Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 562 563
Wow, that got dark at the end there. Congrats to Caesar!
Wow, that got dark at the end there. Congrats to Caesar!
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
Aww I wanted Sans to win. ):
GG!
Aww I wanted Sans to win. ):
GG!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Well this was eventful
Well this was eventful
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifpukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
@TiaDaWerecat @ScarredLightning @saans @LordMalak @MyNameIsTea @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @shadowrwarrior @Emordnilap @DoctorRosalia @ChildOfNaga @FirebirdOmen @Synchromial @Ravenflare @dragoncrystal @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231

But, oh, what's this?
I have a surprise for you all!

BONUS ROUND

Since this game turned out pretty terrible, I'm just going to crank this up to very high death rate and give us a little extra sudden death round.
@TiaDaWerecat @ScarredLightning @saans @LordMalak @MyNameIsTea @Jadebird @TheHeroicOne @shadowrwarrior @Emordnilap @DoctorRosalia @ChildOfNaga @FirebirdOmen @Synchromial @Ravenflare @dragoncrystal @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231

But, oh, what's this?
I have a surprise for you all!

BONUS ROUND

Since this game turned out pretty terrible, I'm just going to crank this up to very high death rate and give us a little extra sudden death round.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Mine literally died the first two rounds
Mine literally died the first two rounds
2MpsEqH.png
Oooooo!
BRING IT ON!
Oooooo!
BRING IT ON!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
OH SNAP
OH SNAP
YEAH
YEAH
2MpsEqH.png
Bless?? but why the death
Edit: this is gonna end up like game 5. im just gonna tell the oerson who entered r&m now
Bless?? but why the death
Edit: this is gonna end up like game 5. im just gonna tell the oerson who entered r&m now
T3TuubO.png
I WAS IN SCHOOL ALL DAY AND I'M FOLLOWING THE THREAD AND I CAME BACK TO 149 ALERTS
I WAS IN SCHOOL ALL DAY AND I'M FOLLOWING THE THREAD AND I CAME BACK TO 149 ALERTS
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 562 563