Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Bright] Dragons can't eat people food!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
REDEMPTION CAKE
Can't sleep at night? Haunted by visions of all the unspeakable things you have done? REDEMPTION CAKE is here to help!

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

Starting Ingredients
About 10000 imperials worth of potash peach juice

1. First of all, find the time travelling device you used for the Amber-Trapped Mosquito Dogs. Use it to travel back to about a year before the Brightshine Jubilee.
2. Spend the entire year drinking potash peach juice all day every day until your blood is as sweet and sugary as honey.

To make the fruit mix

1. Go to the lairs of the dragons you killed, begging their family members for forgiveness and fruit. Cube and boil the spoils in your diabetic blood until they become candied fruit.
2. Go to the Sunbeam Ruins and prostate yourself in front of the Lightweaver for three days and three nights until the Aether Cherries become dried Aether Cherries.

To make sponge
1. Make yeast from boiled Potato Onion.
2. Cry over all the bad things you've done and collect your tears for warm water.
3. Use a tundra or coatl breed change scroll, have sex, lay some eggs (keep this for the next step), collect your own milk.
4. Grind your own storncorn flour while muttering apologies under your breath.

To make dough
1. 1/3 cup sugared blood
2. One of the unhatched light eggs that you laid
3. Make butter out of your own milk
4. Finely grated miniature potash peach
5. Ground cinnamon
6. Stonecorn flour
7. Cut open your abdomen, grab the fat, render it into oil.

To make filling
1. Make butter from your own milk
2. Ground cinnamon
3. Collect cups of your own sugary blood

For the topping
1. Dribble your own blood over the top while repeating "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Bake and serve to the families of those you wronged.
REDEMPTION CAKE
Can't sleep at night? Haunted by visions of all the unspeakable things you have done? REDEMPTION CAKE is here to help!

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

Starting Ingredients
About 10000 imperials worth of potash peach juice

1. First of all, find the time travelling device you used for the Amber-Trapped Mosquito Dogs. Use it to travel back to about a year before the Brightshine Jubilee.
2. Spend the entire year drinking potash peach juice all day every day until your blood is as sweet and sugary as honey.

To make the fruit mix

1. Go to the lairs of the dragons you killed, begging their family members for forgiveness and fruit. Cube and boil the spoils in your diabetic blood until they become candied fruit.
2. Go to the Sunbeam Ruins and prostate yourself in front of the Lightweaver for three days and three nights until the Aether Cherries become dried Aether Cherries.

To make sponge
1. Make yeast from boiled Potato Onion.
2. Cry over all the bad things you've done and collect your tears for warm water.
3. Use a tundra or coatl breed change scroll, have sex, lay some eggs (keep this for the next step), collect your own milk.
4. Grind your own storncorn flour while muttering apologies under your breath.

To make dough
1. 1/3 cup sugared blood
2. One of the unhatched light eggs that you laid
3. Make butter out of your own milk
4. Finely grated miniature potash peach
5. Ground cinnamon
6. Stonecorn flour
7. Cut open your abdomen, grab the fat, render it into oil.

To make filling
1. Make butter from your own milk
2. Ground cinnamon
3. Collect cups of your own sugary blood

For the topping
1. Dribble your own blood over the top while repeating "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Bake and serve to the families of those you wronged.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
Fruit Surprise Cake

Fruit Mix:

1 Clawful of Miscellaneous Garden Fruit
For this recipe I used:
1/2 Honeycrisp Apple
1 Wisp Fruit
4 Strawberries

10 dried Blackberries
A jug of Potash Peach Juice

Cake:
1 ball of Star Moss, Ground
1 jug of fresh water
1 jug of Snowfall Elk milk
1/2 a jug of Seaberry juice
1 cup of Ground Winterbelle

Dough:
1 large Quail egg
1 jug of fresh Snowfall Elk milk stirred vigorously and hardened
The skin of 1 Charged Duneberry
A pinch of ground Crisp Leaf Amarath
1 cup of ground Winterbelle
1 jug of Sunkernel Oil

Filling:
1 jug of fresh Snowfalll Elk milk stirred vigorously and hardened
1 cup of ground Cinnamon
3 strawberries
Fruit Surprise Cake

Fruit Mix:

1 Clawful of Miscellaneous Garden Fruit
For this recipe I used:
1/2 Honeycrisp Apple
1 Wisp Fruit
4 Strawberries

10 dried Blackberries
A jug of Potash Peach Juice

Cake:
1 ball of Star Moss, Ground
1 jug of fresh water
1 jug of Snowfall Elk milk
1 cup of Ground Winterbelle

Dough:
1 large Quail egg
1 jug of fresh Snowfall Elk milk stirred vigorously and hardened
The skin of 1 Charged Duneberry
A pinch of ground Crisp Leaf Amarath
1 cup of ground Winterbelle
1 jug of Sunkernel Oil

Filling:
1 jug of fresh Snowfalll Elk milk stirred vigorously and hardened
1 cup of ground Cinnamon
3 strawberries
Conversions for Stollen Cake will no longer be accepted!

Judging should take place later today.
Conversions for Stollen Cake will no longer be accepted!

Judging should take place later today.
spajc4.png
**apologies for the delay, we've been having some technical difficulties**

@Honeysong, @Anananaan, @Fii, @whamm, @Kie, @Schefflera, @Harukai, @fairypenguin, @lome, @Azure, @Arula, @Drav, @Dreamscythes231, @Platypusquack, @Havokv24, @LexiLopezi

Before we get to announcing the winner, I'd like to do that annoying thing judges always do at the end of competitions where they make a hecka long speech. Except uh. This'll be a bit shorter than those, I think.

I--well all of us really, me, @SugarRush, and @Milliface, would like to thank everyone who has submitted this week. Each and every one of you has made this contest a pleasure to judge; your recipes have been humorous, adorable, and in some cases downright disturbing. Going over them was definitely a highlight of our nights. congratulations on making my dragon a cannibalistic murderer

On with the show!

It was pretty sad that Mietzsch didn't even have to fetch bones from the Hewn City for @Fii's "Out of this World" Stollen Cake. Her clan held vulture culture close to their hearts, and all she had to do was beg some from the chief collectors. The gave them to her right away with worried looks and questions about the haunted aura that had settled around her. She waved off their concerns almost at once, assuring them that nothing was wrong, she was only exhausted from the stress of the festival.

Mietzsch was relieved that this was the last bit of food she'd have to make.

The cakes were pretty, she'd give them that. Their eerie glow perfectly captured the oddness of the Hewn City--or so she was told by her eager customers. And as the last rays of light faded on the final day of the Jubilee, she had many of those customers for help in packing up her stand. All their thanks, all their kind words...It was almost enough to make her forget all she'd had to do to keep the Snack Stand ship afloat.

But as they left her alone to return to their lands and lairs, an uneasiness settled about her, and the voices of her regret reminded her of all the things she had done.

Brilliant Brightshine.

Winner
Fii and their spooky "Out of this World" Stollen Cake~ The Hewn City really doesn't get enough credit.

Runner-up
Drav with their clever use of spare parts in their All-natural Wholesome Organic Cake For The Health-Conscious!

Honorable Mention
Playpusquack for their delicious Vegetable and Insect Sugar Cake! A very nice recipe, are you sure you don't know how to make Stollen Cake?
Arula and their Angelic Cake for the Traumatized Soul because Miet will probably be needing that one.
Harukai with their Lightly Stollen from the Cradle! A thoroughly light flight recipe.
Anananaan and their Redemption Cake. Miet might need this one too, lbh.
Dreamscythes231 with their recipe for Soul Stealing Cake, which comes complete with a summoning circle.

Thank you all for a lovely time and all your wonderful conversions!
**apologies for the delay, we've been having some technical difficulties**

@Honeysong, @Anananaan, @Fii, @whamm, @Kie, @Schefflera, @Harukai, @fairypenguin, @lome, @Azure, @Arula, @Drav, @Dreamscythes231, @Platypusquack, @Havokv24, @LexiLopezi

Before we get to announcing the winner, I'd like to do that annoying thing judges always do at the end of competitions where they make a hecka long speech. Except uh. This'll be a bit shorter than those, I think.

I--well all of us really, me, @SugarRush, and @Milliface, would like to thank everyone who has submitted this week. Each and every one of you has made this contest a pleasure to judge; your recipes have been humorous, adorable, and in some cases downright disturbing. Going over them was definitely a highlight of our nights. congratulations on making my dragon a cannibalistic murderer

On with the show!

It was pretty sad that Mietzsch didn't even have to fetch bones from the Hewn City for @Fii's "Out of this World" Stollen Cake. Her clan held vulture culture close to their hearts, and all she had to do was beg some from the chief collectors. The gave them to her right away with worried looks and questions about the haunted aura that had settled around her. She waved off their concerns almost at once, assuring them that nothing was wrong, she was only exhausted from the stress of the festival.

Mietzsch was relieved that this was the last bit of food she'd have to make.

The cakes were pretty, she'd give them that. Their eerie glow perfectly captured the oddness of the Hewn City--or so she was told by her eager customers. And as the last rays of light faded on the final day of the Jubilee, she had many of those customers for help in packing up her stand. All their thanks, all their kind words...It was almost enough to make her forget all she'd had to do to keep the Snack Stand ship afloat.

But as they left her alone to return to their lands and lairs, an uneasiness settled about her, and the voices of her regret reminded her of all the things she had done.

Brilliant Brightshine.

Winner
Fii and their spooky "Out of this World" Stollen Cake~ The Hewn City really doesn't get enough credit.

Runner-up
Drav with their clever use of spare parts in their All-natural Wholesome Organic Cake For The Health-Conscious!

Honorable Mention
Playpusquack for their delicious Vegetable and Insect Sugar Cake! A very nice recipe, are you sure you don't know how to make Stollen Cake?
Arula and their Angelic Cake for the Traumatized Soul because Miet will probably be needing that one.
Harukai with their Lightly Stollen from the Cradle! A thoroughly light flight recipe.
Anananaan and their Redemption Cake. Miet might need this one too, lbh.
Dreamscythes231 with their recipe for Soul Stealing Cake, which comes complete with a summoning circle.

Thank you all for a lovely time and all your wonderful conversions!
spajc4.png
@Peryton: Hey now, my recipe only said to serve the ribs at your festival dinner. I said nothing about partaking of them yourself. Don't put the blame on me for what you put into your own mouth. ;D

Seriously, though (not that the above wasn't serious), thank you for hosting this competition. Not sure what you expected out of it, but I hope we delivered!
@Peryton: Hey now, my recipe only said to serve the ribs at your festival dinner. I said nothing about partaking of them yourself. Don't put the blame on me for what you put into your own mouth. ;D

Seriously, though (not that the above wasn't serious), thank you for hosting this competition. Not sure what you expected out of it, but I hope we delivered!
@Harukai
True, true, she fell down the rabbit hole herself.

I THOUGHT. It would be adorable and it really was! In a Coraline sort of way. xD But jaja, it was our pleasure. .3.
@Harukai
True, true, she fell down the rabbit hole herself.

I THOUGHT. It would be adorable and it really was! In a Coraline sort of way. xD But jaja, it was our pleasure. .3.
spajc4.png
@Peryton

*hugsssss* Thank you so much for hosting this contest! It was an amazingly good time and one of the highlights of the Brightshine Jubilee for me!

And now that it's over, I can post my recipe for the coleslaw conversion! I didn't make it before the deadline but I had so much fun writing it I just thought I'd share it, just for fun :3

EXTREME Coleslaw of LIFE and DEATH - For EXTREME gourmets ONLY!!

Caution: The creator refuses to be held responsible for any fatalities resulting from the use of this recipe.

Main Ingredients List
About a fae volume's worth of Corpsemaker Ivy, finely sliced. DO NOT DISCARD THE PURPLE POISONY BITS.
1 faewingful of Fire Ants, chilled to death with an ice elemental attack for maximum crunchiness.
Leaves of 2 large Wild Onions, finely diced.
1 sparrowskullful of Wild Mustard.
Finely-ground Fire Flower seeds to taste.

Ingredients List for EXTREME Sauce of LIFE and DEATH
1 Unhatched Shadow Egg.
1 Unhatched Light Egg.
Maggots, fresh from the nearest putrefying corpse you can find.
1 Miniature Potash Peach.
1 squirrelskullful of Sunkernel oil.
1 Major Health Potion.

Directions
1. Finely slice the Corpsemaker Ivy into a small ribcage covered with waterproofed white linen fabric scrap. Ice the ants and throw them in together with the rest of the main list ingredients.
2. At this point, this dish is HIGHLY POISONOUS, but it's okay! Because next, you'll be making the EXTREME SAUCE of LIFE and DEATH, whose main ingredient is ONE Major Health Potion! Which should hopefully counteract any and all effects of the poison.*
3. Blend all the sauce ingredients together, and toss it with the ivy and ****.
4. Voila! An experience that I guarantee you'll never forget for the rest of your tragically cut short lives.

*Again this recipe is untested and as such the creator cannot be held liable for any fatalities resulting from the consumption of this dish.
@Peryton

*hugsssss* Thank you so much for hosting this contest! It was an amazingly good time and one of the highlights of the Brightshine Jubilee for me!

And now that it's over, I can post my recipe for the coleslaw conversion! I didn't make it before the deadline but I had so much fun writing it I just thought I'd share it, just for fun :3

EXTREME Coleslaw of LIFE and DEATH - For EXTREME gourmets ONLY!!

Caution: The creator refuses to be held responsible for any fatalities resulting from the use of this recipe.

Main Ingredients List
About a fae volume's worth of Corpsemaker Ivy, finely sliced. DO NOT DISCARD THE PURPLE POISONY BITS.
1 faewingful of Fire Ants, chilled to death with an ice elemental attack for maximum crunchiness.
Leaves of 2 large Wild Onions, finely diced.
1 sparrowskullful of Wild Mustard.
Finely-ground Fire Flower seeds to taste.

Ingredients List for EXTREME Sauce of LIFE and DEATH
1 Unhatched Shadow Egg.
1 Unhatched Light Egg.
Maggots, fresh from the nearest putrefying corpse you can find.
1 Miniature Potash Peach.
1 squirrelskullful of Sunkernel oil.
1 Major Health Potion.

Directions
1. Finely slice the Corpsemaker Ivy into a small ribcage covered with waterproofed white linen fabric scrap. Ice the ants and throw them in together with the rest of the main list ingredients.
2. At this point, this dish is HIGHLY POISONOUS, but it's okay! Because next, you'll be making the EXTREME SAUCE of LIFE and DEATH, whose main ingredient is ONE Major Health Potion! Which should hopefully counteract any and all effects of the poison.*
3. Blend all the sauce ingredients together, and toss it with the ivy and ****.
4. Voila! An experience that I guarantee you'll never forget for the rest of your tragically cut short lives.

*Again this recipe is untested and as such the creator cannot be held liable for any fatalities resulting from the consumption of this dish.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anananaan
aaah that makes me so happy to hear. ;w; /hugs

Goddang that's an intense recipe! I'm super happy you still got to share it with us, even if we didn't have the opportunity to consider it for judging. Maggots and unhatched eggs yyeeessss. Delicious. >:3
@Anananaan
aaah that makes me so happy to hear. ;w; /hugs

Goddang that's an intense recipe! I'm super happy you still got to share it with us, even if we didn't have the opportunity to consider it for judging. Maggots and unhatched eggs yyeeessss. Delicious. >:3
spajc4.png
@Peryton

Haha, poor Mietzsch.

Recipe conversion was a genius idea! This was the Jubilee event that caught my attention first, and it was a lot of fun reading all (and making one) of the recipes. Thanks for hosting it.
@Peryton

Haha, poor Mietzsch.

Recipe conversion was a genius idea! This was the Jubilee event that caught my attention first, and it was a lot of fun reading all (and making one) of the recipes. Thanks for hosting it.
@Fii
Not a problem! I'm glad y'all had fun! c:
@Fii
Not a problem! I'm glad y'all had fun! c:
spajc4.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22