Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Snowsquall Safari
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153
[quote name="AbstractAlgebra" date=2016-01-18 12:20:27] [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/249.gif[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1710776][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url] [/center] [/quote] @AbstractAlgebra FloatingInSpace threw a Pokeball
AbstractAlgebra wrote on 2016-01-18:
249.gif
tvbcGte.png

@AbstractAlgebra

FloatingInSpace threw a Pokeball
uCR5SCW.png
@DragonRider1217
I think you need to follow the format and have the ping outside the quote so they can see it?
@DragonRider1217
I think you need to follow the format and have the ping outside the quote so they can see it?
uCR5SCW.png
@Arch

Do we have to ping you guys outside the quote? DragonRider1217 had used your username within the quote to ping you, but you did not count it. It's a bit hard to see.
@Arch

Do we have to ping you guys outside the quote? DragonRider1217 had used your username within the quote to ping you, but you did not count it. It's a bit hard to see.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Oh- You may be right. I thought we just had to ping the person so they saw we caught it.

Another thing I realized: I put "Used a Pokeball" instead of "Used Pokeball" but, I mean...
@FloatingInSpace

Oh- You may be right. I thought we just had to ping the person so they saw we caught it.

Another thing I realized: I put "Used a Pokeball" instead of "Used Pokeball" but, I mean...
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217
I think I said I "threw" so I don't think the wording counts so long as the general idea is there. I think they just need a visible ping?
@DragonRider1217
I think I said I "threw" so I don't think the wording counts so long as the general idea is there. I think they just need a visible ping?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Like I said, you may be right. Either that or they haven't quite seen it.
@FloatingInSpace

Like I said, you may be right. Either that or they haven't quite seen it.
@FloatingInSpace @DragonRider1217

I actually did get the ping from DragonRider even though it was within the quote!
But if you are referring to the Porygon post in the Dom Watch it's only the first person who posts using our format who catches! I will be posting more over the next hour or two so be on the look out for more.

Just remember that you cannot catch two Pokemon from the same person in a row. (eg. Clavicado posts 4 Pokemon, you may only catch 1. You cannot catch anymore from Clavicado until you catch from another from a different Safari Ranger. This is to give other people a chance at catching also!)
@FloatingInSpace @DragonRider1217

I actually did get the ping from DragonRider even though it was within the quote!
But if you are referring to the Porygon post in the Dom Watch it's only the first person who posts using our format who catches! I will be posting more over the next hour or two so be on the look out for more.

Just remember that you cannot catch two Pokemon from the same person in a row. (eg. Clavicado posts 4 Pokemon, you may only catch 1. You cannot catch anymore from Clavicado until you catch from another from a different Safari Ranger. This is to give other people a chance at catching also!)
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@Arch

Thought so! From now on I'll put it outside the quote. Yes, FloatingInSpace ninja'd me on that one.
@Arch

Thought so! From now on I'll put it outside the quote. Yes, FloatingInSpace ninja'd me on that one.
@AbstractAlgebra

Okay ^-^
@AbstractAlgebra

Okay ^-^
It's okay, @FloatingInSpace. I have my own pokemon.

29cndzm.gif

Sorry not sorry
It's okay, @FloatingInSpace. I have my own pokemon.

29cndzm.gif

Sorry not sorry
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153