Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 735 736
@bloodyfangs75 - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11523247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115233/11523247_350.png[/img] [/url] Mewtwo has caught the attention of Roshana! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1259207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12593/1259207_350.png[/img] [/url] -- Roshana was used to surprises whenever she chose to scavenge in Shadow. It was well known that tricks played upon others, especially those of Light, was not uncommon. Roshana, like others in her clan, had learned to accept this wholeheartedly, and had their own tricks for managing them. Normally she didn't mind them. But of course, she was not born of Light, for whenever she had to flew, she knew she had Wind on her side. She was just running from just such a "trick" from a more nefarious Shadow being when she found herself quite literally stumbling into another clan. She looked around her to confirm that she'd escaped, then turned to find a number of guards were closing in on her. Shoot, not again. She sighed, rising to her hind feet, ready to explain that this was just an accident after being chased, and she'd be right on her way. "Hey, sorry about that; I was just running from some Beastfolk and came here, I'll just... be... um..." She was momentarily distracted by the patterns of one of the dragons closing in; swooping around some of the slower dragons and then forward, ready to stare her down. But the way she did it, the way she sped and guiled her way forth... And she was quite a looker too. Her numerous armor plates and the blue battlescale helmet that adorned her head fit only too perfectly, and matched perfectly with her white scales and mulberry wings. Did she dress like that every day? Would it even matter, with one who looked such as her? Perhaps not; it was certainly not the first time Roshana had seen a guard! She wondered, her likely being from this Shadow clan, if she had any tricks of her own up her sleeve. Or if perhaps her presence itself was a trick, meant to throw Roshana off-guard. Well, it certainly worked. But Roshana had tricks of her own for managing them. "...So sorry, it seems I found myself here. You don't need to worry, I'm a gatherer for my clan. I can be on my way. But I really have to commend you for how fast you came here and came to action; you must be very talented." She looked to the spiral in question. "You in particular. You have a lot of talent, and are very quick for that matter. Have you been on the guard long? Looks like they made the right choice, with your mastery of movement and your armor. You look like you're ready and have the strength to move anyone." Roshana gave the spiral a particular smile. -- [i]Lair ends at end of page 5. You can choose anyone with a familiar.[/i]
@bloodyfangs75 -

11523247_350.png

Mewtwo has caught the attention of Roshana!

1259207_350.png

--
Roshana was used to surprises whenever she chose to scavenge in Shadow. It was well known that tricks played upon others, especially those of Light, was not uncommon. Roshana, like others in her clan, had learned to accept this wholeheartedly, and had their own tricks for managing them. Normally she didn't mind them. But of course, she was not born of Light, for whenever she had to flew, she knew she had Wind on her side.

She was just running from just such a "trick" from a more nefarious Shadow being when she found herself quite literally stumbling into another clan. She looked around her to confirm that she'd escaped, then turned to find a number of guards were closing in on her. Shoot, not again. She sighed, rising to her hind feet, ready to explain that this was just an accident after being chased, and she'd be right on her way.

"Hey, sorry about that; I was just running from some Beastfolk and came here, I'll just... be... um..."

She was momentarily distracted by the patterns of one of the dragons closing in; swooping around some of the slower dragons and then forward, ready to stare her down. But the way she did it, the way she sped and guiled her way forth... And she was quite a looker too. Her numerous armor plates and the blue battlescale helmet that adorned her head fit only too perfectly, and matched perfectly with her white scales and mulberry wings. Did she dress like that every day? Would it even matter, with one who looked such as her? Perhaps not; it was certainly not the first time Roshana had seen a guard!

She wondered, her likely being from this Shadow clan, if she had any tricks of her own up her sleeve. Or if perhaps her presence itself was a trick, meant to throw Roshana off-guard.

Well, it certainly worked. But Roshana had tricks of her own for managing them.

"...So sorry, it seems I found myself here. You don't need to worry, I'm a gatherer for my clan. I can be on my way. But I really have to commend you for how fast you came here and came to action; you must be very talented." She looked to the spiral in question. "You in particular. You have a lot of talent, and are very quick for that matter. Have you been on the guard long? Looks like they made the right choice, with your mastery of movement and your armor. You look like you're ready and have the strength to move anyone." Roshana gave the spiral a particular smile.

--
Lair ends at end of page 5. You can choose anyone with a familiar.
@Lurch
That was wonderful, thank you! I really enjoyed reading about your lair's characters. It was a refreshing treat after a long commute. Perhaps Makai and Samael would get along quite well! Her mate (??) is very similar. They'd probably have a lot of fun with him, together, lol.

Skip me!
@Lurch
That was wonderful, thank you! I really enjoyed reading about your lair's characters. It was a refreshing treat after a long commute. Perhaps Makai and Samael would get along quite well! Her mate (??) is very similar. They'd probably have a lot of fun with him, together, lol.

Skip me!
0Xrg9Di.png
[center][size=2]@Gelquie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29457155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294572/29457155_350.png[/img] [/url] Your Lord has caught the eye of my Curious Android~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42386416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423865/42386416_350.png[/img] [/url] From a distance the android caught a glimpse of a dragon, one which caught his interest. As the mechanical creation inched closer-- mind whirling with possibilities as to why such a dragon had caught his eye-- he began to notice odd things about the nocturne. How his wings seemed only darker underneath the harsh sun; how his red eyes glowed oh so faintly and brought out the rose he happened to adorn himself with. Perhaps the nocturne was royalty? Should Infinite address him as such? Perhaps he should, just in case the dark scaled dragon just so happened to be some sort of king, duke, or baron. At a steady pace he approached the other, watching as the other twiddled his claws, fiddling around with the banner tossed over parts of his wings. Beautiful, truly how the colors matched his scales so well yet still managed to give contrast. He gave a soft whir and bowed his head slightly, gauging the reaction from the other. "Good morn your highness." Was that the correct term? Often times it was easier to use that for any sort of aristocrat, if they were not of some stature then they found it mere flattery. After a raised brow from the other the bot managed a mechanical chuckle and raised himself from the bow, tilting his head to the right and slowly over to the left. "I could not help but notice you underneath the sun's harsh rays, I apologize if I have intruded but you seem to have no court and I am rather... curious." After a few moments of silence and calculation, question arrangement and a few other mental processes he spoke once more, deciding to ask his question before spewing out some comments other might find to be mere flattery. "May I ask your status? You decorate yourself in fineries so I assume you are of high class. The crown on your head and posture suggests you are of royalty, though not that of a duke or duchess." It takes a moment for the other dragon to answer, seems the life-like machine had piqued his interest and caught his humor. "I am a lord," He answers simply, not elaborating on the title, simply stuck with lord. After a few blinks from the android the bot bobbed his head and studied the amused lord carefully, eyes scanning over scales, clothing, and minute body language. He seemed relaxed enough-- a big relief for the bot who seemed to get a dragon to have a much more brooding bearing. "Well then, my lord, I am sorry to have interrupted you. I have wandered over to say simply that your dark scales are magnificent underneath the sunlight. The subtle reds along the edges of your wings seem to glow with a fierceness much like your eyes." Once more he scanned the other, careful to catch any details he had missed. He whirled once more before giving a dry chuckle and bowing. "Chose your path with sage, red Lord for your beauty could be used as a double edged sword. Wield it proper and perhaps you shall become a duke." [b]My Lair ends with Conduit[/b] @FuffyTrex Hey there, could you perhaps choose someone before Conduit? Those are dragons who actually have some sort of personality and are permanent members of my lair. Guin might not be staying too much longer. ----- [size=2]@heavylobster Ah I'm very glad you liked it! Tbh I can definitely see that happening, Samael is a rather agreeable gentleman and if they get along well then he wouldn't mind hanging around with the both of them. Makai is gorgeous by the way~
@Gelquie

29457155_350.png

Your Lord has caught the eye of my Curious Android~

42386416_350.png

From a distance the android caught a glimpse of a dragon, one which caught his interest. As the mechanical creation inched closer-- mind whirling with possibilities as to why such a dragon had caught his eye-- he began to notice odd things about the nocturne. How his wings seemed only darker underneath the harsh sun; how his red eyes glowed oh so faintly and brought out the rose he happened to adorn himself with.

Perhaps the nocturne was royalty? Should Infinite address him as such? Perhaps he should, just in case the dark scaled dragon just so happened to be some sort of king, duke, or baron. At a steady pace he approached the other, watching as the other twiddled his claws, fiddling around with the banner tossed over parts of his wings. Beautiful, truly how the colors matched his scales so well yet still managed to give contrast.

He gave a soft whir and bowed his head slightly, gauging the reaction from the other. "Good morn your highness." Was that the correct term? Often times it was easier to use that for any sort of aristocrat, if they were not of some stature then they found it mere flattery. After a raised brow from the other the bot managed a mechanical chuckle and raised himself from the bow, tilting his head to the right and slowly over to the left.

"I could not help but notice you underneath the sun's harsh rays, I apologize if I have intruded but you seem to have no court and I am rather... curious." After a few moments of silence and calculation, question arrangement and a few other mental processes he spoke once more, deciding to ask his question before spewing out some comments other might find to be mere flattery.

"May I ask your status? You decorate yourself in fineries so I assume you are of high class. The crown on your head and posture suggests you are of royalty, though not that of a duke or duchess." It takes a moment for the other dragon to answer, seems the life-like machine had piqued his interest and caught his humor.

"I am a lord," He answers simply, not elaborating on the title, simply stuck with lord. After a few blinks from the android the bot bobbed his head and studied the amused lord carefully, eyes scanning over scales, clothing, and minute body language. He seemed relaxed enough-- a big relief for the bot who seemed to get a dragon to have a much more brooding bearing.

"Well then, my lord, I am sorry to have interrupted you. I have wandered over to say simply that your dark scales are magnificent underneath the sunlight. The subtle reds along the edges of your wings seem to glow with a fierceness much like your eyes." Once more he scanned the other, careful to catch any details he had missed. He whirled once more before giving a dry chuckle and bowing.

"Chose your path with sage, red Lord for your beauty could be used as a double edged sword. Wield it proper and perhaps you shall become a duke."

My Lair ends with Conduit

@FuffyTrex

Hey there, could you perhaps choose someone before Conduit? Those are dragons who actually have some sort of personality and are permanent members of my lair. Guin might not be staying too much longer.

@heavylobster

Ah I'm very glad you liked it! Tbh I can definitely see that happening, Samael is a rather agreeable gentleman and if they get along well then he wouldn't mind hanging around with the both of them.
Makai is gorgeous by the way~
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Lurch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33558536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335586/33558536_350.png[/img] [/url] My Phoenix nervously walks over and attempts to as her uses the cheesiest line can think of and then hide in shame as he actually like this pretty lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39559418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395595/39559418_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lurch

33558536_350.png

My Phoenix nervously walks over and attempts to as her uses the cheesiest line can think of and then hide in shame as he actually like this pretty lady

39559418_350.png

0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
[center]@FuffyTrex claim ^^ your Shadow . . . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37965939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379660/37965939_350.png[/img] [/url] has caught the eye of my huntress, Amaterasu! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43686103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436862/43686103_350.png[/img] [/url] _______________________ The day had been perfect for a hunt, Amaterasu had told herself that evening, strapping on her quiver and slinging her bow over a shoulder. After pulling up her hood she had headed out, glancing occasionally up at the sun to map out her position and calculate the time she had left to hunt. Amaterasu had planned on hunting some bigger game that evening, so she waited for the sun to set somewhat before making any decisive moves as to where she'd go next. Once the time was right she slipped off into the forest, wings tucked to her sides neatly as to not disturb any plantlife that would otherwise give away her position. She marked the trees with a sharp claw to remember her path, and soon enough.. She had wandered off trail. 'Just my luck...' The skydancer thought to herself, glancing around. She was no stranger to these woods, but she just so happened to find herself in a spot that she knew little about... And that's when she heard a faint rustling in the foliage, causing her to immediately take her bow, nocking an arrow- but what greeted her were the four glowing eyes of a rather peculiar Mirror. She froze for a second, quite taken aback by his combination of apparel and coloration. It was quite... intriguing, to say the least, and Amaterasu couldn't help but stare. "Oh- uh- ehem... Sorry about that", she said sheepishly, lowering her bow and arrow. "I didn't mean to um- almost shoot ya. Heh- Name's amaterasu, by the way. Call me Ama, if you like, even talk. Or don't wanna ill me. I'd appreciate it". her tone was a pleasant one, and she just hoped that the Mirror wouldn't lunge at her. -------------------- Only the first 2 pages please! [i]PS: Gwaed is taken, Haku/Kabuto/Bachi are off limits[/i] @sourfox That's so cute! Thank you for the lil snippet- that poor imp boy is so pure <3 [/center]
@FuffyTrex claim ^^
your Shadow . . .

37965939_350.png

has caught the eye of my huntress, Amaterasu!

43686103_350.png

The day had been perfect for a hunt, Amaterasu had told herself that evening, strapping on her quiver and slinging her bow over a shoulder. After pulling up her hood she had headed out, glancing occasionally up at the sun to map out her position and calculate the time she had left to hunt. Amaterasu had planned on hunting some bigger game that evening, so she waited for the sun to set somewhat before making any decisive moves as to where she'd go next.

Once the time was right she slipped off into the forest, wings tucked to her sides neatly as to not disturb any plantlife that would otherwise give away her position. She marked the trees with a sharp claw to remember her path, and soon enough.. She had wandered off trail. 'Just my luck...' The skydancer thought to herself, glancing around. She was no stranger to these woods, but she just so happened to find herself in a spot that she knew little about...

And that's when she heard a faint rustling in the foliage, causing her to immediately take her bow, nocking an arrow- but what greeted her were the four glowing eyes of a rather peculiar Mirror. She froze for a second, quite taken aback by his combination of apparel and coloration. It was quite... intriguing, to say the least, and Amaterasu couldn't help but stare.

"Oh- uh- ehem... Sorry about that", she said sheepishly, lowering her bow and arrow. "I didn't mean to um- almost shoot ya. Heh- Name's amaterasu, by the way. Call me Ama, if you like, even talk. Or don't wanna ill me. I'd appreciate it". her tone was a pleasant one, and she just hoped that the Mirror wouldn't lunge at her.

Only the first 2 pages please!
PS: Gwaed is taken, Haku/Kabuto/Bachi are off limits

@sourfox
That's so cute! Thank you for the lil snippet- that poor imp boy is so pure <3
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [center] Looks like your [b]Suzume[/b] has caught the eye of my [b]Alexander[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43160910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431610/43160910_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32734835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327349/32734835_350.png[/img] [/url] Alexander flew calmly through the easy breeze, catching warm updrafts under his large wings. It was an incredibly peaceful day and he'd decided to go on a lone flight to clear his mind. He hummed happily to himself when he nearly forgot to keep himself aloft upon spotting something (some[i]one[/i]) below. A beautiful Skydancer sat alone by a small pond, surrounded by tiny birds. She appeared to be...conversing with them? Intrigued, Alexander banked his wings and slowly spiraled down to the earth, landing without nearly a sound. His head titled as he watched the lovely female and he felt a blush creeping up his neck. This was ridiculous! He was practically spying on her! With a deep breath, he puffed out his chest and walked forward, still eyeing the sparrows. Clearing his throat, he attempted a toothy grin. "Erm, hello there! I couldn't help but notice you as I flew by, and, well...I thought I'd come down to say hello!" he said in a rush, ears pinning back at how utterly ridiculous he sounded, even to himself.
@KyuuBird
Looks like your Suzume has caught the eye of my Alexander

43160910_350.png

32734835_350.png

Alexander flew calmly through the easy breeze, catching warm updrafts under his large wings. It was an incredibly peaceful day and he'd decided to go on a lone flight to clear his mind. He hummed happily to himself when he nearly forgot to keep himself aloft upon spotting something (someone) below. A beautiful Skydancer sat alone by a small pond, surrounded by tiny birds. She appeared to be...conversing with them? Intrigued, Alexander banked his wings and slowly spiraled down to the earth, landing without nearly a sound.

His head titled as he watched the lovely female and he felt a blush creeping up his neck. This was ridiculous! He was practically spying on her! With a deep breath, he puffed out his chest and walked forward, still eyeing the sparrows. Clearing his throat, he attempted a toothy grin.

"Erm, hello there! I couldn't help but notice you as I flew by, and, well...I thought I'd come down to say hello!" he said in a rush, ears pinning back at how utterly ridiculous he sounded, even to himself.
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox [b][DONE!!][/b] Your beautifully overdecorated Atreaios [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=12632&tab=dragon&did=35717953][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357180/35717953_350.png[/img][/url] Has caught the attention of my more modestly dressed Caenine! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=301197&did=31916275&function=edit#bio][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319163/31916275_350.png[/img][/url] [center]Caenine picked at a strange tree stump, fascinated by the peculiar, almost runic-shaped whorls that covered it's surface. She often went on trips to different locations across Sornieth to find inspiration for the paintings and tattoos she made as her primary source of income. This gorgeous meadow in Light territory was no exception.[/center] [center]She was so busy trying to see if the swirly marks on the tree stump could actually be read as letters she barely noticed the larger Imperial come up beside her and say, "What're you doing?" She nearly jumped around to swipe the stranger in the face, but managed to keep enough self-control to simply turn around instead. [/center] [center]The stunningly beautiful male beside looked at her quizzically, looking as though he was trying his best not to laugh at her surprised expression. Gathering her thoughts, Caenine answered, "I'm just taking a look at this tree stump here. Have you ever seen anything like this? I didn't know formations like these could occur in nature. It almost looks like letters, dosen't it?"[/center] [center] She stood aside as creamy colored male could peer at the strange marks on the tree stump, then suddenly giggled to himself. "I think they look like letters because someone with horrible writing skills scrawled their name and the name of their lover into it," he said in between laughs.[/center] [center] Caenine blushed, then, trying not to sound to flustered, said, "Erm, I knew that! I was just trying to test you." It must've failed, because, this time, the other Imperial broke out laughing even harder, a sweet, almost musical laughter that floated on the breeze like the melody of a flute.[/center] [center]"You're one [i]strange[/i] dragon," he finally managed to say after a slight moment later, having composed himself long enough to give an intelligible answer. Seeing the angry look on her face, he cleared his throat and then apologized. "I mean, your not strange-[i]strange[/i], but [i]cute[/i]-strange, like a little Hainu puppy that chases reflections of light like a sphinx kitten would." Caenine's throat caught as she tried not to burst out laughing, resulting in a strange, sob like cough that he mistook for crying, causing the Imperial to look as if he'd accidentally stepped on his favorite pet, and then he began to mutter and curse to himself, "Good going, Atreaios, [i]real[/i] smoother their, you are!"[/center] [center] "I-I'm sorry I hurt your-" he sputtered, only for Caenine to hold up a single claw, and then break out laughing fully. "Like some 'Hainu puppy that chases a reflection of light like a sphinx kitten'? Are you trying to [i]flirt[/i] with me?" She gasped between breaths of air, before finally getting control of herself.[/center] [center] "Uh, no, not really..?" He looked like he was trying not to come up with some excuse to leave, but was hesitant to give up the conversation. "It's just that, most dragons don't go around inspecting tree stumps for new scientiic discoveries, at least, not dragons dressed like you." He finally answered after a few seconds of awkward blushing.[/center] [center]"No, I'm an [i]artist[/i], actually, not a scientist," she replied with a smile. "I'm just looking for the next inspiration for my new series, and came out here to break by artist's block." She pulled out a brush and some capsules of paint to clarify further. "I give out free temporary ink tattoo to my fans all the time," she said, grabbing hold of his forepaw and quickly sketching amall butterfly design on it.[/center] [center]"I'm Caenine, by the way," she said, finishing up in only a few seconds. "It's a little boring out here, to be honest, though it's still a beautiful place for certain. Now it's [i]your[/i] turn to tell me why [i]you're[/i] out here."[/center] [center] "Oh, I don't know, maybe just for a stroll, to get some fresh air and some time to myself, I don't otherwise know," he shrugged, rolling his eyes to himself. "I'm not even sure why I came here to begin with, but i'm certain now it might have something to do with you...maybe?"[/center] [center]"Well, since you are here, I guess I can oblige you if a fuller, much better design than this, she said, gesturing to the butterfly on his talon.[/center] [center]"Well, i wouldn't mind a flower trellis or two," he said, rolling over on his back and pointing at his outstretched stomach. "Just be sure to hit the sweet spots while your at it." [/center] [center]Shrugging to her self, Caenine obligingly started scrawling out a basic line-drawing of exotic flowers in black ink, whilst more beautiful, flute like laughter filled the air.[/center]
@sourfox

[DONE!!]

Your beautifully overdecorated Atreaios
35717953_350.png

Has caught the attention of my more modestly dressed Caenine!
31916275_350.png
Caenine picked at a strange tree stump, fascinated by the peculiar, almost runic-shaped whorls that covered it's surface. She often went on trips to different locations across Sornieth to find inspiration for the paintings and tattoos she made as her primary source of income. This gorgeous meadow in Light territory was no exception.
She was so busy trying to see if the swirly marks on the tree stump could actually be read as letters she barely noticed the larger Imperial come up beside her and say, "What're you doing?" She nearly jumped around to swipe the stranger in the face, but managed to keep enough self-control to simply turn around instead.
The stunningly beautiful male beside looked at her quizzically, looking as though he was trying his best not to laugh at her surprised expression. Gathering her thoughts, Caenine answered, "I'm just taking a look at this tree stump here. Have you ever seen anything like this? I didn't know formations like these could occur in nature. It almost looks like letters, dosen't it?"
She stood aside as creamy colored male could peer at the strange marks on the tree stump, then suddenly giggled to himself. "I think they look like letters because someone with horrible writing skills scrawled their name and the name of their lover into it," he said in between laughs.
Caenine blushed, then, trying not to sound to flustered, said, "Erm, I knew that! I was just trying to test you." It must've failed, because, this time, the other Imperial broke out laughing even harder, a sweet, almost musical laughter that floated on the breeze like the melody of a flute.
"You're one strange dragon," he finally managed to say after a slight moment later, having composed himself long enough to give an intelligible answer. Seeing the angry look on her face, he cleared his throat and then apologized. "I mean, your not strange-strange, but cute-strange, like a little Hainu puppy that chases reflections of light like a sphinx kitten would." Caenine's throat caught as she tried not to burst out laughing, resulting in a strange, sob like cough that he mistook for crying, causing the Imperial to look as if he'd accidentally stepped on his favorite pet, and then he began to mutter and curse to himself, "Good going, Atreaios, real smoother their, you are!"
"I-I'm sorry I hurt your-" he sputtered, only for Caenine to hold up a single claw, and then break out laughing fully. "Like some 'Hainu puppy that chases a reflection of light like a sphinx kitten'? Are you trying to flirt with me?" She gasped between breaths of air, before finally getting control of herself.
"Uh, no, not really..?" He looked like he was trying not to come up with some excuse to leave, but was hesitant to give up the conversation. "It's just that, most dragons don't go around inspecting tree stumps for new scientiic discoveries, at least, not dragons dressed like you." He finally answered after a few seconds of awkward blushing.
"No, I'm an artist, actually, not a scientist," she replied with a smile. "I'm just looking for the next inspiration for my new series, and came out here to break by artist's block." She pulled out a brush and some capsules of paint to clarify further. "I give out free temporary ink tattoo to my fans all the time," she said, grabbing hold of his forepaw and quickly sketching amall butterfly design on it.
"I'm Caenine, by the way," she said, finishing up in only a few seconds. "It's a little boring out here, to be honest, though it's still a beautiful place for certain. Now it's your turn to tell me why you're out here."
"Oh, I don't know, maybe just for a stroll, to get some fresh air and some time to myself, I don't otherwise know," he shrugged, rolling his eyes to himself. "I'm not even sure why I came here to begin with, but i'm certain now it might have something to do with you...maybe?"
"Well, since you are here, I guess I can oblige you if a fuller, much better design than this, she said, gesturing to the butterfly on his talon.
"Well, i wouldn't mind a flower trellis or two," he said, rolling over on his back and pointing at his outstretched stomach. "Just be sure to hit the sweet spots while your at it."
Shrugging to her self, Caenine obligingly started scrawling out a basic line-drawing of exotic flowers in black ink, whilst more beautiful, flute like laughter filled the air.
Tomo's Trivia Tablet meets Google Translate 2019 wrote:
Graffiti should alert you to the guests! Please and appreciate it. Does it give you my brain and my wheel? I am a conservative project, which is deleted each time. Etch back. Sometimes I can minimize the process ... do you know that will happen? I have knowledge.
[center][size=2]@Rei50711 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35519258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355193/35519258_350.png[/img] [/url] Your therapist has caught the eye of my Executioner~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44692652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446927/44692652_350.png[/img] [/url] The corridor was dimly lit in the warm lantern's glow, flames spilling from the things which hung above Hyacinth by a few rusty links. Heaving a sigh the coatl continued to walk through the passage way, wearily eyeing the torn and tattered portraits on the walls. Each had long claw marks which extended from the top to the bottom of the frame; all shredded beyond recognition except for one of a spiral who's curled horns far out extended the width of her body. The blazing hues seem to stare into him as he approached to collect the details of the portrait. "Her gaze is steady yet unsettling for even as her body rots and bones turn to dust she still seems to unsettle with us," Came a quiet voice-- more a growl really-- from just beyond a lantern's glow. The orange hues stared at the coatl then slowly the red demon came out of the shadow, resembling the spiral from the portrait quite a bit, minus the crown which had been perched between her twisted horns. "Ragnarok," He informed the other, eyes burning into the framed image of the demoness before his face went slack and eyes fell onto the soft looking coatl. Unlike the colorful plumage he was used to this coatl had soft feathers which soothed the eye and the cute bows which accented the darker purple wings-- quite beautiful actually. "Ragnarok?" He asks softly, raising a brow at the other as the spiral began to move towards him, eyes boring holes into the painting once again. "My name, Ragnarok. The demon Executioner." He chuckles softly and rests his gaze on the soft coatl before him, head tilting to try and survey the other's intention. He, however, did not have the powers which allowed the judge to look into another characters. "I assume, however, you are here to hire Brutus to escort you through the scarred wastes." After the confirming nod the demon shook his head and glanced down the dimly lit corridor, "He is not here at the moment, you will have to wait." Traveling through unknown land with a demon was surely not the other's intention; who would trust a demon to guide them with a beast of sound judgement and good heart was available? "Within a few hours he shall return, until then you my wait in the foyer. Follow closely for some of the flames have grown weaker." As the coatl followed behind the demon he made idle chat, telling him about the work he and his partner did. After a moment of thought he added, "You, however are the most attractive client who has wandered in looking for Brutus' assistance crossing the wastes. Such a stark contrast to the red colored beasts who wish to cross back to the territories which they have claimed for themselves." The spiral lead the other into the spacious room and hummed in contemplation, glancing about the mural covered walls before orange hues settled on the purple bow entwined into the other's crest. He cracked a smile and bowed his head crossing the room and picking up the small lute from a shelf; it appeared to be carved and painted by hand. Not the most talented craftsmanship, but still quite beautiful. "I wish you great happiness with the dragon your heart years for, please, allow me to help pass the time by playing a few of the longer melodies I know, then perhaps we can chatter about how the wastes have treated you." They passed the couple of hours with various songs and tunes; in between his tuning and the testing the conversations were mostly about feelings-- something admittedly odd for Ragnarok who did not often show more emotion than bloodlust. [/size] ----- [size=2][b]My lair ends with Conduit, PLEASE choose from those dragons.
@Rei50711

35519258_350.png

Your therapist has caught the eye of my Executioner~

44692652_350.png

The corridor was dimly lit in the warm lantern's glow, flames spilling from the things which hung above Hyacinth by a few rusty links. Heaving a sigh the coatl continued to walk through the passage way, wearily eyeing the torn and tattered portraits on the walls. Each had long claw marks which extended from the top to the bottom of the frame; all shredded beyond recognition except for one of a spiral who's curled horns far out extended the width of her body. The blazing hues seem to stare into him as he approached to collect the details of the portrait.

"Her gaze is steady yet unsettling for even as her body rots and bones turn to dust she still seems to unsettle with us," Came a quiet voice-- more a growl really-- from just beyond a lantern's glow. The orange hues stared at the coatl then slowly the red demon came out of the shadow, resembling the spiral from the portrait quite a bit, minus the crown which had been perched between her twisted horns.

"Ragnarok," He informed the other, eyes burning into the framed image of the demoness before his face went slack and eyes fell onto the soft looking coatl. Unlike the colorful plumage he was used to this coatl had soft feathers which soothed the eye and the cute bows which accented the darker purple wings-- quite beautiful actually.

"Ragnarok?" He asks softly, raising a brow at the other as the spiral began to move towards him, eyes boring holes into the painting once again.

"My name, Ragnarok. The demon Executioner." He chuckles softly and rests his gaze on the soft coatl before him, head tilting to try and survey the other's intention. He, however, did not have the powers which allowed the judge to look into another characters. "I assume, however, you are here to hire Brutus to escort you through the scarred wastes."

After the confirming nod the demon shook his head and glanced down the dimly lit corridor, "He is not here at the moment, you will have to wait." Traveling through unknown land with a demon was surely not the other's intention; who would trust a demon to guide them with a beast of sound judgement and good heart was available?

"Within a few hours he shall return, until then you my wait in the foyer. Follow closely for some of the flames have grown weaker." As the coatl followed behind the demon he made idle chat, telling him about the work he and his partner did. After a moment of thought he added, "You, however are the most attractive client who has wandered in looking for Brutus' assistance crossing the wastes. Such a stark contrast to the red colored beasts who wish to cross back to the territories which they have claimed for themselves."

The spiral lead the other into the spacious room and hummed in contemplation, glancing about the mural covered walls before orange hues settled on the purple bow entwined into the other's crest. He cracked a smile and bowed his head crossing the room and picking up the small lute from a shelf; it appeared to be carved and painted by hand. Not the most talented craftsmanship, but still quite beautiful.

"I wish you great happiness with the dragon your heart years for, please, allow me to help pass the time by playing a few of the longer melodies I know, then perhaps we can chatter about how the wastes have treated you."

They passed the couple of hours with various songs and tunes; in between his tuning and the testing the conversations were mostly about feelings-- something admittedly odd for Ragnarok who did not often show more emotion than bloodlust.

My lair ends with Conduit, PLEASE choose from those dragons.
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Lurch [s]claim. will be done later this evening, or sometime tomorrow ^^[/s] Hacksaw? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40402718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404028/40402718_350.png[/img] [/url] You catch the eye of Possessed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45451189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454512/45451189_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________________[/center] One never knew what could be stumbled upon in the Scarred Wasteland. The twisted types and the ones who hid that twistedness under layers of nicities and pretty clothing. Possessed was none of those things. He was blunt, silent, and lumbering. Wandering and never quite there in mind. So it seemed to outsiders, that is. No, he watched. He listened. He heard all things spoken to him, it was just he did not give them a reaction. It never was something he deemed worthy for a reaction, at the very least. So onward he lumbered. Moving forward always, and only staying in one place for a few days at the most. Not long enough to hurt anyone. Not long enough for connections to be formed. Those were too dangerous. He couldn't risk it. Wouldn't risk it. Of course, all habits were to be broken eventually. Possessed didn't want to think on that, simply because deep down he didn't wish the things upon anyone that would happen to those that lingered around him too long. It was his curse. But it seemed the day had come, the day he ran into a large Ridgeback that introduced himself as 'Hacksaw.' It had been so long since he'd willingly stopped and spoke to another, though. His speech was gruff and awkward. Not sure how to speak to a dragon that had snagged his interest enough to push the worry of his curse to the back of his mind. "Do you... Wander? Like I do? You seem as if you are like me." He asked and spoke, after a period of silence. Glancing over to the Ridgeback with a brow raised under the masks that thoroughly hid his face, his expressions. This dragon was cool and calculated, and also was not quite one for a lot of words so it seemed. As his answer was short and to the point. "Perhaps. The answer depends on who is asking." The bluntness of it drew a crackling chuckle from the armored Imperial. He liked this dragon. And he wasn't sure what to do with that realization, either. "I am Possessed. I wander. Simple as that." After that, it seemed the two fell into a silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, really. Possessed was glad for that, as he really wouldn't know how to fill an uncomfortable silence with words. Words were not his strong point. [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Tza is off limits for this! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3 Just please pay attention to see if a dragon's sexuality is in their bio ^^[/size][/center]
@Lurch claim. will be done later this evening, or sometime tomorrow ^^

Hacksaw?

40402718_350.png

You catch the eye of Possessed.

45451189_350.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One never knew what could be stumbled upon in the Scarred Wasteland. The twisted types and the ones who hid that twistedness under layers of nicities and pretty clothing. Possessed was none of those things. He was blunt, silent, and lumbering. Wandering and never quite there in mind. So it seemed to outsiders, that is. No, he watched. He listened. He heard all things spoken to him, it was just he did not give them a reaction. It never was something he deemed worthy for a reaction, at the very least.

So onward he lumbered. Moving forward always, and only staying in one place for a few days at the most. Not long enough to hurt anyone. Not long enough for connections to be formed. Those were too dangerous. He couldn't risk it. Wouldn't risk it.

Of course, all habits were to be broken eventually. Possessed didn't want to think on that, simply because deep down he didn't wish the things upon anyone that would happen to those that lingered around him too long. It was his curse. But it seemed the day had come, the day he ran into a large Ridgeback that introduced himself as 'Hacksaw.'

It had been so long since he'd willingly stopped and spoke to another, though. His speech was gruff and awkward. Not sure how to speak to a dragon that had snagged his interest enough to push the worry of his curse to the back of his mind. "Do you... Wander? Like I do? You seem as if you are like me." He asked and spoke, after a period of silence. Glancing over to the Ridgeback with a brow raised under the masks that thoroughly hid his face, his expressions.

This dragon was cool and calculated, and also was not quite one for a lot of words so it seemed. As his answer was short and to the point. "Perhaps. The answer depends on who is asking." The bluntness of it drew a crackling chuckle from the armored Imperial. He liked this dragon. And he wasn't sure what to do with that realization, either.

"I am Possessed. I wander. Simple as that." After that, it seemed the two fell into a silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, really. Possessed was glad for that, as he really wouldn't know how to fill an uncomfortable silence with words. Words were not his strong point.

___

Tza is off limits for this! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3 Just please pay attention to see if a dragon's sexuality is in their bio ^^
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
aw I wish I could write

skip me
aw I wish I could write

skip me
akueye3.png
1 2 ... 566 567 568 569 570 ... 735 736