Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
@longtailsally457 ooooooh definitely my Calan to your Lexi also thank you for the reminder, I’ve been hella busy lately and I might have forgotten This one was a toughie, mainly bc you haven’t written in many descriptions, but I had fun nonetheless! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327443/32744278_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391333/39133220_350.png[/img] [b]It was late in the day, and Calan was tired. He’d been training with the royal guard in the coliseum for hours now. Blood had agreed, after much needling, to stop at a local pub, earning cheers from the guard. He immediately slid onto a bar stool next to a cheerful-looking Spiral who was chatting with her friends. She immediately caught his eye, not only because of her upbeat demeanor, but also because of the metallic sheen to her arms. She was attractive, he thought, as he eyed her opal scales up and down. His curiosity had him an a vice grip, though, and as soon as she broke her conversation, he took his chance. “Excuse me, but are those-“ he gestured to her arms. “An accent?” “Unfortunately not.” She replied, explaining how the opal gene had crystallized her limbs. He quickly became interested in her story, bidding her to go on about it. Pretty soon, they had been sitting there for hours. They’d exchanged life stories and cracked jokes like no tomorrow. “So, this Sami dragon,” he prompted. “Sounds like he’s not really worth your time. I mean, you love him, and he doesn’t even notice you back?” “Well, sometimes, he... he...“ “Look, all I’m saying is, maybe you should spend your time on someone who will actually return the feelings.” “Like who? Who could possibly-“ “Well, for starters you could look right in front of you.” There was a stunned pause. “Wh-“ A slight smirk lifted his cheek. “Just think about it, okay?” With that, the wildclaw downed the rest of his drink, slid off the stool, and left, his head spinning slightly. He had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time they met. Outside, an older Imperial clapped him on the back. “Nice job, rookie.” “Wh-what do you mean?” “Well,” she replied, “When I first met my mate, I said something similar to that.” “You heard that?” “Kinda hard not to. You two are cute together.” Not even after exercise had he ever been that warm around the cheeks. [/b]
@longtailsally457 ooooooh definitely my Calan to your Lexi
also thank you for the reminder, I’ve been hella busy lately and I might have forgotten
This one was a toughie, mainly bc you haven’t written in many descriptions, but I had fun nonetheless!
32744278_350.png

39133220_350.png

It was late in the day, and Calan was tired. He’d been training with the royal guard in the coliseum for hours now. Blood had agreed, after much needling, to stop at a local pub, earning cheers from the guard. He immediately slid onto a bar stool next to a cheerful-looking Spiral who was chatting with her friends. She immediately caught his eye, not only because of her upbeat demeanor, but also because of the metallic sheen to her arms. She was attractive, he thought, as he eyed her opal scales up and down. His curiosity had him an a vice grip, though, and as soon as she broke her conversation, he took his chance.
“Excuse me, but are those-“ he gestured to her arms. “An accent?”
“Unfortunately not.” She replied, explaining how the opal gene had crystallized her limbs.
He quickly became interested in her story, bidding her to go on about it. Pretty soon, they had been sitting there for hours. They’d exchanged life stories and cracked jokes like no tomorrow.
“So, this Sami dragon,” he prompted. “Sounds like he’s not really worth your time. I mean, you love him, and he doesn’t even notice you back?”
“Well, sometimes, he... he...“
“Look, all I’m saying is, maybe you should spend your time on someone who will actually return the feelings.”
“Like who? Who could possibly-“
“Well, for starters you could look right in front of you.”
There was a stunned pause. “Wh-“
A slight smirk lifted his cheek. “Just think about it, okay?”
With that, the wildclaw downed the rest of his drink, slid off the stool, and left, his head spinning slightly. He had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time they met.

Outside, an older Imperial clapped him on the back. “Nice job, rookie.”
“Wh-what do you mean?”
“Well,” she replied, “When I first met my mate, I said something similar to that.”
“You heard that?”
“Kinda hard not to. You two are cute together.”
Not even after exercise had he ever been that warm around the cheeks.
@ohwhatthehecc hmm.. my Definitely-A-Mercenary-And-Not-A-Thief Lassen would most likely flirt with your alchemist Valen :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26063603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260637/26063603_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39598409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395985/39598409_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- "I'll need half the money up front. And you want this Invidia dragon alive?" "That would be correct. And I will do a two-fifths up front, or nothing for you." Lassen shrugged and watched Valen pour a small pile of treasure onto the table. It didn't matter to him, as long as he got a good sum; after all, the red Pearlcatcher was just gonna give a measly attempt to find his target, maybe come back to visit Valen, then skip town for good. But then again, the white Pearlcatcher was certainly a looker, if a bit skinny, and definitely had a good stash of treasure somewhere given all the mercenaries and spies he hired. Valen finished pouring the treasure into a pouch and passed it to Lassen. "Invidia's potions have been giving strengths to the wrong dragons and sicknesses to the right ones," the alchemist said, face contorting as he spoke the Coatl's name. "I cannot allow their actions to continue, and I must see to it that they understand what they have done." Lassen stared at the other, half-listening and getting distracted by the shining Opal scales on the other. "So you got unresolved feelings for em, or what?" he asked in a low voice. The alchemist's face burst red, like a violent chemical reaction. He began sputtering about how he much he loathed the illegal potioneer, and Lassen made a silent note at how good Valen looked with a flushed face. "How could you even suggest that!" Projects on the shelves nearby rattled at the sheer volume of Valen's voice. "A troublemaker like Invidia is not worth my time!" Lassen let out a low chuckle at the other's overreaction. Using a single talon, he pulled down his face mask and leaned into Valen's still-flushed face. "Maybe not," he purred. "But maybe [i]this[/i] troublemaker is." With that, the thief ducked out of the office and pulled back up his mask. Waving the pouch of treasure in his claws, he smiled. "I'll go find this illegal alchemist, and I'll be sure to come back and tell you about it."
@ohwhatthehecc
hmm.. my Definitely-A-Mercenary-And-Not-A-Thief Lassen would most likely flirt with your alchemist Valen :)

26063603_350.png

39598409_350.png

"I'll need half the money up front. And you want this Invidia dragon alive?"
"That would be correct. And I will do a two-fifths up front, or nothing for you."

Lassen shrugged and watched Valen pour a small pile of treasure onto the table. It didn't matter to him, as long as he got a good sum; after all, the red Pearlcatcher was just gonna give a measly attempt to find his target, maybe come back to visit Valen, then skip town for good. But then again, the white Pearlcatcher was certainly a looker, if a bit skinny, and definitely had a good stash of treasure somewhere given all the mercenaries and spies he hired. Valen finished pouring the treasure into a pouch and passed it to Lassen.

"Invidia's potions have been giving strengths to the wrong dragons and sicknesses to the right ones," the alchemist said, face contorting as he spoke the Coatl's name. "I cannot allow their actions to continue, and I must see to it that they understand what they have done."

Lassen stared at the other, half-listening and getting distracted by the shining Opal scales on the other. "So you got unresolved feelings for em, or what?" he asked in a low voice.

The alchemist's face burst red, like a violent chemical reaction. He began sputtering about how he much he loathed the illegal potioneer, and Lassen made a silent note at how good Valen looked with a flushed face.

"How could you even suggest that!" Projects on the shelves nearby rattled at the sheer volume of Valen's voice. "A troublemaker like Invidia is not worth my time!"

Lassen let out a low chuckle at the other's overreaction. Using a single talon, he pulled down his face mask and leaned into Valen's still-flushed face. "Maybe not," he purred. "But maybe this troublemaker is."

With that, the thief ducked out of the office and pulled back up his mask. Waving the pouch of treasure in his claws, he smiled. "I'll go find this illegal alchemist, and I'll be sure to come back and tell you about it."
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
Ey claim~ [s]@/ohwhatthehecc I was damn ninja'd[/s] @DrawingDeamon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40410174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404102/40410174_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Garamond]Minuet here would most likely have an intriguing encounter with my Sarnor.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39508139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395082/39508139_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~~ The resting Wildclaw's feathers flared, rising to show a beautiful display of pristine white plumage and black stripes and spots. Sarnor rose to their talons slowly as the forest continued to move, their nostrils picking up the faint scent of an intruder upon the territory. Yet, the trees showed no sign of wariness. In fact, they welcomed whatever had entered. From afar they heard faint footsteps. Hooves, maybe. Then claws. It could be a number of things; but most likely either a hippogryph or a dragon and a familiar. And judging by the way the forest felt no apprehensiveness towards the presence, it was a stag. Not any normal stag; one of the spirits of Nature itself. Sarnor remained cautious, however, still seeing potential danger in the dragon that accompanied the familiar. Before they could withdraw to a hiding place within the darker reaches of the territory, they heard a snap not far ahead of them. The pair was [i]nearing.[/i] Feathers still flared, the Wildclaw noticed the light tapping of a bigger claw. Their head craned towards the smaller female, conceiving she was kin. However, she showed the same signs of on-guardedness. She drew her bow, but the blind dragon displayed nothing but a vacant expression, unable to find fear in the situation. Instead, they remained still, knowing they'd been noticed by this huntress. "[b]Who are you?[/b]" The dragoness questioned, disguising her curiosity in an attempt to intimidate the already fearsome Wildclaw. "[b]Perhaps the next best thing to ever happen to you.[/b]" ~~~ Apologies for my late response (and rather rushed story)!
Ey claim~ @/ohwhatthehecc I was damn ninja'd @DrawingDeamon

40410174_350.png

Minuet here would most likely have an intriguing encounter with my Sarnor..

39508139_350.png

~~~

The resting Wildclaw's feathers flared, rising to show a beautiful display of pristine white plumage and black stripes and spots. Sarnor rose to their talons slowly as the forest continued to move, their nostrils picking up the faint scent of an intruder upon the territory. Yet, the trees showed no sign of wariness. In fact, they welcomed whatever had entered.

From afar they heard faint footsteps. Hooves, maybe. Then claws. It could be a number of things; but most likely either a hippogryph or a dragon and a familiar. And judging by the way the forest felt no apprehensiveness towards the presence, it was a stag. Not any normal stag; one of the spirits of Nature itself.

Sarnor remained cautious, however, still seeing potential danger in the dragon that accompanied the familiar. Before they could withdraw to a hiding place within the darker reaches of the territory, they heard a snap not far ahead of them. The pair was nearing.

Feathers still flared, the Wildclaw noticed the light tapping of a bigger claw. Their head craned towards the smaller female, conceiving she was kin. However, she showed the same signs of on-guardedness. She drew her bow, but the blind dragon displayed nothing but a vacant expression, unable to find fear in the situation. Instead, they remained still, knowing they'd been noticed by this huntress.

"Who are you?" The dragoness questioned, disguising her curiosity in an attempt to intimidate the already fearsome Wildclaw.

"Perhaps the next best thing to ever happen to you."

~~~

Apologies for my late response (and rather rushed story)!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino
Claim!
@DeathDino
Claim!
F50lMAz.png
@DeathDino Fancy meeting you here again! Anyways, I'll get started! I think my [u]Alaina[/u]... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40210337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402104/40210337_350.png[/img] [/url] Is interested in your [u]Zilla[/u]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36310380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363104/36310380_350.png[/img] [/url] ___________________________________________________________________________ A young bogsneak was minding her own business while walking in a forest. It was a foggy, damp, cloudy day, her favorite type of weather. Alaina realized that the forest was less dense. She squinted and saw a clearing up ahead. The clouds started to part and the sun shone brightly as she approached. In the clearing, Alaina spotted a ridgeback gardening and tending to the flowers. She blushed slightly, not knowing why. She started picking the most beautiful flowers and bundling them up. She took a sturdy blade of grass and tied the flowers together. Feeling to shy to go up to the ridgeback herself, she flew above him and dropped it down at his feet. He looked puzzled, but before he could see who did it, Alaina had vanished.
@DeathDino
Fancy meeting you here again! Anyways, I'll get started!

I think my Alaina...

40210337_350.png

Is interested in your Zilla.

36310380_350.png

A young bogsneak was minding her own business while walking in a forest. It was a foggy, damp, cloudy day, her favorite type of weather. Alaina realized that the forest was less dense. She squinted and saw a clearing up ahead. The clouds started to part and the sun shone brightly as she approached. In the clearing, Alaina spotted a ridgeback gardening and tending to the flowers. She blushed slightly, not knowing why. She started picking the most beautiful flowers and bundling them up. She took a sturdy blade of grass and tied the flowers together. Feeling to shy to go up to the ridgeback herself, she flew above him and dropped it down at his feet. He looked puzzled, but before he could see who did it, Alaina had vanished.
F50lMAz.png
Claim! @/ NVDragon
Claim! @/ NVDragon
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
Claim @Pikavee [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28231644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282317/28231644_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41888187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418882/41888187_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a beautiful moonlit night with a cool breeze blowing from the east, bringing with it the taste of the sea and the sweet fragrance of the cherry blossoms. It was the annual culture festival celebrating the beginning of summer and dragons from around the world have come to pick the first dragonberries of the season. There were games to play, prizes to be won, delicious food to eat, but the most anticipated event was the Summer Fest Dance. Aketora glided gracefully down to land next to a nearby mountain pond upon which the moon was mirrored so perfectly it was if it was a portal to another world. Fireflies blinked in and out, looping strange patterns across the water's surface until a solitary petal from the surrounding cherry trees alighted upon the water. Instantly the image broke into a thousand pieces as ripples disturbed the still waters. Aketora patiently waited for the image to clear, but as she looked on, another white object appeared in the distorted mirror beside her own distorted image. The image cleared and she saw a prince of breathtaking beauty beside her reflection gazing upon it as her reflection gazed up at her, eyes wide in surprise. Aketora gasped and quickly spun around to see the pale prince smiling back at her. "Good evening, little miss," the drake said with a low chuckle. He seemed to glow with an almost heavenly light under the light of the moon. The breeze tugged at his mane as he continued. "I apologize if I startled you. My name is Raijin, but you may call me Ray." Aketora gaped at him, mind racing as she tried to remember her own name. "Ah, he-hello, um, I'm, well, ah you see I'm, er," she stammered. Blushing furiously, she cleared her throat and tried again. "I-I'm Aket-t-tora." Raijin smiled and Aketora blushed even harder. "Whew, that's some crowd, isn't it? I know it's popular but that is way too many dragons at close quarters. Always some dragon trampling on your tail or troding on your toes." She laughed nervously, glancing at Raijin. "Indeed, but it is fun nonetheless," Raijin said, gazing down the mountain towards the fest site. Aketora looked down the mountain. She took deep breaths, trying desperately to steady her heart. "Um, excuse me, Raijin," she finally blurted, whirling around to face him. "Would you l-like to go to the dance with m-me?" Her tail curled around her front paws as she squeezed her eyes closed, her head bent down, awaiting his answer. "Of course I'd love to," Raijin replied with a smile. Aketora beamed and together they walked down the mountain, talking and laughing.
Claim @Pikavee

28231644_350.png

41888187_350.png

It was a beautiful moonlit night with a cool breeze blowing from the east, bringing with it the taste of the sea and the sweet fragrance of the cherry blossoms. It was the annual culture festival celebrating the beginning of summer and dragons from around the world have come to pick the first dragonberries of the season. There were games to play, prizes to be won, delicious food to eat, but the most anticipated event was the Summer Fest Dance.

Aketora glided gracefully down to land next to a nearby mountain pond upon which the moon was mirrored so perfectly it was if it was a portal to another world. Fireflies blinked in and out, looping strange patterns across the water's surface until a solitary petal from the surrounding cherry trees alighted upon the water. Instantly the image broke into a thousand pieces as ripples disturbed the still waters. Aketora patiently waited for the image to clear, but as she looked on, another white object appeared in the distorted mirror beside her own distorted image. The image cleared and she saw a prince of breathtaking beauty beside her reflection gazing upon it as her reflection gazed up at her, eyes wide in surprise.

Aketora gasped and quickly spun around to see the pale prince smiling back at her.

"Good evening, little miss," the drake said with a low chuckle. He seemed to glow with an almost heavenly light under the light of the moon. The breeze tugged at his mane as he continued. "I apologize if I startled you. My name is Raijin, but you may call me Ray."

Aketora gaped at him, mind racing as she tried to remember her own name. "Ah, he-hello, um, I'm, well, ah you see I'm, er," she stammered. Blushing furiously, she cleared her throat and tried again. "I-I'm Aket-t-tora."

Raijin smiled and Aketora blushed even harder. "Whew, that's some crowd, isn't it? I know it's popular but that is way too many dragons at close quarters. Always some dragon trampling on your tail or troding on your toes." She laughed nervously, glancing at Raijin.

"Indeed, but it is fun nonetheless," Raijin said, gazing down the mountain towards the fest site.

Aketora looked down the mountain. She took deep breaths, trying desperately to steady her heart. "Um, excuse me, Raijin," she finally blurted, whirling around to face him. "Would you l-like to go to the dance with m-me?" Her tail curled around her front paws as she squeezed her eyes closed, her head bent down, awaiting his answer.

"Of course I'd love to," Raijin replied with a smile. Aketora beamed and together they walked down the mountain, talking and laughing.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla Sorry this took a while! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30749292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307493/30749292_350.png[/img] [/url] with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12640215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126403/12640215_350.png[/img] [/url] “Sorry! Sorry, ma’am, do you mind giving me some directions?’ Alice slumped back on the side of the road as another dragon hurried past her without a second glance. It was approaching midday, and her light dress, though cool, was affording her precious little protection from the blazing sun. She folded her wings closer to her, examining her glittering red nails for damage again. At this rate, she wouldn’t just be late, she’d miss the whole event. A cart came into view and she stood up again, hopefully. She could see the glint of armour from the dragon riding it and a brief shiver of fear went through her. “Sorry, do you mind slowing down for a minute? I’ve managed to crash my cart here and I really need to get to a clan on the Shifting Expanse by sundown. Could you give me a lift?” The skydancer in the cart nodded, and Alice hopped into the cart without much thought. Only when they got moving did she have a closer look at the dragon beside her. He was covered head to toe with deep blue armour, the helmet of which covered his face in a hostile snarl. Mysterious, she thought to herself, but he does seem friendly. “What’s your name?” she asked, trying to fill the silence. “Bahul,” he replied in a pleasantly low timbre, “Yours?” “Alice.” She looked over him again, faintly impressed by the sharp gleam of the armour (and maybe by the sharply defined muscles beneath it). Glancing up, she met his eyes through the helmet, and was startled by the softness of the gaze. He wasn’t nearly as scary as she’d initially thought. She felt a flush rise to her face at having been caught staring. “Where are you headed again?” he asked. “I’m going to the Shifting Expanse for a show. I sing, you see, and I’ve been asked to perform at some grand opening or other, but I managed to crash my cart an hour or so ago. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t stopped for me.” She paused for a second, not sure if he was even listening or not, until he nodded for her to continue. A dragon of few words then, she thought. “You’re heading to the Shifting Expanse anyway, right?” She paused again, deciding to take the gamble. “You wouldn’t want to come to my show would you? It’s the least I can do after you’ve helped me like this, and I’d really like to spend some more time with you.” He nodded again, and Alice grinned, settling back in her chair. Nice..
@Wylla
Sorry this took a while!

30749292_350.png

with

12640215_350.png

“Sorry! Sorry, ma’am, do you mind giving me some directions?’

Alice slumped back on the side of the road as another dragon hurried past her without a second glance. It was approaching midday, and her light dress, though cool, was affording her precious little protection from the blazing sun. She folded her wings closer to her, examining her glittering red nails for damage again. At this rate, she wouldn’t just be late, she’d miss the whole event. A cart came into view and she stood up again, hopefully. She could see the glint of armour from the dragon riding it and a brief shiver of fear went through her.

“Sorry, do you mind slowing down for a minute? I’ve managed to crash my cart here and I really need to get to a clan on the Shifting Expanse by sundown. Could you give me a lift?”

The skydancer in the cart nodded, and Alice hopped into the cart without much thought. Only when they got moving did she have a closer look at the dragon beside her. He was covered head to toe with deep blue armour, the helmet of which covered his face in a hostile snarl. Mysterious, she thought to herself, but he does seem friendly.

“What’s your name?” she asked, trying to fill the silence.

“Bahul,” he replied in a pleasantly low timbre, “Yours?”

“Alice.”

She looked over him again, faintly impressed by the sharp gleam of the armour (and maybe by the sharply defined muscles beneath it). Glancing up, she met his eyes through the helmet, and was startled by the softness of the gaze. He wasn’t nearly as scary as she’d initially thought. She felt a flush rise to her face at having been caught staring.

“Where are you headed again?” he asked.

“I’m going to the Shifting Expanse for a show. I sing, you see, and I’ve been asked to perform at some grand opening or other, but I managed to crash my cart an hour or so ago. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t stopped for me.”

She paused for a second, not sure if he was even listening or not, until he nodded for her to continue. A dragon of few words then, she thought.

“You’re heading to the Shifting Expanse anyway, right?”

She paused again, deciding to take the gamble.

“You wouldn’t want to come to my show would you? It’s the least I can do after you’ve helped me like this, and I’d really like to spend some more time with you.”

He nodded again, and Alice grinned, settling back in her chair. Nice..
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
[s]claim![/s] @DTEvie I think my Capaneus is very interested in your Fern. Also I'm sorry in advance for the really long scenario. I hope you enjoy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37270398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372704/37270398_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35745285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357453/35745285_350.png[/img] [/url] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center]Capaneus had never been good at first impressions. It's not due to awkwardness or anything to that extent, nor is it due to his personality. He was quite likable, but as charming and mischievously handsome as he was, it never changed the fact that he sucked at first impressions. The angry tundra that was currently accusing him of stealing his scarf was a prime example of this. "Look, you can tell me all you like that you've never seen this scarf in your life, but I know I have, because it belongs to me. Now give it back before I--" "Before you what? Capaneus interrupted, an amused smirk on his face. "Are you gonna curse me? Hex me? Oh gods no, are you gonna tell on me?" The skydancer laughed, clearly pleased at the reaction he was getting from the Tundra. "It's my scarf, alright! 'Property of Fern.'" Fern gestured with his paws. "Look, I just need you to give it back, and I'll be on my way." Capaneus smiled. "This is some high-quality silk, specifically woven to follow the movements of the wearer as elegantly as possible." He mused, examining the scarf. "While I'm sure this would fetch me a high price-" Capaneus paused for dramatic effect, " -I'm sure it would be much more fitting for you." Fern stood dumbfounded as the skydancer handed the scarf back over. "Did you...[i]compliment[/i] me?" "Did it work?" Capaneus flashed a winning smile. "You've got spunk. I like a person that'll fight back for their things. Makes my day a little more interesting." He winked at the Tundra. "Besides...you're kinda cute when you get all angry like that. Your neck fur gets all fluffed up and you look like an angry kitten." Fern muttered a reply under his breath and avoided the skydancer's gaze. "Thanks, I guess. Hey, I never got your-" He looked up to see that the Skydancer had vanished. Fern sighed and shook his head, and went on his way. *Later that day* "Stupid Skydancers and their stupid games who do they think they are?" Fern muttered as he returned home. "Honestly the Shade can deal with the-- huh?" A small, brown bag was at the entrance to his den. Looking around suspiciously, he went over to investigate the package. It was made of cloth and loosely tied with a string, complete with a small note at the top. Fern picked up the note, and began to read aloud: [i] So since you like scarves, I got a couple different ones for you. Don't ask where I got them from, just know that they're probably legal. Also if you're wondering how I got this to you, I ran into a couple of your clanmates. Lovely people, they are. Anyway, take this as a sort of apology for the trouble I put you through earlier. -Capaneus [/i] Ignoring the last few bits, Fern opened the package to reveal an array of silk scarves, all in different colors and sizes. The Tundra sighed. "I'm not going to get rid of him anytime soon am I?"
claim! @DTEvie
I think my Capaneus is very interested in your Fern. Also I'm sorry in advance for the really long scenario. I hope you enjoy!

37270398_350.png

35745285_350.png

Capaneus had never been good at first impressions. It's not due to awkwardness or anything to that extent, nor is it due to his personality. He was quite likable, but as charming and mischievously handsome as he was, it never changed the fact that he sucked at first impressions. The angry tundra that was currently accusing him of stealing his scarf was a prime example of this.

"Look, you can tell me all you like that you've never seen this scarf in your life, but I know I have, because it belongs to me. Now give it back before I--"

"Before you what? Capaneus interrupted, an amused smirk on his face. "Are you gonna curse me? Hex me? Oh gods no, are you gonna tell on me?" The skydancer laughed, clearly pleased at the reaction he was getting from the Tundra.

"It's my scarf, alright! 'Property of Fern.'" Fern gestured with his paws. "Look, I just need you to give it back, and I'll be on my way."

Capaneus smiled. "This is some high-quality silk, specifically woven to follow the movements of the wearer as elegantly as possible." He mused, examining the scarf. "While I'm sure this would fetch me a high price-" Capaneus paused for dramatic effect, " -I'm sure it would be much more fitting for you."

Fern stood dumbfounded as the skydancer handed the scarf back over. "Did you...compliment me?"

"Did it work?" Capaneus flashed a winning smile. "You've got spunk. I like a person that'll fight back for their things. Makes my day a little more interesting." He winked at the Tundra. "Besides...you're kinda cute when you get all angry like that. Your neck fur gets all fluffed up and you look like an angry kitten."

Fern muttered a reply under his breath and avoided the skydancer's gaze. "Thanks, I guess. Hey, I never got your-"

He looked up to see that the Skydancer had vanished. Fern sighed and shook his head, and went on his way.

*Later that day*

"Stupid Skydancers and their stupid games who do they think they are?" Fern muttered as he returned home. "Honestly the Shade can deal with the-- huh?"

A small, brown bag was at the entrance to his den. Looking around suspiciously, he went over to investigate the package. It was made of cloth and loosely tied with a string, complete with a small note at the top. Fern picked up the note, and began to read aloud:

So since you like scarves, I got a couple different ones for you. Don't ask where I got them from, just know that they're probably legal. Also if you're wondering how I got this to you, I ran into a couple of your clanmates. Lovely people, they are. Anyway, take this as a sort of apology for the trouble I put you through earlier.

-Capaneus

Ignoring the last few bits, Fern opened the package to reveal an array of silk scarves, all in different colors and sizes. The Tundra sighed.

"I'm not going to get rid of him anytime soon am I?"
hu72dVR.png
Claim! @CelsetialStorm [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25222464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252225/25222464_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Garamond][size=4]Anavale thought she could somehow catch the dangerous Ravage's attention. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36481068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364811/36481068_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~~ [i]Dear diary, I have always been curious about other Mirrors out in the homelands of the Plaguebringer. It's just that everything is so dead and plague-ish and.. dead. Well, regardless, I forced myself to go looking for more of my kind.. though I ended up loosing more than a few roses upon my bark scales. I dare say one of them was put to good use before it's untimely wilt, though! When I ventured out there, I am came across a very stunning lady. Well, a very scary but gorgeous Mirror. She was black with orange wings, giving me a very Halloween-y vibe. And it was AWESOME. She also wore armor and.. oddly enough, stitches and bloody bandages. I wonder what she went through; must've been a lot because she actually came after me the moment we locked gazes! Well, I came out alive, but.. as you can see with the blood on this page, not without a few scars. It was a bit of a surprise, being pinned down by the larger female. But I managed to wind my way out from under her and skitter away before she could tear my throat out. I decided to give her one of the only roses that hadn't gone dead. I was initially scared she would crush it, but as I began scampering away to avoid a certain fate I saw that she actually quite marveled the little thing. It was amazing! I totally imagined her scarfing it down or crushing it between those giant plated talons of hers. Well, I was most certainly afraid my affection would result in a very unnecessary pounding, but I can't deny that there were feelings there. But what do I know? She's probably the most fierce and bloodthirsty dragon out there besides my dear Zilla. But even so.. she's a looker. And if she didn't crush that rose, and still hasn't, well, maybe I have a chance![/i]
Claim! @CelsetialStorm

25222464_350.png

Anavale thought she could somehow catch the dangerous Ravage's attention.

36481068_350.png

~~~

Dear diary,

I have always been curious about other Mirrors out in the homelands of the Plaguebringer. It's just that everything is so dead and plague-ish and.. dead. Well, regardless, I forced myself to go looking for more of my kind.. though I ended up loosing more than a few roses upon my bark scales. I dare say one of them was put to good use before it's untimely wilt, though!

When I ventured out there, I am came across a very stunning lady. Well, a very scary but gorgeous Mirror. She was black with orange wings, giving me a very Halloween-y vibe. And it was AWESOME. She also wore armor and.. oddly enough, stitches and bloody bandages. I wonder what she went through; must've been a lot because she actually came after me the moment we locked gazes!

Well, I came out alive, but.. as you can see with the blood on this page, not without a few scars. It was a bit of a surprise, being pinned down by the larger female. But I managed to wind my way out from under her and skitter away before she could tear my throat out.

I decided to give her one of the only roses that hadn't gone dead. I was initially scared she would crush it, but as I began scampering away to avoid a certain fate I saw that she actually quite marveled the little thing. It was amazing! I totally imagined her scarfing it down or crushing it between those giant plated talons of hers.

Well, I was most certainly afraid my affection would result in a very unnecessary pounding, but I can't deny that there were feelings there. But what do I know? She's probably the most fierce and bloodthirsty dragon out there besides my dear Zilla. But even so.. she's a looker.

And if she didn't crush that rose, and still hasn't, well, maybe I have a chance!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !