Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Novelist's Muse Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Blushweaver @Hanoverian23

Caroline wished they had talked more about whatever they had gone through before, it probably was better to stick to the current situation though.

Caroline hesitated for a second, she grabbed a leather book dyed a dark green before hurrying after Mihangel.

I doubt they'd care if a took a book, would they? she thought as she opened it. And if this whole thing is just to make some story...having some clue or something in a old book would be interesting to any reader. Nobody had ever accused Caroline of not every having an outlandish thought, and today wasn't going to be any different.
@Blushweaver @Hanoverian23

Caroline wished they had talked more about whatever they had gone through before, it probably was better to stick to the current situation though.

Caroline hesitated for a second, she grabbed a leather book dyed a dark green before hurrying after Mihangel.

I doubt they'd care if a took a book, would they? she thought as she opened it. And if this whole thing is just to make some story...having some clue or something in a old book would be interesting to any reader. Nobody had ever accused Caroline of not every having an outlandish thought, and today wasn't going to be any different.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@Blushweaver @AnonEclipse [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/125296/12529553p.png?mtime=Vt0F7AAAL4g.png[/img] When the tundra finally took her paw, Nurari whipped her head back around, still beaming. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Caroline," Nurari responded kindly. "I'm sure the three of us will be great pals throughout this. Providing we don't get killed, that is. "Now, it looks like we have to chase after our hasty teammate before he gets himself lost." She trotted out the door quickly, eyeing the green book Caroline had nabbed. "Aah, great minds think alike, hmm?" the mirror whispered, pausing briefly to reveal a gray paperback book she had taken. "The one I took was completely blank," she continued, flipping through the pages to show their pristine, unprinted condition. "I'm going to use it to take notes on the goings on throughout this adventure." She chucked and redirected the conversation. "Ooh, these white pages remind me. You must be wondering how Mihangel and I met, right? We were warped into some strange universe with many other dragons. Each of us had our own little region in this universe that was completely blank and white. Nothing as far as the eye could see! We had to use our imaginations to create entirely new and unique worlds. I never got the chance to see Mihangels, but he heard me causing a racket in my canvas world and popped in for a visit. He helped me with some ideas and we chatted while we strolled through a forest I'd made." Her voice paused as she thought over what she had just relayed. "I realize that must sound crazy to you." With a shrug, she continued walking. "Not much crazier than here, I suppose." Nurari rolled up her book and slid it back inside the bird skull on her thigh. "Now what about yourself? What book did you snag?"
@Blushweaver @AnonEclipse
12529553p.png?mtime=Vt0F7AAAL4g.png
When the tundra finally took her paw, Nurari whipped her head back around, still beaming.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Caroline," Nurari responded kindly. "I'm sure the three of us will be great pals throughout this. Providing we don't get killed, that is.
"Now, it looks like we have to chase after our hasty teammate before he gets himself lost." She trotted out the door quickly, eyeing the green book Caroline had nabbed.
"Aah, great minds think alike, hmm?" the mirror whispered, pausing briefly to reveal a gray paperback book she had taken.
"The one I took was completely blank," she continued, flipping through the pages to show their pristine, unprinted condition. "I'm going to use it to take notes on the goings on throughout this adventure." She chucked and redirected the conversation.
"Ooh, these white pages remind me. You must be wondering how Mihangel and I met, right? We were warped into some strange universe with many other dragons. Each of us had our own little region in this universe that was completely blank and white. Nothing as far as the eye could see! We had to use our imaginations to create entirely new and unique worlds. I never got the chance to see Mihangels, but he heard me causing a racket in my canvas world and popped in for a visit. He helped me with some ideas and we chatted while we strolled through a forest I'd made."
Her voice paused as she thought over what she had just relayed.
"I realize that must sound crazy to you." With a shrug, she continued walking. "Not much crazier than here, I suppose." Nurari rolled up her book and slid it back inside the bird skull on her thigh.
"Now what about yourself? What book did you snag?"
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@ClockworkEclipse ((Well, I don't think I get the laugh reference, but if my memory serves me right, doesn't the word monokuro mean monochrome or something similar in Japanese? I know that it's literally used within the first 5 seconds of the intro song from season 1 of the anime Black Butler, and so every time I see your dragon in this thread that song gets stuck in my head xD but, I digress...)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/230709/23070834p.png[/img] Ambrose nods slightly in agreement, before reluctantly turning back to the body. "Well... L-let's see about these bite marks then..." he murmured, [b]checking the size and shape of the bite wounds.[/b] @Luthyx
@ClockworkEclipse ((Well, I don't think I get the laugh reference, but if my memory serves me right, doesn't the word monokuro mean monochrome or something similar in Japanese? I know that it's literally used within the first 5 seconds of the intro song from season 1 of the anime Black Butler, and so every time I see your dragon in this thread that song gets stuck in my head xD but, I digress...))

23070834p.png

Ambrose nods slightly in agreement, before reluctantly turning back to the body.

"Well... L-let's see about these bite marks then..." he murmured, checking the size and shape of the bite wounds.

@Luthyx
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@AnonEclipse @Hanoverian23

"If I get lost, I'll likely return back to the library," he muttered. Despite the words, he was glad the other two were following. There was safety in numbers in his mind. Unless the two were murderers, but he found he preferred not to think like that. He listened as Nurari explained about how they had met. It had seemed like so long ago to him, and he was glad to have put it behind him. Even if they were in a similar situation now.

"I know Howlite was going to the piano room, and another was going to the wine cellar. Perhaps we should meet up with one of them to see if they have found anything. Suggestions?" He asked once Nurari had finished explaining the strange adventure they had once embarked on. His steps began to slow, and he glanced over his shoulder at the Mirror. "How is your, ah, mate?" It was an attempt to be conversational.
@AnonEclipse @Hanoverian23

"If I get lost, I'll likely return back to the library," he muttered. Despite the words, he was glad the other two were following. There was safety in numbers in his mind. Unless the two were murderers, but he found he preferred not to think like that. He listened as Nurari explained about how they had met. It had seemed like so long ago to him, and he was glad to have put it behind him. Even if they were in a similar situation now.

"I know Howlite was going to the piano room, and another was going to the wine cellar. Perhaps we should meet up with one of them to see if they have found anything. Suggestions?" He asked once Nurari had finished explaining the strange adventure they had once embarked on. His steps began to slow, and he glanced over his shoulder at the Mirror. "How is your, ah, mate?" It was an attempt to be conversational.
vV5jbm.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23719726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237198/23719726_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Daenaro looked at the coatl, Emrys, with cautious eyes. Anyone could be the murderer and he wasn't going to take any chances. But, he'd rather cosy up to a potential murderer than get on their bad side. "Oh, hello handsome. I didn't think that anyone would come this way," he said, his voice like honey,"it really is a shame that we were sent here. Too nervous? Well, aren't we all with these killers on the loose! [b]Perhaps we should investigate another area? I was thinking about study,[/b] maybe the killer left a note? ((@SilverWinter))
Daenaro looked at the coatl, Emrys, with cautious eyes. Anyone could be the murderer and he wasn't going to take any chances. But, he'd rather cosy up to a potential murderer than get on their bad side.

"Oh, hello handsome. I didn't think that anyone would come this way," he said, his voice like honey,"it really is a shame that we were sent here. Too nervous? Well, aren't we all with these killers on the loose! Perhaps we should investigate another area? I was thinking about study, maybe the killer left a note?

((@SilverWinter))
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
[center][quote]Ambrose checked the size and shape of the bite wounds.[/quote] The blood pouring from the bites was quite a sight to behold. Some of the bites were [b]medium-sized, likely from a smaller specimen[/b] while others were [b]huge and definitely from a large dragon.[/b] They had fairly similar shapes, though there was [b]no sign of the flat, plant-chewing teeth of a Tundra. [/b] [quote]Caroline grabbed a leather book dyed a dark green.[/quote] Upon looking at the cover, you notice it reads [i]Poisonous Household Plants[/i]. A page is sticking out, and looks frayed and used, with a small unknown stain in the corner. The page itself talks of [b]a flower that can be made into a deadly poison. [/b]This flower, the book claims, is [b]often kept in gardens[/b] for its beauty.
Quote:
Ambrose checked the size and shape of the bite wounds.

The blood pouring from the bites was quite a sight to behold. Some of the bites were medium-sized, likely from a smaller specimen while others were huge and definitely from a large dragon. They had fairly similar shapes, though there was no sign of the flat, plant-chewing teeth of a Tundra.
Quote:
Caroline grabbed a leather book dyed a dark green.

Upon looking at the cover, you notice it reads Poisonous Household Plants. A page is sticking out, and looks frayed and used, with a small unknown stain in the corner. The page itself talks of a flower that can be made into a deadly poison. This flower, the book claims, is often kept in gardens for its beauty.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23888707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238888/23888707_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Handsome?[/i] Emyrs cocked his head at the Imperial. He understood what he was doing, suspecting him as he would anyone else, careful to be good to the potential killers, but he hadn't expected him to say 'handsome.' The Coatl felt slightly flattered by this, but he quickly refocused. "The study? If I remember correctly, a couple of dragons have already gone that way. Of course, I was thinking that we should [b]meet back up with them, and share our findings[/b] since the rest of them should have investigated their rooms already." @Cosmopoeia (edit for ping again :/ )

23888707_350.png

Handsome? Emyrs cocked his head at the Imperial. He understood what he was doing, suspecting him as he would anyone else, careful to be good to the potential killers, but he hadn't expected him to say 'handsome.' The Coatl felt slightly flattered by this, but he quickly refocused.

"The study? If I remember correctly, a couple of dragons have already gone that way. Of course, I was thinking that we should meet back up with them, and share our findings since the rest of them should have investigated their rooms already."

@Cosmopoeia

(edit for ping again :/ )

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Luthyx ( Why so LATE! Argh.. Oh well. ) @Anoneclipse ( .... Hi. ) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/162386/16238524p.png[/img] Umbros had been dusting off his hat when he heard the [s]four[/s] five words; " Four murderers" "Murder", and "Murder." Oh yeah, and we can't forget about " Murder" . He almost jumped and burst out of the door, in his surprise. " Uh... Well then... T-This is dreadful, isn't it?" He put on his hat again, with wide eyes, and [b]slinked away into the Piano Room, to maybe hear or play some calming music to soothe himself or.. Find some clues for the case, perhaps?[/b]
@Luthyx ( Why so LATE! Argh.. Oh well. ) @Anoneclipse ( .... Hi. )

16238524p.png

Umbros had been dusting off his hat when he heard the four five words; " Four murderers" "Murder", and "Murder." Oh yeah, and we can't forget about " Murder" . He almost jumped and burst out of the door, in his surprise. " Uh... Well then... T-This is dreadful, isn't it?" He put on his hat again, with wide eyes, and slinked away into the Piano Room, to maybe hear or play some calming music to soothe himself or.. Find some clues for the case, perhaps?

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrysalClaw @LadyKnightKatsa @IgnisFlamel

Pinging all inactive players. Please be active before lockdown tomorrow at 12:00 FRT or be MODKILLED.
@CrysalClaw @LadyKnightKatsa @IgnisFlamel

Pinging all inactive players. Please be active before lockdown tomorrow at 12:00 FRT or be MODKILLED.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
[center][quote]Umbros came across the scene of Velvet chatting with Howlite.[/quote]
Quote:
Umbros came across the scene of Velvet chatting with Howlite.
they/them
[/code]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13