Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 2361 2362
@ponds
Yeah I think you're right, I'll send it to them. Sorry for all the confusion I didn't mean to cause chaos ;;

Next person to claim is BlackJasper not me
@ponds
Yeah I think you're right, I'll send it to them. Sorry for all the confusion I didn't mean to cause chaos ;;

Next person to claim is BlackJasper not me
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I would love to give this game a try but I can't find what last thing to claim are.
@BlackJasper ?
I would love to give this game a try but I can't find what last thing to claim are.
@BlackJasper ?
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
What? I didn't claim anything, I was just asking (Oh, I'm so sorry to make this even more confusing for everyone). Unless the thing @******* was offering (the 2015 festival apparel) is now claimed by me?

@Wyrmilius (this game is very fun- I love it but... it can get a little messy at times :P)
What? I didn't claim anything, I was just asking (Oh, I'm so sorry to make this even more confusing for everyone). Unless the thing @******* was offering (the 2015 festival apparel) is now claimed by me?

@Wyrmilius (this game is very fun- I love it but... it can get a little messy at times :P)
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper
Oh s***, I totally misread what you wrote ah ;; I thought you were claiming the other person

Ahh I'm so sorry, I really did screw this up something major! I don't know who the current person is with the gift I'm afraid, I think I'm just gunna...vacate myself from here for now out of fear of just making things even more confusing
@BlackJasper
Oh s***, I totally misread what you wrote ah ;; I thought you were claiming the other person

Ahh I'm so sorry, I really did screw this up something major! I don't know who the current person is with the gift I'm afraid, I think I'm just gunna...vacate myself from here for now out of fear of just making things even more confusing
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

It's fine (please do come back to this game, it's wonderful)

But, uh... Who's going now?
@*******

It's fine (please do come back to this game, it's wonderful)

But, uh... Who's going now?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@Wyrmilius
@BlackJasper
I think @ChaoticRogue is the next person to claim (offered a dragon and a familiar on page 341) :)

Skip me
@Wyrmilius
@BlackJasper
I think @ChaoticRogue is the next person to claim (offered a dragon and a familiar on page 341) :)

Skip me
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Thank you! (you may be right)

I really didn't want to confuse anything at all, I'm sorry if I did :P

[skip me]

And I'll stop cluttering up this channel with my posts!
@SoulLugia11

Thank you! (you may be right)

I really didn't want to confuse anything at all, I'm sorry if I did :P

[skip me]

And I'll stop cluttering up this channel with my posts!
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

[quote name="ChaoticRogue" date=2016-12-25 14:13:40] claim! TUBMG A Christmas derg [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295751/29575061_350.png[/img] and a [Item=Abyss Striker] [/quote] This is the current offer, Ping ChaoticRogue. @ChaoticRogue Claimed by PorcelainPlants
ChaoticRogue wrote on 2016-12-25:

claim!

TUBMG

A Christmas derg

29575061_350.png

and a Abyss Striker

This is the current offer, Ping ChaoticRogue.

@ChaoticRogue Claimed by PorcelainPlants
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
I feel really bad for messing everything up ;0;
I feel really bad for messing everything up ;0;
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Nebulacloud
Don't worry about it! Things happen but it's all good now ^v^

Skip me
@Nebulacloud
Don't worry about it! Things happen but it's all good now ^v^

Skip me
xk7ymDQ.png