Banned because uhhh
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned because uhhh
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@claratheblaziken — banned because its tomorrow (nighttime atm) and we have 10 chapters tested because its the end-of-year exams

homeostasis
nervous system
respiration
excretion
parts of cells
transport in humans
enzymes

lots more but yea you get the idea

@thenightmareking — banned because my friend got zero for writing that in a past bio paper it was hilarious
@claratheblaziken — banned because its tomorrow (nighttime atm) and we have 10 chapters tested because its the end-of-year exams

homeostasis
nervous system
respiration
excretion
parts of cells
transport in humans
enzymes

lots more but yea you get the idea

@thenightmareking — banned because my friend got zero for writing that in a past bio paper it was hilarious
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel so it's different than mine then. Yeah AP bio I think might go a bit slower but we're going more in depth with stuff. Did you know that cells have skeletons (cytoskeletons)? I didn't even know that before. They're like weird microfiber things. [img]https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/contentlab.studiod/8/8/e52e4100d9a54449a31f736e46a4546f.png[/img]
@invaderpretzel so it's different than mine then. Yeah AP bio I think might go a bit slower but we're going more in depth with stuff. Did you know that cells have skeletons (cytoskeletons)? I didn't even know that before. They're like weird microfiber things.

e52e4100d9a54449a31f736e46a4546f.png
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
@claratheblaziken — banned because you didn’t ban

but yes cytoskeleton our teacher mentioned it once or twice but it wasn’t part of tested syllabus so usually extra stuff like that usually just gets counted as extra or trivia for the future
@claratheblaziken — banned because you didn’t ban

but yes cytoskeleton our teacher mentioned it once or twice but it wasn’t part of tested syllabus so usually extra stuff like that usually just gets counted as extra or trivia for the future
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel
Banned because oh man I remember learning these
I think the only thing I enjoyed from that is the human skeleton
@invaderpretzel
Banned because oh man I remember learning these
I think the only thing I enjoyed from that is the human skeleton
@thenightmareking — banned because i like the nervous system topic best
@thenightmareking — banned because i like the nervous system topic best
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we also took minerals in late biology! (dont ask I dont know either)
As a collector that made me happy :D
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we also took minerals in late biology! (dont ask I dont know either)
As a collector that made me happy :D
@theNightmareKing banned because we got to use microscopes and do an enzyme lab so far with yeast. I'm gonna say it smelled like bread and it made me hungry. Also my teacher has a gecko and corn snake; they're wonderful.
@theNightmareKing banned because we got to use microscopes and do an enzyme lab so far with yeast. I'm gonna say it smelled like bread and it made me hungry. Also my teacher has a gecko and corn snake; they're wonderful.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned because omg lizerds
We had a hamster named Gertrude in elementary haha
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned because omg lizerds
We had a hamster named Gertrude in elementary haha
@thenightmareking

Banned bc I’m in biology rn