ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
petaltuft

dustypaw
petaltuft

dustypaw
yqFjLzr.png
[i]dustysun.[/i] ---------- [b]whalepaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/RPMqjMl.png[/img][nextcol]> she/they/he, genderfluid. whalepaw is demi r/s. > a small, slender cat with silky fur; and curled ears. she has a shrill voice & a woody scent. they enjoy wearing flowers in their fur. > whalepaw is funny, compassionate, cheerful & non-competitive. though he can also be hostile if in a sour mood, deceptive towards rivals & careless if someone he cares for is in danger. whalepaw is level-headed enough, collected as best she can, a capable adapter & knowledgable. > they excel in stealth; he is mediocre in fighting, swimming & tracking; and she needs to work on her hunting, fishing & climbing.[/columns]
dustysun.
whalepaw.
RPMqjMl.png > she/they/he, genderfluid. whalepaw is demi r/s.

> a small, slender cat with silky fur; and curled ears. she has a shrill voice & a woody scent. they enjoy wearing flowers in their fur.

> whalepaw is funny, compassionate, cheerful & non-competitive. though he can also be hostile if in a sour mood, deceptive towards rivals & careless if someone he cares for is in danger. whalepaw is level-headed enough, collected as best she can, a capable adapter & knowledgable.

> they excel in stealth; he is mediocre in fighting, swimming & tracking; and she needs to work on her hunting, fishing & climbing.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Whaletail

Dustpaw
Whaletail

Dustpaw
r4ztq68.png
Dustfang

Gentlepaw
Dustfang

Gentlepaw
gentlesong

cicadapaw
gentlesong

cicadapaw
yqFjLzr.png
[i]cicadathroat.[/i] ----------- [b]conchpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FusYqm2.png[/img][nextcol]> he/him, transmasc. conchpaw is gay & demi r/s. > a big, slender cat with soft fur & hard-of-hearing. he has an intense voice & a grassy scent. > conchpaw is eloquent, calm, collected, adaptable & observant. though he can also be reclusive, self-conscious & anxious. he is excitable & imitative. > he excels in fishing, swimming & climbing; is mediocre in fighting; and he needs to work on his hunting, climbing & stealth.[/columns]
cicadathroat.
conchpaw.
FusYqm2.png > he/him, transmasc. conchpaw is gay & demi r/s.

> a big, slender cat with soft fur & hard-of-hearing. he has an intense voice & a grassy scent.

> conchpaw is eloquent, calm, collected, adaptable & observant. though he can also be reclusive, self-conscious & anxious. he is excitable & imitative.

> he excels in fishing, swimming & climbing; is mediocre in fighting; and he needs to work on his hunting, climbing & stealth.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Conchswirl

Cedarpaw
Conchswirl

Cedarpaw
Ooh, a pretty dragon!
Cedarpelt

Swiftpaw (my OC in warriors I guess. blue-gray she-cat) :)
Cedarpelt

Swiftpaw (my OC in warriors I guess. blue-gray she-cat) :)
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Swiftshine (RIP the real Swiftpaw)

Razorpaw
Swiftshine (RIP the real Swiftpaw)

Razorpaw
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png