Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
Claim!:) @suomi The user below me gets [item= Flowering Gladeboughs][item= Scene: Springswarm][item= Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit]
Claim!:)
@suomi

The user below me gets Flowering Gladeboughs Scene: Springswarm Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit
I don’t know what to put here
@flamingoz claim! TUBMG [item=heliodor wing enhancements][item=wind aura]
@flamingoz claim!

TUBMG

Heliodor Wing Enhancements Wind Aura
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster claim! The user below me gets [item=glassbound solarvul] [item=Love's Herald] [item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape]
@Talonmaster claim!

The user below me gets
Glassbound Solarvul Love's Herald Scene: Lovebird Landscape
3a2eEFc.gifA badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
[font=times] adding a [item=nature aura] to the mix. ping me and @ sedo when claiming!
adding a
Nature Aura
to the mix.
ping me and @ sedo when claiming!
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
@fulfill and @Sedo Claimed Offering: [item=Skin: Sunspot Clouddancer] and [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Sugarplum]
@fulfill and @Sedo
Claimed

Offering:
Skin: Sunspot Clouddancer and Ancient Gene Parchment: Sugarplum
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@Eligos Claim! TUBMG: [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner]
@Eligos
Claim!

TUBMG:
Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Twilight Rose Thorn Banner
redoing this soon
Adding this to the pile: [item=Sing to the Wind Chest]
Adding this to the pile:
Sing to the Wind Chest
redoing this soon
@smeen Claim, please! TUBMG [item=Wise Bonecarver's Mask][item=Skilled Bonecarver's Mask][item=Brave Bonecarver's Mask][item=Supportive Bonecarver's Mask] Pick your favorite Bonecarver set! [size=2](I won’t be sending all different masks, pick one and I’ll send the whole set of that kind!)[/size] As well as something Goopy! [item=Shadow's Charm] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/fools/banners/7.png[/img]
@smeen Claim, please!

TUBMG
Wise Bonecarver's Mask Skilled Bonecarver's Mask Brave Bonecarver's Mask Supportive Bonecarver's Mask
Pick your favorite Bonecarver set!
(I won’t be sending all different masks, pick one and I’ll send the whole set of that kind!)

As well as something Goopy!
Shadow's Charm
7.png
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur Claim, please! I like the skilled set most :]] -- TUBMG: Both [Item=Primary gene: Tide] AND [item=Primary banescale gene: candycane] OR Any two of the following scenes! [item=scene: Harpy's roost] [item=scene: Elder sea] [item=scene: Kelp beds] [item=strange chests] [item=scene: frozen tunnel]
@Alskasaur
Claim, please! I like the skilled set most :]]

--

TUBMG:

Both Primary Gene: Tide AND Primary Banescale Gene: Candycane

OR Any two of the following scenes!

Scene: Harpy's Roost Scene: Elder Sea Scene: Kelp Beds Scene: Frozen Tunnel
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@SnailArcade
Kelp bed and harpy's roost scenes please c: