Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Random Confessions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I am honestly very, very afraid of the original Pikmin game. I mean, really, death if you don't make it in 30 game days. The game has a really deep theme, too... the songs made for it in Japan are very emotional, yes. And the thing is I really wanna play it.
Even though I'm scared of it.
Pfft.
I am honestly very, very afraid of the original Pikmin game. I mean, really, death if you don't make it in 30 game days. The game has a really deep theme, too... the songs made for it in Japan are very emotional, yes. And the thing is I really wanna play it.
Even though I'm scared of it.
Pfft.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@PSInferno
that is scary. o_o

I am the only one in the house that clogs the toilet. xD
@PSInferno
that is scary. o_o

I am the only one in the house that clogs the toilet. xD
wigflip-ds.png
I love soda, so, so much. It's not something I realize often, and we've been out for months, but today after buying 2 36-packs from costco and popping the tab on that first delicious bubbly goodness, it hit that I really really really love it.
I love soda, so, so much. It's not something I realize often, and we've been out for months, but today after buying 2 36-packs from costco and popping the tab on that first delicious bubbly goodness, it hit that I really really really love it.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I get over obsessed with things. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cfaf86f5c4b00fe91f5662d46136c7a2/tumblr_nei1ugjxID1s7zh0po4_500.gif[/img]
I get over obsessed with things.

tumblr_nei1ugjxID1s7zh0po4_500.gif
I didn't like the Eleventh Doctor all that much. He was too irreverent for my tastes and I just dislike Moffat's writing in general.
I didn't like the Eleventh Doctor all that much. He was too irreverent for my tastes and I just dislike Moffat's writing in general.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
I am really bad at Super Smash Brothers
I am really bad at Super Smash Brothers
I actually really like Homestuck
I actually really like Homestuck
549.gif
I'm too shy and somewhat soft spoken to ask for what I want. It doesn't help that my mother intimidates me.
I'm too shy and somewhat soft spoken to ask for what I want. It doesn't help that my mother intimidates me.
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
i really love Frozen. i go into a excited little moment whenever i hear one of the songs from it

im so sorry everyone. i have made a mistake. i am a disgrace. i am no longer clean
i really love Frozen. i go into a excited little moment whenever i hear one of the songs from it

im so sorry everyone. i have made a mistake. i am a disgrace. i am no longer clean
2072.png dFnwkLI.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
cassius . he/him
gay man
elder scrolls stan who loves altmer

o6n8ZXM.png
pyAp3dI.png
22evmnb.png
k7mTvIf.png
1752.png
I've played each Nintendo DS Kirby game at least twenty times and finished two of them at 100% each time (Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra)

If I had all the consoles and Kirby games, they would be the only thing I would play. That's how much I love the series and I'm not ashamed c:
I've played each Nintendo DS Kirby game at least twenty times and finished two of them at 100% each time (Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra)

If I had all the consoles and Kirby games, they would be the only thing I would play. That's how much I love the series and I'm not ashamed c:
w2GVor2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17