Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration III: Finale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
@Xairathan

You better have enough to pay up silly skydancer, I am worth over 9000 credits. /harrumphs
@Xairathan

You better have enough to pay up silly skydancer, I am worth over 9000 credits. /harrumphs
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Name: Gkj1213
ID Number: 33833
Flight: Water
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) 1-3 times per day
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Nope
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Anything, depending on the amount of artichoke you feed me =P
Name: Gkj1213
ID Number: 33833
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) 1-3 times per day
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Nope
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Anything, depending on the amount of artichoke you feed me =P
My dream dragon:
i52VF.png
OMG A NEW PRIZE. I'LL HAVE TO SAVE UP I ALWAYS WANTED A RUBELLITE.

Dear @Azure , sign up for this later when you're more awake, okay?! Okay.
OMG A NEW PRIZE. I'LL HAVE TO SAVE UP I ALWAYS WANTED A RUBELLITE.

Dear @Azure , sign up for this later when you're more awake, okay?! Okay.
DQ9DP8W.png
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Quite a bit, with my current job.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE 1+2
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) tiered, but fine with either(Though, tiered could make tasks that are extremely hard as individuals that allow groups to be unfair to those showing up late. @Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts I read it. Also, I think you wanted some artichokes.
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Quite a bit, with my current job.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE 1+2
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) tiered, but fine with either(Though, tiered could make tasks that are extremely hard as individuals that allow groups to be unfair to those showing up late. @Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts I read it. Also, I think you wanted some artichokes.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
Name: Bojioment
ID Number: 42908
Flight: Shadow

How much do you think you will be available for the event?
Maybe 1 - 2 times a day. Sadly am limited on how much time I can spend gaming

Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide?
Nope! First event!

Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames)
All I want is them shiny things :3

oh and silly me... artichokes are a must.
Name: Bojioment
ID Number: 42908

How much do you think you will be available for the event?
Maybe 1 - 2 times a day. Sadly am limited on how much time I can spend gaming

Nope! First event!

Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames)
All I want is them shiny things :3

oh and silly me... artichokes are a must.
Name: BloodyBunny
ID Number: 26337

How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least half an hour to an hour a day C: but probably way more x'D

I was in the last EoE, but didn't have much time so I was only really playing for the first few days y.y

Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) one event at a time

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Hm, Bunny hates Artichokes, sorry ^^
Name: BloodyBunny
ID Number: 26337

How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least half an hour to an hour a day C: but probably way more x'D

I was in the last EoE, but didn't have much time so I was only really playing for the first few days y.y

Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) one event at a time

@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics section before the Event starts Hm, Bunny hates Artichokes, sorry ^^
@Rubellite I'll think about it....

XD guess I'll also invite some of my friends: @treecamel1 @fallchild come check this out! It's quite fun and there are some neat prizes :D
@Rubellite I'll think about it....

XD guess I'll also invite some of my friends: @treecamel1 @fallchild come check this out! It's quite fun and there are some neat prizes :D
Yuuki_zps318138b8.pngLily_zps559ece56.pngAkira_zpsd22d3f24.png
Name: Goldenrod
ID Number: 32415
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Uhh maybe 1-2 hours a day? IDK my schedule is quite erratic :P
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes, I've participated in the first EoE.
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uhhh one event at a time, I suppose. (as long as they don't include any artichokes!)
Name: Goldenrod
ID Number: 32415
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) Uhh maybe 1-2 hours a day? IDK my schedule is quite erratic :P
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? Yes, I've participated in the first EoE.
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uhhh one event at a time, I suppose. (as long as they don't include any artichokes!)
Yuuki_zps318138b8.pngLily_zps559ece56.pngAkira_zpsd22d3f24.png
Name: Darksilverhawk
ID Number: 40711
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I will most likely be absent the first couple days due to artichoke related travels, but I should be around for most of the days following that.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE 2.0
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Tiered events would be nice! It might help the problem we had last time a few times where people came in right near the end of an event when we needed them and missed out, or just give people more time to do stuff.

NOT GRUES ANYTHING BUT GRUES. *lights makeshift lantern created from three pebbles, a birdskull necklace, and a live jellyfish*
Name: Darksilverhawk
ID Number: 40711
Flight: Wind
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) I will most likely be absent the first couple days due to artichoke related travels, but I should be around for most of the days following that.
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? EoE 2.0
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Tiered events would be nice! It might help the problem we had last time a few times where people came in right near the end of an event when we needed them and missed out, or just give people more time to do stuff.

NOT GRUES ANYTHING BUT GRUES. *lights makeshift lantern created from three pebbles, a birdskull necklace, and a live jellyfish*
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Name: garciak
ID Number: 49235
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least once a day
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uh... yes.
artichoke
Name: garciak
ID Number: 49235
Flight: Nature
How much do you think you will be available for the event? (does not affect gameplay in any way) At least once a day
Have you participated in any EoEs or When Gods Collide? No
Would you prefer one event at a time, or tiered events (multiple tasks in 1 event, but long time frames) Uh... yes.
artichoke
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135