Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50k Give and Get!
1 2 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 ... 4128 4129
[center][color=teal]Claiming @sweetnothings! [i]White like untouched snow, The one who seeks to protect the truth, Must challenge the foe. [item=alabaster filigree tail guard]
Claiming @sweetnothings!

White like untouched snow,
The one who seeks to protect the truth,
Must challenge the foe.
Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk Black & white stuffs for you :D Peacebringer's Cowl[item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard][item=Pearl Flourish Tail Drape]
@Shulk

Black & white stuffs for you :D
Peacebringer's Cowl Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Pearl Flourish Tail Drape
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@darlnim

The eeeeeyes!
@darlnim

The eeeeeyes!
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
[item=Umbra Parthenium][item=rusted treasure chest][item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=rusted treasure chest][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=rusted treasure chest] [item=Umbra Parthenium][item=rusted treasure chest][item=Umbra Parthenium]
Umbra Parthenium Rusted Treasure Chest Umbra Parthenium
Rusted Treasure Chest Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Rusted Treasure Chest
Umbra Parthenium Rusted Treasure Chest Umbra Parthenium
tumblr_ntn4n802bU1u7kmiuo3_r1_250.png
[center]@greysad [item=Loga][/center]
@greysad
Loga
@dggeoff Amber Flourish Eye Piece, Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece and Burnished Filigree Banner
@dggeoff Amber Flourish Eye Piece, Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece and Burnished Filigree Banner
@sweetnothings Lovely things for you :D [item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Amber Flourish Eye Piece]
@sweetnothings

Lovely things for you :D
Phantasmal Halfmask Dew Laden White Rose Amber Flourish Eye Piece
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
[item=iron treasure chest][item=romantic red rose][item=iron treasure chest]
Iron Treasure Chest Romantic Red Rose Iron Treasure Chest
tumblr_ntn4n802bU1u7kmiuo3_r1_250.png
@greysad [item=Ornate Platinum Pauldrons]
@greysad

Ornate Platinum Pauldrons
@Trollzaya - Hopefully you can make some use of all this stuff! [item=purple goo] [item=yellow ooze] [item=white slime] [item=black slime] [item=green sludge]x12 [item=yellow sludge]x3 [item=red sludge] [item=orange sludge] [item=copper muck]x5 [item=silver muck]x2 [item=glass beaker]x2 [item=coarse alchemical reduction] + 30kt because I'm not entirely sure that adds up to be more that 50kt, but I do know that the reduction alone is 22kt.
@Trollzaya - Hopefully you can make some use of all this stuff! Purple Goo Yellow Ooze White Slime Black Slime Green Sludge x12 Yellow Sludge x3 Red Sludge Orange Sludge Copper Muck x5 Silver Muck x2 Glass Beaker x2 Coarse Alchemical Reduction + 30kt because I'm not entirely sure that adds up to be more that 50kt, but I do know that the reduction alone is 22kt.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 ... 4128 4129