Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] (Done) Sickening Shade Spookers
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Urbenjokester Thanks! ^^
And yes, there are currently 15 NUMBERED BASE games, several of them with their own offshoots. And then there are at least three or four side games, which also have their sequels.
I grew up on final fantasy. It was my bread and butter XD
@Urbenjokester Thanks! ^^
And yes, there are currently 15 NUMBERED BASE games, several of them with their own offshoots. And then there are at least three or four side games, which also have their sequels.
I grew up on final fantasy. It was my bread and butter XD
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Oh yay, a pumpkin contest. Bit late on starting mine this year Uni does that to you... but I'm intending to go tear into something tomorrow.

@Sakurawr So I can find this again. :p
Oh yay, a pumpkin contest. Bit late on starting mine this year Uni does that to you... but I'm intending to go tear into something tomorrow.

@Sakurawr So I can find this again. :p
@Pyr (pinging self so I can find this later)
I will be entering, it's just that the photo of my pumpkin was taken before I found out about this contest, and therefore doesn't have my username on a note next to it!
@Pyr (pinging self so I can find this later)
I will be entering, it's just that the photo of my pumpkin was taken before I found out about this contest, and therefore doesn't have my username on a note next to it!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Urbenjokester I only just saw this...and I've already carved my pumpkin (it was starting to rot already, otherwise I would have waited until the day of Halloween) and photographed it...and it wasn't with a notecard or anything.... It MIIIIIGHT fit for most comedic, (it's an emoticon....all I could fit on such a small pumpkin) but I'm not sure...can I still submit it if I write the info on the picture?

I also made roasted pumpkin seeds, that luckily, I haven't finished eating yet...I might submit a pic of them, but the same question stands: does it count if I write the info on the picture?
@Urbenjokester I only just saw this...and I've already carved my pumpkin (it was starting to rot already, otherwise I would have waited until the day of Halloween) and photographed it...and it wasn't with a notecard or anything.... It MIIIIIGHT fit for most comedic, (it's an emoticon....all I could fit on such a small pumpkin) but I'm not sure...can I still submit it if I write the info on the picture?

I also made roasted pumpkin seeds, that luckily, I haven't finished eating yet...I might submit a pic of them, but the same question stands: does it count if I write the info on the picture?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Pyr @VioletWhirlwind

For both of you. While it is highly preferred that users have a note card next to their entry, in order to make sure that participants are not simply taking an image off of the internet. I really doubt anyone here would do that I will make an exception for you both due to tomorrow being the last day of the event. You can both put the required info onto the images of your entries ^_^

@Pyr @VioletWhirlwind

For both of you. While it is highly preferred that users have a note card next to their entry, in order to make sure that participants are not simply taking an image off of the internet. I really doubt anyone here would do that I will make an exception for you both due to tomorrow being the last day of the event. You can both put the required info onto the images of your entries ^_^

Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester I will be able to take another photo of my pumpkin with a card, no worries :-) Thanks for being so considerate about it! I am excited to enter!
@Urbenjokester I will be able to take another photo of my pumpkin with a card, no worries :-) Thanks for being so considerate about it! I am excited to enter!
@Pyr

Awesome :D can't wait to see what you enter!
@Pyr

Awesome :D can't wait to see what you enter!
Urbenjokester.gif
Entry Form
Username: Pyr
Lair ID #:156622
Picture of creation: PFdKobC.jpg
@Urbenjokester

Edit: I forgot to put a date on the paper! I made this pumpkin last Saturday, 10/24/15.
Entry Form
Username: Pyr
Lair ID #:156622
Picture of creation: PFdKobC.jpg
@Urbenjokester

Edit: I forgot to put a date on the paper! I made this pumpkin last Saturday, 10/24/15.
Entry Form
Username: VioletWhirlwind
Lair ID #: 25120
Picture of creation:
DSC00985_zpsxc8s6bqn.jpg

DSC00981_zpsmc4fbfnx.jpg

DSC00980_zpsbyjrvwm8.jpg

@Urbenjokester

Since I had to photograph the roasted seeds anyway, I went ahead and took another picture of it, though the LED light wasn't cooperating as well as last night, so I included two of the other pictures I took of it...there's more in the photobucket gallery that those are in: http://s20.photobucket.com/user/VioletWhirlwind/library/misc (ignore the "n_n" face one, that was LAST year's pumpkin...and the other stuff that's in that gallery. The one I'm entering is the "kitteh face" pumpkin) Made out of a pie-making pumpkin, because there's no WAY I can get a regular-sized carving-pumpkin home via bus. XD As previously stated, the outside is already starting to rot, so I decided to give it glowing cheeks in order to get rid of one of the rot spots...and it would have just looked funny with only one. XD Probably will only qualify for the 'comedy' category, but oh well.

This is for the carving part of the contest. Though I have no chance. XD

______

Entry Form
Picture of creation:
DSC00986_zpskuhorjbk.jpg

@Urbenjokester

It's kind of hard to see, but I roasted the seeds. That is actually the main reason I even got a pumpkin...to roast the seeds. XD The carving was kinda an afterthought, and I wasn't even sure I'd be able to carve it suitably with the rot spots (the inside and seeds were fine, btw...not rotten...which is odd, because the base of the pumpkin (that little circle thing from where the flower used to be on the plant) formed with a tiny hole in it that goes through to the inside), but it turned out ok.

This is for the Pumpkin-themed-creations part of the contest...food category.
Entry Form
Picture of creation:
DSC00985_zpsxc8s6bqn.jpg

DSC00981_zpsmc4fbfnx.jpg

DSC00980_zpsbyjrvwm8.jpg

@Urbenjokester

Since I had to photograph the roasted seeds anyway, I went ahead and took another picture of it, though the LED light wasn't cooperating as well as last night, so I included two of the other pictures I took of it...there's more in the photobucket gallery that those are in: http://s20.photobucket.com/user/VioletWhirlwind/library/misc (ignore the "n_n" face one, that was LAST year's pumpkin...and the other stuff that's in that gallery. The one I'm entering is the "kitteh face" pumpkin) Made out of a pie-making pumpkin, because there's no WAY I can get a regular-sized carving-pumpkin home via bus. XD As previously stated, the outside is already starting to rot, so I decided to give it glowing cheeks in order to get rid of one of the rot spots...and it would have just looked funny with only one. XD Probably will only qualify for the 'comedy' category, but oh well.

This is for the carving part of the contest. Though I have no chance. XD

______

Entry Form
Picture of creation:
DSC00986_zpskuhorjbk.jpg

@Urbenjokester

It's kind of hard to see, but I roasted the seeds. That is actually the main reason I even got a pumpkin...to roast the seeds. XD The carving was kinda an afterthought, and I wasn't even sure I'd be able to carve it suitably with the rot spots (the inside and seeds were fine, btw...not rotten...which is odd, because the base of the pumpkin (that little circle thing from where the flower used to be on the plant) formed with a tiny hole in it that goes through to the inside), but it turned out ok.

This is for the Pumpkin-themed-creations part of the contest...food category.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username: Sakurawr[/b] [b]Lair ID #: 1515[/b] [b]Picture of creation:[/b] (Apologies for the blurry name plaque picture, my camera's being a rebel right now for no real reason why. Going to try getting better pictures tomorrow, when it gets dark at like 5 my time (FR+7? atm). [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/SakuraRules1234567890/Plaque_zpsvwokxtcp.jpg[/img] [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/SakuraRules1234567890/Pumpkin1_zpssqa2lhj7.jpg[/img] [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/SakuraRules1234567890/Pumpkin2_zpsexxxkq06.jpg[/img] "Tainted Reaper" Aka this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3026032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30261/3026032_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Sadly I had to keep it PG. :I He's really not PG.[/size] @Urbenjokester [/left]
Entry Form
Username: Sakurawr
Lair ID #: 1515
Picture of creation:
(Apologies for the blurry name plaque picture, my camera's being a rebel right now for no real reason why. Going to try getting better pictures tomorrow, when it gets dark at like 5 my time (FR+7? atm).
Plaque_zpsvwokxtcp.jpg
Pumpkin1_zpssqa2lhj7.jpg
Pumpkin2_zpsexxxkq06.jpg
"Tainted Reaper"
Aka this guy.

3026032_350.png

Sadly I had to keep it PG. :I He's really not PG.
@Urbenjokester
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12