Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 734 735
[emoji=music notes size=1]
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/374028/37402760_350.png[/img] will be having a gay ol time with [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646071/64607075_350.png[/img] Featuring Shiro as "The Town's Gaurd Who is Constantly Worrying About Everything" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/271418/27141723p.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unlike most dragons, who either stayed inside the caves or hunted for a brief moment, Mythos was keen on chatting with some of those who passed by. She's always been the more optimistic and extroverted when compared to her partner Vanta (the two of them being former members of a gang of similarly marked dragons, which was rarely talked about from them). These chats would mostly consist of casual talk, sometimes ending in sudden dismissal of the angry or nervous kind. There were some dragons she talked to that liked the sudden interruption, giving out stories or jokes of some kind. She loved these kinds of dragons, as she grew a desire to know more about Sornieth and these dragons fed into that. Sure, she wasn't that strong to go out and explore it herself... But wouldn't it be wonderful to? Ah, maybe in time. After all, she wasn't shy about the other reason she came out here for. Alongside Jia, Pepis' sister, the two were sisters in hopeless romance. Yet Mythos seemed to be a lot more chipper than she was. One day, she'll meet the dragon that'll sweep her off her feet. That is to say.. If Shiro wouldn't stop her from doing so. Turns out today was both a day to set out for love and a day that Shiro would patrol outside the caves. The pure white Imperial approached Mythos from behind, he would've scared her to death if it wasn't for the jingling and clattering of his armor. "You're out here... again." There was quite the disappointed tone in his voice. "Shiro, what have I told you?" "That if I'm talking to you out here, you're not dead..." "And if I'm not dead after being here for days, you shouldn't worry!" "But it's my job to worry. And my job to stop everybody else from worrying. That's what guards do." "And that makes me worry! You're getting in the way of my future!" "What? Getting killed?" "No! Finding a lover!" "I'm sure somebody will enter the Caverns and you two will fall in love. And if you're that desperate, you can just ask Jia. I'm sure the two of you would be happy with that." "I can't just ask her that!" "Of course you can, you just go up to her and say 'Hello Jia, I am in love with you.' Worked for me and Gwen, course... Magnus was more verbose and er... beautiful than I could ever muster." "Well I'm not! I'll find somebody here!" And with the Skydancer putting her foot down, the squeal of a boar could be heard echoed through the woods. And then... another one, just after it. It quickly caught Mythos' attention and she quickly flew off to view the skillful dragon who was firing those shots. Shiro sneered a bit. He thought that he'd just stand back and let Mythos go get killed. But then he started to think about it seriously. Nope. He'd feel horrible if he actually let her die, so he followed (albeit lagging behind considerably). Mythos was able to single them out, though it was a bit tough to. An Imperial female, clad in leather and bones. She was aiming at a target. Circling to her back, Mythos could see that it was a deer a great distance away from her. She sunk into a tree to watch the arrow leave her hands. It looked like it wasn't going to be even close to hitting it. Mythos couldn't just be so cruel as to have this rather charming hunter miss her mark. So she helped out a bit. The arrow landed beautifully in the heart of the doe. The sight of a smile on her face would've been a good enough reward for the Skydancer, yet she wasn't satisfied with just that. "That was a beautiful shot you took there" Said Mythos as she slid out of the tree and onto the floor. "What in Sornieth's... why are you here? H-Who are you even?" "Oh... I heard a couple of boars being killed and came by to investigate." "This sounds more like an ambush." "Wow... Those must be some friendly ambushes" The Skydancer chuckled a bit, seems like the Imperial started to feel a lot less scared of her as well. Huh, it really was kind of a dumb thing to say. "You know, I kind of appreciate people who just want to talk. I don't get much of that. Just... complaints. Thankfully they're not directed at me." "Oh! So you're that kind of hunter! That would explain how good you are." "What? Heh... are you trying to flatter me?" "Maybe I am darling." The two seem to be hitting it off pretty well. So well that they almost didn't notice a familiar white iron-clad Imperial coming down. The huntress took notice as well as aim, readying a quick shot at the other's head. Mythos was quick to notice this before she could kill him. "Wait! That's my friend!" The huntress' head turned back at Mythos, who saw her accidentally release it. Sadly Mythos was too panicky to steer the arrow away, but whatever luck the Stormcatcher bestowed upon him, he avoided it. Well, it was more like it dinged off the side of his helmet, but he was still alive. "I... deserved that." said a rather defeated Shiro. "I see you found the love of your life finally?" "Wa- We just met Shiro! I don't even know her..." "It's Marina." "What?" "That's my name, I thought you'd like to know that." "Ah.. Well, that's a first." "I am a huntress after all, you should know we have an affinity for traps." "Oh! So you were in on this Shiro!" "I. I didn't plan that far ahead-" "Mythos." "Ah. So that's you're name then?" "Yup, and if you ever want to talk some more, just follow the stream upwards until you find a large mountain. If you find Shiro near a cave, you'll be right there. He likely knows you're a good person by now." "I normally wouldn't defining almost killing me a trait of a good person, but you seem to have good intentions. Or at least you haven't killed the both of us." "Well, I'll have to fly back with Shiro. Maybe we can talk again later? I'll be outside the cave as well." "I guess once this hunt's over, I'll probably come by and say hi" The two flew and left the huntress to her work. Mythos looked back, feeling a bit of a war, fuzzy feeling in her stomach. "So, you've got something to brag to Jia about?" "Yeah. I do."
@MineralTownNPC

37402760_350.png

will be having a gay ol time with

64607075_350.png

Featuring Shiro as "The Town's Gaurd Who is Constantly Worrying About Everything"
27141723p.png

Unlike most dragons, who either stayed inside the caves or hunted for a brief moment, Mythos was keen on chatting with some of those who passed by. She's always been the more optimistic and extroverted when compared to her partner Vanta (the two of them being former members of a gang of similarly marked dragons, which was rarely talked about from them). These chats would mostly consist of casual talk, sometimes ending in sudden dismissal of the angry or nervous kind. There were some dragons she talked to that liked the sudden interruption, giving out stories or jokes of some kind. She loved these kinds of dragons, as she grew a desire to know more about Sornieth and these dragons fed into that. Sure, she wasn't that strong to go out and explore it herself... But wouldn't it be wonderful to?

Ah, maybe in time. After all, she wasn't shy about the other reason she came out here for. Alongside Jia, Pepis' sister, the two were sisters in hopeless romance. Yet Mythos seemed to be a lot more chipper than she was. One day, she'll meet the dragon that'll sweep her off her feet. That is to say.. If Shiro wouldn't stop her from doing so. Turns out today was both a day to set out for love and a day that Shiro would patrol outside the caves.

The pure white Imperial approached Mythos from behind, he would've scared her to death if it wasn't for the jingling and clattering of his armor.

"You're out here... again." There was quite the disappointed tone in his voice.

"Shiro, what have I told you?"

"That if I'm talking to you out here, you're not dead..."

"And if I'm not dead after being here for days, you shouldn't worry!"

"But it's my job to worry. And my job to stop everybody else from worrying. That's what guards do."

"And that makes me worry! You're getting in the way of my future!"

"What? Getting killed?"

"No! Finding a lover!"

"I'm sure somebody will enter the Caverns and you two will fall in love. And if you're that desperate, you can just ask Jia. I'm sure the two of you would be happy with that."

"I can't just ask her that!"

"Of course you can, you just go up to her and say 'Hello Jia, I am in love with you.' Worked for me and Gwen, course... Magnus was more verbose and er... beautiful than I could ever muster."

"Well I'm not! I'll find somebody here!"

And with the Skydancer putting her foot down, the squeal of a boar could be heard echoed through the woods. And then... another one, just after it. It quickly caught Mythos' attention and she quickly flew off to view the skillful dragon who was firing those shots. Shiro sneered a bit. He thought that he'd just stand back and let Mythos go get killed. But then he started to think about it seriously. Nope. He'd feel horrible if he actually let her die, so he followed (albeit lagging behind considerably).

Mythos was able to single them out, though it was a bit tough to. An Imperial female, clad in leather and bones. She was aiming at a target. Circling to her back, Mythos could see that it was a deer a great distance away from her. She sunk into a tree to watch the arrow leave her hands. It looked like it wasn't going to be even close to hitting it. Mythos couldn't just be so cruel as to have this rather charming hunter miss her mark. So she helped out a bit.

The arrow landed beautifully in the heart of the doe. The sight of a smile on her face would've been a good enough reward for the Skydancer, yet she wasn't satisfied with just that.

"That was a beautiful shot you took there" Said Mythos as she slid out of the tree and onto the floor.

"What in Sornieth's... why are you here? H-Who are you even?"

"Oh... I heard a couple of boars being killed and came by to investigate."

"This sounds more like an ambush."

"Wow... Those must be some friendly ambushes" The Skydancer chuckled a bit, seems like the Imperial started to feel a lot less scared of her as well. Huh, it really was kind of a dumb thing to say.

"You know, I kind of appreciate people who just want to talk. I don't get much of that. Just... complaints. Thankfully they're not directed at me."

"Oh! So you're that kind of hunter! That would explain how good you are."

"What? Heh... are you trying to flatter me?"

"Maybe I am darling." The two seem to be hitting it off pretty well. So well that they almost didn't notice a familiar white iron-clad Imperial coming down. The huntress took notice as well as aim, readying a quick shot at the other's head. Mythos was quick to notice this before she could kill him.

"Wait! That's my friend!"

The huntress' head turned back at Mythos, who saw her accidentally release it. Sadly Mythos was too panicky to steer the arrow away, but whatever luck the Stormcatcher bestowed upon him, he avoided it. Well, it was more like it dinged off the side of his helmet, but he was still alive.

"I... deserved that." said a rather defeated Shiro. "I see you found the love of your life finally?"

"Wa- We just met Shiro! I don't even know her..."

"It's Marina."

"What?"

"That's my name, I thought you'd like to know that."

"Ah.. Well, that's a first."

"I am a huntress after all, you should know we have an affinity for traps."

"Oh! So you were in on this Shiro!"

"I. I didn't plan that far ahead-"

"Mythos."

"Ah. So that's you're name then?"

"Yup, and if you ever want to talk some more, just follow the stream upwards until you find a large mountain. If you find Shiro near a cave, you'll be right there. He likely knows you're a good person by now."

"I normally wouldn't defining almost killing me a trait of a good person, but you seem to have good intentions. Or at least you haven't killed the both of us."

"Well, I'll have to fly back with Shiro. Maybe we can talk again later? I'll be outside the cave as well."

"I guess once this hunt's over, I'll probably come by and say hi"

The two flew and left the huntress to her work. Mythos looked back, feeling a bit of a war, fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

"So, you've got something to brag to Jia about?"

"Yeah. I do."
0CFHa9f.pngg585y1V.png bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
JfExNaz.png | LISA | SHE/HER | 20 | +3 FRT | JfExNaz.png
@LisaMcRad [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64607075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646071/64607075_350.png[/img][/url] I can see your Mythos being in Crossbone's crosshairs. At this point, I'd say he's very favorable towards Skydancers, but really, he just likes the prettiest lady dragons...even if they aren't into him at all. x'D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63892603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638927/63892603_350.png[/img][/url] Passing by rather sneakily, Crossbones pulled along a cart of mysterious goods with him, and constantly turned behind him to see if anyone was following. In the Tangled Wood especially, one couldn't be too careful. He sighed once he began to see that there was no good place to set up shop, as the road was devoid of any sort of activity. He had to be close to some settlement, but he couldn't see it. The one thing he could see however, was something moving, glimmering slightly in the darkness. Quietly he focused his gaze and saw that it was a lovely skydancer, pacing back and forth just outside some hidden cavern. Both Crossbone's eyes and his heart lit up like a lightning bug, once he saw she was alone, and somewhat flattering in appearance. He wasted no time in approaching her with his cart behind him. "Well, it's an oasis, it appears I'm saved!" He grinned brightly. The skydancer looked over at him with a bit of surprise and some amusement. "Oh, goodness! Sorry! I don't mean to laugh but at first I thought you were someone else!" Crossbones tilted his head down at her. "Oh? Is that so? What a coincidence. I thought you were someone else too!" he chuckled. "What? Me?" the skydancer blinked in confusion. "You've seen a dragon like me before?" "Oh of course!" Crossbones nodded before sliding a little closer. "In my deepest dreams, you were there.~ How could I possibly forget? It was, a most pleasant dream I confess, I would have not ever woken up if I had the choice.~" He slid his tail around the ground she stood on. "Shall I tell you about it?" "Oh-h, well," the skydancer smiled, scoffing in disbelief and delight. "If you must. What was I doing in this dream of yours?" Crossbones chuckled and tossed his head to the side. "Oh-! I haven't the heart to tell you exactly what, I dare even believe it too crass for such a lovely, dazzling, gorgeous lady as yourself.~ Still, I dreamt of you, standing just as you are now. On a road just like this. Perhaps the exact one." He glanced around and gave a gasp. "My! It's almost identical, down to the last glowing mushroom!" He was delighted to see that the skydancer seemed most interested in his obvious ploy to flirt with her, but then again, he shrugged. Everyone loves a good story. "Well, I suppose it doesn't matter where, but what. And what I saw was you.~ You gave your name, but I could not recall," he hummed, lightly stroking his beard. "it was a beautiful name. Like the name of a goddess.~" "Was it Mythos?" "Oh. I suppose that's most befitting actually!" Crossbones nodded. "Yes, Mythos. Very mysterious, yet dazzling." "Thank you." Mythos briefly bowed and smiled up at him. "And was your name, Shiro?" She giggled. "No no, nothing of the sort!" He chuckled before giving a low introductory bow. "Crossbones is my name, I am the one and only imperial of antiquities, trinkets and oddities travelling this side of the Ashfall Wastes.~" "Oh! Well, you are nowhere near the Ashfall Wastes, that's quite a ways beyond!" gasped Mythos in delightful curiosity. "And I couldn't be more thankful for it.~" Crossbones grinned warmly. "When you are a torch in the shadowy lands, it's difficult to slip by unnoticed. And if you are a dragon named Mythos and so brilliantly captivating, it is near impossible to be unnoticed. Either that or I have an impairment in my eyes which detects only beautiful things.~" At this Mythos giggled. "You're funny for a fire dragon!" "Well now," Crossbones scoffed, slipping closer and giving her his most charming smile. "if I may be so bold, I can be quite toasty too.~" "Goodness, if I didn't know any better, I would think you're flirting with me Crossbones.~" "Perhaps it's just your imagination.~" Crossbones chuckled, turning around to draw attention to his cart. "I am not the only hot deal here, there is plenty for sale, perhaps you would be interested? Oh-!" he grinned, gazing back at Mythos. "But I see, you don't seem to have any place you keep any payment. Fear not, I still shall sell anything you see here, just for you!~ However, since it seems you cannot pay, we can always come to, [i]other[/i] arrangements.~"
@LisaMcRad
64607075_350.png
I can see your Mythos
being in Crossbone's crosshairs. At this point, I'd say he's very favorable towards Skydancers, but really, he just likes the prettiest lady dragons...even if they aren't into him at all. x'D
63892603_350.png

Passing by rather sneakily, Crossbones pulled along a cart of mysterious goods with him, and constantly turned behind him to see if anyone was following. In the Tangled Wood especially, one couldn't be too careful. He sighed once he began to see that there was no good place to set up shop, as the road was devoid of any sort of activity. He had to be close to some settlement, but he couldn't see it.
The one thing he could see however, was something moving, glimmering slightly in the darkness. Quietly he focused his gaze and saw that it was a lovely skydancer, pacing back and forth just outside some hidden cavern.

Both Crossbone's eyes and his heart lit up like a lightning bug, once he saw she was alone, and somewhat flattering in appearance. He wasted no time in approaching her with his cart behind him.
"Well, it's an oasis, it appears I'm saved!" He grinned brightly.

The skydancer looked over at him with a bit of surprise and some amusement. "Oh, goodness! Sorry! I don't mean to laugh but at first I thought you were someone else!"

Crossbones tilted his head down at her. "Oh? Is that so? What a coincidence. I thought you were someone else too!" he chuckled.

"What? Me?" the skydancer blinked in confusion. "You've seen a dragon like me before?"

"Oh of course!" Crossbones nodded before sliding a little closer. "In my deepest dreams, you were there.~ How could I possibly forget? It was, a most pleasant dream I confess, I would have not ever woken up if I had the choice.~" He slid his tail around the ground she stood on. "Shall I tell you about it?"

"Oh-h, well," the skydancer smiled, scoffing in disbelief and delight. "If you must. What was I doing in this dream of yours?"

Crossbones chuckled and tossed his head to the side. "Oh-! I haven't the heart to tell you exactly what, I dare even believe it too crass for such a lovely, dazzling, gorgeous lady as yourself.~ Still, I dreamt of you, standing just as you are now. On a road just like this. Perhaps the exact one." He glanced around and gave a gasp. "My! It's almost identical, down to the last glowing mushroom!"

He was delighted to see that the skydancer seemed most interested in his obvious ploy to flirt with her, but then again, he shrugged. Everyone loves a good story.
"Well, I suppose it doesn't matter where, but what. And what I saw was you.~ You gave your name, but I could not recall," he hummed, lightly stroking his beard. "it was a beautiful name. Like the name of a goddess.~"

"Was it Mythos?"

"Oh. I suppose that's most befitting actually!" Crossbones nodded. "Yes, Mythos. Very mysterious, yet dazzling."

"Thank you." Mythos briefly bowed and smiled up at him. "And was your name, Shiro?" She giggled.

"No no, nothing of the sort!" He chuckled before giving a low introductory bow. "Crossbones is my name, I am the one and only imperial of antiquities, trinkets and oddities travelling this side of the Ashfall Wastes.~"

"Oh! Well, you are nowhere near the Ashfall Wastes, that's quite a ways beyond!" gasped Mythos in delightful curiosity.

"And I couldn't be more thankful for it.~" Crossbones grinned warmly. "When you are a torch in the shadowy lands, it's difficult to slip by unnoticed. And if you are a dragon named Mythos and so brilliantly captivating, it is near impossible to be unnoticed. Either that or I have an impairment in my eyes which detects only beautiful things.~"

At this Mythos giggled. "You're funny for a fire dragon!"

"Well now," Crossbones scoffed, slipping closer and giving her his most charming smile. "if I may be so bold, I can be quite toasty too.~"

"Goodness, if I didn't know any better, I would think you're flirting with me Crossbones.~"

"Perhaps it's just your imagination.~" Crossbones chuckled, turning around to draw attention to his cart. "I am not the only hot deal here, there is plenty for sale, perhaps you would be interested? Oh-!" he grinned, gazing back at Mythos. "But I see, you don't seem to have any place you keep any payment. Fear not, I still shall sell anything you see here, just for you!~ However, since it seems you cannot pay, we can always come to, other arrangements.~"
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@QueenNoodles Your Rosie would've definitely caught Ailbe's eyes :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61076092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610761/61076092_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67201344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672014/67201344_350.png[/img][/url] ---------- Ailbe held back the urge to squint the second the bright pastel tundra caught his eye. Was a dragon that bright even possible? She was looking down refusing to meet his gaze, wings folded in tightly and ears flattened back. He had assumed she was lost by her wandering gaze, but once he approchaed her she froze up like a deer in headlights. "Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, he could've sworn he saw her flinch at the sound of his voice. The tundra answer instantly. "Y-yes I'm fine." "Are you perhaps.. lost?" "No, not at all." She mumbles and turned away with a swish of her tail. Ailbe couldn't tell if she was stressed out or just that stubborn. He tilted his head with a small smirk. "Where is the direction of the Starwood Strand?" Rosie paused at the comment and hesitantly pointed to the complete opposite direction of the starry forest. The imperial couldn't help but snort in amusement. "So you are lost." He stopped laughing instantly as the smaller dragon turned to face him for the first time, her teary eyes visible through her pink goggles and her defensive posture dropped into a drooping sad sight. "Y-Yes! I am lost! Irina is lost too!" Irina, another dragon? He pondered for a bit. "Where did you last see them?" The tundra was now sniffing, talking through her tears. "I-I don't know, it w-was around this f-forest with some cliff and a b-big tree in the center. But no matter how h-hard I try I can't find it!" The Imperial awkwardly shuffled his large wings, uncomfortable with her sobbing. "Alright, I have an idea where that might be." He gently taps his claw on her head reassuringly, receiving a wide-eyed pout from her that made his heart skip a beat. "R-really?" She smiled for the first time, taking off her goggles to wipe her tears. "Sorry for b-bothering you." [I]I'm the one who decided to bother you[/i], Ailbe thought. He silently tilted his head once more to signal her to follow him and begins making his way to the spot. It wasn't long before the tundra began darting ahead of him once they've arrived. His eyes scanned the area, there was no dragon - did her friend also leave to look for her? He flinches as a flash of bright pink suddenly flew up to him and held out her hands, as he looks down he spots in her palms a small petal gecko looking up at him. He takes a moment to process and sighs. "Is this Irina?" "Yes! Since you helped I'll allow you to touch her." She beamed, as much as Ailbe wanted to refuse the offer he couldn't help but want to please her. So he lifted his hand and passes a claw along the familiar. "My name is Rosie - if you wanted to know." She adds, holding her pet close to her chest once more. Her happiness started to dwindle once more, moving back and going into a more shy posture. Ailbe smiled reassuringly, holding his claw out. "Rosie is a beautiful name, it suits you well. I'm Ailbe, it was nice meeting you - you're very sweet." Rosie's face flushed red, causing her to lower her gaze once more. Her gecko climbed up and around her shoulder as she got up and gently places her hand into his. " Thank you, it was nice meeting you too.."
@QueenNoodles

Your Rosie would've definitely caught Ailbe's eyes :)
61076092_350.png

67201344_350.png

Ailbe held back the urge to squint the second the bright pastel tundra caught his eye. Was a dragon that bright even possible? She was looking down refusing to meet his gaze, wings folded in tightly and ears flattened back. He had assumed she was lost by her wandering gaze, but once he approchaed her she froze up like a deer in headlights.

"Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, he could've sworn he saw her flinch at the sound of his voice.

The tundra answer instantly. "Y-yes I'm fine."

"Are you perhaps.. lost?"

"No, not at all." She mumbles and turned away with a swish of her tail. Ailbe couldn't tell if she was stressed out or just that stubborn.

He tilted his head with a small smirk. "Where is the direction of the Starwood Strand?"

Rosie paused at the comment and hesitantly pointed to the complete opposite direction of the starry forest. The imperial couldn't help but snort in amusement. "So you are lost."

He stopped laughing instantly as the smaller dragon turned to face him for the first time, her teary eyes visible through her pink goggles and her defensive posture dropped into a drooping sad sight. "Y-Yes! I am lost! Irina is lost too!"

Irina, another dragon? He pondered for a bit. "Where did you last see them?"

The tundra was now sniffing, talking through her tears. "I-I don't know, it w-was around this f-forest with some cliff and a b-big tree in the center. But no matter how h-hard I try I can't find it!"

The Imperial awkwardly shuffled his large wings, uncomfortable with her sobbing. "Alright, I have an idea where that might be." He gently taps his claw on her head reassuringly, receiving a wide-eyed pout from her that made his heart skip a beat.

"R-really?" She smiled for the first time, taking off her goggles to wipe her tears. "Sorry for b-bothering you."

I'm the one who decided to bother you, Ailbe thought. He silently tilted his head once more to signal her to follow him and begins making his way to the spot. It wasn't long before the tundra began darting ahead of him once they've arrived.

His eyes scanned the area, there was no dragon - did her friend also leave to look for her? He flinches as a flash of bright pink suddenly flew up to him and held out her hands, as he looks down he spots in her palms a small petal gecko looking up at him. He takes a moment to process and sighs. "Is this Irina?"

"Yes! Since you helped I'll allow you to touch her." She beamed, as much as Ailbe wanted to refuse the offer he couldn't help but want to please her. So he lifted his hand and passes a claw along the familiar.

"My name is Rosie - if you wanted to know." She adds, holding her pet close to her chest once more. Her happiness started to dwindle once more, moving back and going into a more shy posture.

Ailbe smiled reassuringly, holding his claw out. "Rosie is a beautiful name, it suits you well. I'm Ailbe, it was nice meeting you - you're very sweet."

Rosie's face flushed red, causing her to lower her gaze once more. Her gecko climbed up and around her shoulder as she got up and gently places her hand into his. " Thank you, it was nice meeting you too.."
kOJYKwQ.png
@Meyry Iliakos is a gorgeous jewelry mans, ugh! <X') [i]Surely[/i], being such a regal lord, he'd ignore anyone who wasn't up to his caliber of importance. [i]Certainly[/i] not a modest, rugged, robust digger like Erekk, who manages to impress royalty with expensive, rare, priceless treasures on the regular...right? >u> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52477371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524774/52477371_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62175269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621753/62175269_350.png[/img][/url] (I can see Erekk venturing to trade some precious trinkets and geological finds, only to be cute and absentmindedly flirt with a prince! xD Hope you don't mind that I briefly include the butlers.) The regal imperial scuffed through some sort of a commotion just beyond the lair. The royal family's butlers were holding against an outsider dragon, and they reluctantly kept him in the entryway, tiring of his excuses. "Oh, make way, make way. What is the problem here?" the imperial prince grumbled, looking over at the strange pearlcatcher who was at the center of all the noise. "Would you mind moving [b]out[/b] of the way? How is anyone supposed to come in and out?" "He's not to be allowed in as I understand." spoke one elegantly dressed skydancer. "He is a trespasser and came unannounced. He is to be interrogated before we allow him any further." "Tuh!" scoffed the other butler, a well-dressed mirror. "And a fire dragon, no doubt scraping the lands for irons and other filthy sooty things. Heh, he looks as if he is made up of them. Oh, worth a fortune, in polished [i]gravel[/i]." she chuckled, making fun of the pearlcatcher. Despite all the prodding snaps and questioning and jeering insults, the pearlcatcher seemed rather composed, but really, he was irritated. He sighed, trying to explain. "It took me a very long time to journey here. Forgive my feet's tragic error, I seem to have shaken a hive. But I'm willing to face sting and jaws if it means a decent trade." "No trade will be made without proper permissions, [i]sir[/i]." spoke the skydancer. "Who even speaks like that?" laughed the mirror butler. "So melodramatic! He's obviously a complete charlatan. No, wait, charlatans are infamously charming. Whatever he is, we shall usher him out for you my prince." The imperial was intrigued by the pearlcatcher, and a little curious as to his business there. An inferior traveler such as he was either stupid or brave, and fire dragons were known for both qualities. He held up a claw. "I'll interrogate him. There's no need to be hasty about sending him out." The pearlcatcher frowned. "I've almost had enough of interrogations today." He gripped his pearl and folded his arms around it. "My 'demands' are inconsequentially minor. I'm sure any member of royalty could meet them." "I don't trust him my prince." the mirror butler whispered to the imperial. "He looks like a thief." "I'll be the judge of that Isabella. Away with you both." The imperial commanded. The butlers obeyed, though watched closely from afar, chattering their suspicions with one another. "Let's hear your 'demands' traveler." the regal imperial spoke. "First, an introduction." the pearlcatcher returned, standing before him. "My name is Erekk. I'm a noble from the ashfall wastes." He tipped his hat brim and whisked his tail around himself properly. "Despite appearances, I got enough crammed in my skullcase to know when I'm outclassed. Am I to assume you are a prince?" "Yes. I am." The imperial blinked back, bluntly speaking. "And you will speak to me as such." "You'll pardon my impetuousness, but no." Erekk replied. The imperial prince was taken by surprise. He gasped with a slightly angry astonishment. "'[i][b]No[/b][/i]'?" Erekk shook his head, with a handsome smirk. "Well! It seems you're a fool then." The imperial sneered back. "You realize you are speaking to one who could have you executed you on the spot, don't you?" "I do." Erekk smiled. "Do you have a death-wish, Erekk?" "I do," He kept his smile standing ground unflinching. "actually." "Oh, but I thought you had some business here?" The royal imperial scoffed, flicking his tail with him as he circled the pearlcatcher. "With you, undoubtedly." Erekk sighed, now showing impatience. "Your name you haven't yet sung to me, highness." "Not that you could even roll it out your jaws, traveler." scoffed the prince. "Try me." Erekk challenged, stroking his pearl he held. The imperial seemed a little flustered that this pearlcatcher was so bold. The audacity and gall was riveting, and almost admirable. He huffed with a superior look. "I am Iliakos, feared, revered and gifted prince of my home. That is all you need to know of me." Erekk smiled at his gaudy stature and self-important look. He tilted his head in a half-bow. "Indeed it is." Iliakos let a grumble quietly escape his throat. "And just what is that supposed to mean?" Erekk couldn't keep from a light chuckle, but quickly sighed out his confession. "You'll forgive my amusement. There is nothing amusing about you highness." "That's right!" Iliakos huffed, blinking in realization before frowning. "You think you are being cute?" Erekk smiled widely, unpacking something from one of his satchels. "Cute? Why, your majesty, I'm flattered you think me befitting of such a description. Truly." Iliakos was suddenly seething with embarrassment and vexation. The nerve! He grit his jaws, but hid his gulp. "You-! You- insolent-!" "If it pleases you to know, prince Iliakos," Erekk smiled, looking meek but in control at the same time. "the wrath that has met me from the lash of tongue and claw has been far worse than your own could be. You remind me of some of the royals in my own clan. Of course, many of them are princesses in similarity." Iliakos was nearly seeing red. "Princess-?!" "My own father delights in punishing me simply for being related to royalty, let alone looking his way." Erekk scoffed, pulling out some rare baubles and jewels from his satchel and setting them down before the imperial. "Well, it does please me you are punished for-" Iliakos stopped, looking at the pearlcatcher and then at the shining rare jewelry he pulled out, then back again. "D-id you say, 'related to royalty'?" Erekk carefully laid out a very catching piece of rare pale gold necklaces and rings, dusting them off. "Yep." "So...[i]you[/i] are a prince?" Iliakos raised a brow at him, in disbelief. "My brother is." Erekk smirked. "Well, half-brother. I'm just a noble dragon trying to make a decent trade where I can." He set out the last pieces of artifacts and rare jewels before Iliakos, taking a seat comfortably. He saw the prince's eyes were drawn to all the glimmering, delicate, golden, shining pieces, and picked up a thick, talon ring in his claws turning it over to him. "[i]Interested[/i]?" Prince Iliakos was not sure if the pearlcatcher was referring to himself, or the jewelry. He shook his head, [i]of course[/i] the jewelry! Still he scoffed to hide his flustering embarrassment, chuckling and facing Erekk. "You come here, uninvited, behave so discourteously, insult my authority, only to offer me jewels and trinkets?~" Erekk smiled back and nodded his hat down with a bow. "Well, it's all in a day's work. I assume a royal as decorated as you is interested then." Iliakos spoke lower, in a confessed hush. "I want the entirety of this collection!~ I'm not just interested, I [i]need[/i] to have these!" "Well," Erekk flashed a smile, giving him a nod. "Say no more Prince Iliakos. Let's trade.~"
@Meyry
Iliakos is a gorgeous jewelry mans, ugh! <X')
Surely, being such a regal lord, he'd ignore anyone who wasn't up to his caliber of importance.
Certainly not a modest, rugged, robust digger like Erekk, who manages to impress royalty with expensive, rare, priceless treasures on the regular...right? >u>

52477371_350.png

62175269_350.png

(I can see Erekk venturing to trade some precious trinkets and geological finds, only to be cute and absentmindedly flirt with a prince! xD Hope you don't mind that I briefly include the butlers.)

The regal imperial scuffed through some sort of a commotion just beyond the lair. The royal family's butlers were holding against an outsider dragon, and they reluctantly kept him in the entryway, tiring of his excuses.

"Oh, make way, make way. What is the problem here?" the imperial prince grumbled, looking over at the strange pearlcatcher who was at the center of all the noise. "Would you mind moving out of the way? How is anyone supposed to come in and out?"
"He's not to be allowed in as I understand." spoke one elegantly dressed skydancer. "He is a trespasser and came unannounced. He is to be interrogated before we allow him any further."

"Tuh!" scoffed the other butler, a well-dressed mirror. "And a fire dragon, no doubt scraping the lands for irons and other filthy sooty things. Heh, he looks as if he is made up of them. Oh, worth a fortune, in polished gravel." she chuckled, making fun of the pearlcatcher.

Despite all the prodding snaps and questioning and jeering insults, the pearlcatcher seemed rather composed, but really, he was irritated. He sighed, trying to explain. "It took me a very long time to journey here. Forgive my feet's tragic error, I seem to have shaken a hive. But I'm willing to face sting and jaws if it means a decent trade."

"No trade will be made without proper permissions, sir." spoke the skydancer.
"Who even speaks like that?" laughed the mirror butler. "So melodramatic! He's obviously a complete charlatan. No, wait, charlatans are infamously charming. Whatever he is, we shall usher him out for you my prince."

The imperial was intrigued by the pearlcatcher, and a little curious as to his business there. An inferior traveler such as he was either stupid or brave, and fire dragons were known for both qualities. He held up a claw. "I'll interrogate him. There's no need to be hasty about sending him out."
The pearlcatcher frowned. "I've almost had enough of interrogations today." He gripped his pearl and folded his arms around it. "My 'demands' are inconsequentially minor. I'm sure any member of royalty could meet them."

"I don't trust him my prince." the mirror butler whispered to the imperial. "He looks like a thief."
"I'll be the judge of that Isabella. Away with you both." The imperial commanded. The butlers obeyed, though watched closely from afar, chattering their suspicions with one another.

"Let's hear your 'demands' traveler." the regal imperial spoke.
"First, an introduction." the pearlcatcher returned, standing before him. "My name is Erekk. I'm a noble from the ashfall wastes." He tipped his hat brim and whisked his tail around himself properly. "Despite appearances, I got enough crammed in my skullcase to know when I'm outclassed. Am I to assume you are a prince?"

"Yes. I am." The imperial blinked back, bluntly speaking. "And you will speak to me as such."
"You'll pardon my impetuousness, but no." Erekk replied. The imperial prince was taken by surprise. He gasped with a slightly angry astonishment. "'No'?"
Erekk shook his head, with a handsome smirk.
"Well! It seems you're a fool then." The imperial sneered back. "You realize you are speaking to one who could have you executed you on the spot, don't you?"

"I do." Erekk smiled.
"Do you have a death-wish, Erekk?"
"I do," He kept his smile standing ground unflinching. "actually."
"Oh, but I thought you had some business here?" The royal imperial scoffed, flicking his tail with him as he circled the pearlcatcher.
"With you, undoubtedly." Erekk sighed, now showing impatience. "Your name you haven't yet sung to me, highness."
"Not that you could even roll it out your jaws, traveler." scoffed the prince.
"Try me." Erekk challenged, stroking his pearl he held.

The imperial seemed a little flustered that this pearlcatcher was so bold. The audacity and gall was riveting, and almost admirable. He huffed with a superior look. "I am Iliakos, feared, revered and gifted prince of my home. That is all you need to know of me."
Erekk smiled at his gaudy stature and self-important look. He tilted his head in a half-bow. "Indeed it is."
Iliakos let a grumble quietly escape his throat. "And just what is that supposed to mean?"

Erekk couldn't keep from a light chuckle, but quickly sighed out his confession. "You'll forgive my amusement. There is nothing amusing about you highness."
"That's right!" Iliakos huffed, blinking in realization before frowning. "You think you are being cute?"
Erekk smiled widely, unpacking something from one of his satchels. "Cute? Why, your majesty, I'm flattered you think me befitting of such a description. Truly."

Iliakos was suddenly seething with embarrassment and vexation. The nerve! He grit his jaws, but hid his gulp. "You-! You- insolent-!"
"If it pleases you to know, prince Iliakos," Erekk smiled, looking meek but in control at the same time. "the wrath that has met me from the lash of tongue and claw has been far worse than your own could be. You remind me of some of the royals in my own clan. Of course, many of them are princesses in similarity."

Iliakos was nearly seeing red. "Princess-?!"
"My own father delights in punishing me simply for being related to royalty, let alone looking his way." Erekk scoffed, pulling out some rare baubles and jewels from his satchel and setting them down before the imperial. "Well, it does please me you are punished for-" Iliakos stopped, looking at the pearlcatcher and then at the shining rare jewelry he pulled out, then back again. "D-id you say, 'related to royalty'?"
Erekk carefully laid out a very catching piece of rare pale gold necklaces and rings, dusting them off. "Yep."

"So...you are a prince?" Iliakos raised a brow at him, in disbelief.
"My brother is." Erekk smirked. "Well, half-brother. I'm just a noble dragon trying to make a decent trade where I can." He set out the last pieces of artifacts and rare jewels before Iliakos, taking a seat comfortably. He saw the prince's eyes were drawn to all the glimmering, delicate, golden, shining pieces, and picked up a thick, talon ring in his claws turning it over to him. "Interested?"

Prince Iliakos was not sure if the pearlcatcher was referring to himself, or the jewelry. He shook his head, of course the jewelry! Still he scoffed to hide his flustering embarrassment, chuckling and facing Erekk. "You come here, uninvited, behave so discourteously, insult my authority, only to offer me jewels and trinkets?~"
Erekk smiled back and nodded his hat down with a bow. "Well, it's all in a day's work. I assume a royal as decorated as you is interested then."

Iliakos spoke lower, in a confessed hush. "I want the entirety of this collection!~ I'm not just interested, I need to have these!"
"Well," Erekk flashed a smile, giving him a nod. "Say no more Prince Iliakos. Let's trade.~"

prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@QueenNoodles I’ve always wanted to do this and now I finally have the time and inspiration, sorry if this is awkward/rough/long since I haven’t written long stories for a while =w,= Gonna choose Isamar for this, a perfect opportunity for Dazzle to finally have some sort of conversation with~ [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65587429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655875/65587429_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54751942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547520/54751942_350.png[/img][/url][/center] While leaving to go on her usual travels for new plants, Dazzle heads to the Ashfall Waste’s borders, wanting to see new ‘fresh’ life besides the Arcane and Plaque sights. She ignores the already dangerous heat that could possibly fry her insides and catch her old wood apparel on fire, her determination and curiosity pushing her onwards despite the dangers that could be ahead. As she finds and picks up an almost withered away flower off the ashy grounds, the gardener pauses from something catching in the corner of her eye. Up ahead there was a bright pastel shape of a dragon, already drawing her attention faster then a never before seen plant. Meanwhile, the occupied Pearlcatcher tends to a few flowers in the large garden, trying to keep away the thoughts of not having others to say much to. “What a lovely garden you have here~” The sudden voice makes Isamar almost drop her pearl from being so frightened, and when she reluctantly turns to see who it is, she yelps while stumbling to back up more, accidentally stepping on the tended flowers. [i]Who are you? Why are you here? How are you not already being injured from the unbearable heat here?[/i] she thinks in a panic, wanting to say those thoughts out loud, but is already frozen in sheer fear. Not minding the frightened dragon, Dazzle calmly walks over to the crushed flowers and slowly lifts them up with her claws, “You should be careful where you step, dear, these could’ve had thorns in the stems ready to prick you at moment.” Isamar forces herself to nod a bit instead of still being like a frozen statue, staring wide-eyed at the newcomer in rising anxiety, [i]So she’s a gardener? She looks like one, but why does look more haunting like Noctavier?[/i] After an awkward moment of silence, the Spiral decides to finally break it up by speaking to the other, “Ah, I am very sorry dear, I forgot to introduce myself.” She pauses with an almost surprised look, “Actually, I never got to speak to anybody like this without driving them away already.” Another pause, “Well, my name is Dazzle, I’m just a gardener in search of more lovely plants and flowers to cross breed with. It’s very nice to meet you, Miss...?” Not wanting to upset her, Isamar clears her throat while tightly clutching her pearl, “I-I’m um... I am...Isamar...” she almost whispers, already wanting to flee from this social situation beginning to happen. “Isamar,” the strange gardener says, slowly smiling and even blushing, “What a gorgeous name, it sounds like a unique flower. Guessing by this wonderful garden you have here, and your elegant fashion, you must be a gardener too.” While saying that, she already feels more joy slowly building up in her, someone not fleeing from her and actually listening to her complements? Is this a blessing? The Pearlcatcher almost felt the same as the Spiral, wondering how she herself isn’t already shying away and leaving despite her worry about strangers. “Y-yes, well actually, this isn’t m-my garden, it’s...it’s Bubblegum’s garden...” She explains, slowly glancing away to make sure there weren’t any other visitors somehow around them. Already exploring around the garden during her explanation, Dazzle giggles while glancing at her, “You seem to take amazing care of it though, as if you have a lot of time and patience in your claws, such as I do too.” When saying that, a slight frown appears on her face at the same time as Isamar. “...I...don’t have anyone to talk to...” the other slowly breathes out, starting to relax while looking down in sadness. “I wish to have anyone though, but...my shyness keeps stopping me from doing that...” Slowly nodding while watching her, the Spiral starts to get her smile back from getting an idea, “I could be your first one then. Think of me as an acquaintance or visitor, since I would love to have any conversations with you, darling~” she smiles more with a blush at the Pearlcatcher, hoping that this could be her first friend outside of the Clan. Though she still had somewhat of her panic beating in her chest, Isamar smiles a little back at her, “That w-would be lovely, it would h-help me feel so much b-better,” she says with a bit of joy in her words. Right as she agreed, Dazzle excitedly flew in an upward twirl, “Perfect!” She exclaims before carefully settling back down by a group of growing herbs, “Then I will visit and see you here some other time then?” The sudden outburst makes the other tense up, but then calm down again, “Y-yes, I’m a-always here anytime...” “Great, I already can’t wait to speak with you again, Isamar~” the gardener says in a lovely-like way, then flies away back to her Clan, blushing hard while carefully clutching the almost withered flower in her talons, [i]What a stunning, beautiful lady...[/i]
@QueenNoodles I’ve always wanted to do this and now I finally have the time and inspiration, sorry if this is awkward/rough/long since I haven’t written long stories for a while =w,=

Gonna choose Isamar for this, a perfect opportunity for Dazzle to finally have some sort of conversation with~
65587429_350.png

54751942_350.png

While leaving to go on her usual travels for new plants, Dazzle heads to the Ashfall Waste’s borders, wanting to see new ‘fresh’ life besides the Arcane and Plaque sights. She ignores the already dangerous heat that could possibly fry her insides and catch her old wood apparel on fire, her determination and curiosity pushing her onwards despite the dangers that could be ahead.

As she finds and picks up an almost withered away flower off the ashy grounds, the gardener pauses from something catching in the corner of her eye. Up ahead there was a bright pastel shape of a dragon, already drawing her attention faster then a never before seen plant.

Meanwhile, the occupied Pearlcatcher tends to a few flowers in the large garden, trying to keep away the thoughts of not having others to say much to.

“What a lovely garden you have here~”

The sudden voice makes Isamar almost drop her pearl from being so frightened, and when she reluctantly turns to see who it is, she yelps while stumbling to back up more, accidentally stepping on the tended flowers. Who are you? Why are you here? How are you not already being injured from the unbearable heat here? she thinks in a panic, wanting to say those thoughts out loud, but is already frozen in sheer fear.

Not minding the frightened dragon, Dazzle calmly walks over to the crushed flowers and slowly lifts them up with her claws, “You should be careful where you step, dear, these could’ve had thorns in the stems ready to ***** you at moment.” Isamar forces herself to nod a bit instead of still being like a frozen statue, staring wide-eyed at the newcomer in rising anxiety, So she’s a gardener? She looks like one, but why does look more haunting like Noctavier?

After an awkward moment of silence, the Spiral decides to finally break it up by speaking to the other, “Ah, I am very sorry dear, I forgot to introduce myself.” She pauses with an almost surprised look, “Actually, I never got to speak to anybody like this without driving them away already.” Another pause, “Well, my name is Dazzle, I’m just a gardener in search of more lovely plants and flowers to cross breed with. It’s very nice to meet you, Miss...?”

Not wanting to upset her, Isamar clears her throat while tightly clutching her pearl, “I-I’m um... I am...Isamar...” she almost whispers, already wanting to flee from this social situation beginning to happen.

“Isamar,” the strange gardener says, slowly smiling and even blushing, “What a gorgeous name, it sounds like a unique flower. Guessing by this wonderful garden you have here, and your elegant fashion, you must be a gardener too.” While saying that, she already feels more joy slowly building up in her, someone not fleeing from her and actually listening to her complements? Is this a blessing?

The Pearlcatcher almost felt the same as the Spiral, wondering how she herself isn’t already shying away and leaving despite her worry about strangers. “Y-yes, well actually, this isn’t m-my garden, it’s...it’s Bubblegum’s garden...” She explains, slowly glancing away to make sure there weren’t any other visitors somehow around them.

Already exploring around the garden during her explanation, Dazzle giggles while glancing at her, “You seem to take amazing care of it though, as if you have a lot of time and patience in your claws, such as I do too.” When saying that, a slight frown appears on her face at the same time as Isamar.

“...I...don’t have anyone to talk to...” the other slowly breathes out, starting to relax while looking down in sadness. “I wish to have anyone though, but...my shyness keeps stopping me from doing that...”

Slowly nodding while watching her, the Spiral starts to get her smile back from getting an idea, “I could be your first one then. Think of me as an acquaintance or visitor, since I would love to have any conversations with you, darling~” she smiles more with a blush at the Pearlcatcher, hoping that this could be her first friend outside of the Clan.

Though she still had somewhat of her panic beating in her chest, Isamar smiles a little back at her, “That w-would be lovely, it would h-help me feel so much b-better,” she says with a bit of joy in her words.

Right as she agreed, Dazzle excitedly flew in an upward twirl, “Perfect!” She exclaims before carefully settling back down by a group of growing herbs, “Then I will visit and see you here some other time then?”

The sudden outburst makes the other tense up, but then calm down again, “Y-yes, I’m a-always here anytime...”

“Great, I already can’t wait to speak with you again, Isamar~” the gardener says in a lovely-like way, then flies away back to her Clan, blushing hard while carefully clutching the almost withered flower in her talons, What a stunning, beautiful lady...
image0.jpg
@KoralPisces (Aaaaa! Thank you for choosing Isamar! <x'o <3 Very sweet, I loved it! The poor lovely thing needed some love and attention.) (Ah-! :D It seems Migor here speaks a familiarly similar language to my Shade.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51621555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/516216/51621555_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62450879][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624509/62450879_350.png[/img][/url] (I don't think I've ever done a dialogue-less flirt before, but I think I can try.~ ^^) It was a dark night, mysterious and shady. Perfect for recovering information. Perfect for stalking wandering dragons and learning of their activities and natures. It was Shade's duty to do so as often as he pleased. Easily disappearing far into the night, he swiftly made his way around the land, through forest and peak and meadow and lake. His usual route rounded the sea of a thousand currents, and he always circled it once before returning, only ever stopping on rare occasions of conflict. He quietly halted his run, sensing something. A fleeting scent. He darted into the darkness, listening and waiting. The night air seemed to whisper eerie chills. A heavy pound then echoed in the ground, as a wildclaw, dark and hazy, landed down from a perch. The wildclaw's eyes were hidden in an expression of suspicion. Shade kept silent, but his scent was giving him away. The wildclaw took his snout to the air, and sleuthed around. The presence of another dragon was close by. But nothing was to be seen. The wildclaw growled quietly in frustration, unable to tell where the scent was originating from. Shade readied his claws in a stance just below and behind the wildclaw's legs, about to strike. The dark mirror narrowed his eyes, locking onto the wildclaw's ankles. He couldn't miss, or risk angering the dragon and endangering his escape. Suddenly the wildclaw spun around and dipped his snout to the ground, detecting Shade's scent instantly. Stunned, Shade stood still, hidden in the shadows, frozen up like a statue, as the wildclaw's snout bumped into his own. Curiously, the wildclaw did not attack Shade, as he was unmoving and still, refusing to move and flee. Shade could not show his teeth, nor did he speak, as he let out a short growl of warning and slid his tail slowly beside him. The wildclaw squinted, quietly growling back before rearing his head back to snap. Shade was gone in an instant, disappeared before the wildclaw could even catch him in a grip, instead gripping air. A sudden tackle came from underneath, as Shade swept the wildclaw's legs to get him to fall, but it only caused the dragon to stumble. It was difficult to damage the shady mirror, and the dark wildclaw was growing ever more frustrated with his opponent's evasive maneuvers. Until suddenly, the mirror was gone! But his scent was so near. Silently, Shade emerged from the darkness just underneath the wildclaw's wing, quietly eyeing his neck, to perform a killing strike. But before he could, a shrill howl was heard in the air deep within the trees, possibly from an umbra wolf somewhere. Both dragons were alerted to the howl, looking in it's direction, though the wildclaw set off quickly to investigate. Shade stood hidden in his wings, hoping he wouldn't be noticed, as he moved to scratch at the wildclaw's back. But he quickly got to the umbra wolf first, pouncing and catching it in his jaws. Like the mirror, the wolf merely yelped and dissipated into the darkness. The wildclaw seemed confused and frustrated, bending low and grumbling as he gripped the ground with his front claws. Shade peered out from under his wing and slipped into the darkness, catching the umbra wolf with little difficulty. He settled it down and surrounded it in a cloud of darkness, sending it away. He then turned to the wildclaw stuck on the ground behind. He wasn't moving. Shade silently came over and sunk to his eye level on the ground, sniffing cautiously at the wildclaw. The wildclaw didn't seem to want to attack, appearing somewhat defeated and brooding. Shade patiently slid around and became familiar with the wildclaw's scent, identifying him as best he could. He did not speak or interrogate for further information, but he did seem curious as to the wildclaw's stillness. It reminded him of stone, and he was tough to try and topple. Shade sat down, in a proper and composed position beside the moping wildclaw. He watched as he got up slowly only to sit in a perching stance. Odd for a dragon of his kind to do so. It looked awkward, with his arms being much shorter than his legs. The mirror did not judge. He simply shared in quiet with the wildclaw before confidently sliding down again and around him. He observed him, bravely taking his claws and moving them back and forth in his own, testing their joints. The wildclaw wasn't sure what this mirror dragon was up to, but it didn't seem to want to hunt him, or fight. It was even more surprising, once the shady mirror poked his head closely under his own and eye his neck. Shade gave a few sniffs and slid his claws over the wildclaw's face quickly, inspecting his jaw and horns and eyes. Shade nodded, an earth dragon. What a find indeed. He forced open the wildclaw's jaws and a growl from the wildclaw came with a twitch of uneasiness. Shade saw a glimmering rock wedged in between the poor dragon's teeth, and reached in, plucking it out before the wildclaw could snap his jaws shut on him. Shade showed the wildclaw the culprit behind his soreness, and the wildclaw looked back, stunned. Firstly, how the mirror could have known about the toothache was astounding, but even more so, he did not even utter a word or pry like most other dragons would. Was this mirror a doctor? Shade gave the little rock to the wildclaw and slid past him, seemingly through with his observation. But he found the wildclaw following him. Shade looked back and stopped, looking up at the wildclaw with indifference. He lightly pressed up against his collar and sat him down, before turning and walking away again. The wildclaw stood up and followed again, curiously sniffing at Shade's feet. Shade lifted his foot and looked back with minor annoyance. The wildclaw was surprised when Shade turned again, and pulled him to his seat again, this time laying him down completely on the ground and letting out a soft grumble. Still the wildclaw followed, getting up again once Shade was starting to walk away. Shade turned once more, and looked up at him, tilting his head in a challenging glare of curtness. He merely stared at the wildclaw, and the wildclaw stared back. He was very comfortable with this odd shadow dragon's silence. Shade was a little annoyed he was being followed, though amused that he too was a dragon of little words, if any at all. He went up to the wildclaw and sat him down again before laying him on the ground, and this time, he settled himself right atop of him. The wildclaw was confused. Shade ticklishly began to scratch behind his wing, getting it to fold back and he placed his claws on his shoulder and back. He then began to nestle close, spread out ontop of the wildclaw, who was stuck frozen in bashful stillness. Was this mirror female? He couldn't be sure. Shade smiled underneath his mask. It would be so easy to kill this wildclaw now, ridiculously easy even. But the scent of him was refreshing and new, and most earthy. The wildclaw lightly grumbled, shaking the mirror off and looking down at him with perplexity. Shade sniffed up at his snout and brushed it with a claw, patting his jaw and nodding. Then he took to drawing a symbol in the dark dirt for the wildclaw, the symbol of the fire flight. He cracked his neck and leapt up, then playfully scratching the wildclaw's feathers behind his horns and taking off into the night, flying away into the shadows and disappearing once more...~
@KoralPisces
(Aaaaa! Thank you for choosing Isamar! <x'o <3 Very sweet, I loved it! The poor lovely thing needed some love and attention.)

(Ah-! :D It seems Migor here speaks a familiarly similar language to my Shade.)
51621555_350.png
62450879_350.png
(I don't think I've ever done a dialogue-less flirt before, but I think I can try.~ ^^)

It was a dark night, mysterious and shady. Perfect for recovering information. Perfect for stalking wandering dragons and learning of their activities and natures. It was Shade's duty to do so as often as he pleased. Easily disappearing far into the night, he swiftly made his way around the land, through forest and peak and meadow and lake. His usual route rounded the sea of a thousand currents, and he always circled it once before returning, only ever stopping on rare occasions of conflict.

He quietly halted his run, sensing something. A fleeting scent. He darted into the darkness, listening and waiting. The night air seemed to whisper eerie chills. A heavy pound then echoed in the ground, as a wildclaw, dark and hazy, landed down from a perch. The wildclaw's eyes were hidden in an expression of suspicion. Shade kept silent, but his scent was giving him away.

The wildclaw took his snout to the air, and sleuthed around. The presence of another dragon was close by. But nothing was to be seen. The wildclaw growled quietly in frustration, unable to tell where the scent was originating from. Shade readied his claws in a stance just below and behind the wildclaw's legs, about to strike. The dark mirror narrowed his eyes, locking onto the wildclaw's ankles. He couldn't miss, or risk angering the dragon and endangering his escape.

Suddenly the wildclaw spun around and dipped his snout to the ground, detecting Shade's scent instantly. Stunned, Shade stood still, hidden in the shadows, frozen up like a statue, as the wildclaw's snout bumped into his own.

Curiously, the wildclaw did not attack Shade, as he was unmoving and still, refusing to move and flee. Shade could not show his teeth, nor did he speak, as he let out a short growl of warning and slid his tail slowly beside him. The wildclaw squinted, quietly growling back before rearing his head back to snap. Shade was gone in an instant, disappeared before the wildclaw could even catch him in a grip, instead gripping air.
A sudden tackle came from underneath, as Shade swept the wildclaw's legs to get him to fall, but it only caused the dragon to stumble.
It was difficult to damage the shady mirror, and the dark wildclaw was growing ever more frustrated with his opponent's evasive maneuvers. Until suddenly, the mirror was gone! But his scent was so near.

Silently, Shade emerged from the darkness just underneath the wildclaw's wing, quietly eyeing his neck, to perform a killing strike. But before he could, a shrill howl was heard in the air deep within the trees, possibly from an umbra wolf somewhere. Both dragons were alerted to the howl, looking in it's direction, though the wildclaw set off quickly to investigate. Shade stood hidden in his wings, hoping he wouldn't be noticed, as he moved to scratch at the wildclaw's back. But he quickly got to the umbra wolf first, pouncing and catching it in his jaws. Like the mirror, the wolf merely yelped and dissipated into the darkness.

The wildclaw seemed confused and frustrated, bending low and grumbling as he gripped the ground with his front claws. Shade peered out from under his wing and slipped into the darkness, catching the umbra wolf with little difficulty. He settled it down and surrounded it in a cloud of darkness, sending it away. He then turned to the wildclaw stuck on the ground behind. He wasn't moving.

Shade silently came over and sunk to his eye level on the ground, sniffing cautiously at the wildclaw. The wildclaw didn't seem to want to attack, appearing somewhat defeated and brooding. Shade patiently slid around and became familiar with the wildclaw's scent, identifying him as best he could. He did not speak or interrogate for further information, but he did seem curious as to the wildclaw's stillness. It reminded him of stone, and he was tough to try and topple.

Shade sat down, in a proper and composed position beside the moping wildclaw. He watched as he got up slowly only to sit in a perching stance. Odd for a dragon of his kind to do so. It looked awkward, with his arms being much shorter than his legs. The mirror did not judge. He simply shared in quiet with the wildclaw before confidently sliding down again and around him. He observed him, bravely taking his claws and moving them back and forth in his own, testing their joints.

The wildclaw wasn't sure what this mirror dragon was up to, but it didn't seem to want to hunt him, or fight. It was even more surprising, once the shady mirror poked his head closely under his own and eye his neck. Shade gave a few sniffs and slid his claws over the wildclaw's face quickly, inspecting his jaw and horns and eyes. Shade nodded, an earth dragon. What a find indeed. He forced open the wildclaw's jaws and a growl from the wildclaw came with a twitch of uneasiness.
Shade saw a glimmering rock wedged in between the poor dragon's teeth, and reached in, plucking it out before the wildclaw could snap his jaws shut on him.

Shade showed the wildclaw the culprit behind his soreness, and the wildclaw looked back, stunned. Firstly, how the mirror could have known about the toothache was astounding, but even more so, he did not even utter a word or pry like most other dragons would. Was this mirror a doctor?
Shade gave the little rock to the wildclaw and slid past him, seemingly through with his observation. But he found the wildclaw following him.

Shade looked back and stopped, looking up at the wildclaw with indifference. He lightly pressed up against his collar and sat him down, before turning and walking away again. The wildclaw stood up and followed again, curiously sniffing at Shade's feet. Shade lifted his foot and looked back with minor annoyance. The wildclaw was surprised when Shade turned again, and pulled him to his seat again, this time laying him down completely on the ground and letting out a soft grumble.

Still the wildclaw followed, getting up again once Shade was starting to walk away. Shade turned once more, and looked up at him, tilting his head in a challenging glare of curtness. He merely stared at the wildclaw, and the wildclaw stared back. He was very comfortable with this odd shadow dragon's silence. Shade was a little annoyed he was being followed, though amused that he too was a dragon of little words, if any at all. He went up to the wildclaw and sat him down again before laying him on the ground, and this time, he settled himself right atop of him.

The wildclaw was confused. Shade ticklishly began to scratch behind his wing, getting it to fold back and he placed his claws on his shoulder and back. He then began to nestle close, spread out ontop of the wildclaw, who was stuck frozen in bashful stillness. Was this mirror female? He couldn't be sure. Shade smiled underneath his mask. It would be so easy to kill this wildclaw now, ridiculously easy even. But the scent of him was refreshing and new, and most earthy.

The wildclaw lightly grumbled, shaking the mirror off and looking down at him with perplexity. Shade sniffed up at his snout and brushed it with a claw, patting his jaw and nodding. Then he took to drawing a symbol in the dark dirt for the wildclaw, the symbol of the fire flight. He cracked his neck and leapt up, then playfully scratching the wildclaw's feathers behind his horns and taking off into the night, flying away into the shadows and disappearing once more...~
Bump! (Hoping bumps are allowed here-)
Bump! (Hoping bumps are allowed here-)
image0.jpg
[center][b]@QueenNoodles[/b] Hello again, friend! Apologies for the wait![br] [columns] [center]My ex-cult member, [b]Brimstone[/b]... [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345161/34516032_350.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620689/62068803_350.png[/img] [nextcol] [center]...finds herself quite taken with the handsome [b]Bartholomew[/b]. [/columns] * * * * * While Brimstone preferred to avoid crowds, the Imperial could always appreciate a lively ambience. And, after spending the day with clanmates who decidedly did [i]not[/i] understand or appreciate companionable silence, she figured the tavern would provide the anonymity she needed. Members of the clan seldom found themselves at Tippy's--the Snapper expected them to pay for prepared food and drinks, after all. She could sit in silence without worrying about idle small talk from the travelers passing through, and, unlike her Guard cohorts for the day, the bartenders here could be simultaneously welcoming and unobtrusive. It was odd, she supposed, resting her chin in a gloved paw; she loved an atmosphere full of voices and conversation, so long as she wasn't a part of it. [i]What is also odd[/i], she thought with a slight frown, [i]is that Viridi hasn't stopped by to take my order.[/i] "What's the holdup, hmm?" she purred as he finally approached, to the massive green Guardian's apparent annoyance. He huffed, setting one of the many glasses in his paws on the counter. "I'm not Tippy, Brimstone. I prioritize customers who are travelers and who need to replenish, not clanmates who are too lazy to prepare their own dinner." Viridi cracked a smile at Brimstone's mock-offense, turning to retrieve the proper bottles to pour her drink. "In all seriousness, I apologize. We're busier than usual tonight." "I'd noticed." Brimstone swiveled her head, her golden bangles clanking against her antlers. At the opposite end of the bar, an impressive monochrome Imperial was lounging, nursing a dark, fruity-looking drink. He appeared to be dragon-watching, although when a bartender approached, he seemed quick to delve into conversation. Unlike the overwhelming majority of exhausted patrons, this one...he was all suave smiles and deep, hearty laughter. "Maybe," Viridi said, noticing her not-so-subtle staring, "it would do you well to actually talk to someone while you're here, rather than just sitting in silence and staring at others." There was a note of amusement in his baritone voice, and Brimstone pinned back her ears. "I specifically came here to [i]not[/i] do that," she replied reproachfully, redirecting her attention. [i]Stupid handsome Imperial.[/i] Viridi only shrugged, sliding her drink across the countertop into her waiting paw and leaving with a smirk. Flustered, Brimstone took a spiteful sip of her (admittedly delicious) sangria and pointedly looked the other way. Despite her best efforts, however...her gaze slid back over to the end of the bar where, much to her chagrin, she met eyes with the regal dragon. The stranger raised his eyebrows, an interested smile forming across his muzzle, and Brimstone quickly glanced back into her sangria. [i]Damn it. Damn it damn it damn it.[/i] She really wasn't interested in a conversation, not even with him, she told herself. All she wanted was to listen to the chatter around her, enjoy something refreshing, catch up with the bartenders, and-- "Hello there." Oh, what a nice voice he had. Brimstone cursed to herself, giving in and lifting her head to greet the other Imperial as he padded toward her. He was somehow more magnificent up close, with deep, sea-blue eyes and intricate black-and-white patterning across his forehead that was half-shaded by a worn leather hat. Well, she wasn't one to beat around the bush. [i]Let's get this over with.[/i] She offered him a paw, swiveling on her stool to face him full on. "Brimstone. And you?" "Bartholomew," he replied, grasping her paw and shaking with surprising amicability. His expression was comfortingly friendly, but casual. "What brings you to this quadrant of the Sea?" "I live here." Shadow attire, Wind eyes, hailing from an Arcane clan...yes, Brimstone could see why Bartholomew was taken aback, but his pause amused her nonetheless. "What brings you to this quadrant of the bar? Surely you aren't just here to introduce yourself." "That's partially it." Despite his obvious Water heritage, the stranger smelled faintly of aromatic smoke. [i]Fire, then.[/i] "While he was preparing my drink, the Guardian tending the bar informed me that a lovely Imperial was admiring me from her seat, but pretending she was not interested in conversing." He angled his head toward her, expression serious. "I thought it might be you." Brimstone glared at Viridi, whose back was conveniently turned, before meeting Bartholomew's eyes again. Okay, so it was flirting. She could so that. "So what sort of small talk have you come over to lay on me, hmm? That's how it goes, right? Our eyes meet from across the busy tavern, you come over to chat with the pretty girl, the conversation blooms..." [i]Although...maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing?[/i] The black and white dragon seemed to be holding back laughter. "Perhaps I just stopped by to pay my compliments," he replied, cocking his head to the side. Brimstone did not miss the glimmer in his eye as her inspected the golden twists adorning her antlers and robes, not unlike a magpie spotting a coin. "But...if it's small talk you so desire, small talk it is. Where did you come upon such lovely jewelry?" "...a cult." She smirked at him, not shying away from showing her fangs. "A cult, who dressed me up in silken robes and golden jewelry to draw in handsome, clueless dragons. Like a honey trap." Her eyes hardened, daring him to backtrack. To her bemusement, he did not. The other Imperial's eyebrows merely raised a bit in surprise. "Well, I must confess that it's worked quite well. Even if your attire has little to do with why I crossed the bar." He was irritatingly unruffled, and while she tried to attribute his honesty to stupidity, she found herself incapable. So, with her witty retort gone dry, she chuckled. "I would be more inclined to thank you if I were still a part of said cult," she said, shaking her head. "They disbanded--they're only useful for shock value now. But...you aren't shocked. Disappointing..." She feigned dreariness, sighing dramatically and resting her cheek against her paw. Fortunately, the Imperial seemed to take it in stride, a charming smile creeping across his face and touching his eyes. And by the Shade, Brimstone [i]really[/i] did not like the butterflies swarming in her stomach. "Perhaps I can buy you a drink to make up for the trouble?"
@QueenNoodles
Hello again, friend! Apologies for the wait!

My ex-cult member, Brimstone...
34516032_350.png
62068803_350.png
...finds herself quite taken with the handsome Bartholomew.

While Brimstone preferred to avoid crowds, the Imperial could always appreciate a lively ambience. And, after spending the day with clanmates who decidedly did not understand or appreciate companionable silence, she figured the tavern would provide the anonymity she needed. Members of the clan seldom found themselves at Tippy's--the Snapper expected them to pay for prepared food and drinks, after all. She could sit in silence without worrying about idle small talk from the travelers passing through, and, unlike her Guard cohorts for the day, the bartenders here could be simultaneously welcoming and unobtrusive. It was odd, she supposed, resting her chin in a gloved paw; she loved an atmosphere full of voices and conversation, so long as she wasn't a part of it.

What is also odd, she thought with a slight frown, is that Viridi hasn't stopped by to take my order.

"What's the holdup, hmm?" she purred as he finally approached, to the massive green Guardian's apparent annoyance. He huffed, setting one of the many glasses in his paws on the counter.

"I'm not Tippy, Brimstone. I prioritize customers who are travelers and who need to replenish, not clanmates who are too lazy to prepare their own dinner." Viridi cracked a smile at Brimstone's mock-offense, turning to retrieve the proper bottles to pour her drink. "In all seriousness, I apologize. We're busier than usual tonight."

"I'd noticed." Brimstone swiveled her head, her golden bangles clanking against her antlers. At the opposite end of the bar, an impressive monochrome Imperial was lounging, nursing a dark, fruity-looking drink. He appeared to be dragon-watching, although when a bartender approached, he seemed quick to delve into conversation. Unlike the overwhelming majority of exhausted patrons, this one...he was all suave smiles and deep, hearty laughter.

"Maybe," Viridi said, noticing her not-so-subtle staring, "it would do you well to actually talk to someone while you're here, rather than just sitting in silence and staring at others." There was a note of amusement in his baritone voice, and Brimstone pinned back her ears.

"I specifically came here to not do that," she replied reproachfully, redirecting her attention. Stupid handsome Imperial. Viridi only shrugged, sliding her drink across the countertop into her waiting paw and leaving with a smirk. Flustered, Brimstone took a spiteful sip of her (admittedly delicious) sangria and pointedly looked the other way.

Despite her best efforts, however...her gaze slid back over to the end of the bar where, much to her chagrin, she met eyes with the regal dragon. The stranger raised his eyebrows, an interested smile forming across his muzzle, and Brimstone quickly glanced back into her sangria. Damn it. Damn it damn it damn it. She really wasn't interested in a conversation, not even with him, she told herself. All she wanted was to listen to the chatter around her, enjoy something refreshing, catch up with the bartenders, and--

"Hello there."

Oh, what a nice voice he had. Brimstone cursed to herself, giving in and lifting her head to greet the other Imperial as he padded toward her. He was somehow more magnificent up close, with deep, sea-blue eyes and intricate black-and-white patterning across his forehead that was half-shaded by a worn leather hat.

Well, she wasn't one to beat around the bush. Let's get this over with. She offered him a paw, swiveling on her stool to face him full on. "Brimstone. And you?"

"Bartholomew," he replied, grasping her paw and shaking with surprising amicability. His expression was comfortingly friendly, but casual. "What brings you to this quadrant of the Sea?"

"I live here." Shadow attire, Wind eyes, hailing from an Arcane clan...yes, Brimstone could see why Bartholomew was taken aback, but his pause amused her nonetheless. "What brings you to this quadrant of the bar? Surely you aren't just here to introduce yourself."

"That's partially it." Despite his obvious Water heritage, the stranger smelled faintly of aromatic smoke. Fire, then. "While he was preparing my drink, the Guardian tending the bar informed me that a lovely Imperial was admiring me from her seat, but pretending she was not interested in conversing." He angled his head toward her, expression serious. "I thought it might be you."

Brimstone glared at Viridi, whose back was conveniently turned, before meeting Bartholomew's eyes again. Okay, so it was flirting. She could so that. "So what sort of small talk have you come over to lay on me, hmm? That's how it goes, right? Our eyes meet from across the busy tavern, you come over to chat with the pretty girl, the conversation blooms..."

Although...maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing?

The black and white dragon seemed to be holding back laughter. "Perhaps I just stopped by to pay my compliments," he replied, cocking his head to the side. Brimstone did not miss the glimmer in his eye as her inspected the golden twists adorning her antlers and robes, not unlike a magpie spotting a coin. "But...if it's small talk you so desire, small talk it is. Where did you come upon such lovely jewelry?"

"...a cult." She smirked at him, not shying away from showing her fangs. "A cult, who dressed me up in silken robes and golden jewelry to draw in handsome, clueless dragons. Like a honey trap." Her eyes hardened, daring him to backtrack.

To her bemusement, he did not. The other Imperial's eyebrows merely raised a bit in surprise. "Well, I must confess that it's worked quite well. Even if your attire has little to do with why I crossed the bar." He was irritatingly unruffled, and while she tried to attribute his honesty to stupidity, she found herself incapable. So, with her witty retort gone dry, she chuckled.

"I would be more inclined to thank you if I were still a part of said cult," she said, shaking her head. "They disbanded--they're only useful for shock value now. But...you aren't shocked. Disappointing..." She feigned dreariness, sighing dramatically and resting her cheek against her paw.

Fortunately, the Imperial seemed to take it in stride, a charming smile creeping across his face and touching his eyes. And by the Shade, Brimstone really did not like the butterflies swarming in her stomach.

"Perhaps I can buy you a drink to make up for the trouble?"
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
@tigresjumeaux [s]claim[/s] [s]hi there[/s] Val? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27654159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/276542/27654159_350.png[/img][/url] meet clumsy cartogropher, Nansen [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46326967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/463270/46326967_350.png[/img][/url] [center]_________________________________________________________________________[/center] Muttering quietly to themself, glancing down at the map grasped tightly in their paws, Nansen didn't quite want to admit they were... Hopelessly lost. For someone who made maps, they certainly didn't do the best at not getting themself lost in strange places. That was the [i]excitement[/i] of the job, though! Finding new places, finding new friends! ... Right now, though, they were just tired and wanted someplace to rest. Tucking the map that they had been adding onto away in a pouch hanging at their sides, they heaved a sigh and glanced around their surroundings. The one downside of The Sea of a Thousand Currents. There may be land- But most land here was at least a little soggy. And soggy wasn't-- Exactly the best for maps. Ever the optimist, though, they marched on. Distracted by looking around, glancing at the dragons that were milling about- Observing curiously, wondering if they could ask anyone if they could perhaps point them in the direction of a decent place to settle for a day... Not paying attention, they nearly stumbled right into another dragon- A tundra who made a surprised noise at the spiral that scrunched themself up to avoid the collision. "Oh! Shoot- I'm sorry! I- I, uh! Wasn't... [size=2]paying...[/size] [size=1]attention- oh no you're handsome-[/size]" Clearing their throat loudly and stretching up to try and look a bit more proper, Nansen gave a bright smile and held out a front paw. "Hello!! I'm Nansen! I'm a mapmaker for Ghost's Edge!!" They exclaimed brightly, a twinkle in their eyes. "You look like a kind enough gentleman! Pretty! [i]UH-[/i] Pretty nice! I mean! Heck..." Shrinking down a bit under the amused gaze aimed at them, Nansen nervously fiddled with the straps of their map bag, picking at the fibers. "... [size=2]Icewarden strike me down so I don't embarrass myself further-[/size] SO! May. You perhaps point me to a nice place to rest where my maps won't- Won't get damp...?" They questioned in a much softer voice, sheepish and small. Hoping that they hadn't irritated this poor lovely tundra with their intrusion. First, almost running into him, then flirting? Badly, at that-
@tigresjumeaux claim
hi there

Val?
27654159_350.png

meet clumsy cartogropher, Nansen
46326967_350.png

Muttering quietly to themself, glancing down at the map grasped tightly in their paws, Nansen didn't quite want to admit they were... Hopelessly lost. For someone who made maps, they certainly didn't do the best at not getting themself lost in strange places. That was the excitement of the job, though! Finding new places, finding new friends! ... Right now, though, they were just tired and wanted someplace to rest.

Tucking the map that they had been adding onto away in a pouch hanging at their sides, they heaved a sigh and glanced around their surroundings. The one downside of The Sea of a Thousand Currents. There may be land- But most land here was at least a little soggy. And soggy wasn't-- Exactly the best for maps.

Ever the optimist, though, they marched on. Distracted by looking around, glancing at the dragons that were milling about- Observing curiously, wondering if they could ask anyone if they could perhaps point them in the direction of a decent place to settle for a day...

Not paying attention, they nearly stumbled right into another dragon- A tundra who made a surprised noise at the spiral that scrunched themself up to avoid the collision. "Oh! Shoot- I'm sorry! I- I, uh! Wasn't... paying... attention- oh no you're handsome-" Clearing their throat loudly and stretching up to try and look a bit more proper, Nansen gave a bright smile and held out a front paw.

"Hello!! I'm Nansen! I'm a mapmaker for Ghost's Edge!!" They exclaimed brightly, a twinkle in their eyes. "You look like a kind enough gentleman! Pretty! UH- Pretty nice! I mean! Heck..." Shrinking down a bit under the amused gaze aimed at them, Nansen nervously fiddled with the straps of their map bag, picking at the fibers.

"... Icewarden strike me down so I don't embarrass myself further- SO! May. You perhaps point me to a nice place to rest where my maps won't- Won't get damp...?" They questioned in a much softer voice, sheepish and small. Hoping that they hadn't irritated this poor lovely tundra with their intrusion. First, almost running into him, then flirting? Badly, at that-
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 734 735