Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the appearance of the user above
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Tubbo

1)you give off black hair vibes, maybe curly(if not naturally, then, uh, not-naturally?)
2)You give off either academia clothing vibes or just really casual?
3) blue or green eyes(maybe grey????? Idk eye colors I suck at guessing ;v;)
4)oatmeal.... yes.....
5)braces? or you've had them before?
6)short because of the fae avatar(I also suck with heights, so :D )
@Tubbo

1)you give off black hair vibes, maybe curly(if not naturally, then, uh, not-naturally?)
2)You give off either academia clothing vibes or just really casual?
3) blue or green eyes(maybe grey????? Idk eye colors I suck at guessing ;v;)
4)oatmeal.... yes.....
5)braces? or you've had them before?
6)short because of the fae avatar(I also suck with heights, so :D )

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@Scintillia

1) im actually naturally blonde! although i do like to curl my hair from time to time
2) yep, i dress really casual haha
3) i would say my eyes are a colour between blue and grey
4) oatmeal... definitely yes..
5) ive never had braves :)
6) im 5'4 so kind of short??

SKIP ME!
@Scintillia

1) im actually naturally blonde! although i do like to curl my hair from time to time
2) yep, i dress really casual haha
3) i would say my eyes are a colour between blue and grey
4) oatmeal... definitely yes..
5) ive never had braves :)
6) im 5'4 so kind of short??

SKIP ME!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMG_1347.gif x
he/they || minor
IMG_1349.gif
previously Tubbo
@Scintillia

Taller than average, but probably around the same height as most people you're usually around — dark, probably brown, and relatively long hair that's usually left down or undone — lighter color eyes, perhaps grey — loves wearing cool weather stuff like thick or oversized sweaters/sweatshirts — tends to wear things with more natural tones like off-whites, greys, browns, with the occasional splash of color thrown in.
@Scintillia

Taller than average, but probably around the same height as most people you're usually around — dark, probably brown, and relatively long hair that's usually left down or undone — lighter color eyes, perhaps grey — loves wearing cool weather stuff like thick or oversized sweaters/sweatshirts — tends to wear things with more natural tones like off-whites, greys, browns, with the occasional splash of color thrown in.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
@ghostley

1. I'm actually painfully short(4'10), and compared to others I am, quite literally, towered over god DANG THEYRE TALL-

2. true! Though I have been bleaching it lately, my hair is naturally dark and left down!

3. my eyes,, idk like I said I struggle with eye colors- sometimes I think they're green and sometimes I think they're grey, I can never really tell

4. yes. I love oversized sweatshirts. winter clothes for the win(even though we get some of the hottest summers over here-)

5. I'm in desperate need of a change of outfits, and am trying to get to more neutral tones, but for now I am clad in (albeit solid colored) somewhat colorful clothing :D

SKIP ME
@ghostley

1. I'm actually painfully short(4'10), and compared to others I am, quite literally, towered over god DANG THEYRE TALL-

2. true! Though I have been bleaching it lately, my hair is naturally dark and left down!

3. my eyes,, idk like I said I struggle with eye colors- sometimes I think they're green and sometimes I think they're grey, I can never really tell

4. yes. I love oversized sweatshirts. winter clothes for the win(even though we get some of the hottest summers over here-)

5. I'm in desperate need of a change of outfits, and am trying to get to more neutral tones, but for now I am clad in (albeit solid colored) somewhat colorful clothing :D

SKIP ME

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@ghostley

5'4-5'6? maybe you oscillate between wearing very bright clothing and very dark, kinda emo clothes lol, but either way you wear mostly t-shirts. dark eyes and short curly hair, wears glasses and at least partially brightly dyed hair ? :o
@ghostley

5'4-5'6? maybe you oscillate between wearing very bright clothing and very dark, kinda emo clothes lol, but either way you wear mostly t-shirts. dark eyes and short curly hair, wears glasses and at least partially brightly dyed hair ? :o
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@faunsipaws

- Short brown hair
- Short height
- Soft/round features
- Likes to wear simple/cute/pastel and cozy clothing
- Sometimes wears pins on clothing
- Has pet succulents and maybe also cats

(Note: I will of course read whatever is posted for me, but I won't respond since I don't want to give away personal info)
@faunsipaws

- Short brown hair
- Short height
- Soft/round features
- Likes to wear simple/cute/pastel and cozy clothing
- Sometimes wears pins on clothing
- Has pet succulents and maybe also cats

(Note: I will of course read whatever is posted for me, but I won't respond since I don't want to give away personal info)
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams

Hmmm.... I'm guessing that you are a woman of average height (5'4-5'6), you have shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes, and you have a "warm" and elegant sense of fashion (ie. you wear a lot of cardigans?)

@DriftingDreams

Hmmm.... I'm guessing that you are a woman of average height (5'4-5'6), you have shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes, and you have a "warm" and elegant sense of fashion (ie. you wear a lot of cardigans?)

WIP
@Regression

I am getting average height 5'5" - 5'8" (that is average to me at least lol) short brown hair, glasses, and maybe freckles or a few beauty marks on your face :))

@SnipeLikesSteak ha! you got my height spot on :) idk my body type so maybe??? my hair is actually short and bleached rn, I love high waisted anythingg hehe I have issues with anxiously picking my nails so they are short :,)
@Regression

I am getting average height 5'5" - 5'8" (that is average to me at least lol) short brown hair, glasses, and maybe freckles or a few beauty marks on your face :))

@SnipeLikesSteak ha! you got my height spot on :) idk my body type so maybe??? my hair is actually short and bleached rn, I love high waisted anythingg hehe I have issues with anxiously picking my nails so they are short :,)
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@thatonemar

Hmm... I'm getting maybe like 5'6" height, curvy, long dark hair, no fringe, and a penchant for high-waisted jeans? Also I think you've got long nails that you never paint for some reason haha

@clowning Oh dang, good guesses there! I'm 5'9", and do really love fancy smoky eye make up, I do a lot of art and wear glasses whenever I'm at my computer (which is most of the time, haha!)
@thatonemar

Hmm... I'm getting maybe like 5'6" height, curvy, long dark hair, no fringe, and a penchant for high-waisted jeans? Also I think you've got long nails that you never paint for some reason haha

@clowning Oh dang, good guesses there! I'm 5'9", and do really love fancy smoky eye make up, I do a lot of art and wear glasses whenever I'm at my computer (which is most of the time, haha!)
2099-spider-man-2099.gif
@SnipeLikesSteak I'm thinking shorter hair, glasses, sort of artsy vibes - perhaps handmade jewellery or customised clothes? Maybe around 5'5-5'8 for height, and I'm also thinking really cool eye makeup. Idk though, I'm not very good at this

@Shoz Some really good guesses!
- Unfortunately true, I'm the small one in pretty much every friend group
- Also true! Or was, I had pink hair (or at least ends) for a while but haven't had time to redye it recently
- No glasses/contacts, managed to skip out on the bad vision gene
- Correct on natural hair colour, incorrect on eye colour (They match each other)
- Not a capricorn but you were right about being an earth sign! Idk how much the traits cross over but they're probably similar
@SnipeLikesSteak I'm thinking shorter hair, glasses, sort of artsy vibes - perhaps handmade jewellery or customised clothes? Maybe around 5'5-5'8 for height, and I'm also thinking really cool eye makeup. Idk though, I'm not very good at this

@Shoz Some really good guesses!
- Unfortunately true, I'm the small one in pretty much every friend group
- Also true! Or was, I had pink hair (or at least ends) for a while but haven't had time to redye it recently
- No glasses/contacts, managed to skip out on the bad vision gene
- Correct on natural hair colour, incorrect on eye colour (They match each other)
- Not a capricorn but you were right about being an earth sign! Idk how much the traits cross over but they're probably similar
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17