're good on food XD
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Field
Field
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
Cavey-cave
Cavey-cave
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Cave
Cave
Voting for day 3 is over.
Voting for day 3 is over.
Day 4 locations

Abandoned Farmhouse or Abandoned Barn
Day 4 locations

Abandoned Farmhouse or Abandoned Barn
Abandoned Farmhouse RIP ME. I meant the barn. Another reason why I shouldn't do mobile.

Yeah but the barn would be the way to go. There's platforms and whatnot in them so it'd be easier to defend and zombies would have a hard time climbing up ladders or pulling themselves up onto ledges.
Abandoned Farmhouse RIP ME. I meant the barn. Another reason why I shouldn't do mobile.

Yeah but the barn would be the way to go. There's platforms and whatnot in them so it'd be easier to defend and zombies would have a hard time climbing up ladders or pulling themselves up onto ledges.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12