Monster: Imraldera

Optimist: Sealeo

Seer: CodeMaster

Traitor: Pit

Ward: Cosmopoeia

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
I thank everyone for a very interesting game.
I thank everyone for a very interesting game.
I totally knew it was Blue....I just didn't expect them to be the demon. Mmm....They still knew I was silenced nonetheless. >> Maybe next time when I get a hunch such as that, I should push more.

Aaaa....so upset. We could've gotten the nightmares if we didn't lynch Cinnabar. Aw well...if there's another round, ping me in the future! @Silverwinter
I totally knew it was Blue....I just didn't expect them to be the demon. Mmm....They still knew I was silenced nonetheless. >> Maybe next time when I get a hunch such as that, I should push more.

Aaaa....so upset. We could've gotten the nightmares if we didn't lynch Cinnabar. Aw well...if there's another round, ping me in the future! @Silverwinter
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Good game guys, especially to you, @Blizzardwing. :)
Good game guys, especially to you, @Blizzardwing. :)
@Valgami
Well they were the traitor and not really a nightmare, but I AM SO UPSET THAT I WAS ON THE RIGT TRACK ON THIS! I actually trusted Sparky for a bit there! I kind of unknowingly defend Alphyn! Grr. I'm so upset!

*Throws phone into pool in rage*

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
@Valgami
Well they were the traitor and not really a nightmare, but I AM SO UPSET THAT I WAS ON THE RIGT TRACK ON THIS! I actually trusted Sparky for a bit there! I kind of unknowingly defend Alphyn! Grr. I'm so upset!

*Throws phone into pool in rage*

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@sealeo
You actually got a couple of hunches that were correct. You and Valgami were right for suspecting me at one point too. (Though I really am working on not lurking so much. The lurking wasn't really a mafia tactic, just having trouble figuring out what to say)

But YES! I'm so glad we won! It was a really fun game, especially to be Mafia. @SilverWinter please ping me if you do another one.
@sealeo
You actually got a couple of hunches that were correct. You and Valgami were right for suspecting me at one point too. (Though I really am working on not lurking so much. The lurking wasn't really a mafia tactic, just having trouble figuring out what to say)

But YES! I'm so glad we won! It was a really fun game, especially to be Mafia. @SilverWinter please ping me if you do another one.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
[quote name="Bequerel" date=2016-06-23 10:30:46] Through some developments though, I'm seeing some interesting things from some of the people I hadn't suspected quite yet. Mostly Sparkyflames...ill squint hard at you. I'll definitely be watching you guys. [/quote] @Blizzardwing you should have looked more closely at this post.
Bequerel wrote on 2016-06-23:
Through some developments though, I'm seeing some interesting things from some of the people I hadn't suspected quite yet.
Mostly Sparkyflames...ill squint hard at you.
I'll definitely be watching you guys.

@Blizzardwing you should have looked more closely at this post.
@Pit
You were really good there. I still am so upset that I was on the right track with you.

@Silverwinter
Me too! Ping me if this ever gets another round please. It was really fun, even with my life problems during it.
@Pit
You were really good there. I still am so upset that I was on the right track with you.

@Silverwinter
Me too! Ping me if this ever gets another round please. It was really fun, even with my life problems during it.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Reynutocx
Why me specifically? Everyone could have seen that and caught on to it.
@Reynutocx
Why me specifically? Everyone could have seen that and caught on to it.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Imraldera

Yeah, I had outright said my suspicions for you and Blue....then towards the end of the game, I started to suspect Rey....because they were quiet too. JUST. URGH. >:U

I do suggest not lurking though! It's a good tactic to just be upfront anyways, people always go after lurkers...it just didn't show well in this game LOL.
@Imraldera

Yeah, I had outright said my suspicions for you and Blue....then towards the end of the game, I started to suspect Rey....because they were quiet too. JUST. URGH. >:U

I do suggest not lurking though! It's a good tactic to just be upfront anyways, people always go after lurkers...it just didn't show well in this game LOL.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98