Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | S/T Most Of My Lair for Triple Mint G1
This is getting made in advance, but I am willing to give up every dragon you want from me to buy them aside from my dragonsonas (Flare and Flame) Apple, Omen and Tanarva. This is isn't even a joke. I've got special IDs, G4 Ignis, G4 Naomi, near miss triple G1s, level 25 dragons, ect. I'll even tear apart outfits for apparel, skins, ect. The only thing they won't come with is lore in their bios

The glitch skin dragons won't be sent over with the glitch, as that's impossible, sorry!

If you do want to do this, I will just ask you do 1 2 way trade first, I'll put 3 dragons in it that I'd deem the most valuable to me along with as many items as I can, and whatever else you wanted can be your choice of a 1t PAs or crossroads. Just let me know however you're comfortable with what dragons you want, skins, apparel, ect.
This is getting made in advance, but I am willing to give up every dragon you want from me to buy them aside from my dragonsonas (Flare and Flame) Apple, Omen and Tanarva. This is isn't even a joke. I've got special IDs, G4 Ignis, G4 Naomi, near miss triple G1s, level 25 dragons, ect. I'll even tear apart outfits for apparel, skins, ect. The only thing they won't come with is lore in their bios

The glitch skin dragons won't be sent over with the glitch, as that's impossible, sorry!

If you do want to do this, I will just ask you do 1 2 way trade first, I'll put 3 dragons in it that I'd deem the most valuable to me along with as many items as I can, and whatever else you wanted can be your choice of a 1t PAs or crossroads. Just let me know however you're comfortable with what dragons you want, skins, apparel, ect.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Also Oldies and Gen 2 imps!
Also Oldies and Gen 2 imps!
wUPafb6.png
Aside from Flare and Flame I'm willing to trade all my dragons.Their outfits however can be torn apart if there's something you want!

I have all Sprites but the Light Sprite - I'm willing to trade them as well!
Aside from Flare and Flame I'm willing to trade all my dragons.Their outfits however can be torn apart if there's something you want!

I have all Sprites but the Light Sprite - I'm willing to trade them as well!
wUPafb6.png
Congrats to the winner of the raffle! I'm going to keep this up, I am absolutely willing to trade just about everything for the single G1 I've been dreaming of since my 3rd months on site!
Congrats to the winner of the raffle! I'm going to keep this up, I am absolutely willing to trade just about everything for the single G1 I've been dreaming of since my 3rd months on site!
wUPafb6.png
Keeping searching for a new one, I'm scattering and cracking eggs, but if anyone hatches/scatters a new triple mint I'll also do this trade!
Keeping searching for a new one, I'm scattering and cracking eggs, but if anyone hatches/scatters a new triple mint I'll also do this trade!
wUPafb6.png