Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1147 1148
@FwelloMellow
I'll take the second door!! :D
@FwelloMellow
I'll take the second door!! :D
Pisces, Fr +3, Fandragons in Hibden. Ask pronouns. Traumagenic system. Name: Entropy System. Main Fronter/Host: Adonis.
J2qtWHb.gif
@GrimPuppet [center] [i]As you open the door you realize the room is immaculate. It looks like someone really loved this place. There's a record player in the middle of the room, with birds who are tweeting along to the sweet song. They immediately flock to you, finally someone has the same taste in music as them![/i] [item=Sweet Songbird] x30 [item=Dancer's Bell] x10 [item=Wooden Flute][item=Flute][item=Storyteller's Strings] [/center] @Lynz [center] [i]The door slowly opens on it's own and you hesitantly wonder into the moss covered room. It looks like a forgotten jungle of trees, flowers and animals. There are vines everywhere but you can't quite tell where they are coming from. You begin to follow them and eventually stumble apon a Strangler. It stares at you for a long time. "Welcome Wild One."[/i] [item=Strangler][item=Wildwood Moss]x20 [item=Strangling Vine] x10 [item=Pale Pink Rose][item=Blue Rose] [/center] @Hjerteknuser [center] [i]You jiggle the handle on the door and slowly open it. The room was like you were walking into the night sky itself. Filled with darkness but also soft stars that lit your path. A dragon is settled in the middle of the room, quitely scribbling down in a book. You can't read the language. "You've come for answers." She says. You nod your head sheepishly. "Perhaps you've already found them. But I suppose until you can translate them, I shall join you on your journey."[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649913/64991217_350.png[/img]
@GrimPuppet
As you open the door you realize the room is immaculate. It looks like someone really loved this place. There's a record player in the middle of the room, with birds who are tweeting along to the sweet song. They immediately flock to you, finally someone has the same taste in music as them!
Sweet Songbird x30 Dancer's Bell x10 Wooden Flute Flute Storyteller's Strings
@Lynz
The door slowly opens on it's own and you hesitantly wonder into the moss covered room. It looks like a forgotten jungle of trees, flowers and animals. There are vines everywhere but you can't quite tell where they are coming from. You begin to follow them and eventually stumble apon a Strangler. It stares at you for a long time. "Welcome Wild One."
Strangler Wildwood Moss x20 Strangling Vine x10 Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose
@Hjerteknuser
You jiggle the handle on the door and slowly open it. The room was like you were walking into the night sky itself. Filled with darkness but also soft stars that lit your path. A dragon is settled in the middle of the room, quitely scribbling down in a book. You can't read the language. "You've come for answers." She says. You nod your head sheepishly. "Perhaps you've already found them. But I suppose until you can translate them, I shall join you on your journey."
64991217_350.png
Momento Mori.
@Hjerteknuser
Just a friendly reminder that it's your turn to post the next round as soon as you are able.
@Hjerteknuser
Just a friendly reminder that it's your turn to post the next round as soon as you are able.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Door 1: This door is a large tree trunk. The door handle is made of gold and when you reach out to grab it you find your hand stuck; something gooey and sticky has glued your hand to the door.

Door 2: Its so dark in here you can't even find a door...

Door 3: This door is made from elegant platinum metalwork. It's framed by twisting decaying branches and the door knob is a giant purple gem.
Door 1: This door is a large tree trunk. The door handle is made of gold and when you reach out to grab it you find your hand stuck; something gooey and sticky has glued your hand to the door.

Door 2: Its so dark in here you can't even find a door...

Door 3: This door is made from elegant platinum metalwork. It's framed by twisting decaying branches and the door knob is a giant purple gem.
rJeB6wo.png
@Perlyreilth
Door 3 please!
@Perlyreilth
Door 3 please!
Fd5cQVO.png WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS.png
Wn6vGC1.png
LRdLP2V.png
0XHtpWy.png
@Perlyreilth
Door 1 please!
@Perlyreilth
Door 1 please!
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
One door left!
One door left!
rJeB6wo.png
Door 2 please.
@Perlyreilth
Door 2 please.
@Perlyreilth
@WICKEDisgood818 Door 1: [item= Scene: Royal Chambers] @Fayes Door 2: [item= Skin: Breath of Light] [item=Scroll of renaming] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65066909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650670/65066909_350.png[/img][/url] @Doggoz Door 3: [item=Shady crown] [item=Nightfall Starsilk cloak]
@WICKEDisgood818 Door 1: Scene: Royal Chambers

@Fayes Door 2: Skin: Breath of Light Scroll of Renaming
65066909_350.png

@Doggoz Door 3: Shady Crown Nightfall Starsilk Cloak
rJeB6wo.png
Door 1

Before you lies a lush tropical field filled with lizards leading to a mossy grove, the handle vibrates ominously

Door 2

A rusty slew of cobblestone leads your pathway to the door, there are dried roses paving the ground.

Door 3

The door is underneath the waves, they flow and ripple in anticipation. Can you hold your breath long enough?
Door 1

Before you lies a lush tropical field filled with lizards leading to a mossy grove, the handle vibrates ominously

Door 2

A rusty slew of cobblestone leads your pathway to the door, there are dried roses paving the ground.

Door 3

The door is underneath the waves, they flow and ripple in anticipation. Can you hold your breath long enough?
1 2 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1147 1148