Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Nighttime Is Dangerous (Playing!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
@AlwaysFlying [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1455350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14554/1455350_350.png[/img] [/url] Nocturne is fairly quiet, and likes to shy away from any conversation. She would rather be a lone wolf than have friends, as she is unsure how to communicate with others as she is worried about their reactions to what she says.
@AlwaysFlying

1455350_350.png

Nocturne is fairly quiet, and likes to shy away from any conversation. She would rather be a lone wolf than have friends, as she is unsure how to communicate with others as she is worried about their reactions to what she says.
@SpriteRunner
Ok I'll put her up! :)

@Hihamburger @Mutation @Xairathan @Xaron @NatsuOuji @SpriteRunner
Ya, we can start! But does anyone know someone who could be a neutral character?
@SpriteRunner
Ok I'll put her up! :)

@Hihamburger @Mutation @Xairathan @Xaron @NatsuOuji @SpriteRunner
Ya, we can start! But does anyone know someone who could be a neutral character?
@AlwaysFlying Yay! At last we can begin~ I don't really want to be a neutral myself, though. :/
@AlwaysFlying Yay! At last we can begin~ I don't really want to be a neutral myself, though. :/
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
Yah, if know ones knows someone then I'll probably just have my brother chose but he'd have to use my account to send the messages :/
@Mutation
Yah, if know ones knows someone then I'll probably just have my brother chose but he'd have to use my account to send the messages :/
@AlwaysFlying Sorry, I don't think I know anyone who could be a neutral character, and coming up with random things isn't my strong point in games XD
@AlwaysFlying Sorry, I don't think I know anyone who could be a neutral character, and coming up with random things isn't my strong point in games XD
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Hihamburger
Lol, ok! :)
@Hihamburger
Lol, ok! :)
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
@AlwaysFlying

I'd be happy to be a neutral character, if you're still looking :3
@AlwaysFlying

I'd be happy to be a neutral character, if you're still looking :3
sigad_by_sketchysituation-d8hmrf5.jpg
@SketchySituation
Ya! I'll send you a message on what to do and then we can start :)
@SketchySituation
Ya! I'll send you a message on what to do and then we can start :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9