Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Athenian - a Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/ac7qlv.png[/img][quote name ="DuskyChangeling"]But are we still hungry?[/quote] @DuskyChangeling More hungry than you'd think and less than you'd hope. [quote name="Xephyrus" date=2016-07-26 17:18:20] We should back up left and look for more food. We are still hungry. [/quote] @Xephyrus Well, that was two directions probably, so the owl just flies back up into the tree. Yay! The adventure continues! Hm! Since the worm was relocated, there's actually not much up here? Go back down, or fly to the other branch?
ac7qlv.png
DuskyChangeling wrote:
But are we still hungry?
@DuskyChangeling
More hungry than you'd think and less than you'd hope.
Xephyrus wrote on 2016-07-26:
We should back up left and look for more food. We are still hungry.
@Xephyrus
Well, that was two directions probably, so the owl just flies back up into the tree. Yay! The adventure continues!
Hm! Since the worm was relocated, there's actually not much up here? Go back down, or fly to the other branch?
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@Mediumdee self ping
@pensivejessie how about we try the other branch?
@Mediumdee self ping
@pensivejessie how about we try the other branch?
unknown.png
@pensivejessie

Wait, we left our worm friends behind? D: We need to go back and get them!

Then... go to another branch?
@pensivejessie

coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
[quote name="Mediumdee" date=2016-07-26 18:53:05]how about we try the other branch? [/quote] Okay, w [quote name="DuskyChangeling"]Wait, we left our worm friends behind? D: We need to go back and get them![/quote] Uhh yeah l [quote name="DuskyChangeling"]Then... go to another branch?[/quote] wh okay uhhhh let's branch first [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/1539qp0.png[/img] @Mediumdee @DuskyChangeling Here we are! Uhh, we're looking for, food, right? Or, friends? Friends that are food? Food that can be a friend?
Mediumdee wrote on 2016-07-26:
how about we try the other branch?
Okay, w
DuskyChangeling wrote:
Uhh yeah l
DuskyChangeling wrote:
wh okay uhhhh let's branch first
1539qp0.png
@Mediumdee
@DuskyChangeling
Here we are! Uhh, we're looking for, food, right? Or, friends? Friends that are food? Food that can be a friend?
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie
what's in that hollow?
I think it might be about time to get some food... can we eat the acorn that's down there?
@pensivejessie
what's in that hollow?
I think it might be about time to get some food... can we eat the acorn that's down there?
unknown.png
[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/xbmycg.png[/img][quote name="Mediumdee" date=2016-07-26 20:28:59] what's in that hollow? I think it might be about time to get some food... can we eat the acorn that's down there? [/quote] @Mediumdee Well, owls sure can eat acorns, though it's not their favorite food. But since this owl seems set on befriending worms, acorns are the special of the day! Let's crack it open in a second, as the other question seems to be answering itself, a runic bat peeking out of the hollow. [i]ee ee eeekeeek What are you doing outside of your home? Are you headed to the festa?[/i] [size=1]20th image yaaaayyyy *pops confetti*[/size]
xbmycg.png
Mediumdee wrote on 2016-07-26:
what's in that hollow?
@Mediumdee
Well, owls sure can eat acorns, though it's not their favorite food. But since this owl seems set on befriending worms, acorns are the special of the day!
Let's crack it open in a second, as the other question seems to be answering itself, a runic bat peeking out of the hollow.
ee ee eeekeeek
What are you doing outside of your home? Are you headed to the festa?

20th image yaaaayyyy *pops confetti*
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie
Lets eat the acorn!
(I think that's how this game works)
@pensivejessie
Lets eat the acorn!
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/oiab00.png[/img][quote name="SANSationalMew" date=2016-07-26 21:02:00] Lets eat the acorn! (I think that's how this game works) [/quote] @SANSationalMew Okay, the owl eats the acorn. It wasn't much, but it was more than nothing. Now just the cap is left. +2 SATIATION POINTS 49/50 HUNGER FULL [i]eek ekeeee keekeeee 'Cause if you're going to the festa, well, I can't come with, but maybe come back and tell me how it was, yeah?[/i]
oiab00.png
SANSationalMew wrote on 2016-07-26:
Lets eat the acorn!
@SANSationalMew
Okay, the owl eats the acorn. It wasn't much, but it was more than nothing. Now just the cap is left.
+2 SATIATION POINTS
49/50 HUNGER FULL
eek ekeeee keekeeee
'Cause if you're going to the festa, well, I can't come with, but maybe come back and tell me how it was, yeah?
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
@pensivejessie
Can I join? If so...
Oh no! The worms are still down there. We must get them! Then let's go to the festa like the bat suggested.
@pensivejessie
Can I join? If so...
Oh no! The worms are still down there. We must get them! Then let's go to the festa like the bat suggested.
TuubBzG.png
[img]http://i67.tinypic.com/21jvhn8.png[/img][quote name="Airbuddy" date=2016-07-26 22:22:32] Can I join? If so... Oh no! The worms are still down there. We must get them! Then let's go to the festa like the bat suggested. [/quote] @Airbuddy Yes you sure can join! This isn't a membership type thing, it's a Quest! So the owl went back down to the floor to get the worms. But which way is the festa? Maybe the owl should've asked the bat... Or we can try to figure it out ourselves! So, should we go to the top of the tree and look around, or go back to the bat?
21jvhn8.png
Airbuddy wrote on 2016-07-26:
Can I join? If so...
@Airbuddy
Yes you sure can join! This isn't a membership type thing, it's a Quest!
So the owl went back down to the floor to get the worms. But which way is the festa? Maybe the owl should've asked the bat... Or we can try to figure it out ourselves!
So, should we go to the top of the tree and look around, or go back to the bat?
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21