Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Nighttime Is Dangerous (Playing!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@AlwaysFlying
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Fulmen looked between her fellow villagers, attempting to think of how she could convince them. Suddenly, she thought of it, "I am definitely not the murderer. How? Because! I'm no good with things like that. I can barely hunt or fish for myself. I would never be able to take a dragon down."
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@AlwaysFlying
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Fulmen looked between her fellow villagers, attempting to think of how she could convince them. Suddenly, she thought of it, "I am definitely not the murderer. How? Because! I'm no good with things like that. I can barely hunt or fish for myself. I would never be able to take a dragon down."
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Xaron
@Hihamburger
@Xairathan
@AlwaysFlying
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Katiarij looked around for a moment, not convinced by SwiftFields' talk, then focused her vision on him.

"I am not convinced by what Swiftfield said. Everyone knows how lightweight Faes are, and if he's sneaky enough, he can just climb over the wall or ceiling with those tiny, pointy claws and not touch the floor. Atop 'o that, Faes are natural magicians, able to cast all sorts of defensive and offensive spells.

I however feel a strong field of magic around him, and it could well be a shield to protect himself if he is accused. This only makes me doubt him more, since only he sends out this strange feeling of a magic wall probably capable of blocking anything harmful. I say it's him, but people are free to speculate, I will once again just assure you all that I am an innocent dragon."

And with that, the Guardian lied down on the grass, automatically creating colorful tropical flowers all around her, grown by her element of birth. She stretched her (compared to most other dragons) massive body and sniffed one of the beautiful flowers, sucking up the sweet scent of fresh green.
@Xaron
@Hihamburger
@Xairathan
@AlwaysFlying
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Katiarij looked around for a moment, not convinced by SwiftFields' talk, then focused her vision on him.

"I am not convinced by what Swiftfield said. Everyone knows how lightweight Faes are, and if he's sneaky enough, he can just climb over the wall or ceiling with those tiny, pointy claws and not touch the floor. Atop 'o that, Faes are natural magicians, able to cast all sorts of defensive and offensive spells.

I however feel a strong field of magic around him, and it could well be a shield to protect himself if he is accused. This only makes me doubt him more, since only he sends out this strange feeling of a magic wall probably capable of blocking anything harmful. I say it's him, but people are free to speculate, I will once again just assure you all that I am an innocent dragon."

And with that, the Guardian lied down on the grass, automatically creating colorful tropical flowers all around her, grown by her element of birth. She stretched her (compared to most other dragons) massive body and sniffed one of the beautiful flowers, sucking up the sweet scent of fresh green.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Ok, everyone has had a while to post something in their defense, so go ahead and send in your vote to @SketchySituation saying who you think is one of the murderers!
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Ok, everyone has had a while to post something in their defense, so go ahead and send in your vote to @SketchySituation saying who you think is one of the murderers!
@AlwaysFlying
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

3 votes so far, so I'm gonna get on and check soon as I can tomorrow, prolly around 5 or so FR time, but could be later--send 'em in, but don't be super sad if you get cut off, aright? Always next round!
@AlwaysFlying
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

3 votes so far, so I'm gonna get on and check soon as I can tomorrow, prolly around 5 or so FR time, but could be later--send 'em in, but don't be super sad if you get cut off, aright? Always next round!
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
@AlwaysFlying
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Alright, bit late on this but the votes have been cast.

Mutation has been killed off--sadly, this was a wrong move, as Katiarij was a normal citizen, and both killers are still at large.

I have an idea for the next puzzle, but I need to know if you all would be able to do the kind where you fill something out? Like, do we all either have image editors and/or cameras and cool with copying stuff down?
@AlwaysFlying
@Xaron
@Mutation
@Xairathan
@Hihamburger
@NatsuOuji
@SpriteRunner

Alright, bit late on this but the votes have been cast.

Mutation has been killed off--sadly, this was a wrong move, as Katiarij was a normal citizen, and both killers are still at large.

I have an idea for the next puzzle, but I need to know if you all would be able to do the kind where you fill something out? Like, do we all either have image editors and/or cameras and cool with copying stuff down?
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
@SketchySituation I have a screenshot script on my computer and can edit things via paint.
@SketchySituation I have a screenshot script on my computer and can edit things via paint.
vnfnSuk.gif
Fools... I wanted to protect you, but I was betrayed.

I guess her traps made you guys too suspicious lol
Fools... I wanted to protect you, but I was betrayed.

I guess her traps made you guys too suspicious lol
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@SketchySituation
Same thing, I can use screenshot on my computer and can edit via paint
@SketchySituation
Same thing, I can use screenshot on my computer and can edit via paint
Bump, this isn't moving. :c (fades out back into the land of the dead)
Bump, this isn't moving. :c (fades out back into the land of the dead)

locke.png

hello?? D:
hello?? D:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9