Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 562 563
I MISSED THIS IM DISSAPOINTED
I MISSED THIS IM DISSAPOINTED
banner_grimm.png
At least Jay got third XD Hoozah for Undyne doe!
At least Jay got third XD Hoozah for Undyne doe!
sdSRvlV.png
Yeah, it's fine if LadyPlague doesn't respond and somebody else wants to take a stab at it. c:
Yeah, it's fine if LadyPlague doesn't respond and somebody else wants to take a stab at it. c:
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[quote name="LunarEcho" date=2016-09-30 15:51:07] Yeah, it's fine if LadyPlague doesn't respond and somebody else wants to take a stab at it. c: [/quote] Ah ovo @LadyPlague so you see
LunarEcho wrote on 2016-09-30:
Ah ovo @LadyPlague so you see
T3TuubO.png
(I edited the code into my end-of-game post, by the way)
(I edited the code into my end-of-game post, by the way)
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Are you okay with it? @LadyPlague
Are you okay with it? @LadyPlague
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@dragoncrystal

JJBA is all about the Joestar family through the generations. It's pretty unique in the fact that you get to see some characters get older. Either that, or they die young... Their friends have it even worse, I'd say. Jonathan's friend, Will A. Zepelli, died in Jonathan's arms. That's just one example. There's much sadder deaths, and I'm only on Part 3! (( The anime's on part 4, I think, and I'm pretty sure the manga's on part 8. ))
@dragoncrystal

JJBA is all about the Joestar family through the generations. It's pretty unique in the fact that you get to see some characters get older. Either that, or they die young... Their friends have it even worse, I'd say. Jonathan's friend, Will A. Zepelli, died in Jonathan's arms. That's just one example. There's much sadder deaths, and I'm only on Part 3! (( The anime's on part 4, I think, and I'm pretty sure the manga's on part 8. ))
Forum-Signature.png
If @LadyPlague doesn't respond in the next 20-40 minutes, I could definitely do the simulation. I have experience playing custom games with my brother. :p

(( @LunarEcho, I'm assuming it's okay for me to do it if @ LadyPlague doesn't respond. ))
If @LadyPlague doesn't respond in the next 20-40 minutes, I could definitely do the simulation. I have experience playing custom games with my brother. :p

(( @LunarEcho, I'm assuming it's okay for me to do it if @ LadyPlague doesn't respond. ))
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu ,, yik,, yikes q^q ans the thing is i aint even into no animes or so.. Except if anything yo-kai watch. Someone entered it... maybe once. My favorite.. Komasan.. Poor guy fell out of a tree and he killed not just himself but the shadowbinder, somehow.

Somethings hurting me, pichu. What? Beleive it or not i ended up imagining joestar as.. Another jonathan, you know who. Oh boy. Fun times with my mind. I dont even know why i dreamed about this one GF dream?? hah ,, rip,, :(

Excellent idea i had. if someone entered jonathan joestar and i did jonathan from wth. a fight

Last time i did that.. Game 18... I- it-
@playerpichu ,, yik,, yikes q^q ans the thing is i aint even into no animes or so.. Except if anything yo-kai watch. Someone entered it... maybe once. My favorite.. Komasan.. Poor guy fell out of a tree and he killed not just himself but the shadowbinder, somehow.

Somethings hurting me, pichu. What? Beleive it or not i ended up imagining joestar as.. Another jonathan, you know who. Oh boy. Fun times with my mind. I dont even know why i dreamed about this one GF dream?? hah ,, rip,, :(

Excellent idea i had. if someone entered jonathan joestar and i did jonathan from wth. a fight

Last time i did that.. Game 18... I- it-
T3TuubO.png
@playerpichu

Pleeeaaseee do
@playerpichu

Pleeeaaseee do
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 562 563