Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Trainers/Leveled Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DRAGONS

Used

rubyxblade, phatcat, hzsky, glassbeach, oneluckyduck, StarDay, bunbun07, glassbeach, DarkPuffin, Redrose55x, VanillaChai, Amberfox. BellatheITgirl, Raymondmmm, RandomCheese, TheWildThings, Hawkstar64

CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DRAGONS

Used

rubyxblade, phatcat, hzsky, glassbeach, oneluckyduck, StarDay, bunbun07, glassbeach, DarkPuffin, Redrose55x, VanillaChai, Amberfox. BellatheITgirl, Raymondmmm, RandomCheese, TheWildThings, Hawkstar64
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah I can do three. Crossroads, please. :) They'll need to be NAMED. IDC what you want to name them, but I don't want to bother with it.
@Selah I can do three. Crossroads, please. :) They'll need to be NAMED. IDC what you want to name them, but I don't want to bother with it.
Dragons sent!
Dragons sent!
@Selah

I can take 3 to level up to 10.
@Selah

I can take 3 to level up to 10.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat Sent!
@phatcat Sent!
@Selah
I have 24 fodder I can level to 10 and send. And afterwards I can accept more from you if you need
@Selah
I have 24 fodder I can level to 10 and send. And afterwards I can accept more from you if you need
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
@hzsky Awesome! I can take those 24 for the flat fee whenever, just shoot them over to me via PA
@hzsky Awesome! I can take those 24 for the flat fee whenever, just shoot them over to me via PA
@Selah

by you not picking up the three dragons i finished, and then sending a separate second batch, I dont have room to hatch my nest.
@Selah

by you not picking up the three dragons i finished, and then sending a separate second batch, I dont have room to hatch my nest.
@phatcat

HECK I'm sorry, my brain must have shut down.
@phatcat

HECK I'm sorry, my brain must have shut down.
@Selah

Its fine I just exalted a few of my own dragons, I have more then I need.
@Selah

Its fine I just exalted a few of my own dragons, I have more then I need.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12