1 2 3 4 5 6
Shadow - used to be there and liked it!

Nocturnes or Imperials?
Shadow - used to be there and liked it!

Nocturnes or Imperials?
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
Imperials

Would you rather never be able to use skins/accents or never be able to breed dragons?
Imperials

Would you rather never be able to use skins/accents or never be able to breed dragons?
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Never use skins/accents - I don't use many anyway, and although they're nice, breeding dragons is the main thing I do....

Would you rather end up in a different flight (at random) every week, or never be able to change flights?
Never use skins/accents - I don't use many anyway, and although they're nice, breeding dragons is the main thing I do....

Would you rather end up in a different flight (at random) every week, or never be able to change flights?
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
(up)
(up)
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@Clarnico

I am in the best flight there is, so I would much rather not be allowed to change. I will never want to.

Would you rather have all your nestlings hatch out girls, or only have one egg per nest?
@Clarnico

I am in the best flight there is, so I would much rather not be allowed to change. I will never want to.

Would you rather have all your nestlings hatch out girls, or only have one egg per nest?
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Brushtail
Have all my hatchlings hatch out girls. I am a breeder and I have found out that people prefer my female XXX crimson cry/fac/glims over males

Would you rather have every dragon that faints in the coli be auto exalted or not be able to sell or trade any dragons again?(only exalt)
@Brushtail
Have all my hatchlings hatch out girls. I am a breeder and I have found out that people prefer my female XXX crimson cry/fac/glims over males

Would you rather have every dragon that faints in the coli be auto exalted or not be able to sell or trade any dragons again?(only exalt)
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@VirusBite666
I would much, much rather be unable to sell or trade dragons than have my Coliseum dragons auto-exalted when they're knocked out. I've spent way too much time and treasure grinding for those battle stones to give them up just like that!

Would you rather have a lair full of gen one dragons scattered and gene-scrolled to be as eye-burning as possible, or a lair full of beautiful dragons that you can't breed?
@VirusBite666
I would much, much rather be unable to sell or trade dragons than have my Coliseum dragons auto-exalted when they're knocked out. I've spent way too much time and treasure grinding for those battle stones to give them up just like that!

Would you rather have a lair full of gen one dragons scattered and gene-scrolled to be as eye-burning as possible, or a lair full of beautiful dragons that you can't breed?
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.pngarcane_banner.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@Fabro
Four-digits. I can make them pretty! :D

Edit: Opps, I didn't realize there were more pages! Sorry for pinging you! D:

@cardiacorigami

Uhh.. tough, but eyeburner gen ones. Perhaps I could get rich and buy beautiful dragons by selling their eyeburner babies? :D

Would you rather all your dragons turn into your least favorite breed, or have all your dragons of your favorite breed disappear?
@Fabro
Four-digits. I can make them pretty! :D

Edit: Opps, I didn't realize there were more pages! Sorry for pinging you! D:

@cardiacorigami

Uhh.. tough, but eyeburner gen ones. Perhaps I could get rich and buy beautiful dragons by selling their eyeburner babies? :D

Would you rather all your dragons turn into your least favorite breed, or have all your dragons of your favorite breed disappear?
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart

Favorite breed disappear ;-; (I really don't want a bunch of Snappers… T^T I'd rather say goodbye to my Skydancers… -cries in a corner-)

Wildclaws or Skydancers? :3
@Stormheart

Favorite breed disappear ;-; (I really don't want a bunch of Snappers… T^T I'd rather say goodbye to my Skydancers… -cries in a corner-)

Wildclaws or Skydancers? :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRouge
Wildclaws. I'm kind of a sucker for sure.

Mismatched eyes or mismatched tertiary?
@SoullessRouge
Wildclaws. I'm kind of a sucker for sure.

Mismatched eyes or mismatched tertiary?
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6