Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mystery Crates!
it's my turn so here we go! disclaimer- i have no lairspace, so my brother will be sending the dragon.

chest 1: an average birch chest, studded in jewels that seemed magicked in there. there's a flurry of wingbeats inside

chest 2: a desolate covered in fungus and moss. inside, a distinct shake can be heard.

chest 3: constructed of pezzotaite, you feel light-headed, but stronger at the same time? what could this mean?
it's my turn so here we go! disclaimer- i have no lairspace, so my brother will be sending the dragon.

chest 1: an average birch chest, studded in jewels that seemed magicked in there. there's a flurry of wingbeats inside

chest 2: a desolate covered in fungus and moss. inside, a distinct shake can be heard.

chest 3: constructed of pezzotaite, you feel light-headed, but stronger at the same time? what could this mean?
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@kiwis
chest 2!
@kiwis
chest 2!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
@kiwis - I'd like to take Chest 1, please! :0
@kiwis - I'd like to take Chest 1, please! :0
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
anyone up for chest 3?
anyone up for chest 3?
@kiwis

may I take chest 3? :D
@kiwis

may I take chest 3? :D
here we go!~ @SpottedSorex [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27485401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274855/27485401_350.png[/img] [/url] a golden pearlcatcher meets you with his contrasting shadow gaze. he chirps sweetly, flopping onto his yellow belly. @tyrannicTiamat the chest opens in one swift drop, showing a huge amount of bones. [item=sparrow skull]x20 [item=squirrel skull]x30 @Chiscakes encased in crystal are battlestones, glowing fervently as your best fighters walk by. [item=discipline]x2 [item=minor health potion]x4 [item=acuity fragment]
here we go!~
@SpottedSorex

27485401_350.png

a golden pearlcatcher meets you with his contrasting shadow gaze. he chirps sweetly, flopping onto his yellow belly.
@tyrannicTiamat
the chest opens in one swift drop, showing a huge amount of bones.
Sparrow Skull x20 Squirrel Skull x30
@Chiscakes
encased in crystal are battlestones, glowing fervently as your best fighters walk by.
Discipline x2 Minor Health Potion x4 Acuity Fragment
(Sorry for the delay, but I'm finally ready to continue the thread!)

Chest 1: You spot an iron chest with various vines and flowers growing on it. There is a lock on the chest, but the vegetation is blocking its keyhole and seems to grow back after it is cut. You can hear something rumbling inside, but the vegetation will take a lot of effort to remove.

Chest 2: You detect a sickly sweet smell and follow it, even though the smell is strong enough to make your eyes sting. After a period of wandering, you find a rustic chest with no lock on it. You can hear scratching noises coming from inside.

Chest 3: You see an ancient wooden chest made from the strongest wood available at the time. The lock is rusty and cannot be opened by any key you know of. However, despite the fact that the chest has obviously been neglected, you can hear a rustling sound when you pick up the chest...
(Sorry for the delay, but I'm finally ready to continue the thread!)

Chest 1: You spot an iron chest with various vines and flowers growing on it. There is a lock on the chest, but the vegetation is blocking its keyhole and seems to grow back after it is cut. You can hear something rumbling inside, but the vegetation will take a lot of effort to remove.

Chest 2: You detect a sickly sweet smell and follow it, even though the smell is strong enough to make your eyes sting. After a period of wandering, you find a rustic chest with no lock on it. You can hear scratching noises coming from inside.

Chest 3: You see an ancient wooden chest made from the strongest wood available at the time. The lock is rusty and cannot be opened by any key you know of. However, despite the fact that the chest has obviously been neglected, you can hear a rustling sound when you pick up the chest...
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex
chest 1 please!
@SpottedSorex
chest 1 please!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
@SpottedSorex

Chest three, if I may?
@SpottedSorex

Chest three, if I may?
@SpottedSorex

I'll take chest 2
@SpottedSorex

I'll take chest 2
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png