Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed] Nests for Nature
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Anukai @aura12 @kirathekat @Cocolatia @TheLoversMask

alright, i think this is last call for me!

I've got 3 nests available :)
@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Anukai @aura12 @kirathekat @Cocolatia @TheLoversMask

alright, i think this is last call for me!

I've got 3 nests available :)
@fireyblood ONE MORE NEST PLEASE I GOT A CUTE FLOOF PAIR
@fireyblood ONE MORE NEST PLEASE I GOT A CUTE FLOOF PAIR
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@Fieryblood

I can send two pairs
@Fieryblood

I can send two pairs
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@kirathekat 2 eggs on yours

@Kothra 2 and 3 for your pairs
@kirathekat 2 eggs on yours

@Kothra 2 and 3 for your pairs
@MidnightMonarch

I have two nests I can work, should I ping the whole team? Or just one person at a time?
@MidnightMonarch

I have two nests I can work, should I ping the whole team? Or just one person at a time?
@Starphire

I can send you two pairs to nest! For future reference you can ping the whole team for faster service.
@Starphire

I can send you two pairs to nest! For future reference you can ping the whole team for faster service.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra

Pair one has four eggs! And pair two has two eggs, so it evens out? XD
@Kothra

Pair one has four eggs! And pair two has two eggs, so it evens out? XD
@aura12 your babies have hatched, so sending the adults back now! is it alright if i hold onto the hatchies until they grow?

@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Anukai @kirathekat @Cocolatia @TheLoversMask

got 3 nests open!
@aura12 your babies have hatched, so sending the adults back now! is it alright if i hold onto the hatchies until they grow?

@MidnightMonarch @MoonlitCacti @Lucanidae @posibee @Ryulyn @Kothra @ArceusAcelaena @RavineCat @Tenrecidae @Anukai @kirathekat @Cocolatia @TheLoversMask

got 3 nests open!
melabee.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Kothra
I forgot to ask, would you feel comfortable with me leveling your dragons while I have them on nests? (I have all my current critters leveled, and so was thinking I could drag them through the Mire when I went to get food.)
@Kothra
I forgot to ask, would you feel comfortable with me leveling your dragons while I have them on nests? (I have all my current critters leveled, and so was thinking I could drag them through the Mire when I went to get food.)
@posibee
Just letting you know I can hold the hatchings until the push. (there is not many days left, but I hope it stills helps)
@posibee
Just letting you know I can hold the hatchings until the push. (there is not many days left, but I hope it stills helps)
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56