Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Clan Wars
1 2
@Brianna100 Sorry I haven't had time for this since I contacted you :(
Quote:
"War?" A voice spoke from the shadows of the cave as the dragons began to move out. Although the voice was clear and loud, none but Taiyo and her father seemed to hear it.
"If I may offer my clan's assistance in this time of need." A huge Guardian stepped out into the open, the shadows seeming to regret having to let it go, pulling as it stepped out.
"My name is Kuram, Second-in-command of the Dark Claw Brotherhood." He bowed deeply and formally, the strange black ink over his body seeming to shift with the movement, as if alive.
"If you wished, my clan can join you in battle. I have intelligence that you face a greater foe than you realize and we most humbly offer our services to...'even out the odds'...so to speak." Kuram could not help but grin. "Our clan is already at odds with the cottontail clan and so I offer this service freely to you" He gave one last bow. "I will leave you to discuss this and if you choose to accept, no need to try to contact us, we will already know and my soldiers will join you." With that final statement, he stepped back into the shadow of the cave, which greedily consumed him, using his magic to bind with it and disappear.

of 25 dragons, there is a total of 214 strength.
@Brianna100 Sorry I haven't had time for this since I contacted you :(
Quote:
"War?" A voice spoke from the shadows of the cave as the dragons began to move out. Although the voice was clear and loud, none but Taiyo and her father seemed to hear it.
"If I may offer my clan's assistance in this time of need." A huge Guardian stepped out into the open, the shadows seeming to regret having to let it go, pulling as it stepped out.
"My name is Kuram, Second-in-command of the Dark Claw Brotherhood." He bowed deeply and formally, the strange black ink over his body seeming to shift with the movement, as if alive.
"If you wished, my clan can join you in battle. I have intelligence that you face a greater foe than you realize and we most humbly offer our services to...'even out the odds'...so to speak." Kuram could not help but grin. "Our clan is already at odds with the cottontail clan and so I offer this service freely to you" He gave one last bow. "I will leave you to discuss this and if you choose to accept, no need to try to contact us, we will already know and my soldiers will join you." With that final statement, he stepped back into the shadow of the cave, which greedily consumed him, using his magic to bind with it and disappear.

of 25 dragons, there is a total of 214 strength.
Did you guys want to split this into a separate RP thread for the actual RP?
Did you guys want to split this into a separate RP thread for the actual RP?
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
(will add my contribution later. posting to save the thread)
(will add my contribution later. posting to save the thread)
tgTY.png
I just asked Bunnykei, She said this thread is fine, it's not like it's moving too fast :)
I just asked Bunnykei, She said this thread is fine, it's not like it's moving too fast :)
Quote:
By the time Peony sprinted out of the cave, the gardens were in chaos.
The attacking clan was here in force, supported by a small, but powerful group who were smashing their way through her friends like wet paper bags. She hissed, recognizing the shade worshiping Dark Claw Clan.
A cry of "Y'all better look out!" drew her attention, and she saw Bucky and Noir diving into the fray, alongside some creepy looking coatls who grinned as they fought.
"Stop!" She yelled, but her voice was lost in the commotion.
The battle raged on, and while the two sides differed greatly in numbers, they were a close match in power. Eventually, thier allies managed to surround the attacking clans. Peony flew over the group, calling for a ceasefire. Eventually she gained thier attention.

"There's been a huge miscommunication." she panted "I never wanted to fight. I intended to invite your leaders over to apologize. Here." She pulled a set of bone greaves and presented them to a white and pink mirror she guessed might be their leader. She smiled at them reassuringly.

In the moment of quietness, Peony looked over the garden, realizing how destroyed were her flowers, the grass she had been trying to coax into growth, and most importantly, that clan's food supply. A low growl rose in her throat. "My flowers." she said, in a dangerously level voice. Her crests rose and her snout curled up into a snarl.

"Uhhh!" A plump tundra bustled out of the lair, patting the bristling Peony gently on the shoulders "Umm! Perhaps we should all step inside. Off the flowers. I'll have some tea made, yes, lots of tea. Off the flowers! Quickly now!"

She dragged Peony away and gestured to the leaders of each group to follow her, to discuss matters of bones, war, and crushed pansies.

The Cottontail Clan: 150 + 165 + 210 = 480
Brianna100's Clan: 179 + 214 = 393

That was actually even closer than I thought!
At this point, the losing parties send the spoils of war to the victor, who splits it up between the allies who helped. And if anyone feels like continuing the story, jump in! This is an exercise in forming relationships between clans, after all.
I hope it's fun or at least interesting, ty for testing it out with me, and I'm glad it's gone so smoothly.

@brianna100 @darkclaw @kizmetto @tygertyger
Quote:
By the time Peony sprinted out of the cave, the gardens were in chaos.
The attacking clan was here in force, supported by a small, but powerful group who were smashing their way through her friends like wet paper bags. She hissed, recognizing the shade worshiping Dark Claw Clan.
A cry of "Y'all better look out!" drew her attention, and she saw Bucky and Noir diving into the fray, alongside some creepy looking coatls who grinned as they fought.
"Stop!" She yelled, but her voice was lost in the commotion.
The battle raged on, and while the two sides differed greatly in numbers, they were a close match in power. Eventually, thier allies managed to surround the attacking clans. Peony flew over the group, calling for a ceasefire. Eventually she gained thier attention.

"There's been a huge miscommunication." she panted "I never wanted to fight. I intended to invite your leaders over to apologize. Here." She pulled a set of bone greaves and presented them to a white and pink mirror she guessed might be their leader. She smiled at them reassuringly.

In the moment of quietness, Peony looked over the garden, realizing how destroyed were her flowers, the grass she had been trying to coax into growth, and most importantly, that clan's food supply. A low growl rose in her throat. "My flowers." she said, in a dangerously level voice. Her crests rose and her snout curled up into a snarl.

"Uhhh!" A plump tundra bustled out of the lair, patting the bristling Peony gently on the shoulders "Umm! Perhaps we should all step inside. Off the flowers. I'll have some tea made, yes, lots of tea. Off the flowers! Quickly now!"

She dragged Peony away and gestured to the leaders of each group to follow her, to discuss matters of bones, war, and crushed pansies.

The Cottontail Clan: 150 + 165 + 210 = 480
Brianna100's Clan: 179 + 214 = 393

That was actually even closer than I thought!
At this point, the losing parties send the spoils of war to the victor, who splits it up between the allies who helped. And if anyone feels like continuing the story, jump in! This is an exercise in forming relationships between clans, after all.
I hope it's fun or at least interesting, ty for testing it out with me, and I'm glad it's gone so smoothly.

@brianna100 @darkclaw @kizmetto @tygertyger
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@BunnyKei okay, sending your money shortly!

Also, if anyone wants to try warring again with me, I'm totally up for it $$
@BunnyKei okay, sending your money shortly!

Also, if anyone wants to try warring again with me, I'm totally up for it $$
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
@bunnykei

This was a pretty fun experiment. I hope it catches on!
@bunnykei

This was a pretty fun experiment. I hope it catches on!
NLdJQtw.png
@brianna100 ty for the fun!

@tygertyger I hope it catches on too, I made an editable doc on the first page so its easier for people to find matches and allies, it'll be interesting if it does!
@brianna100 ty for the fun!

@tygertyger I hope it catches on too, I made an editable doc on the first page so its easier for people to find matches and allies, it'll be interesting if it does!
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
Quote:
"It appears we have been surrounded." Whispered Esuubar.
"Yes, all has gone well. We must report back immediately, we've gathered what information we need." with a quick nod, Esuubar summoned up the immense power inside her, causing the markings on her body to glow. She reached forth to their home and willed their dragons there. In a blink of an eye, they were gone.

@Brianna100 Hey thanks for the fun :) Also let me know if you want to ally/war again =D
@Bunnykei You win this round but I'll return mwahahaha, I've also sent you the 50k to pay for the damaged flowers....
Quote:
"It appears we have been surrounded." Whispered Esuubar.
"Yes, all has gone well. We must report back immediately, we've gathered what information we need." with a quick nod, Esuubar summoned up the immense power inside her, causing the markings on her body to glow. She reached forth to their home and willed their dragons there. In a blink of an eye, they were gone.

@Brianna100 Hey thanks for the fun :) Also let me know if you want to ally/war again =D
@Bunnykei You win this round but I'll return mwahahaha, I've also sent you the 50k to pay for the damaged flowers....
@BunnyKei
This looks like fun! I've already added myself to the pinglist.
@BunnyKei
This looks like fun! I've already added myself to the pinglist.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2