Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Bright] Dragons can't eat people food!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Maggot dogs with Bat Wing and Potash relish

4 chopped Meaty Bat Wings
1 large chopped Redblood Sapper
3 finely chopped fresh Potash Peaches
1/2 cup chopped Tundra Cactus
6 berries worth of sweet Winter's Delight juice
8 Maggots
8 handfuls of Bonebark Mold, rolled into a long cylinder. Wrap Sand Creeper around and let dry, then cut 3/4 of the way down middle
Maggot dogs with Bat Wing and Potash relish

4 chopped Meaty Bat Wings
1 large chopped Redblood Sapper
3 finely chopped fresh Potash Peaches
1/2 cup chopped Tundra Cactus
6 berries worth of sweet Winter's Delight juice
8 Maggots
8 handfuls of Bonebark Mold, rolled into a long cylinder. Wrap Sand Creeper around and let dry, then cut 3/4 of the way down middle
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
Dodo Dogs with Delightful Podid Dressing

1/4 Pound Thick Cut Common Podid
1/2 Large Potato Onion (1 Clawful - freshly chopped)
4 Claws Fresh Winter's Delight
1/2 Claw Diseased Fungus
4 Seaberries (should produce a snort of juice - any excess you can consume)
16 Elk Ears
8 Dodo Wings
8 Large Stonewatch Scrub leaves (only the broadest leaves should be picked)

A few tips: 1/4 pound is about a third the weight of a newborn fae. Just don't tell the parents why you're borrowing their baby (and don't mix up the podid and the hatchling!)

Also, please note the Common Podid. Southmarsh Podids don't taste nearly as good, although they're far easier to catch...

This recipe is also brilliant for any carnivore with a tooth ache - add more potato onions, they'll never know.

The closest you can get to a 'hot dog' is by mushing up the dodo wings into a fine paste and wrapping then with the thin skin of the elk ears. It's a messy procedure, but surprisingly tasty.

Remember, stonewatch scrub may turn dragon teeth blue, but it gives the added kick that will make this a success. And all the hatchies love it :)
Dodo Dogs with Delightful Podid Dressing

1/4 Pound Thick Cut Common Podid
1/2 Large Potato Onion (1 Clawful - freshly chopped)
4 Claws Fresh Winter's Delight
1/2 Claw Diseased Fungus
4 Seaberries (should produce a snort of juice - any excess you can consume)
16 Elk Ears
8 Dodo Wings
8 Large Stonewatch Scrub leaves (only the broadest leaves should be picked)

A few tips: 1/4 pound is about a third the weight of a newborn fae. Just don't tell the parents why you're borrowing their baby (and don't mix up the podid and the hatchling!)

Also, please note the Common Podid. Southmarsh Podids don't taste nearly as good, although they're far easier to catch...

This recipe is also brilliant for any carnivore with a tooth ache - add more potato onions, they'll never know.

The closest you can get to a 'hot dog' is by mushing up the dodo wings into a fine paste and wrapping then with the thin skin of the elk ears. It's a messy procedure, but surprisingly tasty.

Remember, stonewatch scrub may turn dragon teeth blue, but it gives the added kick that will make this a success. And all the hatchies love it :)
Herdbeast Dogs with Honeycrisp Podidflesh Relish

1/4 pound thick cut cured common podid flesh*
1/2 large potato onion, chopped, about 1 clawful
2 clawfuls finely chopped fresh honeycrisp apple (use sizable fruits)
1/4 clawful chopped sweet notocactus**
1 shellful*** sweet notocactus juice
8 herdbeast dogs****
8 wide greenpod bloom petal wrappers*****

*Harvest from podid belly. Do not leave skin on. Cure with salt and cook before using.
**To create sweet notocactus, immature notocactus is harvested and its spines shaved off, before soaking it for a length of time in a pickling solution seasoned with salt, honey harvested from honeycomb fragments, and just a dash of ground cinnamon from cinnamon sticks. To add a bit of heat, ashfall prickler juice can be used.
***Use a watertight bluestreaked shell.
****Ground heardbeast hoof shavings serve best. Other meats can be added to the mixture as desired!
*****Make sure to slow-cook over a fire before serving.
Herdbeast Dogs with Honeycrisp Podidflesh Relish

1/4 pound thick cut cured common podid flesh*
1/2 large potato onion, chopped, about 1 clawful
2 clawfuls finely chopped fresh honeycrisp apple (use sizable fruits)
1/4 clawful chopped sweet notocactus**
1 shellful*** sweet notocactus juice
8 herdbeast dogs****
8 wide greenpod bloom petal wrappers*****

*Harvest from podid belly. Do not leave skin on. Cure with salt and cook before using.
**To create sweet notocactus, immature notocactus is harvested and its spines shaved off, before soaking it for a length of time in a pickling solution seasoned with salt, honey harvested from honeycomb fragments, and just a dash of ground cinnamon from cinnamon sticks. To add a bit of heat, ashfall prickler juice can be used.
***Use a watertight bluestreaked shell.
****Ground heardbeast hoof shavings serve best. Other meats can be added to the mixture as desired!
*****Make sure to slow-cook over a fire before serving.
DQ9DP8W.png
Insect Dogs with Tart Relish

1/4 pound Greatshell Fin
1 cup Wild Onion
2 cups finely chopped Aether Cherries
1/4 cup chopped Miniature Potash Peach
1 Tbsp juiced Sour Green Apple
8 roasted Albino Dashers
16 cooked Red Banana

(add Wild Catsup and Mustard as needed, possibly in paste form)
Insect Dogs with Tart Relish

1/4 pound Greatshell Fin
1 cup Wild Onion
2 cups finely chopped Aether Cherries
1/4 cup chopped Miniature Potash Peach
1 Tbsp juiced Sour Green Apple
8 roasted Albino Dashers
16 cooked Red Banana

(add Wild Catsup and Mustard as needed, possibly in paste form)
Hell Dogs with Devilish Relish

4 Singed Lemmings, for that spicy kick
1 cup Diseased Fungus, the grungier the better
2 cups finely chopped fresh Maidens Blush (ah! such fever)
1/4 cup chopped Sweet Grass
3 Blood Acorns (nectar contents only)
16 Hellbenders, de-boned, mashed, and stuffed into podid-intestine casings (should make 8 dogs)
8 Acorn-flour wraps

Season with Wild Catsup if desired.
Hell Dogs with Devilish Relish

4 Singed Lemmings, for that spicy kick
1 cup Diseased Fungus, the grungier the better
2 cups finely chopped fresh Maidens Blush (ah! such fever)
1/4 cup chopped Sweet Grass
3 Blood Acorns (nectar contents only)
16 Hellbenders, de-boned, mashed, and stuffed into podid-intestine casings (should make 8 dogs)
8 Acorn-flour wraps

Season with Wild Catsup if desired.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Peryton

Burning Hot Snake Dogs with Sweet Fire-flight Relish

1/4 hatchling-weight freshly-hunted Moordwelling Trunker
about 1 fae wingful shredded Fire Flower petals (cut with caution)
2 fae wingfuls diced Granny Smith Apple (use Sour Green Apple for variation)
one fae mouthful chopped pickled Notocactus
1 chimera fang of Ashfall Prickler spice
8 whole Coral Snakes, pre-roasted, stuffed with fire-resistant Salamander
8 large Maggots, split down the middle.
@Peryton

Burning Hot Snake Dogs with Sweet Fire-flight Relish

1/4 hatchling-weight freshly-hunted Moordwelling Trunker
about 1 fae wingful shredded Fire Flower petals (cut with caution)
2 fae wingfuls diced Granny Smith Apple (use Sour Green Apple for variation)
one fae mouthful chopped pickled Notocactus
1 chimera fang of Ashfall Prickler spice
8 whole Coral Snakes, pre-roasted, stuffed with fire-resistant Salamander
8 large Maggots, split down the middle.
tgTY.png
Conversions for the Hot Dogs will no longer be accepted!

Judging is in progress.
Conversions for the Hot Dogs will no longer be accepted!

Judging is in progress.
spajc4.png
@carpfish @dittobrian @Dreamscythes231 @Ikunoche @Shelie @Drav @LadyPlague @Bwee @Uxie @firlalaith @Aleyn @DragonsChilde @TsukiClowes @Voice @windmill @Zenelle @Azure @lightningrani @Rhea @Naga

The pale imperial wrings her claws and tutters nervously as her first customer of the day, a ravenous wildclaw, steps up for a Dodo Dog with Delightful Podid Dressing. Mietzsch prepares the hot dog deftly despite her nerves--it's clear that she's spent quite a bit of time with @Zenelle making sure she could prepare the food just right.

The wildclaw growls appreciatively as he takes his first bite. "This is delicious! I've never had anything like this before, you're quite talented!"

Mietzsch is quick to shake her head. "Oh no, they're the one-" she points to you, "-who deserves all the credit. They were ever so kind as to let me borrow their recipe for the week."

The wildclaw walks over to you and nods politely in greeting, saying "These are great, you have to show me how you make them." He follows you (in the nature of disease), whether you want him to or not, back to your lair.

She shakes her head again as she watches you two go. "I hope he doesn't give them a cold..." The imperial turns to @Voice. "Thank you for your Sweet Light Relic recipe, but I thought the Dodo Dogs would go over just a tad better. Here, take some raffle tickets (fifteen) for your trouble! As for you, @windmill...uhm...Well I thought your Maggot Dogs were lovely, but...but um. I think they might have made me a bit...uh...sick." Mietzsch looks away and shuffles off to sit back behind her stall to work on deciphering the next recipe.

First Place
@Zenelle with their Dodo Dogs with Delightful Podid Dressing!

Runner-up
This was a close judging! We'd like to present @Voice, with their Sweet Light Relic, with an additional fifteen raffle tickets as the Runner-up!

Honorable Mention
An honorable mention for @windmill for their Maggot Dogs which were delightfully plague-ish.
@carpfish @dittobrian @Dreamscythes231 @Ikunoche @Shelie @Drav @LadyPlague @Bwee @Uxie @firlalaith @Aleyn @DragonsChilde @TsukiClowes @Voice @windmill @Zenelle @Azure @lightningrani @Rhea @Naga

The pale imperial wrings her claws and tutters nervously as her first customer of the day, a ravenous wildclaw, steps up for a Dodo Dog with Delightful Podid Dressing. Mietzsch prepares the hot dog deftly despite her nerves--it's clear that she's spent quite a bit of time with @Zenelle making sure she could prepare the food just right.

The wildclaw growls appreciatively as he takes his first bite. "This is delicious! I've never had anything like this before, you're quite talented!"

Mietzsch is quick to shake her head. "Oh no, they're the one-" she points to you, "-who deserves all the credit. They were ever so kind as to let me borrow their recipe for the week."

The wildclaw walks over to you and nods politely in greeting, saying "These are great, you have to show me how you make them." He follows you (in the nature of disease), whether you want him to or not, back to your lair.

She shakes her head again as she watches you two go. "I hope he doesn't give them a cold..." The imperial turns to @Voice. "Thank you for your Sweet Light Relic recipe, but I thought the Dodo Dogs would go over just a tad better. Here, take some raffle tickets (fifteen) for your trouble! As for you, @windmill...uhm...Well I thought your Maggot Dogs were lovely, but...but um. I think they might have made me a bit...uh...sick." Mietzsch looks away and shuffles off to sit back behind her stall to work on deciphering the next recipe.

First Place
@Zenelle with their Dodo Dogs with Delightful Podid Dressing!

Runner-up
This was a close judging! We'd like to present @Voice, with their Sweet Light Relic, with an additional fifteen raffle tickets as the Runner-up!

Honorable Mention
An honorable mention for @windmill for their Maggot Dogs which were delightfully plague-ish.
spajc4.png
Sorry I made you sick whoops!
Sorry I made you sick whoops!
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
Ahh this was so fun n.n
Congrats to the winners! :D
Ahh this was so fun n.n
Congrats to the winners! :D
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22