Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Element-Themed Undertide Jellyfish
... Or at least just the right prim/sec/tert colours and Elements. Genes and breeds can be changed later :)

I am subscribed but I'm ok with pings :)

Fire Jellyfish
Fire Jellyfish

Important: Fire/Fire/Cantaloupe, Fire eyes

OK, thank you <3
... Or at least just the right prim/sec/tert colours and Elements. Genes and breeds can be changed later :)

I am subscribed but I'm ok with pings :)

Fire Jellyfish
Fire Jellyfish

Important: Fire/Fire/Cantaloupe, Fire eyes

OK, thank you <3
JV, no pronouns, 30, GMT (FR+8).
XXX Aether Hatchery - on pause for now.
HibDen sales/offers - PM/CR open.
LF element/flight-themed Undertide jellyfish.
just a heads up that I do not own any of the dragons included in the links below!

heya, I really like your undertide scries O.O but those color combos aren't the most common - you may have a breeding project (or two :P) on your hand if any of the dragons below don't work out!

nature dragon AH search - empty D:
nature dragon search - there are 2 non-exalted dragons with the right colors and eyes that you'd like, and both look like permas in their clans
I would recommend reaching out to Sprite's owner, as he and his mate can be bred on request. I believe there would be a 1/2 chance of getting a fern/fern/emerald dragon from the hatchlings!

lightning dragon AH search - empty
lightning dragon search - a few more options this time :D
I would check and see if any of the dragons are potentially available for sale! I would recommend Tors - he's in a user's hibden tab labeled "fodder sales" and their user page states they're okay with PMs!

fire dragon AH search - empty
fire dragon search - got some options to look through!
Like with lightning, I'd recommend looking through the list and seeing if any are potentially for sale.

earth dragon AH search - empty
earth dragon search
You know the drill :D
just a heads up that I do not own any of the dragons included in the links below!

heya, I really like your undertide scries O.O but those color combos aren't the most common - you may have a breeding project (or two :P) on your hand if any of the dragons below don't work out!

nature dragon AH search - empty D:
nature dragon search - there are 2 non-exalted dragons with the right colors and eyes that you'd like, and both look like permas in their clans
I would recommend reaching out to Sprite's owner, as he and his mate can be bred on request. I believe there would be a 1/2 chance of getting a fern/fern/emerald dragon from the hatchlings!

lightning dragon AH search - empty
lightning dragon search - a few more options this time :D
I would check and see if any of the dragons are potentially available for sale! I would recommend Tors - he's in a user's hibden tab labeled "fodder sales" and their user page states they're okay with PMs!

fire dragon AH search - empty
fire dragon search - got some options to look through!
Like with lightning, I'd recommend looking through the list and seeing if any are potentially for sale.

earth dragon AH search - empty
earth dragon search
You know the drill :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Sonoch thank you so much! You're an angel :D have a wonderful day!
@Sonoch thank you so much! You're an angel :D have a wonderful day!
JV, no pronouns, 30, GMT (FR+8).
XXX Aether Hatchery - on pause for now.
HibDen sales/offers - PM/CR open.
LF element/flight-themed Undertide jellyfish.