Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] Corvids & Vultures PB
1 2 3 4
@Kahvinporo Dragon with a bonus pending as PA to you
@Kahvinporo Dragon with a bonus pending as PA to you
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Zosimos

hi Skydancers get bonuses. i will send back 1250t for her.
but could you redo the pending PA for the other one? (:

edit: cool. i will wait for that PA and accept them all at once.
@Zosimos

hi Skydancers get bonuses. i will send back 1250t for her.
but could you redo the pending PA for the other one? (:

edit: cool. i will wait for that PA and accept them all at once.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Definitely, one moment!
@lansly
Definitely, one moment!
@lansly
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
@Instar
Hello super quick question as this is my first time participating in a public buy

I had a dragon with the exalt bonus (banescale) and added the amount (1250t) to the total price for the dragon, however it looks like it was declined. I just assumed that if the amount is mentioned in the spreadsheet it should be added to the total amount for the dragon
I don't mind either way but I would like to know if that's how it works or if I should just send it for the regular price per level
Thank you very much!
@Instar
Hello super quick question as this is my first time participating in a public buy

I had a dragon with the exalt bonus (banescale) and added the amount (1250t) to the total price for the dragon, however it looks like it was declined. I just assumed that if the amount is mentioned in the spreadsheet it should be added to the total amount for the dragon
I don't mind either way but I would like to know if that's how it works or if I should just send it for the regular price per level
Thank you very much!
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
@planttkid - Hello, thanks for your question! That does sound like an error on our end, as the correct price would indeed be the amount listed in our sheet + the 1250 breed bonus. It's possible your receiver had to go offline, made a mistake themself, or any number of things, but you indeed priced the dragon correctly.

Ex. level 5 banescale would be PAed for 10500t (9250 + 1250)
@planttkid - Hello, thanks for your question! That does sound like an error on our end, as the correct price would indeed be the amount listed in our sheet + the 1250 breed bonus. It's possible your receiver had to go offline, made a mistake themself, or any number of things, but you indeed priced the dragon correctly.

Ex. level 5 banescale would be PAed for 10500t (9250 + 1250)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar

Thank you very very much for the reply! I wasn't sure if I made a mistake and didn't want to be rude and ask for more than I was supposed to
I'll try sending the gal again then
Thank you again, sorry for being such a newbie u.u'
@Instar

Thank you very very much for the reply! I wasn't sure if I made a mistake and didn't want to be rude and ask for more than I was supposed to
I'll try sending the gal again then
Thank you again, sorry for being such a newbie u.u'
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
@Instar, @Peyp, or @Ranmaru Heyo I had a quick question! I'm going out of town this weekend and likely wont be able to get in dragons on Saturday, would i be able to pay in advance for the missed badge and grab it? and if so would I also be able to claim the 7 day badge or no since i didn't send dragons on Saturday? I'm a completionist at heart and i'm obsessed with the badges for this push hehe
@Instar, @Peyp, or @Ranmaru Heyo I had a quick question! I'm going out of town this weekend and likely wont be able to get in dragons on Saturday, would i be able to pay in advance for the missed badge and grab it? and if so would I also be able to claim the 7 day badge or no since i didn't send dragons on Saturday? I'm a completionist at heart and i'm obsessed with the badges for this push hehe
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian - the 7 day badge can be earned by sending dragons daily or by purchasing the missing badges! and you can certainly claim the Saturday badge via purchasing. paying advance would be fine, but you'll also be able to claim it that way for a time after the push ends.

thank you for supporting Plague!
@smolfroglesbian - the 7 day badge can be earned by sending dragons daily or by purchasing the missing badges! and you can certainly claim the Saturday badge via purchasing. paying advance would be fine, but you'll also be able to claim it that way for a time after the push ends.

thank you for supporting Plague!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
okay cool thank you! i'm worried i'll forgot if i wait until after so i'll probably try to send it on friday before i leave
okay cool thank you! i'm worried i'll forgot if i wait until after so i'll probably try to send it on friday before i leave
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Could someone let me know who is online to receive please? Mobile is pain
Edit:got help already, will be sending dragons soon!
Could someone let me know who is online to receive please? Mobile is pain
Edit:got help already, will be sending dragons soon!
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
1 2 3 4