ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
Mapleprowl

Ravenpaw
Mapleprowl

Ravenpaw
kgy6Iwe.png .... TEIDUqh.gif
[i]ravenpool.[/i] ----------- [b]streampaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/oOQEYFs.png[/img][nextcol]> she/her, cisgender. streampaw is straight. > a very large & bulky apprentice with thin fur; she has black claws. she has a smoky voice & a crisp scent. > streampaw is a sassy, emotional, sensitive & rowdy individual. but she can also be very eloquent, sympathetic, trusting, stern & insightful. > she excels in fighting, tracking & stealth; is mediocre in hunting & swimming; and needs to work on her fishing & climbing.[/columns]
ravenpool.
streampaw.
oOQEYFs.png > she/her, cisgender. streampaw is straight.

> a very large & bulky apprentice with thin fur; she has black claws. she has a smoky voice & a crisp scent.

> streampaw is a sassy, emotional, sensitive & rowdy individual. but she can also be very eloquent, sympathetic, trusting, stern & insightful.

> she excels in fighting, tracking & stealth; is mediocre in hunting & swimming; and needs to work on her fishing & climbing.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Streamspirit

Valleypaw
Streamspirit

Valleypaw
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
Valleywind

Buzzardpaw
Valleywind

Buzzardpaw
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
[i]buzzardeye.[/i] ----------- [b]specklepaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/K4FP5ED.png[/img][nextcol]> she/they, transfem. specklepaw is bi. > a very small, athletic cat with soft fur & a bobbed tail. she has a calm voice & a delicate scent. > specklepaw is friendly, hardworking & undemanding towards their friends and loved ones; snappy, troublesome & undisciplined to the rest of the clan; and towards the enemy/strangers, they are cynical, strategic & clearheaded. > she excels in fighting, hunting, fishing, swimming & stealth; they are mediocre in nothing; and she needs to work on her climbing & tracking.[/columns]
buzzardeye.
specklepaw.
K4FP5ED.png > she/they, transfem. specklepaw is bi.

> a very small, athletic cat with soft fur & a bobbed tail. she has a calm voice & a delicate scent.

> specklepaw is friendly, hardworking & undemanding towards their friends and loved ones; snappy, troublesome & undisciplined to the rest of the clan; and towards the enemy/strangers, they are cynical, strategic & clearheaded.

> she excels in fighting, hunting, fishing, swimming & stealth; they are mediocre in nothing; and she needs to work on her climbing & tracking.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Specklejump

Elmpaw
Specklejump

Elmpaw
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
Elmpelt

Bluepaw
Elmpelt