Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphabet Picnic
This is super easy, I used to play this with my friends. Someone starts with "I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing ____(thing that starts with A)____." The next person has "I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing ___(first person's item)___ and ____(thing that starts with B___." And so on all the way to the end. If you reach the end, you can either start over, or go backwards from Z with the same thing. It doesn't have to be a food, although foods are fine. A friend of mine once 'brought' the "decapitated head of Albert Einstein" as their D word.

I shall begin!

~*~*~*~

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminium pan.
This is super easy, I used to play this with my friends. Someone starts with "I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing ____(thing that starts with A)____." The next person has "I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing ___(first person's item)___ and ____(thing that starts with B___." And so on all the way to the end. If you reach the end, you can either start over, or go backwards from Z with the same thing. It doesn't have to be a food, although foods are fine. A friend of mine once 'brought' the "decapitated head of Albert Einstein" as their D word.

I shall begin!

~*~*~*~

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminium pan.
@KarieChaos

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminium pan and beds to burn.
@KarieChaos

I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminium pan and beds to burn.
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminum pan, beds to burn, and a clandestine meeting.
I'm going to a picnic and I'm bringing an aluminum pan, beds to burn, and a clandestine meeting.
aMDgxAc.png9IUnY65.png