Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration III: Finale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 134 135
@Xairathan

You told me to ask veterans! Back then! And I did! And they told me!
@Xairathan

You told me to ask veterans! Back then! And I did! And they told me!
DQ9DP8W.png
OH MAN OH MAN those prizes??? BUT I WANT ALL OF THEM

Name: Allegory
ID Number: 36423
Flight: Spreadsheet Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) LESS THAN LAST TIME, SADFACE. But hopefully enough to not miss any events D:
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YUP EoE2! :D
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uhhhhh I think longer timeframes can be good so that no one misses one due to time zones, but at the same time it's also fun to keep things moving quickly so.. eh! As long as my dragons don't artichoke up and fumble an event things should be good :V
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Ok o7 did so! Scared about losing dergs ;_;

Awwww yiss I am ascited
OH MAN OH MAN those prizes??? BUT I WANT ALL OF THEM

Name: Allegory
ID Number: 36423
Flight: Spreadsheet Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) LESS THAN LAST TIME, SADFACE. But hopefully enough to not miss any events D:
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? YUP EoE2! :D
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uhhhhh I think longer timeframes can be good so that no one misses one due to time zones, but at the same time it's also fun to keep things moving quickly so.. eh! As long as my dragons don't artichoke up and fumble an event things should be good :V
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Ok o7 did so! Scared about losing dergs ;_;

Awwww yiss I am ascited
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Name: BotanyBlack
ID Number: 350
Flight: nATURE
How much do you think you will be available for the event?Full time
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? no
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) any
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts read it. think I got it.
Name: BotanyBlack
ID Number: 350
Flight: nATURE
How much do you think you will be available for the event?Full time
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? no
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) any
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts read it. think I got it.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Name: Lavarift
ID Number: 35735
Flight: Lightning!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Honestly this will be during my senior week/when I graduate and the likes. So I'll try to be on at least once a day. :)
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE2!
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) One event at a time please. >
Name: Lavarift
ID Number: 35735
Flight: Lightning!
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Honestly this will be during my senior week/when I graduate and the likes. So I'll try to be on at least once a day. :)
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE2!
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) One event at a time please. >
@Azure Oh dear :3

*stuffs all the wraps on a drag*
@Azure Oh dear :3

*stuffs all the wraps on a drag*
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Adonia
ID Number: 52958
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Mostly during the evenings, but as much as I can.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Not before
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) I'm ok with anything, except artichokes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the
Name: Adonia
ID Number: 52958
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Mostly during the evenings, but as much as I can.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Not before
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) I'm ok with anything, except artichokes!
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the
Name: Shellhead
ID Number: 32439
Flight: Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Some days the whole day and others just part of the days. But I should be able to check in every day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes!
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Either, tiered events can be fun but not every event please.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Terrified of the infection bit, RNG God hates me.
Name: Shellhead
ID Number: 32439
Flight: Lightning
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Some days the whole day and others just part of the days. But I should be able to check in every day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes!
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Either, tiered events can be fun but not every event please.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Terrified of the infection bit, RNG God hates me.
Name: atroposhears
ID Number: 18893
Flight: Lightning/Spreadsheet
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Tend to pop in and out throughout the day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE2
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) I like a mix - the longer time frames can add flexibility.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section

ARTICHOKE.
Also. WILL THERE BE GRUE? eaten by grue
Name: atroposhears
ID Number: 18893
Flight: Lightning/Spreadsheet
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Tend to pop in and out throughout the day.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE2
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) I like a mix - the longer time frames can add flexibility.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section

ARTICHOKE.
Also. WILL THERE BE GRUE? eaten by grue
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@atroposhears

Yes there will be a Grue, and you will have the opportunity to interact peacefully with it ^_^
@atroposhears

Yes there will be a Grue, and you will have the opportunity to interact peacefully with it ^_^
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Dragonpuff
ID Number: 32277
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) ALL OF IT~!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? All the EoEs, but I was unaware of WGC... D:
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Tier me up, Scotty! xD
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Aye aye Captain!
Name: Dragonpuff
ID Number: 32277
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) ALL OF IT~!
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? All the EoEs, but I was unaware of WGC... D:
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Tier me up, Scotty! xD
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Aye aye Captain!
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 134 135