Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flight rising would you rather!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Camena
Exalt exalt exalt

Would you rather buy piebald or crackle?
@Camena
Exalt exalt exalt

Would you rather buy piebald or crackle?
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
@REC
Crackle fo sho
I love some good crackle

Would you rather coli grind or fairgrounds grind?
@REC
Crackle fo sho
I love some good crackle

Would you rather coli grind or fairgrounds grind?
EGr0skI.png
@KremPuff
Coli

Would you rather buy a triple gem gened dragon with ugly colours or an all basic with pretty colours
@KremPuff
Coli

Would you rather buy a triple gem gened dragon with ugly colours or an all basic with pretty colours
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
@Wyrmie

All basic!

Would you rather have a lair made of entirely triple spring dragons, or a lair made of entirely triple steel dragons?
@Wyrmie

All basic!

Would you rather have a lair made of entirely triple spring dragons, or a lair made of entirely triple steel dragons?
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes
Steel c;

Would you rather dig up a couple of chests or go scavenging and get an unhatched egg?
@Celes
Steel c;

Would you rather dig up a couple of chests or go scavenging and get an unhatched egg?
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
Chests - I have too many dergs to gene, I don't need more!

Would you rather have all your dragons exalted or all your familiars sold for 1T each?
Chests - I have too many dergs to gene, I don't need more!

Would you rather have all your dragons exalted or all your familiars sold for 1T each?
@Arplin By far familiars, I hardly have any.

Would you rather get an eyeburner you can't sell or exalt, or not get that dream dragon you've been wanting (You know the one)
@Arplin By far familiars, I hardly have any.

Would you rather get an eyeburner you can't sell or exalt, or not get that dream dragon you've been wanting (You know the one)
Get on Ei can't sell or exalt. Just for fun.
@FrenchBlossom
Would you rather loose all but two of your dragons or all of your horde?
Get on Ei can't sell or exalt. Just for fun.
@FrenchBlossom
Would you rather loose all but two of your dragons or all of your horde?
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@Camena I'd sell my favourite derg then get some 2nd gen imps. Once I sell those, I'll get the person who bought it to help me hold it, thEN I'LL BUY IT BACK (i BEAT THE SYSTEM)

would you rather transmute a Light Sprite or all of the bear familiars?
@Camena I'd sell my favourite derg then get some 2nd gen imps. Once I sell those, I'll get the person who bought it to help me hold it, thEN I'LL BUY IT BACK (i BEAT THE SYSTEM)

would you rather transmute a Light Sprite or all of the bear familiars?
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
bears XD gotta love 'em sprites

Would you rather have 5 eggs from a breeding pair you like or get achievement points for 5 unhatched (different elements) eggs?
@shanncrafter
bears XD gotta love 'em sprites

Would you rather have 5 eggs from a breeding pair you like or get achievement points for 5 unhatched (different elements) eggs?
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
1 2 3 4 5 6