Banned because yes validation!!
You're also very spooky
@invaderpretzel
Banned because yes validation!!
You're also very spooky
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@thenightmareking — banned because i have an oppie cosplay for halloween that’s gonna be da bomb
@thenightmareking — banned because i have an oppie cosplay for halloween that’s gonna be da bomb
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel - banned because your distant great-grandpas cousins niece ate a piece of pineapple at 4pm on a tuesday
@invaderpretzel - banned because your distant great-grandpas cousins niece ate a piece of pineapple at 4pm on a tuesday
@moonzi — banned because who put michael jackson in the freezer
@moonzi — banned because who put michael jackson in the freezer
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel
Banned, but this kiiid is not my son, WHOO
@invaderpretzel
Banned, but this kiiid is not my son, WHOO
@thenightmareking — banned because unsure whether to exalt my banescale xxy trio hatchlings bc i need the space and funds

annie, are you okay annie?
@thenightmareking — banned because unsure whether to exalt my banescale xxy trio hatchlings bc i need the space and funds

annie, are you okay annie?
@invaderpretzel banned because [emoji=spider size=1][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=bare tree size=1][emoji=wizard hat size=1]
@invaderpretzel banned because
@alkalez — banned because spooky wooky
@alkalez — banned because spooky wooky
@invaderpretzel
Banned because halween time hehe
@invaderpretzel
Banned because halween time hehe
@thenightmareking — banned because at this rate i’ll become a biologist before tomorrow’s exam
@thenightmareking — banned because at this rate i’ll become a biologist before tomorrow’s exam