Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 ... 735 736
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34508117][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345082/34508117_350.png[/img][/url]My Neleh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29599632][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295997/29599632_350.png[/img][/url]Your Wiesbaden @ClanHeartsgleam What was she doing out this far? What was she doing this far away from Dragonhome in the middle of the night? She didn't know. She only knew that she wanted to fly and now was as good a time as ever. Neleh soundlessly soared through the coniferous forests of the eastern Tangled Wood. The trees loomed high above her and the glowing eyes that watched her fly past gave the dark dragoness a chill that ran down to the tip of her tail. Sailing to the tops of the trees, she found herself a perch- precarious as it was, and took in her surroundings. Not much to see in the dark, but she Shadow dragon knew the feel of the lands that she once thought of as home. She knew the things that went bump in the night and could understand the whispers that wove between the trees. Everything was as right as things could be in the Tangled Wood. But... [b]What.. What is that,[/b] Neleh asked herself. She spotted an oddly lit [i]something[/i] not too far off. But it was just far enough that her eyes couldn't perceive what she was looking at. With a couple powerful flaps of her shiny wings, the dragoness alighted from her perch and silently glided towards that [i]thing[/i] in the distance. It was oddly lit. It was too white to be a creature of the Woods, even by mushroom-glow. Perhaps the moon lit it so? No.. The shadows fell all wrong, and she knew shadows! [b]Oh![/b] She circled it, keeping trees between her and it. It was a fellow dragon, dressed in scout's gear, bow and all! [b]Hm. I wonder what he thinks he's doing out here at night.[/b] A sly smile slid across her face. She could have fun with-- [b]What?! Where'd he go?[/b] It hadn't taken her but a second to round a particularly wide tree trunk, but the dragon was gone all the same. Filled with adrenaline, Neleh quickly darted higher to see around the trees' full skirts. [b]Ah![/b] She easily spotted his white coat as he flew parallel to her. [b]My, what a flyer he is[/b], she mused as she slowed just enough to keep him in front of her. Neleh tailed the ghostly male for some minutes before she understood that he was [i]letting[/i] her follow him. His turns were wide and he basically gestured where he was going... [b]But why?[/b] Feeling that the fun had been taken out of the chase, she purposefully swept her wingtips through a tree's branches, spooking some of the tree's occupants from sleep and causing a small but noticeable ruckus. The dragoness changed course. It was getting really late and if he wanted this game to continue, he could do some chasing, otherwise she was headed home. Keeping her attention on the sounds on the wind, Neleh knew when the male had taken up the chase. And the fun could begin again. The pair flew for what felt like hours as they ducked and wove between the trees. Neither getting too close, but close enough to feel a sense of anticipation from the game. The moon wasn't far from setting when the dragoness flew out of the woods after her new... Toy? Plaything? Any way, she distinctly knew that she'd entered Light territory and.. still followed the moonlit stranger. They didn't say anything, but she got the feeling that their game was done for the evening. She also thought no one back home would mind if she stayed the night (what little of it was left) with a handsome dragon... [b]Perhaps longer...[/b]
34508117_350.pngMy Neleh
29599632_350.pngYour Wiesbaden @ClanHeartsgleam

What was she doing out this far? What was she doing this far away from Dragonhome in the middle of the night? She didn't know. She only knew that she wanted to fly and now was as good a time as ever.

Neleh soundlessly soared through the coniferous forests of the eastern Tangled Wood. The trees loomed high above her and the glowing eyes that watched her fly past gave the dark dragoness a chill that ran down to the tip of her tail. Sailing to the tops of the trees, she found herself a perch- precarious as it was, and took in her surroundings.

Not much to see in the dark, but she Shadow dragon knew the feel of the lands that she once thought of as home. She knew the things that went bump in the night and could understand the whispers that wove between the trees. Everything was as right as things could be in the Tangled Wood. But...

What.. What is that, Neleh asked herself. She spotted an oddly lit something not too far off. But it was just far enough that her eyes couldn't perceive what she was looking at. With a couple powerful flaps of her shiny wings, the dragoness alighted from her perch and silently glided towards that thing in the distance. It was oddly lit. It was too white to be a creature of the Woods, even by mushroom-glow. Perhaps the moon lit it so? No.. The shadows fell all wrong, and she knew shadows!

Oh! She circled it, keeping trees between her and it. It was a fellow dragon, dressed in scout's gear, bow and all! Hm. I wonder what he thinks he's doing out here at night. A sly smile slid across her face. She could have fun with-- What?! Where'd he go?

It hadn't taken her but a second to round a particularly wide tree trunk, but the dragon was gone all the same. Filled with adrenaline, Neleh quickly darted higher to see around the trees' full skirts. Ah! She easily spotted his white coat as he flew parallel to her.

My, what a flyer he is, she mused as she slowed just enough to keep him in front of her. Neleh tailed the ghostly male for some minutes before she understood that he was letting her follow him. His turns were wide and he basically gestured where he was going... But why?

Feeling that the fun had been taken out of the chase, she purposefully swept her wingtips through a tree's branches, spooking some of the tree's occupants from sleep and causing a small but noticeable ruckus. The dragoness changed course. It was getting really late and if he wanted this game to continue, he could do some chasing, otherwise she was headed home.

Keeping her attention on the sounds on the wind, Neleh knew when the male had taken up the chase. And the fun could begin again. The pair flew for what felt like hours as they ducked and wove between the trees. Neither getting too close, but close enough to feel a sense of anticipation from the game.

The moon wasn't far from setting when the dragoness flew out of the woods after her new... Toy? Plaything? Any way, she distinctly knew that she'd entered Light territory and.. still followed the moonlit stranger. They didn't say anything, but she got the feeling that their game was done for the evening. She also thought no one back home would mind if she stayed the night (what little of it was left) with a handsome dragon... Perhaps longer...
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
[center][size=2]@Isaita Your broadcast message is so relatable btw (And sorry it took a while. Had to help my mom with math) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25596096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255961/25596096_350.png[/img] [/url] Siffri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42236240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422363/42236240_350.png[/img] [/url] And Connor :D (no I'm not using a fandragon whatt???? also ignore his outfit.. I'm not 100% on it yet :T) +++ What was he suppose to do now? He's still getting use to that fact that he was free. Free to choose for himself, and not serve others. He was happy, a relatively new emotion, yet he had no clue what to do anymore. Sighing, he pulled out his favorite coin from his pocket, flipping it between his claws, a simple maneuver, even for the simplest dragons. His trick became more and more complicated, finishing it off by spinning it on his claw tip. "That's mighty impressive." A smooth voice sounded to his right, startling him and dropping his coin. He said nothing, simply looking down to the coin with a slight sad look in his eyes. He looked up, turning his head to look at the voice. The Coatl was pretty. He may have just been freed, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what beauty is. After a quick scan, he found that she was toying with a Hibiscus. He tilted his head, a habit he always did when confused. "Do I have something on my face pretty boy?" She asked, her voice holding a playful tone. Connor looked away, a new feeling bubbling up in his stomach. [i]Embarrassment.[/i] "I apologize." He started. "You just.. Startled me." He paused, reaching down to pick up his coin. He'd been caught staring, something that has happened before. Before he got all these feelings. "I wasn't lying when I said that what you were doing was impressive. I know I can't do that." She chuckled, before shaking her head. "Where [i]are[/i] my manners! I'm Siffri." She held out a hand, waiting expectantly. Connor looked at her claws blankly. He'd seen others do this before, just a simple handshake. Slowly, he slipped his claws into hers, eyes narrowing slightly. "I am Connor." He said simply. "You're a bit cold there, you feeling alright?" She asked, a small smile on her face. Connor tilted his head. "Yes, I'm fine." He said, looking at his coin before looking back at Siffri. "Would you like to learn?" He asked, a warm smile growing on his maw. "Please? I could use some entertainment." She winked, walking to sit on a near by boulder. They started the small lesson, Connor teaching Siffri the simply coin flipping. They went on like this for nearly an hour before executed the trick nearly perfectly. "Good job!" Connor clapped, a new happy feeling arising. [i]Proudness.[/i] "Well, I had a good teacher." Siffri said, nudging his shoulder. Connor looked down, almost like he was flustered. "I-I had a good student." He stuttered, giving her a small grin. He reached into his pocket again, pulling out another coin. "Here.." He whispered, handing her the coin before looking at his feet. "For me? Oh you're too much pretty boy." She chuckled, taking the coin gently. She tilted her head, her feathers flaring. She cradled his head in her claws, making him look at her. "You're just too cute, y'know that?" "I've.. Been told." A cheeky smile plastered itself on his face. Siffri chuckled. "Well, until next time Connor. You better keep that smile on your face. If I see you without it I'm gonna have to take you out back and teach you a lesson." Her small threat was enough to make Connor nod with slightly worried brows. "Ciao!" She hummed, brushing her wing against his. "Bye.." He mumbled, looking over his shoulder before walking back to his newfound clan. (Hope that was alright. If you're not familiar with Connor, he's from Detroit: Become Human (: ) (Next person: Feel free to choose anyone. Regardless if they have a mate or not. I don't care)
@Isaita
Your broadcast message is so relatable btw
(And sorry it took a while. Had to help my mom with math)

25596096_350.png

Siffri

42236240_350.png

And Connor :D

(no I'm not using a fandragon whatt???? also ignore his outfit.. I'm not 100% on it yet :T)

+++

What was he suppose to do now? He's still getting use to that fact that he was free. Free to choose for himself, and not serve others. He was happy, a relatively new emotion, yet he had no clue what to do anymore.

Sighing, he pulled out his favorite coin from his pocket, flipping it between his claws, a simple maneuver, even for the simplest dragons. His trick became more and more complicated, finishing it off by spinning it on his claw tip.

"That's mighty impressive." A smooth voice sounded to his right, startling him and dropping his coin. He said nothing, simply looking down to the coin with a slight sad look in his eyes. He looked up, turning his head to look at the voice.

The Coatl was pretty. He may have just been freed, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what beauty is. After a quick scan, he found that she was toying with a Hibiscus. He tilted his head, a habit he always did when confused.

"Do I have something on my face pretty boy?" She asked, her voice holding a playful tone. Connor looked away, a new feeling bubbling up in his stomach.

Embarrassment.

"I apologize." He started. "You just.. Startled me." He paused, reaching down to pick up his coin. He'd been caught staring, something that has happened before. Before he got all these feelings.

"I wasn't lying when I said that what you were doing was impressive. I know I can't do that." She chuckled, before shaking her head. "Where are my manners! I'm Siffri." She held out a hand, waiting expectantly.

Connor looked at her claws blankly. He'd seen others do this before, just a simple handshake. Slowly, he slipped his claws into hers, eyes narrowing slightly. "I am Connor." He said simply.

"You're a bit cold there, you feeling alright?" She asked, a small smile on her face. Connor tilted his head.

"Yes, I'm fine." He said, looking at his coin before looking back at Siffri. "Would you like to learn?" He asked, a warm smile growing on his maw.

"Please? I could use some entertainment." She winked, walking to sit on a near by boulder. They started the small lesson, Connor teaching Siffri the simply coin flipping. They went on like this for nearly an hour before executed the trick nearly perfectly.

"Good job!" Connor clapped, a new happy feeling arising.
Proudness.

"Well, I had a good teacher." Siffri said, nudging his shoulder. Connor looked down, almost like he was flustered.

"I-I had a good student." He stuttered, giving her a small grin. He reached into his pocket again, pulling out another coin. "Here.." He whispered, handing her the coin before looking at his feet.

"For me? Oh you're too much pretty boy." She chuckled, taking the coin gently. She tilted her head, her feathers flaring. She cradled his head in her claws, making him look at her. "You're just too cute, y'know that?"

"I've.. Been told." A cheeky smile plastered itself on his face. Siffri chuckled.

"Well, until next time Connor. You better keep that smile on your face. If I see you without it I'm gonna have to take you out back and teach you a lesson." Her small threat was enough to make Connor nod with slightly worried brows. "Ciao!" She hummed, brushing her wing against his.

"Bye.." He mumbled, looking over his shoulder before walking back to his newfound clan.

(Hope that was alright. If you're not familiar with Connor, he's from Detroit: Become Human (: )

(Next person: Feel free to choose anyone. Regardless if they have a mate or not. I don't care)
ooooooooooo 73112312_qBcZzHbxQXBA3Q0.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[center][font=Cambria][b]@Fourr[/b] So sorry for the wait! Between a wonky work schedule and severe writer's block, I've had some trouble getting on here, but here we are at last!!! I hope you like it! <3 (it'll probably make more sense if you read Salvador's lore, if you get lost XP) [br] [columns] [center][font=Cambria][b]Your lovely boy Lucifer, in all of his glory... [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405695/40569491_350.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383120/38311975_350.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][font=Cambria][b]...meets a fellow oddball Imperial, Salvador. [/columns][br] [font=Cambria]* * * * *[br] [font=Cambria]A dark-clothed Imperial picked his way over a rather nasty-looking geyser, its rim crawling with fungi; away from the others in his clan at least for a little while. He wasn't a particularly reclusive dragon by nature, but one could only take so many suspicious glances and whispered rumors in a day. Lucifer knew if he wandered alone through the bone-dry Plaguelands alone, he didn't have to worry about others approaching or attacking him. It was comforting at times, but the reason why sent a pit into Lucifer's stomach. He looked dangerous. And he knew it. The shadowy thorns that crawled along his massive wings and down his chest, ripped at the skin of his face and carved him into a monster. No gentleness, no shyness, all teeth and glowing eyes and venomous spikes. He supposed there was a reason the Wasteland had claimed him the night he landed here; he fit right into the menacing landscape, where everything seemed ready to attack or kill. Do or die. Kill or be killed. With a quiet, defeated-sounding huff, the Imperial padded on, his tail dragging along in the sand behind him. He had only walked a few more paces before he thought he heard another set of careful footsteps in the sand, crunching softly. Not too far behind him at all. His mane prickled worriedly. Lucifer was frightening to look at, yes, but that was not [i]always[/i] a deterrent. Dragons would usually only begin to act spitefully upon learning his name, but he supposed that fear on sight could be a powerful motivator. [i]Especially here.[/i] Just as he decided to turn around, a low, rumbling ground ripped at the whispering silence of the desert, and Lucifer leapt back defensively. He flared his wings, a snarl forming on his skeletal face, as a scarlet figure loomed far closer than he'd imagined. It was another Imperial, covered almost entirely by red cloth and dark satins, and he was leaning in [i]far too closely.[/i] "...you're different," the figure breathed, its eyes piercing red from behind its hood. Lucifer could pick out unnatural dark patches of plumage and spikes here and there along the stranger's body, and its--[i]his[/i], he decided--voice had an odd-sounding echo to it. Lucifer's snarl dissipated, replaced with a hard frown. "Yes, thank you," he replied brusquely, taking a deliberate step back. "Is this how you always greet other dragons?" The other only stared on, but Lucifer swore he saw the stranger's mouth curling into a smile. He seemed to be murmuring to himself; quickly, softly, in a language that Lucifer was not even sure was Draconian. Lucifer's tail-tip twitched nervously, and he took another step back, half-turning away from the stranger. [b]Don't let him go, idiot.[/b] The voice was alarmingly angry and disembodied, seeming t o come from the general vicinity of the other Imperial. He still stood frozen, eyes still locked on Lucifer's face. There were a great many alarm bells going off in Lucifer's head, and he lowered himself into a defensive crouch--prepared to strike. "I won't hurt you." The stranger's voice returned to its odd, softly rumbling timbre. "I'm like you." Before Lucifer could react, the larger dragon shook away his hood and bowed his head to tug away the crimson mask that concealed his face. Sleek scales gave way into more of that gruesome feathering and twisted flesh; a maw wrought with alien-looking teeth was still grinning. Lucifer wanted to run. He wanted to turn, launch himself into the air and leave the Plaguelands long in his wake, anything to get away from that owlish gaze that froze him in place. The zombified Imperial took a hesitant step forward, what was left of his ears flattening as though he were approaching a startled faun. "I'm like...you," he repeated. "I'm like you and it's fascinating. Fascinating!" A delighted expression was painting his face, and his eyes were alight. "Fascinating. You. I like you, shall we walk? Handsome stranger, mostly dragon, but there's something amiss...and I am intrigued, friend."
@Fourr
So sorry for the wait! Between a wonky work schedule and severe writer's block, I've had some trouble getting on here, but here we are at last!!! I hope you like it! <3 (it'll probably make more sense if you read Salvador's lore, if you get lost XP)

Your lovely boy Lucifer, in all of his glory...
40569491_350.png
38311975_350.png
...meets a fellow oddball Imperial, Salvador.

A dark-clothed Imperial picked his way over a rather nasty-looking geyser, its rim crawling with fungi; away from the others in his clan at least for a little while. He wasn't a particularly reclusive dragon by nature, but one could only take so many suspicious glances and whispered rumors in a day. Lucifer knew if he wandered alone through the bone-dry Plaguelands alone, he didn't have to worry about others approaching or attacking him. It was comforting at times, but the reason why sent a pit into Lucifer's stomach.

He looked dangerous. And he knew it.

The shadowy thorns that crawled along his massive wings and down his chest, ripped at the skin of his face and carved him into a monster. No gentleness, no shyness, all teeth and glowing eyes and venomous spikes. He supposed there was a reason the Wasteland had claimed him the night he landed here; he fit right into the menacing landscape, where everything seemed ready to attack or kill. Do or die. Kill or be killed.

With a quiet, defeated-sounding huff, the Imperial padded on, his tail dragging along in the sand behind him. He had only walked a few more paces before he thought he heard another set of careful footsteps in the sand, crunching softly. Not too far behind him at all. His mane prickled worriedly. Lucifer was frightening to look at, yes, but that was not always a deterrent. Dragons would usually only begin to act spitefully upon learning his name, but he supposed that fear on sight could be a powerful motivator. Especially here.

Just as he decided to turn around, a low, rumbling ground ripped at the whispering silence of the desert, and Lucifer leapt back defensively. He flared his wings, a snarl forming on his skeletal face, as a scarlet figure loomed far closer than he'd imagined. It was another Imperial, covered almost entirely by red cloth and dark satins, and he was leaning in far too closely.

"...you're different," the figure breathed, its eyes piercing red from behind its hood. Lucifer could pick out unnatural dark patches of plumage and spikes here and there along the stranger's body, and its--his, he decided--voice had an odd-sounding echo to it.

Lucifer's snarl dissipated, replaced with a hard frown. "Yes, thank you," he replied brusquely, taking a deliberate step back. "Is this how you always greet other dragons?"

The other only stared on, but Lucifer swore he saw the stranger's mouth curling into a smile. He seemed to be murmuring to himself; quickly, softly, in a language that Lucifer was not even sure was Draconian. Lucifer's tail-tip twitched nervously, and he took another step back, half-turning away from the stranger.

Don't let him go, idiot. The voice was alarmingly angry and disembodied, seeming t o come from the general vicinity of the other Imperial. He still stood frozen, eyes still locked on Lucifer's face. There were a great many alarm bells going off in Lucifer's head, and he lowered himself into a defensive crouch--prepared to strike.

"I won't hurt you." The stranger's voice returned to its odd, softly rumbling timbre. "I'm like you."

Before Lucifer could react, the larger dragon shook away his hood and bowed his head to tug away the crimson mask that concealed his face. Sleek scales gave way into more of that gruesome feathering and twisted flesh; a maw wrought with alien-looking teeth was still grinning.

Lucifer wanted to run. He wanted to turn, launch himself into the air and leave the Plaguelands long in his wake, anything to get away from that owlish gaze that froze him in place. The zombified Imperial took a hesitant step forward, what was left of his ears flattening as though he were approaching a startled faun.

"I'm like...you," he repeated. "I'm like you and it's fascinating. Fascinating!" A delighted expression was painting his face, and his eyes were alight. "Fascinating. You. I like you, shall we walk? Handsome stranger, mostly dragon, but there's something amiss...and I am intrigued, friend."
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
Claim @tigresjumeaux Your Indra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40398894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403989/40398894_350.png[/img] [/url] My Asteri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35562077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355621/35562077_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Because what's better than two dragons who were so badly hurt in the depths of their own homes?[/s] For once, the ocean is calm. Though, perhaps it only seems such, as Indra is only standing on one of many beaches, watching the waves lazily lap at the pale sand. There's a click of claws against wood, the flash of blue-alloy wings catching the shining moonlight, and Indra is no longer alone on the beach. [i]"Why do we dwell on the history of our scars?"[/i] Is murmured right next to him, coming from the mouth of a blue, pink-accented imperial whose voice thrummed with the sound of distant whale songs and dying stars. "Excuse me?" Indra can't help but snap at the other imperial, at this stranger who speaks so informally and resembled something made from the same stuff as the stars so far above them. "Who are you?" The dragon only laughs, a sound that doesn't quite belong to a mortal's lungs, a sound that seems to quake and shiver, yet hold stronger than any other sound he's ever heard. [i]"I have been called many names in my long life, I have lived through many titles. I am known to each person as something different."[/i] "That's not what I asked." [i]"I know. In this lifetime, they call me Asteri. I am like you, hurt and betrayed in my own home, one I both long and loathe to return to." [/i] The imperial - Asteri - tilts his head, now staring at Indra with eyes that glowed like the stars above their heads. He breathed softly, those otherworldly eyes searching Indra - for what, he could not know. [i]"Yes, you love the ocean and your deity, don't you? And yet, instead of returning, you sit here and dwell on what gave you those scars. You let your own bitterness stain your soul, instead of forgetting what is dead and gone."[/i] "We learn from our past, I can better protect my clan if I learn from my past." [i]"How long can you do that until you crumple from within, like a paper boat sinking fast? A past like yours and mine is best left where it is. Knowledge is not worth tearing yourself apart, Indra."[/i] Asteri smiled, an upward curve of his mouth that revealed jagged, sharp teeth that glittered like hard crystals. "I never told you my name." [i]"Nor did you tell me about your past, and yet I know that, too. Let us not dwell on it any further. It will only make the scars deeper. Will you watch the tide with me?"[/i] ----------- And thus Asteri once again looks creepy because he can't filter his godly side long enough to understand mortal things. Dragons with mates are off limits. Dragons after Hera are off limits.
Claim @tigresjumeaux

Your Indra

40398894_350.png

My Asteri

35562077_350.png

Because what's better than two dragons who were so badly hurt in the depths of their own homes?

For once, the ocean is calm. Though, perhaps it only seems such, as Indra is only standing on one of many beaches, watching the waves lazily lap at the pale sand. There's a click of claws against wood, the flash of blue-alloy wings catching the shining moonlight, and Indra is no longer alone on the beach.

"Why do we dwell on the history of our scars?" Is murmured right next to him, coming from the mouth of a blue, pink-accented imperial whose voice thrummed with the sound of distant whale songs and dying stars.

"Excuse me?" Indra can't help but snap at the other imperial, at this stranger who speaks so informally and resembled something made from the same stuff as the stars so far above them. "Who are you?"

The dragon only laughs, a sound that doesn't quite belong to a mortal's lungs, a sound that seems to quake and shiver, yet hold stronger than any other sound he's ever heard.

"I have been called many names in my long life, I have lived through many titles. I am known to each person as something different."

"That's not what I asked."

"I know. In this lifetime, they call me Asteri. I am like you, hurt and betrayed in my own home, one I both long and loathe to return to." The imperial - Asteri - tilts his head, now staring at Indra with eyes that glowed like the stars above their heads. He breathed softly, those otherworldly eyes searching Indra - for what, he could not know.

"Yes, you love the ocean and your deity, don't you? And yet, instead of returning, you sit here and dwell on what gave you those scars. You let your own bitterness stain your soul, instead of forgetting what is dead and gone."

"We learn from our past, I can better protect my clan if I learn from my past."

"How long can you do that until you crumple from within, like a paper boat sinking fast? A past like yours and mine is best left where it is. Knowledge is not worth tearing yourself apart, Indra." Asteri smiled, an upward curve of his mouth that revealed jagged, sharp teeth that glittered like hard crystals.

"I never told you my name."

"Nor did you tell me about your past, and yet I know that, too. Let us not dwell on it any further. It will only make the scars deeper. Will you watch the tide with me?"

And thus Asteri once again looks creepy because he can't filter his godly side long enough to understand mortal things.

Dragons with mates are off limits. Dragons after Hera are off limits.
· Call me Shocks.
· They/them pronouns please
Username used to be Shockboob!
@Shockboob Prisma and Verahandii! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40957&tab=dragon&did=34619550][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346196/34619550_350.png[/img][/url][/center] It was the third time Prisma had awoken that night. Sweat ran down her scales as her eyes searched frantically through the darkness of the cave. Her cat, a lost stray, was nowhere to be found. However, as Prisma continued to look around herself, she noticed an odd glimmer in the air. A figure approached her resting site--one with an almost ethereal glow. It was as if a thousand suns had been condensed into a soft, smooth luminescence. As Prisma's eyes adjusted to this newfound light, she began to fully see the one who stood in front of her then. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158002&tab=dragon&did=28753745][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287538/28753745_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "What is it that pains your soul... my child?" the voice called out. Its sound seemed to emanate from all places at once, and yet was barely above a whisper. "The sorrow, the agony of knowing I will never have children of my own... The knowledge that all that I am will die when I die; it will never be passed on, but will instead perish with my eternal silence." Prisma sighed. The figure's returning look was indecipherable to Prisma, but soon the mysterious Imperial began to speak again. "Do not fear anymore, that is all behind you now. Please... come with me." A sense of longing pervaded through the air. "Come with me," she said again, and began to approach even closer. Her scales were vibrant shades of pastel that shimmered in the light, and her eyes glowed emerald beneath her headdress. Prisma was entranced as her movement was smooth, almost spirit-like. Now standing directly in front of her, the Imperial gazed through her with piercing eyes and began to lean in... Prisma opened her eyes in a sudden spasm of awareness. It was cold. She found herself lying down in her usual spot, and her muscles ached slightly. Nestled against Prisma was her cat, quietly inhaling and exhaling. The figure came to mind. Then, Prisma felt something caress her cheek, ever so softly, and she couldn't discern whether it was a breeze or something more. ----- First two pages, please!
@Shockboob

Prisma and Verahandii!
34619550_350.png

It was the third time Prisma had awoken that night. Sweat ran down her scales as her eyes searched frantically through the darkness of the cave. Her cat, a lost stray, was nowhere to be found. However, as Prisma continued to look around herself, she noticed an odd glimmer in the air. A figure approached her resting site--one with an almost ethereal glow. It was as if a thousand suns had been condensed into a soft, smooth luminescence. As Prisma's eyes adjusted to this newfound light, she began to fully see the one who stood in front of her then.
28753745_350.png

"What is it that pains your soul... my child?" the voice called out. Its sound seemed to emanate from all places at once, and yet was barely above a whisper.

"The sorrow, the agony of knowing I will never have children of my own... The knowledge that all that I am will die when I die; it will never be passed on, but will instead perish with my eternal silence." Prisma sighed.

The figure's returning look was indecipherable to Prisma, but soon the mysterious Imperial began to speak again. "Do not fear anymore, that is all behind you now. Please... come with me." A sense of longing pervaded through the air.

"Come with me," she said again, and began to approach even closer. Her scales were vibrant shades of pastel that shimmered in the light, and her eyes glowed emerald beneath her headdress. Prisma was entranced as her movement was smooth, almost spirit-like. Now standing directly in front of her, the Imperial gazed through her with piercing eyes and began to lean in...

Prisma opened her eyes in a sudden spasm of awareness. It was cold. She found herself lying down in her usual spot, and her muscles ached slightly. Nestled against Prisma was her cat, quietly inhaling and exhaling. The figure came to mind. Then, Prisma felt something caress her cheek, ever so softly, and she couldn't discern whether it was a breeze or something more.

First two pages, please!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra How about a flirt between your trickster Spiro... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37477686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374777/37477686_350.png[/img] [/url] and my friendly (but gullible) chef Marshmallow? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35572242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355723/35572242_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- (I apologize if i mis-characterize Spiro! I saw "biggest trickster" and thought "overly dramatic" ;v;) Thunder boomed in the dark skies above, and Marshmallow, somewhat uncomfortable in the arid climate, pushed on through the desert. His clan had recently moved from the Reedcleft Ascent to the Shifting Expanse, and it was far from an understatement to say that the Wind dragon was having trouble adjusting. He had thought that a brisk walk through the desert would help, but so far it only just got him lost. In time, the Snapper came by another establishment in the sands. He entered the streets, looking for a friendly-ish face to ask for directions, and almost stumbled over a french bulldog. "Oh! Sorry about that, little buddy." He leaned down to the dog to pet it and look for a collar. Even though he couldn't find any identification, the dog seemed to enjoy the attention for a moment. Suddenly, it jumped up and grabbed a circular power pack off of his coat before darting off. Marshmallow, startled, began chasing after and calling out to the dog. The bulldog veered down a pathway, and stopped at a Skydancer covered in jester's clothing. Marshmallow caught up a few moments after, but stopped to catch his breath. "Loki, did you steal someone's button again? What am I going to do with you?" The Skydancer seemingly chided the little bulldog, taking the powerpack out of its mouth with little resistance. Tossing the power pack between his talons, he walked up to Marshmallow, and waited for him to recover. "I am just [i]so[/i] sorry, sir. He's usually better behaved." Marshmallow shrugged, still somewhat out of breath, and took his powerpack back. Almost at once, a cloud of confetti and smoke exploded from the circular battery, and the Snapper almost dropped it. He held it at arms' reach for a very tense minute, before realizing that the confetti had come from a packet attached on top of the battery. Relieved, the Snapper began to chuckle. "That almost gave me a heart attack!" Marshmallow exclaimed, fastening the powerpack back onto his jacket. "I hope you were the one who did that." "Me? No! I would [i]never[/i] do that to a stranger. Who do you take me for, a trickster?" The Skydancer gave a fake pout, making Marshmallow crack up even more. After a moment, Marshmallow's laughter faded. "Jokes aside, I'm kind of in need of help. Do you think you can tell me where I am, or a place where I can contact my friends?" The skydancer gave Marshmallow a quick glance, and shrugged off his question. "I [i]could[/i], but why trust my word? I thought you took me for trickster." "Because I think you're a genuinely good dragon, when everything is said and done?" Marshmallow offered a hopeful smile to the Skydancer. He may have not known about this dragon's existence until just a few minutes ago, but the Snapper trusted him for some reason and enjoyed his antics. Plus he really didn't feel like finding someone else to ask for help. The Skydancer looked back at him for moment, and sighed. "I can't help you, but I might know someone who can."
@Erra
How about a flirt between your trickster Spiro...

37477686_350.png

and my friendly (but gullible) chef Marshmallow?

35572242_350.png

(I apologize if i mis-characterize Spiro! I saw "biggest trickster" and thought "overly dramatic" ;v;)
Thunder boomed in the dark skies above, and Marshmallow, somewhat uncomfortable in the arid climate, pushed on through the desert. His clan had recently moved from the Reedcleft Ascent to the Shifting Expanse, and it was far from an understatement to say that the Wind dragon was having trouble adjusting. He had thought that a brisk walk through the desert would help, but so far it only just got him lost.

In time, the Snapper came by another establishment in the sands. He entered the streets, looking for a friendly-ish face to ask for directions, and almost stumbled over a french bulldog.

"Oh! Sorry about that, little buddy." He leaned down to the dog to pet it and look for a collar. Even though he couldn't find any identification, the dog seemed to enjoy the attention for a moment. Suddenly, it jumped up and grabbed a circular power pack off of his coat before darting off. Marshmallow, startled, began chasing after and calling out to the dog.

The bulldog veered down a pathway, and stopped at a Skydancer covered in jester's clothing. Marshmallow caught up a few moments after, but stopped to catch his breath.

"Loki, did you steal someone's button again? What am I going to do with you?" The Skydancer seemingly chided the little bulldog, taking the powerpack out of its mouth with little resistance. Tossing the power pack between his talons, he walked up to Marshmallow, and waited for him to recover. "I am just so sorry, sir. He's usually better behaved."

Marshmallow shrugged, still somewhat out of breath, and took his powerpack back. Almost at once, a cloud of confetti and smoke exploded from the circular battery, and the Snapper almost dropped it. He held it at arms' reach for a very tense minute, before realizing that the confetti had come from a packet attached on top of the battery. Relieved, the Snapper began to chuckle.

"That almost gave me a heart attack!" Marshmallow exclaimed, fastening the powerpack back onto his jacket. "I hope you were the one who did that."

"Me? No! I would never do that to a stranger. Who do you take me for, a trickster?" The Skydancer gave a fake pout, making Marshmallow crack up even more.

After a moment, Marshmallow's laughter faded. "Jokes aside, I'm kind of in need of help. Do you think you can tell me where I am, or a place where I can contact my friends?"

The skydancer gave Marshmallow a quick glance, and shrugged off his question. "I could, but why trust my word? I thought you took me for trickster."

"Because I think you're a genuinely good dragon, when everything is said and done?" Marshmallow offered a hopeful smile to the Skydancer. He may have not known about this dragon's existence until just a few minutes ago, but the Snapper trusted him for some reason and enjoyed his antics. Plus he really didn't feel like finding someone else to ask for help.

The Skydancer looked back at him for moment, and sighed. "I can't help you, but I might know someone who can."
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
@drawingdeamon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32409097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324091/32409097_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15566443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155665/15566443_350.png[/img] [/url] Never before had Clementine seen a dragon with colors so similar to hers. And their familiars... she gazed in awe as their Opposing Forces, shimmering orbs of ice and fire, collided and mingled. Wisps of frost and tongues of flame spiraled among the wafting steam. "...Hello," said Clementine shyly. "What's your name?" The deep, faceted ultramarine of the ridgeback's scales glinted in the low light. Her wings - a deep orange-red - served as a mirror of Clemetine's own, awash in waves. "My name is Tourmaline," the ridgeback said. "And I see that you, too..." she gazed at Clemetine's shawl and sash, identical to her own. "I see that you too are an acolyte of celebration." "Yes," said Clemetine, getting a bit excited. "I am! I love your colors. They represent our patterns perfectly! And your colors are also..." she trailed off, shy again. "They're a perfect mirror of mine. Can't you see? Your beautiful wings..." Clemetine shook out her own, rippling in waves of oceanic blue, tipped with white froth. "They contrast mine. And your scales are the opposite of my orange!" Overhead, their familiars danced, and their lanterns drifted, shedding orange and blue light. In the light that was cast, their colors approached a universal similarity.
@drawingdeamon

32409097_350.png

15566443_350.png

Never before had Clementine seen a dragon with colors so similar to hers.

And their familiars... she gazed in awe as their Opposing Forces, shimmering orbs of ice and fire, collided and mingled. Wisps of frost and tongues of flame spiraled among the wafting steam.

"...Hello," said Clementine shyly. "What's your name?"

The deep, faceted ultramarine of the ridgeback's scales glinted in the low light. Her wings - a deep orange-red - served as a mirror of Clemetine's own, awash in waves.

"My name is Tourmaline," the ridgeback said. "And I see that you, too..." she gazed at Clemetine's shawl and sash, identical to her own. "I see that you too are an acolyte of celebration."

"Yes," said Clemetine, getting a bit excited. "I am! I love your colors. They represent our patterns perfectly! And your colors are also..." she trailed off, shy again. "They're a perfect mirror of mine. Can't you see? Your beautiful wings..." Clemetine shook out her own, rippling in waves of oceanic blue, tipped with white froth. "They contrast mine. And your scales are the opposite of my orange!"

Overhead, their familiars danced, and their lanterns drifted, shedding orange and blue light.

In the light that was cast, their colors approached a universal similarity.
XGdMzSA.png
@gotw3 Claimed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37374235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373743/37374235_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Garamond][size=4]Glacia is simply dazzled by the intensely vibrant Helios. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40396336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403964/40396336_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~~ Glacia gracefully walked among the peaceful forests, reminding her how much House Four Twigs really meant.. even if at such a young age her father drilled into her head the horrid state it was in. She shook her head. This walk allowed her to embrace what little serene quiet that the woods offered, but her path was down to the beach nearby. As she strode, she could sense something odd nearby. Something almost bright, almost [i]burning.[/i] Subconsciously, she tugged on her wolf cape as paranoia seemed to overwhelm her. She just needed to keep [i]calm.[/i] A glance to her sides made it evident that her lanterns had noticed the presence as well and were floating towards it as if attracted. Keeping close to her lights, she followed along as a lone shadow cast from her body. The sun was setting just up ahead, and she wondered if that was merely the source of the sensation she was getting. However, it was much, much better. She was stunned to see her lanterns nearing a number of other ones, however of orange colors. A new shadow collided with her own, and the sun broke in rays between the glorious sight before her. A brilliantly colorful imperial whom made her eyes shone once contact was made. His burning gaze threatened to melt the icy color of her optics, but she held strong. "[b]You're a sight for sore eyes..[/b]" She murmured, taking a small approach towards the male with an attracted fascination.
@gotw3 Claimed!

37374235_350.png

Glacia is simply dazzled by the intensely vibrant Helios.

40396336_350.png

~~~

Glacia gracefully walked among the peaceful forests, reminding her how much House Four Twigs really meant.. even if at such a young age her father drilled into her head the horrid state it was in. She shook her head. This walk allowed her to embrace what little serene quiet that the woods offered, but her path was down to the beach nearby.

As she strode, she could sense something odd nearby. Something almost bright, almost burning. Subconsciously, she tugged on her wolf cape as paranoia seemed to overwhelm her. She just needed to keep calm. A glance to her sides made it evident that her lanterns had noticed the presence as well and were floating towards it as if attracted.

Keeping close to her lights, she followed along as a lone shadow cast from her body. The sun was setting just up ahead, and she wondered if that was merely the source of the sensation she was getting. However, it was much, much better.

She was stunned to see her lanterns nearing a number of other ones, however of orange colors. A new shadow collided with her own, and the sun broke in rays between the glorious sight before her. A brilliantly colorful imperial whom made her eyes shone once contact was made. His burning gaze threatened to melt the icy color of her optics, but she held strong.

"You're a sight for sore eyes.." She murmured, taking a small approach towards the male with an attracted fascination.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Claim @DeathDino Fendrel (kudos to that harry potter gif) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36456712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364568/36456712_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Xeterallyse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42242596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422426/42242596_350.png[/img] [/url] -------------- Xeterallyse had grown bored of the mine shaft he had made his home in. He was bored of the clan that had so warily accepted him into their lair. The ancient god was simply bored. He hungered to explore, to find something he could twist and mangle into something amusing; into a plaything to keep himself entertained. He hungered for the fear of others, so savory, lingering on the tongue and thick in the throat. He climbed up from the depths of his home and took off for another land, uncaring of the shouts of surprise from his clanmates. The Viridian Labyrinth. So green, so bright. So full of cheerful, [i]young [/i]life. Well, almost cheerful. A single imperial wandered through the looming trees, unaware of something dark following him. He was heavy with regret, with a deeply buried sorrow. The behemoth was attracted by the emotions, by the scent of pain in the air. The beast opened his great maw, huffing out an amused snort as the imperial slowly realized that he was being followed. Pale eyes flashed as the dragon turned, obviously trying to find the source of the now dead silence of the forest. It was as if the entire Labyrinth was holding its breath, like it was waiting for something to happen. He closed his jaws with the definite click of a thousand, needle sharp teeth. There was a start, a flash of fear, and the eldritch monster couldn't help but to laugh at the dragon. [b]"You claim to be more than a mortal, and yet you tremble in fear of what you do not know. You are pathetic."[/b] The god finally stepped into view, dark and monstrous form dripping in a vile, sticky tar-like substance that killed whatever it fell upon. The imperial reeled back, in either disgust or fear; he did not care. He was more interested in the emotions still lurking in the dragon, the stink of crimes unspoken and the remorse for said crimes. [b]"You and all these new, young beings, wanting and reaching for what you don't deserve. I have been here since the land could bare life; I will be here when it all dies."[/b] He cackled, a dry sound echoing from his throat, tossing his head and scattering droplets of plant-killing ooze that dripped still from the darkness of his form. A dozen pink tinged eyes seemed to stare out from the hood draped over Xeterallyse's face. [b]"And yet, here we are. You, drowning in the regret of your most heinous deeds and sorrow - sorrow for a son you didn't even [i]want[/i]. You grieve, in your own little world, ignorant of that you never deserved it to begin with. How does that feel, Fendrel? To know this world wasn't meant for you, that your sons and daughters and your family weren't meant to live like they do?"[/b] He loomed over the imperial, a feat not many were capable of, dark wings, streaked with glowing lines, flared and made the god seem just that much bigger. His form writhed, serpentine appendages ripping from the false skin and pieces of deformed bone along with them. [b]"And yet I, a being from the depths of Hell, actually [b]wants [/b]you. Now, how's [i]that [/i]for pathetic? Would you watch this world [i]die with me?[/i]"[/b] ---------------- Is Xeterallyse a little creepy? Yes. Is what he says true? Probably not. If Fendrel runs there's only a 40% chance that my nasty boy will follow. Hope it's not...too intense. Dragons with mates are off limits (as are dragons with no lore)
Claim @DeathDino

Fendrel (kudos to that harry potter gif)

36456712_350.png

Meet Xeterallyse

42242596_350.png

Xeterallyse had grown bored of the mine shaft he had made his home in. He was bored of the clan that had so warily accepted him into their lair. The ancient god was simply bored. He hungered to explore, to find something he could twist and mangle into something amusing; into a plaything to keep himself entertained.

He hungered for the fear of others, so savory, lingering on the tongue and thick in the throat. He climbed up from the depths of his home and took off for another land, uncaring of the shouts of surprise from his clanmates.

The Viridian Labyrinth. So green, so bright. So full of cheerful, young life. Well, almost cheerful. A single imperial wandered through the looming trees, unaware of something dark following him. He was heavy with regret, with a deeply buried sorrow. The behemoth was attracted by the emotions, by the scent of pain in the air.

The beast opened his great maw, huffing out an amused snort as the imperial slowly realized that he was being followed. Pale eyes flashed as the dragon turned, obviously trying to find the source of the now dead silence of the forest.

It was as if the entire Labyrinth was holding its breath, like it was waiting for something to happen.

He closed his jaws with the definite click of a thousand, needle sharp teeth. There was a start, a flash of fear, and the eldritch monster couldn't help but to laugh at the dragon.

"You claim to be more than a mortal, and yet you tremble in fear of what you do not know. You are pathetic." The god finally stepped into view, dark and monstrous form dripping in a vile, sticky tar-like substance that killed whatever it fell upon. The imperial reeled back, in either disgust or fear; he did not care. He was more interested in the emotions still lurking in the dragon, the stink of crimes unspoken and the remorse for said crimes.

"You and all these new, young beings, wanting and reaching for what you don't deserve. I have been here since the land could bare life; I will be here when it all dies."

He cackled, a dry sound echoing from his throat, tossing his head and scattering droplets of plant-killing ooze that dripped still from the darkness of his form. A dozen pink tinged eyes seemed to stare out from the hood draped over Xeterallyse's face.

"And yet, here we are. You, drowning in the regret of your most heinous deeds and sorrow - sorrow for a son you didn't even want. You grieve, in your own little world, ignorant of that you never deserved it to begin with. How does that feel, Fendrel? To know this world wasn't meant for you, that your sons and daughters and your family weren't meant to live like they do?" He loomed over the imperial, a feat not many were capable of, dark wings, streaked with glowing lines, flared and made the god seem just that much bigger. His form writhed, serpentine appendages ripping from the false skin and pieces of deformed bone along with them.

"And yet I, a being from the depths of Hell, actually wants you. Now, how's that for pathetic? Would you watch this world die with me?"

Is Xeterallyse a little creepy? Yes. Is what he says true? Probably not. If Fendrel runs there's only a 40% chance that my nasty boy will follow. Hope it's not...too intense.

Dragons with mates are off limits (as are dragons with no lore)
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
@TwistedRae I saw him and I just [i]knew[/i] My Persica [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42531923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425320/42531923_350.png[/img] [/url] And your Laharin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35329596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353296/35329596_350.png[/img] [/url] ------------ The small Coatl was busying himself with the bookshelves again, making sure to dust every nook and cranny. Sometimes, his only escape seemed to be these old, leather-bound chronicles. Though he barely read, he would listen to the other dragons as they read out loud, and through them, Persica had committed most of the stories to memory. Not many visitors had popped by today; it seemed that the clan was seeing less and less dragons pass through. But today was different, and Persica could feel it. Sure enough, he soon heard the soft clicking of claws against the cave's floors. The Coatl snuck a peek from around the bookshelves and felt his heart flutter. There stood a Wildclaw whom he'd never seen before. This stranger certainly didn't visit often; Persica would remember such a handsome face. He hid behind the shelf again, his heart pounding in his chest. He had to say something, [i]anything.[/i] He couldn't let this one slip by. Persica fluffed up his feathers and tried to make himself look better before he made his move. The Coatl peeked out once more and drew in a breath. Carefully, he made his way over to the strange Wildclaw, his heart beating faster and faster with each step. He stopped right in front of the dragon. He took a deep breath. And he looked the stranger right in the eyes. "Hey there, handsome." The minute the words left his mouth, Persica wished he could take them back. He felt his heart stop and his face flush. The Wildclaw raised his eyebrows at the Coatl. Persica couldn't take this embarrassment much longer. Before the stranger could say a word, Persica disappeared behind a bookshelf, claws over his face. How could he have been so bold?! Sure, he'd heard other dragons use the line all the time, but they made it look so [i]easy![/i] And now some random, beautiful dragon probably thought he was weird, and the Coatl had no chance. All Persica could do was peer through the shelves at the Wildclaw, wishing he had taken a better approach. But for all the peeks that the Coatl stole from afar, he never saw the smile that rested on the stranger's face.
@TwistedRae I saw him and I just knew
My Persica

42531923_350.png

And your Laharin

35329596_350.png

The small Coatl was busying himself with the bookshelves again, making sure to dust every nook and cranny. Sometimes, his only escape seemed to be these old, leather-bound chronicles. Though he barely read, he would listen to the other dragons as they read out loud, and through them, Persica had committed most of the stories to memory.

Not many visitors had popped by today; it seemed that the clan was seeing less and less dragons pass through. But today was different, and Persica could feel it. Sure enough, he soon heard the soft clicking of claws against the cave's floors.

The Coatl snuck a peek from around the bookshelves and felt his heart flutter. There stood a Wildclaw whom he'd never seen before. This stranger certainly didn't visit often; Persica would remember such a handsome face.

He hid behind the shelf again, his heart pounding in his chest. He had to say something, anything. He couldn't let this one slip by.

Persica fluffed up his feathers and tried to make himself look better before he made his move. The Coatl peeked out once more and drew in a breath. Carefully, he made his way over to the strange Wildclaw, his heart beating faster and faster with each step. He stopped right in front of the dragon.

He took a deep breath.

And he looked the stranger right in the eyes.

"Hey there, handsome." The minute the words left his mouth, Persica wished he could take them back. He felt his heart stop and his face flush. The Wildclaw raised his eyebrows at the Coatl. Persica couldn't take this embarrassment much longer.

Before the stranger could say a word, Persica disappeared behind a bookshelf, claws over his face. How could he have been so bold?! Sure, he'd heard other dragons use the line all the time, but they made it look so easy! And now some random, beautiful dragon probably thought he was weird, and the Coatl had no chance. All Persica could do was peer through the shelves at the Wildclaw, wishing he had taken a better approach.

But for all the peeks that the Coatl stole from afar, he never saw the smile that rested on the stranger's face.
aUKJE16.png
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 ... 735 736