Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ask The Dragon Below You
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@Lizhardking [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23378237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233783/23378237_350.png[/img] [/url] The fae, without thinking, said to the tiger coalt: My flight!! The ligth,of course~ I was born in this place and if one day I have to leave my flight, I will really miss my home. She looked to the next dragon and amiable She told: Hey~ ¿You have a "conflict love" or a "love triangle"? She looked down and blushed: Sorry for ask this type of questions,heheh~
@Lizhardking

23378237_350.png

The fae, without thinking, said to the tiger coalt: My flight!! The ligth,of course~ I was born in this place and if one day I have to leave my flight, I will really miss my home.

She looked to the next dragon and amiable She told: Hey~ ¿You have a "conflict love" or a "love triangle"? She looked down and blushed: Sorry for ask this type of questions,heheh~

@Killasisa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26256290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262563/26256290_350.png[/img] [/url] Upon seeing that no one else was going to answer the very small imperial stepped forward. [b]I am one of the newest in my clan, and of course one of the few who hasn't found my soulmate yet.[/b] Oleum looked down, as though a little embarassed, [b]I do fancy someone though...[/b] He was hesitant to if he should continue but decided to go ahead. [b]I cannot say names because that someone might hear but they are as beautiful as ice and sometimes I just cant stop looking at her.[/b] The male stated, sadness evident in his voice. [b]I'll never have her though, she is already destined for someone else and doesn't as much as look my way most of the time.[/b] Oleum quickly gathered himself again and turned to the next dragon. [b][u]Are you the type to bottle your emotions, or do you like expressing yourself?[/u][/b]
@Killasisa

26256290_350.png

Upon seeing that no one else was going to answer the very small imperial stepped forward. I am one of the newest in my clan, and of course one of the few who hasn't found my soulmate yet. Oleum looked down, as though a little embarassed, I do fancy someone though... He was hesitant to if he should continue but decided to go ahead. I cannot say names because that someone might hear but they are as beautiful as ice and sometimes I just cant stop looking at her. The male stated, sadness evident in his voice. I'll never have her though, she is already destined for someone else and doesn't as much as look my way most of the time.

Oleum quickly gathered himself again and turned to the next dragon. Are you the type to bottle your emotions, or do you like expressing yourself?
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
W9pleqY.pngBtRUHab.pngseJmsBj.png
@Gyarados [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21522859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215229/21522859_350.png[/img] [/url] One leg crossed over the other and his hands knitted about his knee, the shapeshifter listens patiently to Oleum's rather dismal answer. He was a true romantic at heart, it seemed — Diggory would sooner cut out his own tongue than use the word [i]soulmate[/i]. [b]How poetic,[/b] he praises the imperial with a grin as Oleum finishes and turns about to him. Diggory quirks a brow at the intrusive question, though what else was to be expected? Pity he didn't get anything tantalizing like a snippet of his love life, though from what little he knows of dear Oleum so far, it would seem the imperial has plenty bottled up himself. The spiral's lips part as he contemplates. [b]What is life without a little bit of both?[/b] he concludes with a wide grin — a double-edged question, really, as what is worse than dragging his innermost feelings up from his gut, through his throat, and out between his smiling, smiling teeth in front of a room full of strangers? Diggory's emotions were often far too transparent, but when it came to the heart of things, he kept his thoughts tight inside until the coal turned to a diamond and shattered his porcelain smile. Volatile, his father describes him. Violent. Putting that aside — or rather, locking it up quite tight — Diggory turns to the dragon to his side, running his teeth over his bottom lip as he thinks of a question. [b]So, you,[/b] he begins, [b]Do you have any phobias? Darkest fears?[/b]
@Gyarados

21522859_350.png

One leg crossed over the other and his hands knitted about his knee, the shapeshifter listens patiently to Oleum's rather dismal answer. He was a true romantic at heart, it seemed — Diggory would sooner cut out his own tongue than use the word soulmate. How poetic, he praises the imperial with a grin as Oleum finishes and turns about to him. Diggory quirks a brow at the intrusive question, though what else was to be expected? Pity he didn't get anything tantalizing like a snippet of his love life, though from what little he knows of dear Oleum so far, it would seem the imperial has plenty bottled up himself.

The spiral's lips part as he contemplates. What is life without a little bit of both? he concludes with a wide grin — a double-edged question, really, as what is worse than dragging his innermost feelings up from his gut, through his throat, and out between his smiling, smiling teeth in front of a room full of strangers? Diggory's emotions were often far too transparent, but when it came to the heart of things, he kept his thoughts tight inside until the coal turned to a diamond and shattered his porcelain smile. Volatile, his father describes him. Violent.

Putting that aside — or rather, locking it up quite tight — Diggory turns to the dragon to his side, running his teeth over his bottom lip as he thinks of a question. So, you, he begins, Do you have any phobias? Darkest fears?
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8517043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85171/8517043_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The blind skydancer followed the conversation sitting idle on his spot, listening to each and everyones different voices. And then it was his turn. And it was a question that made him squirm on the inside. He would have to give an honest answer and he did not under any circumstances wanted to let the [i]other[/i] (a dragon from his lair who works with him and accompanies him everywhere to look out for him - currently sitting in the shadows, watching him) know about it. But ... there was no way of preventing it now. Coma cleared his throat and lifted his head a bit. He knew his voice would be weak since he rarely ever used it these days. And the pressure of having all these eyes on him without being able too look at the others made him feel very uncomfortable. [color=#a25454]"My ... my darkest fears. I fear myself most. My desires that brought me into ruin. I fear the dependence I am in since I was blinded. And most of all I fear my jealousy. I don't know myself well enough to know what I would be capable of doing, driven by said jealousy."[/color] His head moved slightly to where the [i]other[/i] sat, listening and chuckling since he knew he was a big part of Coma's "darkest fears". [i]Did this answer the question[/i], the skydancer asked himself. He didn't know of any phobias he had besides - [color=#a25454]"... I am afraid of spirits. It's some sort of a trauma I guess ... I get very panicky if I sense them near us"[/color] A short slient break hovered over the group of dragons before Coma thought about a question he deemed fitting for this group. [color=#a25454][b]"What is your greatest strength? ... what's your greatest weakness?"[/b][/color]
@Froze

The blind skydancer followed the conversation sitting idle on his spot, listening to each and everyones different voices. And then it was his turn. And it was a question that made him squirm on the inside. He would have to give an honest answer and he did not under any circumstances wanted to let the other (a dragon from his lair who works with him and accompanies him everywhere to look out for him - currently sitting in the shadows, watching him) know about it. But ... there was no way of preventing it now.
Coma cleared his throat and lifted his head a bit. He knew his voice would be weak since he rarely ever used it these days. And the pressure of having all these eyes on him without being able too look at the others made him feel very uncomfortable.

"My ... my darkest fears. I fear myself most. My desires that brought me into ruin. I fear the dependence I am in since I was blinded. And most of all I fear my jealousy. I don't know myself well enough to know what I would be capable of doing, driven by said jealousy."
His head moved slightly to where the other sat, listening and chuckling since he knew he was a big part of Coma's "darkest fears".
Did this answer the question, the skydancer asked himself. He didn't know of any phobias he had besides - "... I am afraid of spirits. It's some sort of a trauma I guess ... I get very panicky if I sense them near us"

A short slient break hovered over the group of dragons before Coma thought about a question he deemed fitting for this group. "What is your greatest strength? ... what's your greatest weakness?"

@Anjoulas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25442229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254423/25442229_350.png[/img] [/url] Nacreous was hesitant to puff up her crest feathers but ended up deciding that she had gained enough inspiration for more than ten tales by listening and it was her time to contribute as well. She turned her head to glance at the blind skydancer, just stopping herself from giving a sympathetic look. With so many different dragons from different backgrounds, this was even less of an appropriate time to judge others than writing her clan members' lore pages back in the lair. A disability shouldn't have to receive a privilege. "Everyone in my clan praises me for being creative with words and melodies," she lisped quietly, choosing to turn a blind eye to the combat-based meaning of 'strength'. She really wasn't the type to fight. She wasn't the type to reveal secrets to strangers either. "Weaknesses... I guess I'm sensitive to being looked down upon. If you know coatl culture, you'd know why..." Nacreous puffed out her feathers reflexively, conscious that she was revealing how dull her natural coat looked. She had to think of something to ask quickly for the dragon nearby. "Well, [i]how do you feel about your clan leaders?[/i] I... can't really understand mine, so I tend to avoid talking them." The coatl realised that she ended on a more depressive note than anticipated but decided that she had said enough.
@Anjoulas

25442229_350.png

Nacreous was hesitant to puff up her crest feathers but ended up deciding that she had gained enough inspiration for more than ten tales by listening and it was her time to contribute as well. She turned her head to glance at the blind skydancer, just stopping herself from giving a sympathetic look. With so many different dragons from different backgrounds, this was even less of an appropriate time to judge others than writing her clan members' lore pages back in the lair. A disability shouldn't have to receive a privilege.
"Everyone in my clan praises me for being creative with words and melodies," she lisped quietly, choosing to turn a blind eye to the combat-based meaning of 'strength'. She really wasn't the type to fight. She wasn't the type to reveal secrets to strangers either. "Weaknesses... I guess I'm sensitive to being looked down upon. If you know coatl culture, you'd know why..." Nacreous puffed out her feathers reflexively, conscious that she was revealing how dull her natural coat looked. She had to think of something to ask quickly for the dragon nearby.
"Well, how do you feel about your clan leaders? I... can't really understand mine, so I tend to avoid talking them." The coatl realised that she ended on a more depressive note than anticipated but decided that she had said enough.
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25282764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252828/25282764_350.png[/img] [/url] Qiang looked up from the scroll he was reading and over at the Coatl that had spoken to him. "I have never seen my clan leaders," he replied. "Lots of dragons have never seen them, and only two are said to have seen them. I remember Ba questioning them about our leaders for his records..." Qiang took a moment to recall the day he watched his father interview the two only dragons in his clan that had ever seen the clan leaders. "Ah, yes, I remember their reply. They said that the leaders just disappeared one day, and that they have no idea why they did or if they are even still alive." He had not really been paying attention, his focus more on the scroll he was reading than on what was going on, but it appeared that everyone was asking other dragons questions. Qiang pulled out a blank piece of parchment, a brush, and a little container of ink. He opened the container of ink and dipped his brush into it. "As a scholar for my clan, I delight in writing new things I learn down, hoping that they are useful to future generations." Qiang turned to the dragon right next to him, looking at them with his wide, deep blue eyes. "Different clans have different values. Intelligence is valued in mine, as many dragons have intellectual professions. Historians, astronomers, scholars, entomologists... Tell me, friend, what is valued in your clan?"
@EclipseMirror

25282764_350.png

Qiang looked up from the scroll he was reading and over at the Coatl that had spoken to him.
"I have never seen my clan leaders," he replied. "Lots of dragons have never seen them, and only two are said to have seen them. I remember Ba questioning them about our leaders for his records..." Qiang took a moment to recall the day he watched his father interview the two only dragons in his clan that had ever seen the clan leaders. "Ah, yes, I remember their reply. They said that the leaders just disappeared one day, and that they have no idea why they did or if they are even still alive."
He had not really been paying attention, his focus more on the scroll he was reading than on what was going on, but it appeared that everyone was asking other dragons questions. Qiang pulled out a blank piece of parchment, a brush, and a little container of ink. He opened the container of ink and dipped his brush into it.
"As a scholar for my clan, I delight in writing new things I learn down, hoping that they are useful to future generations." Qiang turned to the dragon right next to him, looking at them with his wide, deep blue eyes. "Different clans have different values. Intelligence is valued in mine, as many dragons have intellectual professions. Historians, astronomers, scholars, entomologists... Tell me, friend, what is valued in your clan?"
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2766474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27665/2766474_350.png[/img] [/url] Tengo rose from his resting place situated on a rather small rock. Looking around he spotted Qiang who had voiced the question to him. [b]In our clan we have many different professions, some gather food, or takes care of the old, while others battle to keep us safe.[/b] He looked around a little, liking all the attention he was getting. [b]But we do have something that is deemed more valuable in our clan, [/b] the coatl started [b]It is our power to get out of tricky situations as quick as possible, we are fluid and fast like water, that is why we feel the most at home here in our water clan.[/b] Tengo thought about his answer and was pleased until he realised this could wake up some confusion. [b]We do have a large amount of non-water element dragons too, but they quickly adapt to our water life style, and to this day I am still proud of how fast they do it....[/b] He hesited though and thought if he should say what was on his mind. [b]Ehm[/b] He decided that if everyone here were honest, then should he. [b]This is... usally the reason we have very few earth dragons, they are the ones with the most difficulties to adapt our lifestyles, but trust me, they are liked and loved all the same.[/b] Tengo ended his speach there and was now sure he had answered the question. The male turned to a dragon nearby, looking to see if they made any contact with him, finally one did so Tengo was quick to say his question. [b][u]How does the relationships in your clan work? Are you all built up like a family or is your clan not the bonding type?[/u][/b]
@Kaixin

2766474_350.png

Tengo rose from his resting place situated on a rather small rock. Looking around he spotted Qiang who had voiced the question to him.
In our clan we have many different professions, some gather food, or takes care of the old, while others battle to keep us safe. He looked around a little, liking all the attention he was getting.
But we do have something that is deemed more valuable in our clan, the coatl started It is our power to get out of tricky situations as quick as possible, we are fluid and fast like water, that is why we feel the most at home here in our water clan.
Tengo thought about his answer and was pleased until he realised this could wake up some confusion. We do have a large amount of non-water element dragons too, but they quickly adapt to our water life style, and to this day I am still proud of how fast they do it.... He hesited though and thought if he should say what was on his mind. Ehm He decided that if everyone here were honest, then should he.
This is... usally the reason we have very few earth dragons, they are the ones with the most difficulties to adapt our lifestyles, but trust me, they are liked and loved all the same. Tengo ended his speach there and was now sure he had answered the question.

The male turned to a dragon nearby, looking to see if they made any contact with him, finally one did so Tengo was quick to say his question. How does the relationships in your clan work? Are you all built up like a family or is your clan not the bonding type?
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
W9pleqY.pngBtRUHab.pngseJmsBj.png
@Gyarados [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15223704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152238/15223704_350.png[/img] [/url] Twilight looked eager to answer the question. [i]"We're a pretty loose Clan, anyone can live however they would like, really. We have trios of friends, and a some devoted mates, but most of us are single like me. I used to be mated with Narwhal, until he took a deep interest into Stormchaser. Before, I was hurt- now, I feel happy for them. I know Ember and our artist are probably the most popular pair in our lair, but Kerenyi and Fiona are quite close, too."[/i] The nocturne looked at a group of two Coatls and a Wildclaw. Clanmates, probably. [i]"They're our strongest trio- as friends, but soon to be warriors, too. The green coatl is Gale, the pink and black one Stargazer, and the green wildclaw Orchid. Nobody doubts their friendship, nor judges it. It's the way that makes them happiest, which is the most important in our Clan."[/i] Twilight took a deep breath and smiled. [i]"Most of us are happy the way we are- no mates, but plenty of friends among the Clan." She turned around and caught a dragon by their arm. [b]What is your job in your Clan? How important is it?"[/i][/b]
@Gyarados

15223704_350.png

Twilight looked eager to answer the question. "We're a pretty loose Clan, anyone can live however they would like, really. We have trios of friends, and a some devoted mates, but most of us are single like me. I used to be mated with Narwhal, until he took a deep interest into Stormchaser. Before, I was hurt- now, I feel happy for them. I know Ember and our artist are probably the most popular pair in our lair, but Kerenyi and Fiona are quite close, too."

The nocturne looked at a group of two Coatls and a Wildclaw. Clanmates, probably. "They're our strongest trio- as friends, but soon to be warriors, too. The green coatl is Gale, the pink and black one Stargazer, and the green wildclaw Orchid. Nobody doubts their friendship, nor judges it. It's the way that makes them happiest, which is the most important in our Clan."

Twilight took a deep breath and smiled. "Most of us are happy the way we are- no mates, but plenty of friends among the Clan." She turned around and caught a dragon by their arm. What is your job in your Clan? How important is it?"
@DiamondNoodles [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24219304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242194/24219304_350.png[/img] [/url] "I am the clan alchemist and scientist, a very important position," muttered the violet Fae, tugging his arm away, "though, my assistant recently blew up the lab with magic." He huffed grumpily, "Which makes my job all the harder. Foolish Cadmi, she is of the Arcane element, so she has a natural talent that I am trying to teach her to take advantage of." He stretched his wings, then pulled them back against his sides. He glanced around, and picked a face out of the crowd, "Anyway, [b]are you more scientific or more into the magic side of things?[/b]"
@DiamondNoodles

24219304_350.png

"I am the clan alchemist and scientist, a very important position," muttered the violet Fae, tugging his arm away, "though, my assistant recently blew up the lab with magic."
He huffed grumpily, "Which makes my job all the harder. Foolish Cadmi, she is of the Arcane element, so she has a natural talent that I am trying to teach her to take advantage of."
He stretched his wings, then pulled them back against his sides.
He glanced around, and picked a face out of the crowd, "Anyway, are you more scientific or more into the magic side of things?"
8aQ4ckm.gif
[color=#231555]@ScribePuffin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26949785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269498/26949785_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26949786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269498/26949786_350.png[/img] [/url] Two young black Spirals stopped twisting around each other and faced the Fae. Their large, dark eyes were almost invisible against their skin as they peered at him from under their flopping hats. "Magic," the male, Phorcys, spoke first. "Of course," his sister, Calypso, finished for him. "Though destructive at times..." "It [i]can[/i] be beautiful." Phorcys removed his hat from his head and first reached in with one paw, then shoved his head in. He pulled away and placed the hat back over his horns, frowning. "Still..." "Nothing?" Calypso asked. "Yet," her brother smiled. "Lumiere's teaching us..." "What he knows." The twins caught a glimpse of another dragon out of the corners of their eyes, and focused on them. Speaking as one, they asked, [b]"Is there anydrake whom you do everything with?"
@ScribePuffin

26949785_350.png

26949786_350.png

Two young black Spirals stopped twisting around each other and faced the Fae. Their large, dark eyes were almost invisible against their skin as they peered at him from under their flopping hats.

"Magic," the male, Phorcys, spoke first.

"Of course," his sister, Calypso, finished for him.

"Though destructive at times..."

"It can be beautiful."

Phorcys removed his hat from his head and first reached in with one paw, then shoved his head in. He pulled away and placed the hat back over his horns, frowning. "Still..."

"Nothing?" Calypso asked.

"Yet," her brother smiled.

"Lumiere's teaching us..."

"What he knows."

The twins caught a glimpse of another dragon out of the corners of their eyes, and focused on them. Speaking as one, they asked, "Is there anydrake whom you do everything with?"
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19