Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@ExoticButters171

Banned for a FNaF reference.
@ExoticButters171

Banned for a FNaF reference.
Hello hello hello hello, I am Klepsomniavarice. I LOVE friend requests and random messages! If you see a dragon of mine you like, let me know!!

eswSnrS.png7426BcM.pngov8ay5N.pngtNgQJvM.pngBJZhFXG.pngZbbUWnK.pngBb9XFYa.pngEGcT98K.pngeuawcWv.pngNkk0jLq.pngZxGbXMY.pngNl7xQPH.png
@Klepsomniavarice

Banned for confusing username.
@Klepsomniavarice

Banned for confusing username.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171 why is it that everytime I get motivation to draw my computer is on low battery, but when I have time my motivation runs away
@ExoticButters171 why is it that everytime I get motivation to draw my computer is on low battery, but when I have time my motivation runs away
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned because you didn't say banned
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned because you didn't say banned
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
CnMSNyK.png
1q7diA4.jpeg
@Foxolotl banned for being in ice
@Foxolotl banned for being in ice
ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
KSi54qD.gif
@Corgito
Banned because I have afk journey, two adobe programs and discord open at the same time
I'm awaiting the explosion in my laptop
@Corgito
Banned because I have afk journey, two adobe programs and discord open at the same time
I'm awaiting the explosion in my laptop
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@theNightmareKing banned don't forget Spotify and a billion chrome tabs for more explosion
@theNightmareKing banned don't forget Spotify and a billion chrome tabs for more explosion
KSi54qD.gif
@Corgito banned because qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolpplmoknijbuhvygctfxrdzeswaqqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq
@Corgito banned because qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolpplmoknijbuhvygctfxrdzeswaqqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because fddsafaalkdfhjadflda

edit: Zalgo text didn't work
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because fddsafaalkdfhjadflda

edit: Zalgo text didn't work
KSi54qD.gif
@Corgito
banned bc how much times do I need to tell you to go to sleep when its night before you will actually listen
if you don't go to sleep one more time after I tell you too you will be at war with THunderguard
@Corgito
banned bc how much times do I need to tell you to go to sleep when its night before you will actually listen
if you don't go to sleep one more time after I tell you too you will be at war with THunderguard
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay