[center][emoji=water rune size=1]
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[center][emoji=water rune size=1]
ill take four dergs !
ill take four dergs !
21 - it/its - FR +3

imageedit_10_2894138906.png
Hi! This is a quick ping for people that have leveled/sold me 10s. I've gone ahead and bumped up my prices to 12.5kt/12g when you use my fodder or 21kt/21g when you sell me them straight up. Let me know if if you're interested in leveling for me again, or if you don't want me to ping you again

@rubyxblade @phatcat @hzsky @glassbeach @oneluckyduck @StarDay @bunbun07 @glassbeach @DarkPuffin @Redrose55x @VanillaChai @Amberfox @BellatheITgirl @Raymondmmm @RandomCheese @TheWildThings @Hawkstar64 @Skittyfairy
Hi! This is a quick ping for people that have leveled/sold me 10s. I've gone ahead and bumped up my prices to 12.5kt/12g when you use my fodder or 21kt/21g when you sell me them straight up. Let me know if if you're interested in leveling for me again, or if you don't want me to ping you again

@rubyxblade @phatcat @hzsky @glassbeach @oneluckyduck @StarDay @bunbun07 @glassbeach @DarkPuffin @Redrose55x @VanillaChai @Amberfox @BellatheITgirl @Raymondmmm @RandomCheese @TheWildThings @Hawkstar64 @Skittyfairy
I won't be able to send anything this week (low on time...I need those Fire PB badges...) but I'll probably start cycling fodder back to you towards the end of this week.
I won't be able to send anything this week (low on time...I need those Fire PB badges...) but I'll probably start cycling fodder back to you towards the end of this week.
FR+3
I wouldn't mind training some of your fodder up again- just send them over.
I wouldn't mind training some of your fodder up again- just send them over.
x72ysXo.png
I can take one at the moment just send them over whenever though I should be able to take more after I clear out my current hatchlings.
I can take one at the moment just send them over whenever though I should be able to take more after I clear out my current hatchlings.
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
I can take up to 4 but won't be able to start it up until tomorrow afternoon.
I can take up to 4 but won't be able to start it up until tomorrow afternoon.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
I'm also available to take some dragons to train! Otherwise, I have this level 10 on me currently :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76179049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761791/76179049_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm also available to take some dragons to train! Otherwise, I have this level 10 on me currently :)

76179049_350.png
xnT9Y0f.giflbJlQfT.gifHxgrLXS.gif
nHdKW0Z.gifSaNQ2ZP.gifbmCwK5Z.gif
neoEZNo.gifNYtnYLS.gifhRbkI57.gif
@Confined I'll happily take that derg if you want to toss it over!
@Confined I'll happily take that derg if you want to toss it over!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12